Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,432 members, 7,839,865 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 10:48 AM

Justice Anthony Okoro: DNA Confirms My 3 Kids Are Not My Biological Chidren - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Justice Anthony Okoro: DNA Confirms My 3 Kids Are Not My Biological Chidren (63965 Views)

I Was Disvirgined By My Biological Father At 10 - Girl Says / Dad Sends His Wife Hilarious Photos Everytime She Asks If The Kids Are Okay / Men, You Must Take Care Of The Baby Even If DNA Confirms The baby Is Not Yours (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Justice Anthony Okoro: DNA Confirms My 3 Kids Are Not My Biological Chidren by AlphaStorm: 8:10am On Feb 02, 2021
The Judge is a simp but #irriswarriris
Re: Justice Anthony Okoro: DNA Confirms My 3 Kids Are Not My Biological Chidren by Pimine: 8:11am On Feb 02, 2021
MediMedi:
We gat to know that machines such as [b]DNA stuff [/b]provides false results
Aswearugaaad

What is DNA stuff? Look at the way you're even boldly making wrong assertions. Na wa to you this nicca smh.

3 Likes

Re: Justice Anthony Okoro: DNA Confirms My 3 Kids Are Not My Biological Chidren by BlueAir: 8:12am On Feb 02, 2021
sad It should be after devil,fear women
Gkay1:
After God fear woman
Re: Justice Anthony Okoro: DNA Confirms My 3 Kids Are Not My Biological Chidren by densiks: 8:12am On Feb 02, 2021
BafanaBafana:
He called a press conference for this

It was necessary to call a press conference,if it were me I’ll call an international press conference. Firstly,he is a public figure and secondly a judge,a respected member of society maybe occupying a high religious position.

Rightfully, his integrity and sense of judgment should never be impugned in the eyes of the public including matters of his private life.

I am actually concerned that most women have become worse than snakes and it has made it virtually impossible for me to take any of them seriously anymore.

When you keep hearing unbelievable tales like this,that mindset keeps getting reinforced.

I have to as a matter of necessity conduct a DNA test for all my children including the one with carbon copy looks.

Before then,let me go and throw up.

May God help honest men.

16 Likes

Re: Justice Anthony Okoro: DNA Confirms My 3 Kids Are Not My Biological Chidren by Ghostmode2two(m): 8:13am On Feb 02, 2021
As a man never you trust a woman you are having sexual relationship with, they are deadlier than the most poisonous snakes.

4 Likes

Re: Justice Anthony Okoro: DNA Confirms My 3 Kids Are Not My Biological Chidren by Munzy14(m): 8:14am On Feb 02, 2021
When well educated and comfortable person handles an issue, you can but appreciate the doggedness.

And he closed the chapter of hear say.

Kudos to his present wife for giving him 4 of his own.

She is the MVP so far...

4 Likes

Re: Justice Anthony Okoro: DNA Confirms My 3 Kids Are Not My Biological Chidren by gozzy121(m): 8:15am On Feb 02, 2021
some female lawyers are advance prostitute

3 Likes

Re: Justice Anthony Okoro: DNA Confirms My 3 Kids Are Not My Biological Chidren by Mark1990(m): 8:18am On Feb 02, 2021
Macphenson:
Shouldn't the same punishment for rape be the same punishment for paternerl fraud?

Why are all the feminist silent on this?
Re: Justice Anthony Okoro: DNA Confirms My 3 Kids Are Not My Biological Chidren by NwokoloOwa: 8:19am On Feb 02, 2021
The story dey wan kain.

All first 3 children not yours but all the 4 from another wife suddenly all yours.

The story no balance.The man should check himself and again and again and again. Check again even the last 4.We go soon hear from the first Madam.

3 Likes

Re: Justice Anthony Okoro: DNA Confirms My 3 Kids Are Not My Biological Chidren by galantjoe(m): 8:19am On Feb 02, 2021
Macphenson:
Shouldn't the same punishment for rape be the same punishment for paternerl fraud?

Why are all the feminist silent on this?

You re very correct. Government should enact law to checkmate this paternity fraud. It is getting too much and unabated.

Wives are using it to emotionally kill the men and render them childless in their old age.

Our lawmakers should law that punishes such women the same way they made law that punish rapists. Because that man is being "raped" of fatherhood by his wife.

