Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,941 members, 7,835,137 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:43 AM

Tricycle Rider Commits Suicide On Football Pitch In Lagos - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Tricycle Rider Commits Suicide On Football Pitch In Lagos (36807 Views)

Bala Abdulrahman, Tricycle Rider Returns ₦330k Found On The Road In Kano (PHoto) / Edo: Dead Body Of A Pregnant Woman Found Beside A Football Pitch / Bike Rider Commits Suicide In Lagos Over Debt (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tricycle Rider Commits Suicide On Football Pitch In Lagos by abbey621(m): 7:43am On Feb 02, 2021
When I was 6 my mother left me with grandparents and traveled abroad, I felt alone and depressed most times, thought life was about to end. When I was 15, a drastic change in quality of life meant I was depressed and often didn't see a way forward. When I was 20, felt pressured by school exams and grades, felt like jumping into a river. When I was 24 I was betrayed by love and just basically gave up for a year. Imagine if the 6 year old me met the 15 year old me, imagine if the 15 year old me met the 20 or 24 year old me and now imagine if the 20 or 24 year old me met the me of the past 5-7 years who basically has achieved 80% of his dreams. The point is simple, no situation is worth taking your own life, there is always someone worse off than you, the pain, the hurt, the depression is only a state of mind, find something bigger than yourself and let it inspire you to LIVE, let it inspire you to OVERCOME! If you gave up now, you'll only be disappointing the better, older you who made it despite all the obstacles!

4 Likes

Re: Tricycle Rider Commits Suicide On Football Pitch In Lagos by favour32(m): 7:46am On Feb 02, 2021
MejiLoyon:

There's something wrong with your father's upbringing.
Nor mind that fool.
Why not counter your theory.
When a dead brain has nothing to offer he or she results to insult.
Guy bone that fool!

1 Like

Re: Tricycle Rider Commits Suicide On Football Pitch In Lagos by AmazingELixir: 7:48am On Feb 02, 2021
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

I suspect the wife and the endless streams of agberos in Lagos.....they must have stressed the living daylight out of the man
Re: Tricycle Rider Commits Suicide On Football Pitch In Lagos by SandraJane: 7:53am On Feb 02, 2021
MejiLoyon:
I'll say this...if una like make una crucify me. If a married man commits suicide the wife should be held responsible and sentenced to death. I said what I said come and beat me.

You don vex finish? Now let me explain... The first point of contact for the deceased na the spouse. For goodness sake these women don't even give a fvuck. Once them dey husband house dem don achieve be that. Communication zero. Send Prayer Request Every burden on the man. Not financially now. I mean emotionally. Yes I've been there and its bullshit. You go dey with woman for house wey the only thing una go talk all day na good morning, goodnight,food is ready. That's all. Send Prayer Request Nothing again. Sometimes a man will be going through so many things but to talk to person no dey not even him wife. Them go dey form Arnold Schwarzenegger. No matter Wetin dey bother the man if he see person talk no he no go kill himself. No matter what.
I said what I said
Re: Tricycle Rider Commits Suicide On Football Pitch In Lagos by coputa(m): 7:53am On Feb 02, 2021
GreaterFuture3:
I feel like a total Failure too. Woke up this morning just thinking , thinking and thinking.
I am still in Huge debt going to over 3 yrs plus now, and not one Single Deal has clicked in months. I'm very very Depressed but I am trying very hard to hold it together and it has Seriously affected my health over the past year. If you see me offline you would have no idea at all, such is life.
Life sometimes throw punches at us,for you to survive it,you must have a positive mindset,because it won't last forever, don't ever give room for depression or negative thoughts, control what comes into your mind (this is where the whole issues are processed).
Do only things that makes you happy and above all, access what you do for a living,you can either change or modify it.
Re: Tricycle Rider Commits Suicide On Football Pitch In Lagos by IMO01: 7:55am On Feb 02, 2021
GreaterFuture3:
I feel like a total Failure too. Woke up this morning just thinking , thinking and thinking.
I am still in Huge debt going to over 3 yrs plus now, and not one Single Deal has clicked in months. I'm very very Depressed but I am trying very hard to hold it together and it has Seriously affected my health over the past year. If you see me offline you would have no idea at all, such is life.

Well Normally I'm a house Painter and Designer, and I used to Import stuffs, (Importation is where I entered into debt that i am still in till today)
But now I am have been investing and following this Agriculture Bizness, as well as Haulage & Trucking Business along with some Currency and Autos/Importation Deals, but none have clicked despite spending a lot in Data, Transport, Calls meetings etc.
So you can see I have diversified very well in other to see to it that I come out of Debt and be Stable Financially

Nairaland check him out

Me I no sell any car this January. I am looking with hope
Re: Tricycle Rider Commits Suicide On Football Pitch In Lagos by Jeezuzpick(m): 7:56am On Feb 02, 2021
MejiLoyon:
I'll say this...if una like make una crucify me. If a married man commits suicide the wife should be held responsible and sentenced to death. I said what I said come and beat me.

