Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,760 members, 7,851,596 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 12:07 AM

Remove Army Checkpoints In South-East - Ohanaeze Youths Tell General Attahiru - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Remove Army Checkpoints In South-East - Ohanaeze Youths Tell General Attahiru (15611 Views)

Late General Attahiru Saluting Buhari At The Airport (Throwback Photo) / Profile Of Major-General Attahiru Ibrahim, The New Chief Of Army Staff (Photos) / Many Police, Army Checkpoints In The South-East? Why Is This So? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Remove Army Checkpoints In South-East - Ohanaeze Youths Tell General Attahiru by visijo(m): 8:58am On Feb 01, 2021
Seconded
Re: Remove Army Checkpoints In South-East - Ohanaeze Youths Tell General Attahiru by Vistra40: 8:59am On Feb 01, 2021
madmohamed:
if they don't want to dismantle the illegal check-in point we will stay to atack them soon don't say I don't tell them.

So because of some of the successes ESN has made e don dey enter una head abi?they shouldn’t derail from what they were formed to do
Re: Remove Army Checkpoints In South-East - Ohanaeze Youths Tell General Attahiru by Nobody: 9:01am On Feb 01, 2021
Nothing new first OHANEZE PRESIDENT SAID SAME THING....SENATORS HAVE MOVED THE MOTION MULTIPLE TIMES BUT ALL IS JUST FOR SAYING SAKE THEY DON'T PUT PRESSURE ON WHAT THEY SAY..... THEY JUST SAY IT FOR PEOPLES COMMENDATION

JUST LIKE OBASANJO SAYING OH WE HAVE FAILED OUR YOUTHS THERE'S NEED TO MOVE THE YOUTHS ALONG
Re: Remove Army Checkpoints In South-East - Ohanaeze Youths Tell General Attahiru by BanevsJoker(m): 9:06am On Feb 01, 2021
Notasyouthink:
Since I know you (as a liar, propagandist and a zombie) this is the only sensible comment you have ever made. And am not sure it's you that made this comment maybe somebody took your phone when you were sleeping.
He hasn't been paid for January.
Wait till they renew his contract.

4 Likes

Re: Remove Army Checkpoints In South-East - Ohanaeze Youths Tell General Attahiru by kereman1: 9:06am On Feb 01, 2021
40 check Points from owerri to port Harcourt. A distance nearly 50miles, from 1 checkpoint u will see 3 more ahead.
All just to extort drivers.

6 Likes

Re: Remove Army Checkpoints In South-East - Ohanaeze Youths Tell General Attahiru by Jorge91: 9:08am On Feb 01, 2021
sunnybobonwa:

https://authorityngr.com/2021/01/31/ohanaeze-youths-call-for-removal-of-army-checkpoints-in-southeast-kick-against-extortion-of-motorists/
East is peaceful without that checkpoint, during endsars East was peaceful without police and soldiers on the road. They should go north.

8 Likes

Re: Remove Army Checkpoints In South-East - Ohanaeze Youths Tell General Attahiru by IgboWarlord(m): 9:11am On Feb 01, 2021
Notasyouthink:
Since I know you (as a liar, propagandist and a zombie) this is the only sensible comment you have ever made. And am not sure it's you that made this comment maybe somebody took your phone when you were sleeping.

The thing surprise me kwa ooo shocked shocked
Re: Remove Army Checkpoints In South-East - Ohanaeze Youths Tell General Attahiru by Bobyro: 9:12am On Feb 01, 2021
MiztaSpark:
Why crying on social media. They should just go and report to ESN to go and remove the army checkpoints.
They are following legal means and here you are still saying trash. Truly you can never please a man.
Re: Remove Army Checkpoints In South-East - Ohanaeze Youths Tell General Attahiru by putin2: 9:16am On Feb 01, 2021
Occupied land.its most peaceful zone in Nigeria but and where army and police are send to exploit ppl.
Re: Remove Army Checkpoints In South-East - Ohanaeze Youths Tell General Attahiru by EmekaA125(m): 9:17am On Feb 01, 2021
They should withdraw them or reduce the check point. Moving from Onitsha/Awka—Enugu, you are sure of meeting 10 check points both Police and Military with their exploitation going spree. Let it be reduced, I know they help ward off criminal activities but something should be done about it. It's too much in SouthEast.

2 Likes

Re: Remove Army Checkpoints In South-East - Ohanaeze Youths Tell General Attahiru by Mightyhaiz: 9:20am On Feb 01, 2021
Moskylatata:
Have you ever wondered why SE is relatively peaceful? Have you ever wondered why you can travel around SE in the night without being kidnapped or rubbed by armed robbers? It is because of the presence of these check points.
Yes, they may have been deployed for other purposes but I can assure you, they have helped the security situation in SE.
Given what is happening in other parts of the country, I am not in support of the removal of these check points.
What is it costing us? 50/100 naira on a check point. Try 4million naira ransom.

Sometimes you don't even need to give them anything, just be nice to them. And you will see them crack jokes with you.

