Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,460 members, 7,854,004 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 09:26 AM

ESN to enforce ban on open grazing - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ESN to enforce ban on open grazing (1593 Views)

Akeredolu: Malami Arrogant, Anarchist, Ban On Open Grazing Will Be Enforced / Miyetti Allah: North Can’t Ignore South’s Decision On Open Grazing / Festus Keyamo On Open Bus Ride With PMB In Ibadan As Ambode Speaks On PMB In Oyo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

ESN to enforce ban on open grazing by Nigeriabiafra82: 12:06pm On Feb 01, 2021
According to
Mazi Nnamdi Kanu post on Facebook this afternoon

If you are one of the #Zoo animals suffering from an advanced form of Stockholm Syndrome, may it kill you there. We in the East are not, has never been and can never be slaves to any bunch of retards. Ask the British.

We won’t tolerate any iota of killer Fulani herdsmen menace in the East. You may be comfortable with your wretched Fulanised existence where you are but we won’t live with that rubbish in the land of the Rising Sun. Where were you when our people were being slaughtered, raped and kidnapped in ISIUKWUATO? Talkative lunatics everywhere!

In less than two weeks #ESN will commence the full enforcement of Nigeria’s Anti-Grazing Law in the East. Turn into a cow then and see what shall become of you. You are about to understand how determined we are. You have the temerity to talk about monopoly of violence? All these years Fulani murderers in your #Zoo army and police uniform have been killing Biafrans, what did you fools say? Why did you not open your stinking mouth to condemn your Alimajiri Hisbah Police? Did you not see them publicly destroy beverages, worth billions of Naira belonging to Biafrans, in full view of the public? Cowards and hypocrites!

The era of Biafrans crying and lamenting to EU and UN has come and gone. The Dragon Flag has been raised! If you don’t know what it means go and ask. By the time what is about to happen is concluded, you will see Somalia as paradise on earth.

Yap all you like, hire every inch column of #Zoo newspaper as you like, there is no going back. You #Zoo animals are about to witness the type of madness you never knew existed.

2 Likes

Re: ESN to enforce ban on open grazing by hungkee: 12:09pm On Feb 01, 2021
Hmm
Re: ESN to enforce ban on open grazing by IduNaOba: 12:10pm On Feb 01, 2021
If you even make any calculated attempts to display any ibetibelistic tendencies you go collect!
ESN is like the wobbled shetos with which the godz jammatuled the ijiji Ntike like the HEADSMEN Sorry herdsmen whose zuzubility we have refused to accept in SE!
ESN is talk and do
If you do anyhow you go collect be you anybody them no send you.
ESN amaka.
Gwazie ndị yard ụnụ

18 Likes

Re: ESN to enforce ban on open grazing by Nigeriabiafra82: 12:12pm On Feb 01, 2021
If you are against ESN
And have opinion
We no longer care about your opinion

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: ESN to enforce ban on open grazing by Cadamlk: 12:14pm On Feb 01, 2021
Can NK just make statements devoid of insult and tantrums?

I support ESN but your unguided utterances is a turn off for me. It doesn't speak well of good leader. Remember it destroyed Trump.
Re: ESN to enforce ban on open grazing by Balkan(m): 12:15pm On Feb 01, 2021
Nwachineeke!
May Elohim keep you for ever

1 Like

Re: ESN to enforce ban on open grazing by Dagah2: 12:15pm On Feb 01, 2021
Embers of war being fanned....
Re: ESN to enforce ban on open grazing by Nigeriabiafra82: 12:16pm On Feb 01, 2021
Cadamlk:

I support ESN but your unguided utterances is a turn off for me. It doesn't speak well of good leader. Remember it destroyed Trump.
We are in a struggle
Not in ego massaging or sweet talking competition

19 Likes

Re: ESN to enforce ban on open grazing by IduNaOba: 12:16pm On Feb 01, 2021
Cadamlk:

That is what they terrorists understand

13 Likes

Re: ESN to enforce ban on open grazing by Balkan(m): 12:17pm On Feb 01, 2021
Cadamlk:

