Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,405 members, 7,836,621 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:41 AM

Our Wedding Pictures (White And Traditional) - Family (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Our Wedding Pictures (White And Traditional) (89596 Views)

My Fiancée Called Off Our Wedding With Four Days To Go / Her Parents Sponsored Our Wedding, Should I Be Worried. / Well, She Called Off Our Wedding. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Our Wedding Pictures (White And Traditional) by bewla(m): 6:16am On Feb 02, 2021
DayTen:
Meet my Husband Mr. Handsome kiss : tongue
So this how you get data

No wonder

if you can't bit them u join them
Re: Our Wedding Pictures (White And Traditional) by SexytorresE(f): 6:16am On Feb 02, 2021
Antivenereal:
Will you just let these wonderful people enjoy their honeymoon in peace? Bad ass people. Even if the husband no handsome, he sha don't carry one of una sisters comot this country. Na you wey you never know way go go find your own. : grin grin grin grin grin
I'm feeling attacked cry cry

1 Like

Re: Our Wedding Pictures (White And Traditional) by SexytorresE(f): 6:17am On Feb 02, 2021
Funkeshuga:
I don't know why I feel smh seeing white men marry our ladies perhaps because of what our ancestors (ladies) went through in their hands

But this man is too old for you, I know say na inheritance dey your head

I'll keep my HML till further notice
the lady paragraph cheesy grin u are mean
Re: Our Wedding Pictures (White And Traditional) by bewla(m): 6:19am On Feb 02, 2021
Ginaz:
Congratulations dear.

Happy married life to you and your husband. With the way he stares at you , it shows he will cherish your cute sweet chocolate pretty face for the rest of his life. kiss

Your sister is cute too.
Congratulations. Born fine oyinbo children o cheesy
pray he live long not for his sake but for her and save us from typing

u no
Re: Our Wedding Pictures (White And Traditional) by ekene101: 6:19am On Feb 02, 2021
Shawn Michaels+zlatan ibrahimovic+majek fashek in 1

1 Like

Re: Our Wedding Pictures (White And Traditional) by CBARRY1: 6:19am On Feb 02, 2021
I can only see Cartoons.

Kindly indicate if I am not the only one with such view.

1 Like

Re: Our Wedding Pictures (White And Traditional) by SexytorresE(f): 6:19am On Feb 02, 2021
Whenever I feel like laughing, I come straight to Nairaland. They don't disappoint grin cheesy . Post like this , I love reading the comments . cool I can use 3G to read all this comments wink

3 Likes

Re: Our Wedding Pictures (White And Traditional) by Okoroawusa: 6:20am On Feb 02, 2021
I don't have anything to say...

Congratulations sha...
Re: Our Wedding Pictures (White And Traditional) by slimanyd: 6:21am On Feb 02, 2021
MISSCONGENIALITY:
You think say if I see 100yrs old Oyibo I no go marry use commit leave una with fulani herdsmen?
The to waste time

After una voted for the goat , u wan run comot leave us shey. He no go work.

1 Like

Re: Our Wedding Pictures (White And Traditional) by bewla(m): 6:21am On Feb 02, 2021
SexytorresE:
I'm feeling attacked cry cry
Don't take it personal I get your back
Re: Our Wedding Pictures (White And Traditional) by afrika(f): 6:22am On Feb 02, 2021
See what buhari the dumb has caused.

Arrangee wedding for clear japa from this God forsaken country.

More like her granny!!

•congratulations o jaree
Re: Our Wedding Pictures (White And Traditional) by SexytorresE(f): 6:23am On Feb 02, 2021
bewla:
Don't take it personal I get your back
lol . I believe wink
Re: Our Wedding Pictures (White And Traditional) by Funkeshuga(m): 6:23am On Feb 02, 2021
SexytorresE:
the lady paragraph cheesy grin u are mean

just stating fact.

I will disown my daughters if they bring white man to my house not to even talk of bringing her Grandpa to my house

it will never happen

1 Like

Re: Our Wedding Pictures (White And Traditional) by samwillyco1(m): 6:25am On Feb 02, 2021
Their children go wowo pass uwaezuoke, the girl no fine, the old man too no fine also, that oyibo man no go fit service the girl engine oo
Re: Our Wedding Pictures (White And Traditional) by SexytorresE(f): 6:25am On Feb 02, 2021
Funkeshuga:

just stating fact.

I will disown my daughters if they bring white man to my house not to even talk of bringing her Grandpa to my house that's serious. Sorry I meant "the last paragraph and not lady paragraph" Las Las na autocorrect go kee me cry cry

it will never happen
Re: Our Wedding Pictures (White And Traditional) by Munzy14(m): 6:26am On Feb 02, 2021
Ever8090:
Mr handsome..
grin una no go kill person...