You don vex finish? Now let me explain... The first point of contact for the deceased na the spouse. For goodness sake these women don't even give a fvuck. Once them dey husband house dem don achieve be that. Communication zero. Every burden on the man. Not financially now. I mean emotionally. Yes I've been there and its bullshit. You go dey with woman for house wey the only thing una go talk all day na good morning, goodnight,food is ready. That's all. Nothing again. Sometimes a man will be going through so many things but to talk to person no dey not even him wife. Them go dey form Arnold Schwarzenegger. No matter Wetin dey bother the man if he see person talk no he no go kill himself. No matter what.
I said what I said

If a married woman commits suicide nko?

Shouldn't the husband be held and killed, too?

3 Likes

Re: Tricycle Rider Commits Suicide On Football Pitch In Lagos by manunitedbabes: 7:58am On Feb 02, 2021
cry depression is just there, it is time for churches, mosques, schools, some social gathering to be talking about this depression seriously. Its kills from the inside , the victim is already dead from the inside becos conclusion has been drawn.

its possible also is not from the wife. When a young man builds his future and the woman's world with words without action, getting married to see himself with an empty world, instead of standing to defeat the enemy of progress he end up committing suicide which is not an option. And remember some women like flashy things when promised to buy her cars, houses and when marriage is done, both barely eat even when kids still out of picture.

Pls be urself, open up , fight like a wounded lion and defeat this depression.
#endsuicide
Re: Tricycle Rider Commits Suicide On Football Pitch In Lagos by jacoik(m): 7:59am On Feb 02, 2021
MejiLoyon:

You don vex finish? Now let me explain... The first point of contact for the deceased na the spouse. For goodness sake these women don't even give a fvuck. Once them dey husband house dem don achieve be that. Communication zero. Every burden on the man. Not financially now. I mean emotionally. Yes I've been there and its bullshit. You go dey with woman for house wey the only thing una go talk all day na good morning, goodnight,food is ready. That's all. Nothing again. Sometimes a man will be going through so many things but to talk to person no dey not even him wife. Them go dey form Arnold Schwarzenegger. No matter Wetin dey bother the man if he see person talk no he no go kill himself. No matter what.
I said what I said
EOD my guy. u just finished it
Re: Tricycle Rider Commits Suicide On Football Pitch In Lagos by cooooooks(m): 8:00am On Feb 02, 2021
How many of these suicides are murders? What is stopping a union tout from killing somebody by forcing them to drink sniper?

1 Like

Re: Tricycle Rider Commits Suicide On Football Pitch In Lagos by jaxxy(m): 8:10am On Feb 02, 2021
MejiLoyon:

I said what I said

Bad or empty relationships won't automatically form good marriages. The relationship phase is were u work on ur partner and do all the trials and errors. If it doesn't work as u really want move. Don't get married and expect a very positive change or difference.

1 Like

Re: Tricycle Rider Commits Suicide On Football Pitch In Lagos by Sagay212: 8:25am On Feb 02, 2021
MejiLoyon:

I said what I said

But them nor force you marry na and dem nor force you to remain in the relationship. If the whole thing tire you, why not find your way instead of blaming woman for your problem. Maybe the real problem na poverty. Una nor go get better money for hand una go run go marry, then begin dey vex up and down.

1 Like

Re: Tricycle Rider Commits Suicide On Football Pitch In Lagos by GreaterFuture3: 8:28am On Feb 02, 2021
IMO01:

What do you do sir?

Maybe someone might patronize you today

Well Normally I'm a house Painter and Designer, and I used to Import stuffs, (Importation is where I entered into debt that i am still in till today)
But now I am have been investing and following this Agriculture Bizness, as well as Haulage & Trucking Business along with some Currency and Autos/Importation Deals, but none have clicked despite spending a lot in Data, Transport, Calls meetings etc.
So you can see I have diversified very well in other to see to it that I come out of Debt and be Stable Financially

1 Like

Re: Tricycle Rider Commits Suicide On Football Pitch In Lagos by Ghostmode2two(m): 8:40am On Feb 02, 2021
This one hard
Re: Tricycle Rider Commits Suicide On Football Pitch In Lagos by dangermouse(m): 8:48am On Feb 02, 2021
Providence2020:

Depression isn't as linear as you think it is. Most times when people commit suicide it's because of accumulated frustration from multiple angles making them feel that life has nothing Left to offer.

