Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,340 members, 7,860,866 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:36 PM

Isaac Fayose Sows N500k Seed At COZA Church, Shares Receipt - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Isaac Fayose Sows N500k Seed At COZA Church, Shares Receipt (29754 Views)

Isaac Fayose Mock Atiku, PDP Over Absent Of Wike, Fayose At Osun Rally (Video) / Isaac Fayose: Jandor And Funke Akindele Ticket, Wedding In Government House? / Osinbajo Meets TD Jakes, Biodun Fatoyinbo & His Family As Visits COZA Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Isaac Fayose Sows N500k Seed At COZA Church, Shares Receipt by Tzar(m): 6:10pm On Feb 01, 2021
Fool! read Matthew 6:1-2 ESV :
“Beware of practicing your righteousness before other people in order to be seen by them, for then you will have no reward from your Father who is in heaven. “Thus, when you give to the needy, sound no trumpet before you, as the hypocrites do in the synagogues and in the streets, that they may be praised by others. Truly, I say to you, they have received their reward.

I keep saying there are no more than 100 real christians in Nigeria... and most of those christians dont even attend the cults you call church. Y'all are just worshipping man and going to church to show off!
Re: Isaac Fayose Sows N500k Seed At COZA Church, Shares Receipt by Alanzazani: 6:12pm On Feb 01, 2021
Tillatalk:
Ask this man for 5k he will not give you

Big lie. He gives a random person 5k daily. Don't ask me how I know
Re: Isaac Fayose Sows N500k Seed At COZA Church, Shares Receipt by Mummyfour(f): 6:13pm On Feb 01, 2021
People like us and our children need more of that kind seed to better our lives and the lives of people dependent on us
It is not only when you go to church and donate money that you have sown seeds.
Seeds Can be sown into people's lives and the sowers will still be blessed.
Abeg anyone that knows oga fayose's brother should tell him that I have good soil in my house that he can sow more seeds on
Re: Isaac Fayose Sows N500k Seed At COZA Church, Shares Receipt by Abbeyme: 6:14pm On Feb 01, 2021
LeeSantos:
ehehe eh, wonders.
church don dey use pos.

Since tay tay
Re: Isaac Fayose Sows N500k Seed At COZA Church, Shares Receipt by IAMPEDRO: 6:17pm On Feb 01, 2021
bolaayenimo:
See mumu old man. Make man grow old like this get donkey sense
Donkey Sense? una bad mouth Sha.....
Re: Isaac Fayose Sows N500k Seed At COZA Church, Shares Receipt by georgeakins: 6:19pm On Feb 01, 2021
stalwart123:
grin

Sharing the receipt? He has already received the reward. Hian

Even if he didn't display it, there's no reward for money given to any pastors.
Re: Isaac Fayose Sows N500k Seed At COZA Church, Shares Receipt by Bigredmachine: 6:27pm On Feb 01, 2021
bolaayenimo:
See mumu old man. Make man grow old like this get donkey sense

this his stupid act alone wont make the seed grow... sowed seeds does not like noise grin grin
Re: Isaac Fayose Sows N500k Seed At COZA Church, Shares Receipt by Tillatalk: 6:27pm On Feb 01, 2021
Alanzazani:

Big lie. He gives a random person 5k daily. Don't ask me how I know
have you ever benefitted from it
Re: Isaac Fayose Sows N500k Seed At COZA Church, Shares Receipt by AngelicBeing: 6:29pm On Feb 01, 2021
Righteousness2:
Brother It's Great to Sow/ Give to the Work of GOD,

But when thou doest alms, let not thy left hand know what thy right hand doeth:

That thine alms may be in secret: and thy Father which seeth in secret himself shall reward thee openly.

I Don't think this show is necessary
Gbam, it is more blessed to give than receive, what you give is your asset and it is blessed, the giving hands are always on top, givers never lack, praying + fasting to be rich or wealthy without a corresponding giving attitudes = zero wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Isaac Fayose Sows N500k Seed At COZA Church, Shares Receipt by Bigredmachine: 6:29pm On Feb 01, 2021
nwekeugochukwu:
Former Gov. Ayo Fayose's Brother Shares Receipt Of N500k Seed He Sowed In Church (Photo)

Isaac Fayose, brother of former Governor of Ekiti state Ayodele Fayose has shared a receipt of the 'seed he sowed' in church, IgbereTV reports.

He sowed the seed in Commonwealth of Zion Assembly (COZA), a church founded by Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo.

Isaac shared a receipt of his 'N500k seed' on Facebook with the caption;

https://www.facebook.com/1484302569/posts/10224897980665158/?app=fbl

what a free seed you just sowed... this seed cant germinate with ur childish behavior... i mean 500 and u are making noise, as if there are no persons who could give more than that... ode oniranu grin
Re: Isaac Fayose Sows N500k Seed At COZA Church, Shares Receipt by generalud: 6:39pm On Feb 01, 2021
Must he advertise to the whole public that he has sowed a seed of 500k. This is daft.
Re: Isaac Fayose Sows N500k Seed At COZA Church, Shares Receipt by myg9(m): 6:44pm On Feb 01, 2021
your seed to your God suppose to be a secret before any other man. revealing your seed to the would is unacceptable to God
nwekeugochukwu:
Former Gov. Ayo Fayose's Brother Shares Receipt Of N500k Seed He Sowed In Church (Photo)

Isaac Fayose, brother of former Governor of Ekiti state Ayodele Fayose has shared a receipt of the 'seed he sowed' in church, IgbereTV reports.