Two words many likes...Salvage at it's peak...cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Our Wedding Pictures (White And Traditional) by slimanyd: 6:27am On Feb 02, 2021
SexytorresE:
Wahala be like beauty and the beast . Las Las una go born sweet pikin tongue. This life no balance. See legit client na grin but "love of my life " hit u there " grin grin pls I need legit oyibo also, even if he is 110 years old that I can call my "world" my life" my forever " ...

Come and marry me nah. We will both go to maracana together.
Re: Our Wedding Pictures (White And Traditional) by Munzy14(m): 6:30am On Feb 02, 2021
fuckingAyaya:
yellow snoop dogg
grin

Chai! This forum eeeh

Re: Our Wedding Pictures (White And Traditional) by Funkeshuga(m): 6:31am On Feb 02, 2021
[quote author=SexytorresE post=98655760][/quote]

auto correct cannot kee you lai lai, I dey for you

where are you stationed?
Re: Our Wedding Pictures (White And Traditional) by SexytorresE(f): 6:32am On Feb 02, 2021
slimanyd:

Come and marry me nah. We will both go to maracana together.
eh! No spoil my market o.. I dey find oyibo 110 years grin
Re: Our Wedding Pictures (White And Traditional) by mrfizy(m): 6:34am On Feb 02, 2021
Unfortunate white man. Congratulations.
Re: Our Wedding Pictures (White And Traditional) by Undergroundrul: 6:40am On Feb 02, 2021
Congrats dear. But where una de see these oyibo ppl from abeg? We plenty wey de find?
Re: Our Wedding Pictures (White And Traditional) by Nobody: 6:41am On Feb 02, 2021
slimanyd:

So, what would have made a beautiful girl like this marry an old man wey old pass Ned nwoko . Just tell me one reason if not for green pali or ego.

He came alone. Only him.
Re: Our Wedding Pictures (White And Traditional) by iswallker(m): 6:43am On Feb 02, 2021
Bulgari see wetin you caused

You can't tell me this pretty young woman didn't find a suitable Nigerian suitor - but she chose her ancestors - as a means of exit

Bulgari how do you even live with yourself

tongue
Re: Our Wedding Pictures (White And Traditional) by SexytorresE(f): 6:44am On Feb 02, 2021
Funkeshuga:

auto correct cannot kee you lai lai, I dey for you

where are you stationed?
I'm stationed in my email grin cheesy
Re: Our Wedding Pictures (White And Traditional) by Hisroyalbadmeat(m): 6:44am On Feb 02, 2021
Girly, you don site island,e no go Sara Sara ooo, hold am tight and if any barni wan lap ya man, light am up,e no go good ooo angry
Re: Our Wedding Pictures (White And Traditional) by becky39000(m): 6:52am On Feb 02, 2021
DayTen:
Meet my Husband Mr. Handsome kiss : tongue

Real Handsome Indeed smiley

Re: Our Wedding Pictures (White And Traditional) by dazzlingd(m): 7:02am On Feb 02, 2021
densiks:
Rejoice with those that rejoice and mourn with those that mourn.

The man is so in love and was in a hurry to exchange marital vows that he forgot to fit his tie properly.

Not only his tie, look at his belt....that guy has a poor dress sense....looking unkempt like a drug addict.

Well, they fit themselves, happy married life to them
Re: Our Wedding Pictures (White And Traditional) by Hassanmaye(m): 7:02am On Feb 02, 2021
Ever8090:
Mr handsome..
grin sad sad
Re: Our Wedding Pictures (White And Traditional) by Hassanmaye(m): 7:04am On Feb 02, 2021
Preciousify:
Congratulations ooo.

So you are no longer a Nigerian undecided
That's exactly what I want, it's the major reason why Nigerian guys are marrying oyinbo women
Re: Our Wedding Pictures (White And Traditional) by dazzlingd(m): 7:05am On Feb 02, 2021
DayTen:
I like what I see grin grin

Money sweet ba, na wetin make u rush am be that ba,
Re: Our Wedding Pictures (White And Traditional) by Hassanmaye(m): 7:05am On Feb 02, 2021
slimanyd:

So, what would have made a beautiful girl like this marry an old man wey old pass Ned nwoko . Just tell me one reason if not for green pali or ego.
Green card

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

My Husband's Pride Wants To Ruin Our Home / A Sad Story Of A Virgin Married Woman - Ladies Learn / Man DIES ON TOP Of Married Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.