Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,847 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:09 AM

RE: Nigeria To Support Mozambique Against Militants - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / RE: Nigeria To Support Mozambique Against Militants (328 Views)

Unknown Gunmen Declare Cubana Chief Priest Wanted After Killing Ogwu Mozambique / Ogwu Mozambique: Unknown Gunmen Capture Ebubeagu Commander Of Imo (Pics, Video) / Sahel Crisis: Burkina Faso To Arm Civilians Against Militants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

RE: Nigeria To Support Mozambique Against Militants by Atk1nson(m): 3:10pm On Feb 01, 2021
It seems Nigerian ministers and commissioners are falling over each other in a competition to determine who can make the best fool of the country.

Just read this on BBC and I'm just speechless, must they embarrass the country internationally?

Re: RE: Nigeria To Support Mozambique Against Militants by Segom: 3:13pm On Feb 01, 2021
Seriously?
Re: RE: Nigeria To Support Mozambique Against Militants by Kingosytex(m): 3:17pm On Feb 01, 2021
A case of a blind man offering to lead a blind man.

Nigeria should first crush the rag tag Boko Haram insurgents and the Fulani Herdsmen that are threatening to overrun the South West before offering help to another country.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: RE: Nigeria To Support Mozambique Against Militants by Warripikine: 3:20pm On Feb 01, 2021
I laugh in banditory
Re: RE: Nigeria To Support Mozambique Against Militants by Ozinlex: 3:22pm On Feb 01, 2021
Hehehehehehehehe...I laugh in Sango!

Oya make the thunder storm and Lightning echo my laughter
Re: RE: Nigeria To Support Mozambique Against Militants by CodeTemplar: 3:23pm On Feb 01, 2021
That shows us those in power are satisfied with security situation in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: RE: Nigeria To Support Mozambique Against Militants by tyup(m): 3:39pm On Feb 01, 2021
I was actually wondering the cause or reason for the rise in Islamic insurgency in Mozambique and I got my answer here

:
Religion is shaping a civil war in Cabo Delgado. Mozambique is a majority-Christian country however two Northern provinces have an Islamic majority - Niassa (61%) and Cabo Delgado (54%).

1 Like

Re: RE: Nigeria To Support Mozambique Against Militants by Nobody: 3:40pm On Feb 01, 2021
The vegetable doesn't care about the country, this is another avenue for the cabal to fill their pockets from deals with Mozambique.
Re: RE: Nigeria To Support Mozambique Against Militants by Freestainworld(m): 3:45pm On Feb 01, 2021
The insecurity in Nigeria is eating us deep, and you are offering to help another country? This clueless government will lend us to another country on hire purchase one day.
Re: RE: Nigeria To Support Mozambique Against Militants by valenu(m): 3:48pm On Feb 01, 2021
tyup:
I was actually wondering the cause or reason for the rise in Islamic insurgency in Mozambique and I got my answer here

They must be Fulani Muslims. They are good at conquering others.
Re: RE: Nigeria To Support Mozambique Against Militants by longetivity(m): 3:48pm On Feb 01, 2021
bubu is a very big gigantic huge CLOWN grin

(1) (Reply)

GUYS; REGISTER FOR THE NEW DNA CONTRIBUTORY SCHEME / The Incompetence Of Army Check Point In East / We Pay N100,000 Compensation To Fulani Herdsmen – Gov Ikpeazu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.