4 Likes

Re: Justice Anthony Okoro: DNA Confirms My 3 Kids Are Not My Biological Chidren by fineboynl(m): 8:21am On Feb 02, 2021
the could be the reason why Africans and Nigeria in particular are not developing. it has been rooted I. us for a very long time.
Re: Justice Anthony Okoro: DNA Confirms My 3 Kids Are Not My Biological Chidren by Btruth: 8:22am On Feb 02, 2021
Whao! kiss

.....this is really hot.
Re: Justice Anthony Okoro: DNA Confirms My 3 Kids Are Not My Biological Chidren by mechanics(m): 8:22am On Feb 02, 2021
This is becoming serious o, don't know why some ladies are not faithful in their marital vows.

1 Like

Re: Justice Anthony Okoro: DNA Confirms My 3 Kids Are Not My Biological Chidren by georgeakins: 8:24am On Feb 02, 2021
Can a DNA detect if the person who impregnated your wife is your blood relation, like your younger brother of the same parents?
Re: Justice Anthony Okoro: DNA Confirms My 3 Kids Are Not My Biological Chidren by FreeSpirited: 8:25am On Feb 02, 2021
MediMedi:
We gat to know that machines such as DNA stuff provides false results
Explain how..before I say u no geh sense

1 Like

Re: Justice Anthony Okoro: DNA Confirms My 3 Kids Are Not My Biological Chidren by Rugaria: 8:27am On Feb 02, 2021
id4sho:
This one is strong
top picture: judge and family
under pic: ex wife and boyfriend

see resemblance BTW big children and boyfriend
Reading the man's submission earlier, I was like, how about the DNA process having issues or mistakes... But after seeing these pics right here, mahn! I give up...
E be like say if you want to impregnate your wife in Naija, the best thing to do now to make sure you are in charge of the whole process would be to take your wife to an uninhabited island...

7 Likes

Re: Justice Anthony Okoro: DNA Confirms My 3 Kids Are Not My Biological Chidren by fineboynl(m): 8:28am On Feb 02, 2021
with the look from the guy ugly face. he got giant dick and can bang morning till night. he doesn't look rich either it's all point to the fact the woman is sex machine who only needed her match.

7 Likes

Re: Justice Anthony Okoro: DNA Confirms My 3 Kids Are Not My Biological Chidren by Raph82(m): 8:28am On Feb 02, 2021
WILLuKPquiet:

Only if I don't love those kids would I go all out publicly to expose this kind of issue. Coming out like this doesn't change a thing. It would rather compound the problem on the innocent children and make them a public ridicule. Too bad

U can't expect the man to keep mute over this kind of issue, it's too killing. I pray u don't find urself in such plight, u might do something worse.

3 Likes

Re: Justice Anthony Okoro: DNA Confirms My 3 Kids Are Not My Biological Chidren by joseph1832(m): 8:29am On Feb 02, 2021
Threads like this is where you don't see those nonsense Nairaland feminist and their charade of horsecrap.

Imagine the betrayal and trauma caused on the poor kids. I'm sure their mother will be sitting somewhere silently causing the availability of DNA test in this present age.

What a shame. It's now becoming obvious that DNA testing should be done immediately after a child so born, so as to readily avoid things like this.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Justice Anthony Okoro: DNA Confirms My 3 Kids Are Not My Biological Chidren by Mitsurugi(m): 8:29am On Feb 02, 2021
jawalis:
Trust women at your own risk. Told my girl that the only condition that will not make me go for DNA for the only child I intend having is poverty and I’m working just so it doesn’t happen. She said “what “ you mean you’ll do DNA if I birth a child. I answered Yes. She’s been behaving like a mentally derailed individual since then and I don’t care whatever happen.
I can never trust a woman to that level. Never. They will rather manipulate you if she knew you loves her dearly.

Lol @ bolded grin Make she go die!

3 Likes

Re: Justice Anthony Okoro: DNA Confirms My 3 Kids Are Not My Biological Chidren by Martinez39s(m): 8:30am On Feb 02, 2021
Na dem be dis:
• Team "I trust my wife."

• Team "My wife has not given me any reason to doubt."

• Team "Do you know the implication of suggesting a dna test to my wife?"

• Team "Are you suggesting my wife is a slùt?"

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Justice Anthony Okoro: DNA Confirms My 3 Kids Are Not My Biological Chidren by Godbless3(m): 8:30am On Feb 02, 2021
Boluwadurotunde:
Them do am for Judges too if e fit happen to Judges e go happen to common man be that...

