Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,445 members, 7,850,558 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 03:10 AM

Justice Anthony Okoro: DNA Confirms My 3 Kids Are Not My Biological Chidren - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Justice Anthony Okoro: DNA Confirms My 3 Kids Are Not My Biological Chidren (64022 Views)

I Was Disvirgined By My Biological Father At 10 - Girl Says / Dad Sends His Wife Hilarious Photos Everytime She Asks If The Kids Are Okay / Men, You Must Take Care Of The Baby Even If DNA Confirms The baby Is Not Yours (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Justice Anthony Okoro: DNA Confirms My 3 Kids Are Not My Biological Chidren by Funkyswagzz(m): 7:53am On Feb 02, 2021
Fear women
Re: Justice Anthony Okoro: DNA Confirms My 3 Kids Are Not My Biological Chidren by Taiwojon(m): 7:53am On Feb 02, 2021
hmm!

God help you Ooo.
we will keep on praying for you, but you have a fault. do you pray to God before you marry her?
was this immoral trait in her before you take her to the alter.

that is why you have to seek God face for a life partner.
that is why we all needs to trust God that is why Nigerian need Jesus.

Jesus save

2 Likes

Re: Justice Anthony Okoro: DNA Confirms My 3 Kids Are Not My Biological Chidren by holocron: 7:53am On Feb 02, 2021
Moblux:
Paternity fraud exposed again? Whatever reason she did it, I feel for the children. Having children in a marriage should not be the ultimate. Marriage is for companionship and not only essentially for procreation. Unfortunately, African culture put premium on procreation.

If it's for companionship then no need to sign a contract over it. Do you sign contract for friendship? The primary purpose of marriage is to procreate and jointly raise kids. Every other thing is jara.

12 Likes

Re: Justice Anthony Okoro: DNA Confirms My 3 Kids Are Not My Biological Chidren by djbussy(m): 7:53am On Feb 02, 2021
Ototo.

1 Like

Re: Justice Anthony Okoro: DNA Confirms My 3 Kids Are Not My Biological Chidren by Stewart883(m): 7:54am On Feb 02, 2021
You see woman mata, I don comot my hand inside

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Justice Anthony Okoro: DNA Confirms My 3 Kids Are Not My Biological Chidren by PROPHETmichael: 7:54am On Feb 02, 2021
BigDick70inch:
Chai!!!!women!women!!women!!!
Even a whole chief judge too....

[b]I think buhari too.....sud have DNA done on his children too Oo
....[/b]

Have you forgotten that Aisha packed all her children to somewhere hidden in Dubai when this whole DNA thing started.

Wisdom no go kill that lady grin grin

26 Likes

Re: Justice Anthony Okoro: DNA Confirms My 3 Kids Are Not My Biological Chidren by densiks: 7:55am On Feb 02, 2021
Wow just wow is all I can say.

Delilah no do reach like this na

Wow??

Thankfully I have zero trust for any woman so good riddance for me.

2 Likes

Re: Justice Anthony Okoro: DNA Confirms My 3 Kids Are Not My Biological Chidren by favour32(m): 7:55am On Feb 02, 2021
Khayceeofficial:
THE FUTURE IS FEMALE

grin grin grin
I don tell that girl say it can never happen.
It has been designed from time immemorial.
Now and future na male.
Na two wives I get.
I dey go for the third one.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Justice Anthony Okoro: DNA Confirms My 3 Kids Are Not My Biological Chidren by jacoik(m): 7:55am On Feb 02, 2021
since the vagina people can do this to a whole chief judge then who are we. but to be honest ehhhh, I think bubu should do this test on all his kids especially the one with tramadol case

9 Likes

Re: Justice Anthony Okoro: DNA Confirms My 3 Kids Are Not My Biological Chidren by Brushstrokes20: 7:55am On Feb 02, 2021
Even a judge fell a victim....

After women, fear women!

1 Like

Re: Justice Anthony Okoro: DNA Confirms My 3 Kids Are Not My Biological Chidren by MaxNdu: 7:55am On Feb 02, 2021
While the man may be at his job working his ass off, her wife was probably at home sharing her bed with another man. And if you enquire more, she might even be sleeping with one very useless good-for-nothing man sad....fear women and their mind undecided undecided undecided

11 Likes

Re: Justice Anthony Okoro: DNA Confirms My 3 Kids Are Not My Biological Chidren by Geesaintagape: 7:56am On Feb 02, 2021
God save this man as he has other children.
When my lecturer Prof Nwagha Uche ,unec ,said back then 2008 in physiology class that 1in3 Nigerian children in town don't belong their biological father we doubted him.

7 Likes

Re: Justice Anthony Okoro: DNA Confirms My 3 Kids Are Not My Biological Chidren by Raychee(f): 7:57am On Feb 02, 2021
Jesus i feel so bad for the children. What kind of wickedness is this shocked

1 Like

Re: Justice Anthony Okoro: DNA Confirms My 3 Kids Are Not My Biological Chidren by youngmartha: 7:57am On Feb 02, 2021
Some children go die carelessly sha...
Re: Justice Anthony Okoro: DNA Confirms My 3 Kids Are Not My Biological Chidren by crusufixo(m): 7:58am On Feb 02, 2021
Well, I dont need a DNA for my kids, especially my son. He is my carbon copy. When I say carbon copy, I mean so over carbon copy that it is scary. I mean, he has all my likes and dislikes i had when I was his age ( Darm !!! ), God is indeed wonderful.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Justice Anthony Okoro: DNA Confirms My 3 Kids Are Not My Biological Chidren by Basiljoe: 7:58am On Feb 02, 2021
Khayceeofficial:
THE FUTURE IS FEMALE

grin grin grin
grin grin grin
Re: Justice Anthony Okoro: DNA Confirms My 3 Kids Are Not My Biological Chidren by Lighthammer(m): 7:59am On Feb 02, 2021
Astoundingly astounding... women!women!!women!!! they are the compedium of lies,deceit,manipulations... thats why i don't bother my self with going into a relationship anymore the vagina people are extremely wicked,evil,manical and plain evil guys pls wise up they are out to plunder and deceive... i fear women

2 Likes

Re: Justice Anthony Okoro: DNA Confirms My 3 Kids Are Not My Biological Chidren by UncleKoboko: 7:59am On Feb 02, 2021
Where is the picture of the shameless WH0RE?