Removal of those check points is a Big NO for me.
see unsolicited love o.. Fg so much love the east that it gave us trigger happy soldiers for every 200m of eastern highways and even local roads.. That is the kind of love east deserves and not railways,airports,bridges,flyovers like we have in abundance in other regions abi?

Abeg, we nor want

5 Likes

Re: Remove Army Checkpoints In South-East - Ohanaeze Youths Tell General Attahiru by checkthis1990: 9:23am On Feb 01, 2021
I call for peace.

Meanwhile,
Read on how to get an ecommerce website for 9500 naira in 24hrs with no deposit:

https://www.nairaland.com/6392312/no-deposit-how-get-ecommerce
Re: Remove Army Checkpoints In South-East - Ohanaeze Youths Tell General Attahiru by MoneyTrees(m): 9:26am On Feb 01, 2021
This shows you that Ohaneze is filled with intellectuals and enlightened minds.
In an organised country, That's the first step in a logical sequence of things to show agitation
Followed with patience.
But this action is misplaced in our zoo country
Here no one cares a fvck bout ya feelings
So Ohaneze better become real niggars and take everything bull by it's horns if their warning is ignored.
We Move

helinues:
That's one of the problems I have with Ohaneze...

Removal of those unnecessary check points in South East is long over due..

Put action and follow up this time , not the one they will leave for weeks and return back
Re: Remove Army Checkpoints In South-East - Ohanaeze Youths Tell General Attahiru by Jamesbally: 9:29am On Feb 01, 2021
All the Military Check Points in the EAST STANDS. Cause the East is unsafe at this moment.

Re: Remove Army Checkpoints In South-East - Ohanaeze Youths Tell General Attahiru by Marv650(m): 9:30am On Feb 01, 2021
10 years Facebook account for Sale.... 08033891744 whatsapp only.
Re: Remove Army Checkpoints In South-East - Ohanaeze Youths Tell General Attahiru by Pimine: 9:31am On Feb 01, 2021
Notasyouthink:
Aswearugaaad

I'm shocked af
Re: Remove Army Checkpoints In South-East - Ohanaeze Youths Tell General Attahiru by vincentjk(m): 9:31am On Feb 01, 2021
The Nigerian police once frustrated us on our way to the village for my uncle's burial choi.

These guys are very heartless and stupid and they do this only cos it's igbo people, wetin igbo people do them I never know till now.

1 Like

Re: Remove Army Checkpoints In South-East - Ohanaeze Youths Tell General Attahiru by Carlylepneuma: 9:33am On Feb 01, 2021
look a their logo so evil
Re: Remove Army Checkpoints In South-East - Ohanaeze Youths Tell General Attahiru by Niceman4u(m): 9:34am On Feb 01, 2021
This call is a welcome development.
Removal of the unnecessary checks is long over due.
There is no war in South East zone.

1 Like

Re: Remove Army Checkpoints In South-East - Ohanaeze Youths Tell General Attahiru by Amah70: 9:34am On Feb 01, 2021
The SE is under military rule.
Re: Remove Army Checkpoints In South-East - Ohanaeze Youths Tell General Attahiru by thatigboman: 9:39am On Feb 01, 2021
Juliusmalema:
How many Ohanaeze we get for this country
ohaneze youth council. Every organisation has a youth council

2 Likes

Re: Remove Army Checkpoints In South-East - Ohanaeze Youths Tell General Attahiru by PortableToDynam(m): 9:51am On Feb 01, 2021
Notasyouthink:

Let me borrow your moniker to reply you.. NOT AS YOU THINK grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Remove Army Checkpoints In South-East - Ohanaeze Youths Tell General Attahiru by RuMiRgO1stSon: 9:55am On Feb 01, 2021
Pimine:
Aswearugaaad
I'm shocked af
Guy what's this [AF] I dey ask for small bro
Re: Remove Army Checkpoints In South-East - Ohanaeze Youths Tell General Attahiru by patzino: 10:02am On Feb 01, 2021
I leave in Zaria kaduna state and I can confidently tell u that there are no check point
Re: Remove Army Checkpoints In South-East - Ohanaeze Youths Tell General Attahiru by Jostoman: 10:06am On Feb 01, 2021
Notasyouthink:
I was surprise too
Re: Remove Army Checkpoints In South-East - Ohanaeze Youths Tell General Attahiru by danywhite: 10:14am On Feb 01, 2021
To bad hearing this trash.. Don't ever wish to encounter a civilian pointing riffle at u demanding money then ur inner brain will become ur outer. By the time u pass through Enugu, oji-river to Onitsha using old road or express by 11:00 pm u beg the driver to fly by air.... I rather stop and show love with the little I can appreciate them than critizes ❤. And those checkpoint we are seing will be replace by thieves,kidnappers,rapist & hoodlums just name them.....quote me wrong first after the removal of those checkpoint peace.....

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Reno Omokri Knocks People Gazette Post's On Diversity In LASG Appointments / Only Four States Attracted $1.08bn Capital Inflows, Despite Govts’ Trips Abroad / 14 Years Since Abacha Departed: Drop A Message

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.