Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:08 AM

Uche Maduagwu Wears Bra After Coming Out As Gay - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Uche Maduagwu Wears Bra After Coming Out As Gay (77199 Views)

Fans Drag Phyna For Wearing Pant & Bra After She Spoke Against It / 30 Years After: 'Coming To America' Stars Then And Now (Photos) / Georgina Onuoha Wears Bra Top In New Selfie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uche Maduagwu Wears Bra After Coming Out As Gay by Tedpgrass: 12:53am On Feb 02, 2021
oluwoleife:
Person dey look for means to asylum...u dey complain. Wait till he relocates to U.S

Then he starts online donation requests like a deejay who fled..

Most people don't understand refugee status and the years of turmoil associated with the process. Once they've jumped ship, it's often quite difficult to retrace their steps.

1 Like

Re: Uche Maduagwu Wears Bra After Coming Out As Gay by meobizy(f): 12:54am On Feb 02, 2021
E no concern me. He should enjoy his life.
Re: Uche Maduagwu Wears Bra After Coming Out As Gay by Starzo: 1:05am On Feb 02, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

Ok Gay vs Pedophile choose one to be killed
don't get me wrong...the fact that I don't support gays does not mean I want to harm them. But u see those pedophiles ehn, kill all of them
Re: Uche Maduagwu Wears Bra After Coming Out As Gay by savageyoungboy(m): 1:09am On Feb 02, 2021
onthehill:
Nollywood actor, Uche Maduagwu who recently came out as a gay man has shared a photo of himself rocking a red bra as he wished his followers on Instagram a happy New month, IgbereTV reports.

He wrote;

https://www.instagram.com/p/CKwGKSFLRLZ/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

All these fake celebrities and attention seeking
Problem full the country...wetin concerned us with your gay
Abeg keep your gay to yourself undecided
Re: Uche Maduagwu Wears Bra After Coming Out As Gay by WoundedLamb: 1:10am On Feb 02, 2021
LadyGCrueDKilaB:
I feel all these is just a ruse to escape to the abroad. I strongly think he’s lying about his sexuality lol. Why’s he especially greeting his fans in the US and UK?

Oh... I didn't even think of that. Lol.
Re: Uche Maduagwu Wears Bra After Coming Out As Gay by OyigboUpdate: 1:10am On Feb 02, 2021
Starzo:

don't get me wrong...the fact that I don't support gays does not mean I want to harm them. But u see those pedophiles ehn, kill all of them

We are singing the same music. Gays does not cause any harm to anybody.
I saw a video where they burned some gays alive in Nigeria.
Re: Uche Maduagwu Wears Bra After Coming Out As Gay by WoundedLamb: 1:11am On Feb 02, 2021
Flamemignon1:

If you know him and his online presence, you will definitely know he's doing this for clout. He ain't gay one bit
Lol... I see.
Re: Uche Maduagwu Wears Bra After Coming Out As Gay by Saintly01(m): 1:11am On Feb 02, 2021
Chai, Ehyaaaa. Another brother don loss.
Re: Uche Maduagwu Wears Bra After Coming Out As Gay by voyin1: 1:13am On Feb 02, 2021
Mustafi joins Schalke from Arsenal
CLICK HERE TO READ MORE

Re: Uche Maduagwu Wears Bra After Coming Out As Gay by LongNipple(m): 1:17am On Feb 02, 2021
I have a strong feeling this guy is not Gay at all. Right from inception. This guy has been looking for Popularity at all cost. How?
From giving fake prophecies about Actors or Actresses in the Industry to stirring up controversy to attacking Musicians. He doesn't just mind his business. That's his strategy. That's his way of staying relevant in the industry.
He calls himself an Actor but I don't think I have seen him in a Movie. I don't think so.

What I feel he is doing is that he is trying to start up an LGBT Movement. I'm sure what inspired him to do what he did was Bolu Okupe. He saw how "Coming Out As GAY" in a country like Nigeria made the guy famous overnight so he decided to do same. This is so becos nobody knew who Bolu Okupe was until his coming out. Or did you know who he was Exactly my point.

Homosexuality is a strong subject matter in a country like ours and it automatically stirs up controversy and uproar in the society so I think Uche decided to toll that path becos according to him, it's going to garner lots of controversy, uproar and Las "FOLLOWERS". Not to mention International Recognition, Endorsement deals due to his large following and many more because I believe that since last week he made the declaration, his followership have sky rocketed. That to show you that in life, and in whatever you do, 50% will support you and 50% will be against you. That's is life for you.

This Man is a business man and in the world of Entertainment, Controversy Sells Like Wildfire.
Controversy pays the bills. And this has created one of the biggest uproar on social media this year.

Don't be surprised that through his act, others will start coming out and later on maybe after two years or so. He will now say he was not GAY. He only made that statement to show support to the LGBT Community.

By then, Biden would have recognised him and probably recommended him for a powerful seat at the UNITED NATIONS as the First Ever LGBT Nigerian Ambassador and probably remove Williams Uchemba ( I just saying grin)

Any ways....these are just my thoughts. They might be true or not but only TIME will tell.