Funny thing, the ex-wife is also a barrister.
Re: Justice Anthony Okoro: DNA Confirms My 3 Kids Are Not My Biological Chidren by storm001(m): 8:33am On Feb 02, 2021
ursullalinda:
This is the height of wickedness.......She even left the children for the man to train knowing fully well they are not his and having packed out.......Thank God the man has other children to console him......some women get mind.

No be some women.
All of una get mind.

I fear who no fear woman.

2 Likes

Re: Justice Anthony Okoro: DNA Confirms My 3 Kids Are Not My Biological Chidren by meemee(m): 8:35am On Feb 02, 2021
If you stayed all these years without knowing anything about your wife's affairs and even that the kids are not yours then it means you gave both your ex wife and her kids zero attention.

5 Likes

Re: Justice Anthony Okoro: DNA Confirms My 3 Kids Are Not My Biological Chidren by Toks2008(m): 8:35am On Feb 02, 2021
anonymous1759:

Marrying a woman who's body count is not up to 2 or 3 is very very important. You see these ones whose body count is up to 100 , they can sway at anytime because they lack the discipline to close their legs from day one.

The judge acted Like a real man . Na who train pikin get am.
Advice: if your pikin resemble only your wife grin Run Am ( DNA).

It has nada to do with body counts... Ladies are naturally more promiscuous cos of the number of guys that woo them compared to guys who do the wioing so it takes a lady that is super disciplined to be faithful cos a lady who has cheating in her DNA will eventually explore.

Thank Goodness he now has children that are truly his... You can imagine the mental breakdown that would have followed if he was hoping on just those 3kids.

I have written before and I will write again...

Guys if you have any child that you strongly doubt is yours,then that child may likely not be yours...do a DNA test.

It does not mean you will drive out the child but at least you will know you are doing humanitarian service training a child that is not yours..

Don't be recieved, ladies cheat more and Infact they are better in the act so don't ever open your mouth to say you have a faithful woman...

5 Likes

Re: Justice Anthony Okoro: DNA Confirms My 3 Kids Are Not My Biological Chidren by fineboynl(m): 8:36am On Feb 02, 2021
for a man to impregnate your wife 3 times. it means he own the pussy. he has been banging it for far too long and attached to it. as she is finished giving birth she is back to it. big and strong dick for that matter. her brain go scatter. just look at the ugly face of the man.

2 Likes

Re: Justice Anthony Okoro: DNA Confirms My 3 Kids Are Not My Biological Chidren by ttomexy(f): 8:38am On Feb 02, 2021
I only see a man being manipulated jare,

But what do i know?

waiting for season 2
Re: Justice Anthony Okoro: DNA Confirms My 3 Kids Are Not My Biological Chidren by coputa(m): 8:38am On Feb 02, 2021
Moblux:
Paternity fraud exposed again? Whatever reason she did it, I feel for the children. Having children in a marriage should not be the ultimate. Marriage is for companionship and not only essentially for procreation. Unfortunately, African culture put premium on procreation.
marriage without a child is like soup without salt,a tasteless marriage,that's why there's provisions for adoption.
Re: Justice Anthony Okoro: DNA Confirms My 3 Kids Are Not My Biological Chidren by MediMedi(m): 8:39am On Feb 02, 2021
FreeSpirited:
Explain how..before I say u no geh sense
Wetin dey work u na all engine dey produce good work
Re: Justice Anthony Okoro: DNA Confirms My 3 Kids Are Not My Biological Chidren by harmony75: 8:39am On Feb 02, 2021
Adopt the children sir they're still yours God will not shame you���
Re: Justice Anthony Okoro: DNA Confirms My 3 Kids Are Not My Biological Chidren by coputa(m): 8:40am On Feb 02, 2021
fineboynl:
for a man to impregnate your wife 3 times. it means he own the pussy. he has been banging it for far too long and attached to it. as she is finished giving birth she is back to it. big and strong dick for that matter. her brain go scatter. just look at the ugly face of the man.
if you know women you won't post this,a woman can fake love to a man throughout their lifetime.

5 Likes

Re: Justice Anthony Okoro: DNA Confirms My 3 Kids Are Not My Biological Chidren by Tundex911: 8:41am On Feb 02, 2021
[s][/s]WAHALA

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Why I Rejected The Food My Wife Made For Me - Nigerian Man (Photos) / Please Do This Before Wearing Your Shoes (Must See Pic) / My Husband Is My Boyfriend On Facebook, Whatsapp & Bbm And He Does Not Know It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.