Choose between insult and terrorist killing you and taking your land.
mad people everywhere

10 Likes

Re: ESN to enforce ban on open grazing by Maduawuchukwu(m): 12:53pm On Feb 01, 2021
grin grin grin. Comedian na ESN wey run when they see police for Orlu wan enforce the ban? Baba dey look for extra blood of him followers for February sacrifice.
Re: ESN to enforce ban on open grazing by Dedetwo(m): 1:04pm On Feb 01, 2021
Maduawuchukwu:
grin grin grin. Comedian na ESN wey run when they see police for Orlu wan enforce the ban? Baba dey look for extra blood of him followers for February sacrifice.

Some folks have wretched stream of thought. Nigerian soldiers ran away in a firefight with few elements ESN in Orlu. Some of the Nigerian soldiers ran away without their rifles, an act of taboo in military parlance. Even a video from Orlu showed some of the soldiers who ran into the Aluminum factory to hide.

14 Likes

Re: ESN to enforce ban on open grazing by Nigeriabiafra82: 1:08pm On Feb 01, 2021
Maduawuchukwu:
Your terrorist ran in confusion

11 Likes

Re: ESN to enforce ban on open grazing by Dedetwo(m): 1:09pm On Feb 01, 2021
Cadamlk:

He is not a leader of democratic group or political correct outfit. I know your kind will rather had Fulani herdsmen rape, kidnap and kill you and siblings instead insult from Nnamdi Kanu.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: ESN to enforce ban on open grazing by PureMe01: 1:09pm On Feb 01, 2021
Before the Fulani started massacring people in the SW,people of lower standard of reason would flood here to discredit ESN.
Now,shame no gree them talk again grin grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: ESN to enforce ban on open grazing by Dedetwo(m): 1:13pm On Feb 01, 2021
Nigeriabiafra82:

Your terrorist ran in confusion

https://www.nairaland.com/attachments/13079381_b85e27ce31b6478ea79bcbdbd7015dfe_jpeg_jpeg85f646c1e4dd87760f4bdd8c69505794

I shall bet my last cent the picture of this runaway Nigerian soldier is a Yoruba. He was lucky the staffs of the Aluminum factory in Orlu were able to hide him.

3 Likes

Re: ESN to enforce ban on open grazing by orisa37: 1:14pm On Feb 01, 2021
Very good. Now KANU is hereby baptised 'ODUHO".
Re: ESN to enforce ban on open grazing by orisa37: 1:17pm On Feb 01, 2021
Very good. That's the SPIRIT. Now KANU is hereby baptised 'ODUHO".
Re: ESN to enforce ban on open grazing by Jack005(m): 1:24pm On Feb 01, 2021
sad
Re: ESN to enforce ban on open grazing by Nigeriabiafra82: 1:24pm On Feb 01, 2021
Dedetwo:

I shall bet my last cent the picture of this runaway Nigerian soldier is a Yoruba. He was lucky the staffs of the Aluminum factory in Orlu were able to hide him.
I don’t care where is from
But killing innocent civilians is prohibited in Eastern region

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ESN to enforce ban on open grazing by kingceejay: 1:32pm On Feb 01, 2021
It takes a man of immense wisdom and Spiritual fortification to do What Nnamdi Kanu is doing.
Though I dont support the killing of herdsmen and their cows However if Thats what It will take to rid the South east and elsewhere off this menace So be it.
In addition to this I Saw the list of NNPC managers and concluded that this country is gone...

2 Likes

Re: ESN to enforce ban on open grazing by awgumayor: 1:41pm On Feb 01, 2021
Cadamlk:

Every freedom fighter has his own method of his struggle depending on the kind of traitors he has. Mahatma Gandhi had his method of none violence approach, Nelson Mandela had his, Martin Luther King Jr had his. Nnamdi Kanu's method is insult. If it works for him another person may emulate him and adopt the insult method in future.