CELIA!

WOE BETIDE YOU CELIA!

SHAMELESS WH0RE.

5 Likes

Re: Justice Anthony Okoro: DNA Confirms My 3 Kids Are Not My Biological Chidren by Samcent: 7:59am On Feb 02, 2021
DNA test is the way forward!

Know this and know peace!

5 Likes

Re: Justice Anthony Okoro: DNA Confirms My 3 Kids Are Not My Biological Chidren by donnie(m): 8:00am On Feb 02, 2021
Moblux:
Paternity fraud exposed again? Whatever reason she did it, I feel for the children. Having children in a marriage should not be the ultimate. Marriage is for companionship and not only essentially for procreation. Unfortunately, African culture put premium on procreation.

Marriage is primarily for procreation biko.

4 Likes

Re: Justice Anthony Okoro: DNA Confirms My 3 Kids Are Not My Biological Chidren by Nobody: 8:02am On Feb 02, 2021
Paternity fraud is crime against your own conscience.

4 Likes

Re: Justice Anthony Okoro: DNA Confirms My 3 Kids Are Not My Biological Chidren by Nobody: 8:04am On Feb 02, 2021
Only if I don't love those kids would I go all out publicly to expose this kind of issue. Coming out like this doesn't change a thing. It would rather compound the problem on the innocent children and make them a public ridicule. Too bad

1 Like

Re: Justice Anthony Okoro: DNA Confirms My 3 Kids Are Not My Biological Chidren by OMOJOHN001: 8:04am On Feb 02, 2021
TUEEEEEH ON SOME WOMEN FACES.

what is actually going on.
Guy's please for God sake don't trust any woman, else you will regret it and cry later. TUEEEEEH

One of my ex gf, have been on my neck to come and take Dick, but I have been refusing her request since last year November. Imagine I am a bad person, I for don give her belle then ask her to give it to her man. TUEEEEEH

So many scenario like that, Is it the number of married women that do come to studio? collect number and start asking me about my gf, like its their business.

TUEEEEEH, I am off to studio.
Gat programme to anchor this morning.
Gold FM, I am here.
Goodbye for now.

4 Likes

Re: Justice Anthony Okoro: DNA Confirms My 3 Kids Are Not My Biological Chidren by Samcent: 8:04am On Feb 02, 2021
Geesaintagape:
God save this man as he has other children.
When my lecturer Prof Nwagha Uche ,unec ,said back then 2008 in physiology class that 1in3 Nigerian children in town don't belong their biological father we doubted him.

There was no need to doubt the Prof given the rate of immorality has been on the increase long before now.

As concerning partners/couples, 'blind' trust is an expensive commodity.

1 Like

Re: Justice Anthony Okoro: DNA Confirms My 3 Kids Are Not My Biological Chidren by Yippeedaniel(m): 8:05am On Feb 02, 2021
Another episode of the ghetto soap opera.
Re: Justice Anthony Okoro: DNA Confirms My 3 Kids Are Not My Biological Chidren by manunitedbabes: 8:06am On Feb 02, 2021
shocked hmmmmm wahala be like market ohhhh them no d buy m finish.

Jesu!
Women indeed are receivers. Chai

1 Like

Re: Justice Anthony Okoro: DNA Confirms My 3 Kids Are Not My Biological Chidren by wisdomclay(m): 8:07am On Feb 02, 2021
You can't generalize
My mum was so faithful even when she divorced my dad and till today we do not blame her because we grew up witnessing everything.
One thing I noticed was that my mum never had time for home videos and foreign movies hence there was no way she would have been misled
You sit down to watch zee world, yorumafa, Bollywood, Nollywood, Hollywood, one day you will practice loneliwood.

14 Likes

Re: Justice Anthony Okoro: DNA Confirms My 3 Kids Are Not My Biological Chidren by HIV1: 8:08am On Feb 02, 2021
I have said it to my brother many times. Nigerian women should not be trusted. And if you must marry a graduate, don't marry one that have stayed at home years after NYSC.
Re: Justice Anthony Okoro: DNA Confirms My 3 Kids Are Not My Biological Chidren by Tajbol4splend(m): 8:09am On Feb 02, 2021
Moblux:

Mumu, when you marry, don't procreate
Re: Justice Anthony Okoro: DNA Confirms My 3 Kids Are Not My Biological Chidren by TOPCRUISE(m): 8:09am On Feb 02, 2021
A case between Honourable Justice Anthony vs Barrister ototo. This happened because a Justice did not do justice honourably to the Toto well-well angry

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Please Do This Before Wearing Your Shoes (Must See Pic) / Pic: When You See Struggling Mums Like This, Don't Bargain With Them, Pay More / My Husband Is My Boyfriend On Facebook, Whatsapp & Bbm And He Does Not Know It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.