Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,155 members, 7,815,024 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:20 AM

Our Wedding Pictures (White And Traditional) - Family (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Our Wedding Pictures (White And Traditional) (89376 Views)

Her Parents Sponsored Our Wedding, Should I Be Worried. / Well, She Called Off Our Wedding. / Nairalanders Whose Pre-Wedding Pictures Went Viral Welcome A Baby Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Our Wedding Pictures (White And Traditional) by ednut1(m): 12:59am On Feb 02, 2021
Omo wetin be this fa
Re: Our Wedding Pictures (White And Traditional) by tabithababy(f): 1:01am On Feb 02, 2021
I saw this picture on Facebook too.. You get mind o

1 Like

Re: Our Wedding Pictures (White And Traditional) by Nobody: 1:04am On Feb 02, 2021
From the features of the groom ,I have a feeling they are going to make cute babies.

Hml sis,I want to see more of this from our sisters. We must normalize dating outside our race as modern women.stay "woke " sisters!.

2 Likes

Re: Our Wedding Pictures (White And Traditional) by KoshCAD: 1:07am On Feb 02, 2021
Ever8090:
Mr handsome..
grin
Re: Our Wedding Pictures (White And Traditional) by explosiveskull(m): 1:07am On Feb 02, 2021
This your husband looks like he is going to die on the cross of calvary, this one his trousers doesn't fit his waist like he's been praying and fasting for 6 months.
I hope it is irony when you said he is handsome, cos those your grasscutter teeth go spoil show for your offspring but at least I wouldn't fail to tell you congrats to your green card hustle.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Our Wedding Pictures (White And Traditional) by Bossose(m): 1:08am On Feb 02, 2021
Nor be everything we supposed to dey bring come online anyways cute couple though..

But your husband doesn't look like someone who stays abroad even tho he might be white anyways ..

2 Likes

Re: Our Wedding Pictures (White And Traditional) by BlackAdam55(m): 1:10am On Feb 02, 2021
DayTen:
See Pre-wedding Pictures here https://www.nairaland.com/6362316/pre-wedding-pictures

We are grateful to God Almighty for making this come to pass.
Corona tried and failed...
Thank you Jesus.
Your husband is so advanced in age. Still, congrats to you

1 Like

Re: Our Wedding Pictures (White And Traditional) by Damson22: 1:12am On Feb 02, 2021
bigseank:
na Mad people full this nairaland i swear. cheesy cheesy

most times i would just skim through the Original Post and go to comments straight.
See all they are saying for that 1st page, they just dey give the girl gbas gbos

mad people full this thread ooo, I can't stop laughing �. una no go kill person with laugh

2 Likes

Re: Our Wedding Pictures (White And Traditional) by markfour(m): 1:19am On Feb 02, 2021
congratulations! your home is blessed already...

1 Like

Re: Our Wedding Pictures (White And Traditional) by AngelicBeing: 1:21am On Feb 02, 2021
Ever8090:
Mr handsome..
Hahaha, Lol, savages everywhere, Una go kill person with laugh for Nairaland.com cheesy

1 Like

Re: Our Wedding Pictures (White And Traditional) by adetem(m): 1:22am On Feb 02, 2021
Anybody who know suares will know this lady relate to him. G gal everywhere lol
Re: Our Wedding Pictures (White And Traditional) by HabaHaba: 1:30am On Feb 02, 2021
D guy go get Long prick Sha.

1 Like

Re: Our Wedding Pictures (White And Traditional) by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 1:32am On Feb 02, 2021
explosiveskull:
This your husband looks like he is going to die on the cross, this one his trousers doesn't fit his waist like he's been praying and fasting for 6 months.
I hope it is irony when you said he is handsome, cos those your grasscutter teeth go spoil show for your offspring but at least I wouldn't fail to tell you congrats to your green card hustle.

grin

1 Like

Re: Our Wedding Pictures (White And Traditional) by raphy(m): 1:43am On Feb 02, 2021
Congratulations to you and happy married life.

She caught a big fish in the sea .
Interracial marriage is the real deal now..

1 Like

Re: Our Wedding Pictures (White And Traditional) by Britboy(m): 2:00am On Feb 02, 2021
Anything to escape the zoo republic.
I mean...anything!

Congrats still.