1 Like

Re: ESN to enforce ban on open grazing by Vistra40: 1:47pm On Feb 01, 2021
Cadamlk:

This is exactly what puts me off about him. But his followers would say it’s passion
Re: ESN to enforce ban on open grazing by awgumayor: 1:49pm On Feb 01, 2021
Maduawuchukwu:
Turn into cow then and see what shall become of you.

2 Likes

Re: ESN to enforce ban on open grazing by helinues: 1:49pm On Feb 01, 2021
wink
Re: ESN to enforce ban on open grazing by ShackWes(f): 1:53pm On Feb 01, 2021
northerners decided to destroy beers because they see it as contraband, now that the easterners have also decided to destroy any cow at sight, can we all respect this move and leave their land please? if only these vultures will hear

1 Like

Re: ESN to enforce ban on open grazing by OreMI22: 1:53pm On Feb 01, 2021
Fulanis have Ugwuoba in Oji-river, Lokpanta, Ama Hausa in Onitsha and Aba, Obinze, Orlu, etc. These are all large expanse of land dedicated for cattle business and ranching of animals. Yet they leave these places to go into the little farms used by villagers to sustain their poor lives. Not only that these bandit herders destroy these farms, they also kidnap the locals and demand a whopping N20 million naira ransom from poor families! They kidnap and rape little girls going to fetch water in streams, and kill any farmer that dares protest destruction of their crops. They do all these impunity because the Federal Government uses the Police and army to back their atrocious crimes. I totally support the peoples reaction!

Land was donated to Fulani at Lokpanta for herding of cattle. But instead of graze there, the go into peoples farmlands to set up illegal camps and graze on their cash crops!

The cattle should not be allowed to escape and go destroy more farms and livelihoods. The cattle destroying farms should not be allowed to escape so that herders can also feel the loss of the farmers whose livelihood is destroyed by their animals

2 Likes

Re: ESN to enforce ban on open grazing by Nigeriabiafra82: 1:59pm On Feb 01, 2021
OreMI22:
Fulanis have Ugwuoba in Oji-river, Lokpanta, Ama Hausa in Onitsha and Aba, Obinze, Orlu, etc. Yet they leave these places to go into the little farms used by villagers to sustain their poor lives. Not only that these bandit herders destroy these farms, they also kidnap the locals and demand a whopping N20 million naira ransom from poor families! They kidnap and rape little girls going to fetch water in streams, and kill any farmer that dares protest destruction of their crops. They do all these impunity because the Federal Government uses the Police and army to back their atrocious crimes. I totally support the peoples reaction!

Land was donated to Fulani at Lokpanta for herding of cattle. But instead of graze there, the go into peoples farmlands to set up illegal camps and graze on their cash crops!

The cattle should not be allowed to escape and go destroy more farms and livelihoods. The cattle destroying farms should not be allowed to escape so that herders can also feel the loss of the farmers whose livelihood is destroyed by their animals
Lokpa !!
I don’t need to disclose the plan for you
In no distance time,na you go post pictures here

1 Like

Re: ESN to enforce ban on open grazing by Dedetwo(m): 2:07pm On Feb 01, 2021
Vistra40:

This is exactly what puts me off about him. But his followers would say it’s passion

If Kanu's insults put you off, I suggest you deal with it. I remember the saying that "The end justifies the means."

1 Like

Re: ESN to enforce ban on open grazing by Ezmans: 3:13pm On Feb 01, 2021
Nigeriabiafra82:

I don’t care where is from
But killing innocent civilians is prohibited in Eastern region
an average igbo man can go hungry but give food to a stranger
Re: ESN to enforce ban on open grazing by AchalugoNwa(f): 3:17pm On Feb 01, 2021
I like the offensive method of ESN

take the fight to them and don't wait till they come fighting

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

We Want Equity Not Biafra - Imo State Governor / "It Cost Me 2.5 Million To Live In Nigeria For Two Months" - UK-Based Woman / Ikoyi Building Collapse: Why We Withdrew Further Services — Construction Company

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.