(I made a good point abi? Oya clap 4 me. It's called thinking outside the box. grin This one I can't sleep around 1am, I don't know o. And there's no light again. Nigeria!!! How can I relocate to Canada ASAP undecided)

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uche Maduagwu Wears Bra After Coming Out As Gay by Crayfish09: 1:25am On Feb 02, 2021
See how the idiots that love insulting northerners for being "backward" are rambling like fools on this thread. If two men consensually decide to go at it together, how does it affect you?
Re: Uche Maduagwu Wears Bra After Coming Out As Gay by AFONJACOW(m): 1:43am On Feb 02, 2021
This one is just trying his luck. It's either looking for cheap popularities like Bobrisky or waiting for asylum
Re: Uche Maduagwu Wears Bra After Coming Out As Gay by 360command: 1:59am On Feb 02, 2021
To be man for naija hard, why you think say bobo discharge.
Re: Uche Maduagwu Wears Bra After Coming Out As Gay by Ojo14587: 2:33am On Feb 02, 2021
Beckysexy:
Lol...... Don't know why but this is funny grin

I swear..with the beards and the whole man thing �
Re: Uche Maduagwu Wears Bra After Coming Out As Gay by Beey(f): 4:36am On Feb 02, 2021
onthehill:
Nollywood actor, Uche Maduagwu who recently came out as a gay man has shared a photo of himself rocking a red bra as he wished his followers on Instagram a happy New month, IgbereTV reports.

He wrote;

https://www.instagram.com/p/CKwGKSFLRLZ/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
Tired of this fool & his stunts.
Re: Uche Maduagwu Wears Bra After Coming Out As Gay by 02Kebreal(m): 4:40am On Feb 02, 2021
Which movie this guy don act sef?
Re: Uche Maduagwu Wears Bra After Coming Out As Gay by focus7: 5:14am On Feb 02, 2021
Igbos!!!
Re: Uche Maduagwu Wears Bra After Coming Out As Gay by Ghozky(m): 5:44am On Feb 02, 2021
This guy is a clout chasing MF.
He wants to take over from Bobrisky.
Re: Uche Maduagwu Wears Bra After Coming Out As Gay by DimIsaac10(m): 5:52am On Feb 02, 2021
He no trend for movies..... He must trend for another thing....
Freez and Bobrisky go just dey laugh..
Re: Uche Maduagwu Wears Bra After Coming Out As Gay by Snowx: 6:38am On Feb 02, 2021
if someone have told me that this guy is a homo....I won't believe it...why is he hidding before naa??

see person pikin...werey
Re: Uche Maduagwu Wears Bra After Coming Out As Gay by bewla(m): 6:39am On Feb 02, 2021
HopeVictor:
Werey oh... Na still that bra we go use tie you as rope when time reach
Not only does by the Road side mental issue only be Were

some wear clean clothes too
Re: Uche Maduagwu Wears Bra After Coming Out As Gay by SURElee(f): 7:05am On Feb 02, 2021
Anything for 'cheap fame " in 2021. Nonsense!
Learner, make he go make Bobrisky train am. Anumanu!
Re: Uche Maduagwu Wears Bra After Coming Out As Gay by Funflipper: 7:25am On Feb 02, 2021
9jayes:

We need more of him in Nigeria

Need them for what exactly?
Re: Uche Maduagwu Wears Bra After Coming Out As Gay by Bellotelli: 7:30am On Feb 02, 2021
FuckThaMod:
Disgusting.. Must he put on a bra and be shirtless to prove he's gay?
Mehn.. I have the feelings that he's only acting up for clout.

2 Likes

Re: Uche Maduagwu Wears Bra After Coming Out As Gay by gbemishile: 7:35am On Feb 02, 2021
I really have nothing to say to you may the good Lord not make me feel sexual urge for a man.
Re: Uche Maduagwu Wears Bra After Coming Out As Gay by bowdas(m): 7:50am On Feb 02, 2021
One man down I'm more confuse than him someone claiming gay with bra am I the only one confuse

1 Like

Re: Uche Maduagwu Wears Bra After Coming Out As Gay by Gloriagee(f): 7:55am On Feb 02, 2021
So freaking obvious but he forgot his homophobic rants on boborisky. Alas, the internet never forgets.

ednut1:
Assylum format. When gays begin wear bra

1 Like

Re: Uche Maduagwu Wears Bra After Coming Out As Gay by 1kinggy(m): 7:56am On Feb 02, 2021
Boys will know how to behave around him going forward.
Re: Uche Maduagwu Wears Bra After Coming Out As Gay by Evidenx(m): 8:19am On Feb 02, 2021
Nor mind this boy,nor be gay,na format he dey do, e wan turn gay by force so he can easily jakpa to america .....we know dem jare.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Small Doctor Storms Oritsefemi's Wedding As Best Man With His 2017 Range Rover / Fans Throw Bottles At Cardi B At Ghanaian Stadium Concert / Skales Marries Hasanity (Traditional Wedding Pictures, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.