He sowed the seed in Commonwealth of Zion Assembly (COZA), a church founded by Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo.

Re: Isaac Fayose Sows N500k Seed At COZA Church, Shares Receipt by Seyzcham91(m): 6:47pm On Feb 01, 2021
This one no sow any seed

na Money for Clout chasing him pay

we know better undecided

e must be a mumu man
nwekeugochukwu:

Re: Isaac Fayose Sows N500k Seed At COZA Church, Shares Receipt by Saintspapa: 6:48pm On Feb 01, 2021
What is the meaning of this unnecessary show up, guys dey donate millions and people no even know their name talkless of their face.
Re: Isaac Fayose Sows N500k Seed At COZA Church, Shares Receipt by LilMissFavvy(f): 6:52pm On Feb 01, 2021
Why is he telling the whole world about it? Nonsenseeee
Re: Isaac Fayose Sows N500k Seed At COZA Church, Shares Receipt by highness25(m): 6:58pm On Feb 01, 2021
nwekeugochukwu:

Mumu man. He's not wise, maybe he's forgotten his brother was governor.
The scripture says "when you give alm, do not let your left hand know what your right hand is doing as those in synagogues do (please I'm not talking about the prophet church oo)... Let it be in secret so that your father who is in heaven will see". I stand to be corrected
Re: Isaac Fayose Sows N500k Seed At COZA Church, Shares Receipt by naijadrivablog: 7:00pm On Feb 01, 2021
He has received his reward already by sharing it.
Re: Isaac Fayose Sows N500k Seed At COZA Church, Shares Receipt by lookingfly: 7:12pm On Feb 01, 2021
nwekeugochukwu:

I was in that program oooo, come see how people de stand up sow seed of 1 Milla, brother cold catch me.
Re: Isaac Fayose Sows N500k Seed At COZA Church, Shares Receipt by umarshehu58(m): 7:27pm On Feb 01, 2021
Fatoyinbo Influencer grin grin
Re: Isaac Fayose Sows N500k Seed At COZA Church, Shares Receipt by egopersonified(f): 7:31pm On Feb 01, 2021
people dey single-handedly build N12m to N100m church auditorium for winners since last month, we never see their receipt. Abeg carry your change go front make I see road.
Re: Isaac Fayose Sows N500k Seed At COZA Church, Shares Receipt by extol1(m): 7:37pm On Feb 01, 2021
futuregovernor:
Did anybody stop your family member from been a politician? The 500k,does it belongs to u? People like u can never make it in life bcs of hatred.....keep crying
the last time I checked I don't quote anyone not even you before making my comment. I wanted to blast you but I took my breath and I discovered that you are a kid, opportune to have an android phone. I believe you can't face to face and tell me this bullshit
Re: Isaac Fayose Sows N500k Seed At COZA Church, Shares Receipt by futuregovernor: 7:50pm On Feb 01, 2021
extol1:

the last time I checked I don't quote anyone not even you before making my comment. I wanted to blast you but I took my breath and I discovered that you are a kid, opportune to have an android phone. I believe you can't face to face and tell me this bullshit
Sent your address...chest beater
Re: Isaac Fayose Sows N500k Seed At COZA Church, Shares Receipt by Blackdisciple(m): 8:50pm On Feb 01, 2021
Na for your pocket Sir.
Re: Isaac Fayose Sows N500k Seed At COZA Church, Shares Receipt by kareemkamil(m): 10:01pm On Feb 01, 2021
Useless senseless guy
Re: Isaac Fayose Sows N500k Seed At COZA Church, Shares Receipt by mytty: 11:20pm On Feb 01, 2021
I like this, THIS IS THE BEST TIME TO START TO SOW, SO LARGE AND YOU WILL GET LARGER, THANK YOU SIR FOR STIRRING ME UP, shalom
Re: Isaac Fayose Sows N500k Seed At COZA Church, Shares Receipt by West2019(m): 6:21am On Feb 02, 2021
Idoit do you know how much I do contributed in the church that nobody knew about it .
Re: Isaac Fayose Sows N500k Seed At COZA Church, Shares Receipt by Bellotelli: 7:53am On Feb 02, 2021
Righteousness2:
Brother It's Great to Sow/ Give to the Work of GOD,

But when thou doest alms, let not thy left hand know what thy right hand doeth:

That thine alms may be in secret: and thy Father which seeth in secret himself shall reward thee openly.

I Don't think this show is necessary
Am a Muslim but may God grant u more wisdom

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Isaac Fayose Sows N500k Seed At COZA Church, Shares Receipt by Righteousness2(m): 9:14am On Feb 02, 2021
Bellotelli:

Am a Muslim but may God grant u more wisdom
Amen

1 Like

Re: Isaac Fayose Sows N500k Seed At COZA Church, Shares Receipt by alasane: 3:59pm On Feb 02, 2021
PoliteActivist:

Maybe the more he rape the bigger the "seeds". Maybe that was the pact
Am speechless bro

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

APC Supporters Sharing Tinubu Recharge Cards For All Networks (Pic, Video) / Herbalist: I Sent Kidnappers After Rich Clients / Emir Of Kano Muhammadu Sanusi II As A Youth In 1970: Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.