Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,209 members, 7,822,078 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:48 AM

Father Slept With His Daughters, Claiming To Save Them From Premature Death - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Father Slept With His Daughters, Claiming To Save Them From Premature Death (34583 Views)

True Confession: I have slept with over 10 dogs / Why I Slept With My Friend’s Teenage Daughter – UNILAG Lecturer. Picture. / Father Commits Incest To Save Daughters From Premature Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Father Slept With His Daughters, Claiming To Save Them From Premature Death by femmefatale: 3:10am On Oct 17, 2013
Why I slept with my two daughters — By BOLUWAJI OBAHOPO, Lokoja
Kogi State Police command has paraded a 53-year old man,Yusuf Alabi for allegedly having carnal Knowledge of his two daughters.

Parading the suspect, the Acting police commissioner, Austine Evbakhabokun said, Alabi was apprehended following a complaint by one of his sons, Abdulmalik to the state investigation and intelligence bureau, alleging that his father was having sexual intercourse with two of his younger sisters.

The CP said when the boy challenged his father for committing the act, the suspect threatened to kill him if the news got to the public, cajoling the son that he was protecting his sisters.

Austine said the suspect has also confessed to the crime with an explanation that he committed the illicit acts in order to save his children from premature death.

The suspect also made a shocking statement while being questioned by journalists that none of his daughters offered resistance anytime he approached them for sexual intercourse.

In a shocking twist, the wife of the suspect has called on the police not to prosecute her husband saying though he might have committed the crime but the issue is a ‘family matter’ and should be allowed to be settled in the family way
- See more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/10/father-commits-incest-daughters-save-premature-death/#sthash.c819sLvM.dpuf
Re: Father Slept With His Daughters, Claiming To Save Them From Premature Death by Nobody: 7:37am On Oct 17, 2013
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

2 Likes

Re: Father Slept With His Daughters, Claiming To Save Them From Premature Death by Nobody: 7:44am On Oct 17, 2013
The wife should be prosecuted for aiding her husband.

7 Likes

Re: Father Slept With His Daughters, Claiming To Save Them From Premature Death by SalC: 1:19pm On Oct 17, 2013
This is full blown madness!!
Thanks to the son, the only reasonable person among them.

4 Likes

Re: Father Slept With His Daughters, Claiming To Save Them From Premature Death by osaseyeishere(m): 2:16pm On Oct 17, 2013
The family needs prayers

1 Like

Re: Father Slept With His Daughters, Claiming To Save Them From Premature Death by dridowu: 2:17pm On Oct 17, 2013
Castration on my mind . How can i put ds man on my dissecting table for castration ?
Animal

3 Likes

Re: Father Slept With His Daughters, Claiming To Save Them From Premature Death by berryldilty(f): 2:17pm On Oct 17, 2013
what!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! shocked

2 Likes

Re: Father Slept With His Daughters, Claiming To Save Them From Premature Death by ghettodreamz(m): 2:17pm On Oct 17, 2013
Na waoooo

Wonder they say, shall never end!

So, the wife knows about this too?
Orishirishi
Mewa Nshe le!
Ha, Nkan Nbe!

2 Likes

Re: Father Slept With His Daughters, Claiming To Save Them From Premature Death by Merkki(f): 2:17pm On Oct 17, 2013
Some men are pigs!

Pen!s is a National problem. So sad.

6 Likes

Re: Father Slept With His Daughters, Claiming To Save Them From Premature Death by PastorOluT(m): 2:19pm On Oct 17, 2013
Obviously there is more to it, rituals maybe?

But y'all reading this;

One thing and only one thing is needful, do not be deceived by the devil into getting too much attached to the things of the world. The devil is so subtle that he get you too busy even with good things and activities of religion, but not that which is needful. You major on the minor and minor on the major, and before you know it you have spent your life on the wrong things and it is too late.

But Martha was cumbered about much serving, and came to him, and said, Lord, dost thou not care that my sister hath left me to serve alone? bid her therefore that she help me. And Jesus answered and said unto her, Martha, Martha, thou are careful and trouble about many things. But one thing is needful: And Mary hath chosen that good part, which shall not be taken away from her.
Luke 10:40-42

Stay blessed and remain rapturable

11 Likes

Re: Father Slept With His Daughters, Claiming To Save Them From Premature Death by aadejesu: 2:19pm On Oct 17, 2013
do these things really happen? Father have mervy crydo these things really happen? Father have mervy

1 Like

Re: Father Slept With His Daughters, Claiming To Save Them From Premature Death by Salma(f): 2:19pm On Oct 17, 2013
End time things!