Many wives are evil incarnate and yet many more are still just wives. Somebody's personal decision to die should not be a reason to incarcerate or kill their spouses

I personally know this guy from Agbole ikotun royal family. its not a wife related issue from the best of my knowledge. Extended family issues is most likely the culprit here. Akerogu as you are fondly called, may your soul RIP.

2 Likes

Re: Tricycle Rider Commits Suicide On Football Pitch In Lagos by Yankee101: 8:50am On Feb 02, 2021
I would suggest an autopsy
Re: Tricycle Rider Commits Suicide On Football Pitch In Lagos by DrAlake29: 8:57am On Feb 02, 2021
dangermouse:

I personally know this guy from Agbole ikotun royal family. its not a wife related issue from the best of my knowledge. Extended family issues is most likely the culprit here. Akerogu as you are fondly called, may your soul RIP.
And someone don sentence the wife to death already.

1 Like

Re: Tricycle Rider Commits Suicide On Football Pitch In Lagos by olisaEze(m): 9:04am On Feb 02, 2021
The frustration in the country is getting unbearable.

People have become so disenchanted with living.

Someone that survived the covid19 pandemic, survived the lockdown and even police/military brutality till now, just upped & offed himself!

Father Lawd, may we never experience dis type of frustration IJN! undecided
Re: Tricycle Rider Commits Suicide On Football Pitch In Lagos by bestower: 9:08am On Feb 02, 2021
God will bless you abundantly with this your post.... You said it all... Hold the woman responsible.
MejiLoyon:

I said what I said
Re: Tricycle Rider Commits Suicide On Football Pitch In Lagos by POTUT(m): 9:10am On Feb 02, 2021
MejiLoyon:

I said what I said

Nothing to add, but I will subtract the part of sentencing the wife to death.

On the other hand, some husbands are an emotional terror to their wife, but the women find strength in their children. Unfortunately, we don't know why this man took his life. The good morning, food is ready, good night part is just stark reality. Blame social media influence on women. They compare their life to the fantasy life on social media and frustration sets in.
Re: Tricycle Rider Commits Suicide On Football Pitch In Lagos by RemiDogCare(f): 9:20am On Feb 02, 2021
Five content writers are needed to join a highly productive content writing team.

You will be paid One Million Naira

If you like to write articles and get paid for writing then this team/project is for you.

This opportunity is open to both experienced and new content writers.

Project Details : Content Writing For New and Experienced Content Writers !

To signify your interest, send a message to the WhatsApp contact on the signature.
Re: Tricycle Rider Commits Suicide On Football Pitch In Lagos by Burna440(m): 9:24am On Feb 02, 2021
GofuckYourself:

My friend it isn't about you

I am a counselor and I can tell you that what people are going through is something else

Some people you see everyday you assume all is good with them , it's all a camouflage some are battling depression

A counselor with a very nice monicker

1 Like

Re: Tricycle Rider Commits Suicide On Football Pitch In Lagos by ElijahIme1992(m): 9:27am On Feb 02, 2021
MejiLoyon:

I said what I said
true talk broda sometimes communication with ur spouse goes a long way in preserving his or her mental health.... Dis economy red for everybody so make spouses take time talk to each other to knw wetin dey go on for their life... Sometimes a simple "how was ur day" can save life..... Ur comment make sense I be one of the ppl wey like am....
Re: Tricycle Rider Commits Suicide On Football Pitch In Lagos by bigcasava1(m): 9:37am On Feb 02, 2021
MejiLoyon:

I said what I said
I love to dash money. You have said it all
Re: Tricycle Rider Commits Suicide On Football Pitch In Lagos by aspiring44: 9:57am On Feb 02, 2021
[quote author=PBeni post=98656479]Sad one. I keep saying this, suicide is never the way.[/quwote]

May we not have reasons to do so .

It's always a gradual thing before one thinks of suicide .
Re: Tricycle Rider Commits Suicide On Football Pitch In Lagos by hohafrank(m): 10:40am On Feb 02, 2021
MejiLoyon:

I said what I said
You are 100 percent correct.Women are necessary evil.In time to come the society will opt for contract marriage.
Re: Tricycle Rider Commits Suicide On Football Pitch In Lagos by Nobody: 10:48am On Feb 02, 2021
MejiLoyon:

I said what I said
To marry self dey fear person... I don't blame those engage in baby mama things

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

$75,000 Gold Ring Recovered From Evans' Mansion By Police / Security Man Breaks ATM, Steals N12m / Man Arrested For Procuring Abortion For His Girlfriend In Lagos (Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.