After all, no be only guys sabi marry old Oyibo people.
Chicks don dey key in too.
grin

1 Like

Re: Our Wedding Pictures (White And Traditional) by Burgerlomo: 2:06am On Feb 02, 2021
Congratulations may God bless your union, Amen
Re: Our Wedding Pictures (White And Traditional) by Matinho: 2:31am On Feb 02, 2021
If I say V , you say I another man say S, omo na you sabi.

1 Like

Re: Our Wedding Pictures (White And Traditional) by 1Sharon(f): 2:31am On Feb 02, 2021
When will our sisters get some dignity?

OP, ppl like you keep letting the team down!
Re: Our Wedding Pictures (White And Traditional) by Happy2020: 2:52am On Feb 02, 2021
Nigerians are the most judgmental people on earth m, always got some negative shit to say meanwhile high key hating on the person the whole time because it’s not them.

Let people live their life the way they want. The days of judging everybody and everything should have ended with your parents era. Instead you continue the shxt.

Get a fuvking life. And stop hating non stop.

SMDH
Re: Our Wedding Pictures (White And Traditional) by JaneYave(f): 2:55am On Feb 02, 2021
fuckingAyaya:
yellow snoop dogg
Nairaland ooo Seun tame your crew please.
Re: Our Wedding Pictures (White And Traditional) by JaneYave(f): 2:57am On Feb 02, 2021
Ever8090:
the first picture of mr handsome in "goverment day secondary school uniform is bae.....
Una Biko! which one come be 'Government day School Uniform'?
Re: Our Wedding Pictures (White And Traditional) by BSdetector: 2:58am On Feb 02, 2021
Haha....he looks like a hobo, probably also done drugs before.
Re: Our Wedding Pictures (White And Traditional) by dapadawee: 3:05am On Feb 02, 2021
DayTen:
See Pre-wedding Pictures here https://www.nairaland.com/6362316/pre-wedding-pictures

We are grateful to God Almighty for making this come to pass.
Corona tried and failed...
Thank you Jesus.
oop I beg ban this girl for 10years
some of this pictures is too graphic
Re: Our Wedding Pictures (White And Traditional) by ernecy(m): 3:07am On Feb 02, 2021
varshabae:
Congratulations... I hope you didn't marry him just because he's oyinbo and probably doesn't live in naija, so you could japa from this country wink grin
wetin concern u o grin.
Don't tell me you won't do same if the chance provide it's self
Re: Our Wedding Pictures (White And Traditional) by Politicapastor1: 3:07am On Feb 02, 2021
DayTen:
Meet my Husband Mr. Handsome kiss : tongue

This man handsome? Shut up. Na green card u dey find.
We all know the game. Nigeria is a hell so any which way na way. Congratulations ur hassle done finally pay.
Am a Pennsylvania base Nigerian. � � � �
Re: Our Wedding Pictures (White And Traditional) by summerflame(m): 3:16am On Feb 02, 2021
Telegram234:
Awon legit client...
Nice one sis..
Happy married life

From Yahoo to legit
Re: Our Wedding Pictures (White And Traditional) by summerflame(m): 3:19am On Feb 02, 2021
Nonexistent:
You are definitely not an olosho so I say congratulations to you.

But a yahoo girl that secured an oyinbo.. baba jazz dey work walahi
Re: Our Wedding Pictures (White And Traditional) by summerflame(m): 3:21am On Feb 02, 2021
samx4real:
hmmm

But the otumopo makes her the most beautiful girl for that oyinbo eyes nah..

The babe ugly shall

1 Like

Re: Our Wedding Pictures (White And Traditional) by summerflame(m): 3:23am On Feb 02, 2021
onyenatruchi:
Op, is she a yoruba woman

She's an edo girl
Re: Our Wedding Pictures (White And Traditional) by summerflame(m): 3:25am On Feb 02, 2021
Rinpoche:

Una no dey shame all because of money you dey marry ya ancestor

what if she reach there find out say the guy na mortuary attendant

All way na way so far she don japa go outside naija
Re: Our Wedding Pictures (White And Traditional) by summerflame(m): 3:26am On Feb 02, 2021
QuinieR:
Congrats dear
Meanwhile I saw ur upload on fb today too
God bless your new home

God when oooo sad cheesy

When u learn how to close your legs and stop being a community free giver ma

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (16) (Reply)

My Husband's Pride Wants To Ruin Our Home / Kwara Blue Eyes Family: Risikat Azeez-Ayegbami Speaks "My Husband Abandoned Us" / My Wife Is Circumcised And It's Affecting Our Sex Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.