6 Likes

Re: Father Slept With His Daughters, Claiming To Save Them From Premature Death by homesteady(m): 2:19pm On Oct 17, 2013
Family matter indeed! Mtcheeew!

2 Likes

Re: Father Slept With His Daughters, Claiming To Save Them From Premature Death by Nobody: 2:19pm On Oct 17, 2013
yellowpawpaw: The wife should be prosecuted for aiding her husband.

She didn't aid her husband, what she said was that she wanted the matter to be kept in the family most likely because she wanted to avoid bringing shame to the family.

1 Like

Re: Father Slept With His Daughters, Claiming To Save Them From Premature Death by royale442(m): 2:20pm On Oct 17, 2013
End Time Family

5 Likes

Re: Father Slept With His Daughters, Claiming To Save Them From Premature Death by sayso: 2:20pm On Oct 17, 2013
Merkki: Some men are pigs!

Pen!s is a National problem. So sad.
No , world problem
Re: Father Slept With His Daughters, Claiming To Save Them From Premature Death by Excel30: 2:20pm On Oct 17, 2013
We are in end time indeed.God have mercy on us.

1 Like

Re: Father Slept With His Daughters, Claiming To Save Them From Premature Death by otijah(m): 2:20pm On Oct 17, 2013
Father f**king daughters, mother backing father, daughters enjoying it and son running for his dear life. CURSED GENERATIONS

14 Likes

Re: Father Slept With His Daughters, Claiming To Save Them From Premature Death by Cestmoi1(f): 2:21pm On Oct 17, 2013
Oh no! This world is turning upside down.This is so sad.Is d mom ok mentally?! which yeye family matter? Sure she wants to keep it a secret,it's such a big shame sha.The father must be punished severely.Wat nonsense! Poor girls! Lord,have mercy!

1 Like

Re: Father Slept With His Daughters, Claiming To Save Them From Premature Death by Nwoka(m): 2:21pm On Oct 17, 2013
This is just bad!....family matter?..jail that pervert
Re: Father Slept With His Daughters, Claiming To Save Them From Premature Death by Ericacomfort: 2:22pm On Oct 17, 2013
the world is really coming to an end. this is a taboo in the eyes of God and even man. my God pls save my soul.;(
Re: Father Slept With His Daughters, Claiming To Save Them From Premature Death by kattyagbagidi(f): 2:22pm On Oct 17, 2013
Dat man should b stone to death.

1 Like

Re: Father Slept With His Daughters, Claiming To Save Them From Premature Death by moscobabs(m): 2:22pm On Oct 17, 2013
Rubbish + Rubbish =End Time
Re: Father Slept With His Daughters, Claiming To Save Them From Premature Death by ProfessorPP(m): 2:23pm On Oct 17, 2013
Yoruba people will say (ELEYI MA GAOO) meaning NAWA OO. A very big shame on that man embarassed

1 Like

Re: Father Slept With His Daughters, Claiming To Save Them From Premature Death by Big4wig(m): 2:23pm On Oct 17, 2013
The man is sick..needs yabaleft urgently

In other news

Are You A Nigerian? Good News, Don't
Miss It.
Despite all the Bad News, ASUU Strike, Boko Haram, Light
Issues, Stupid Govt & all That, Its my Pleasure to
Announce to You that Mango is Out..

#BIGWIG says Good day!!.

3 Likes

Re: Father Slept With His Daughters, Claiming To Save Them From Premature Death by shadrach77: 2:23pm On Oct 17, 2013
click like if you want Nigeria to be grouped along with England in the World Cup grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Father Slept With His Daughters, Claiming To Save Them From Premature Death by martyns303(m): 2:24pm On Oct 17, 2013
There's something the wife knows that's unknown to the public, cos no mother will tolerate this. Plus its ethically wrong but not a police case.
Re: Father Slept With His Daughters, Claiming To Save Them From Premature Death by Nobody: 2:24pm On Oct 17, 2013
Sleeping with them isn't the best solution... The best solution is turning to Jesus the author and finisher of faith. That is if truly he wanted to save them from premature death.

3 Likes

Re: Father Slept With His Daughters, Claiming To Save Them From Premature Death by Sermwell(m): 2:24pm On Oct 17, 2013
Dis man should be hanged abeg joor! His daughters ar better dead 4rm birth dan dis eternal course he is heaping on dem claimin rubbish! Kudos 2 d son! The only sane person among dem

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Searched Quran For Forgiveness Of Murder, Before Slashing Ex-wife's Throat / Dowen: Sylvester's Mum In Tears As Students & Staff Are Exonerated (Video) / 3 Women Arrested Over Smuggling Of 818 Rounds Of Live Ammunition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.