Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,473 members, 7,830,382 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:46 PM

Owolabi Oludipe 'Somori' Shot Dead In Ogun (Photo) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Owolabi Oludipe 'Somori' Shot Dead In Ogun (Photo) (49959 Views)

Favour Oladele: Prophet, Owolabi Sentenced To Death Over Murder Of LASU Student / Favour Daley-Oladele: Boyfriend, Adeeko Owolabi Confesses On How He Killed Her / Favour Daley-Oladele Murder: Adeeko Owolabi, Pastor Segun Philip Arrested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Owolabi Oludipe 'Somori' Shot Dead In Ogun (Photo) by Reelmii: 11:22am On Feb 02, 2021
undecidedsee his face sef,, and this one will have a girlfriend like this
Re: Owolabi Oludipe 'Somori' Shot Dead In Ogun (Photo) by tamunobello: 11:22am On Feb 02, 2021
Re: Owolabi Oludipe 'Somori' Shot Dead In Ogun (Photo) by ednut1(m): 11:23am On Feb 02, 2021
Yet some fools believe in odeshi lol
Re: Owolabi Oludipe 'Somori' Shot Dead In Ogun (Photo) by iHart(m): 11:23am On Feb 02, 2021
I wish he didn't die so he can reveal his gang members
Re: Owolabi Oludipe 'Somori' Shot Dead In Ogun (Photo) by opportunities12(m): 11:23am On Feb 02, 2021
davillian:
“The shot suspect was quickly taken to a hospital, but died while receiving treatment.
grin I laugh

Bros leave matter o! Nigeria Police are the nicest cops in the whole world grin grin

1 Like

Re: Owolabi Oludipe 'Somori' Shot Dead In Ogun (Photo) by theFilmtric: 11:23am On Feb 02, 2021
Re: Owolabi Oludipe 'Somori' Shot Dead In Ogun (Photo) by airminem(f): 11:24am On Feb 02, 2021
"somori" must be a herdman in sleep clothing angry
Re: Owolabi Oludipe 'Somori' Shot Dead In Ogun (Photo) by kingsavage: 11:25am On Feb 02, 2021
Reelmii:
undecidedsee his face sef,, and this one will have a girlfriend like this
what happened to his face?
Re: Owolabi Oludipe 'Somori' Shot Dead In Ogun (Photo) by NwaIgboBoy(m): 11:26am On Feb 02, 2021
idiot , see his nipple .. very black!
Re: Owolabi Oludipe 'Somori' Shot Dead In Ogun (Photo) by basty: 11:26am On Feb 02, 2021
Fahdiga1:
I don't know between the northeast and southwest which is the most dangerous place in Nigeria right now. every news emanating from the west is bad news of killings here and there. they have my pity

Your place/Region can never be better to live than the Southwest

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Owolabi Oludipe 'Somori' Shot Dead In Ogun (Photo) by Reelmii: 11:27am On Feb 02, 2021
kingsavage:
what happened to his face?
he looks like a hardened criminal
Re: Owolabi Oludipe 'Somori' Shot Dead In Ogun (Photo) by davillian(m): 11:27am On Feb 02, 2021
opportunities12:

Bros leave matter o! Nigeria Police are the nicest cops in the whole world grin grin
Actually the best police force in the world
Re: Owolabi Oludipe 'Somori' Shot Dead In Ogun (Photo) by calyto: 11:27am On Feb 02, 2021
There is no part of the earth where people kill themselves for no reason without being reported like the South East.
They kill for envy,
They kill for cult supremacy,
They kill for ritual,
They kill for fun,
They kill during robbery operations,
They kill for politics,
They kill for church leadership positions,
They kill for an imaginary e-country
They terrorize their neighbors like what the Ezzas have been doing to Agila people of Benue over land that doesn't belong to them
Fahdiga1:
I don't know between the northeast and southwest which is the most dangerous place in Nigeria right now. every news emanating from the west is bad news of killings here and there. they have my pity

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Owolabi Oludipe 'Somori' Shot Dead In Ogun (Photo) by naijadrivablog: 11:28am On Feb 02, 2021
Na wa
Re: Owolabi Oludipe 'Somori' Shot Dead In Ogun (Photo) by kingsavage: 11:28am On Feb 02, 2021
Reelmii:
he looks like a hardened criminal
how do criminals look?
Re: Owolabi Oludipe 'Somori' Shot Dead In Ogun (Photo) by theFilmtric: 11:29am On Feb 02, 2021
JidennaJason:
[s]So all the charms and the useless Korofo Aiyes worship couldn't save the cone headed m0ron?

May the host of hell, torment your soul.
[/s]
lipsrsealed

theFilmtricsay
Re: Owolabi Oludipe 'Somori' Shot Dead In Ogun (Photo) by beardedboy(m): 11:30am On Feb 02, 2021
drake49:
you are a mumu man
Actually, you're the real mumu.

Point out the lie in his post. If you can't then you're a premium mumu!
Re: Owolabi Oludipe 'Somori' Shot Dead In Ogun (Photo) by Towerex(m): 11:31am On Feb 02, 2021
Shun Cultism they will never listen.
Hard man,hard man, now you died without achieving anything.

RIP anyway.

2 Likes

Re: Owolabi Oludipe 'Somori' Shot Dead In Ogun (Photo) by nisco18ng(m): 11:31am On Feb 02, 2021
I don't understand. How do you kill someone engaging you (police) in a shoot out without recovering any gun from him? Or was firing spiritual shots with the charms?
Re: Owolabi Oludipe 'Somori' Shot Dead In Ogun (Photo) by Acidiously: 11:32am On Feb 02, 2021
helinues:
Better

Good riddance to bad rubbish.....
Buhari's boy.
Re: Owolabi Oludipe 'Somori' Shot Dead In Ogun (Photo) by Olaideolayemi(m): 11:36am On Feb 02, 2021
The guy na baddest..The looks show...
Re: Owolabi Oludipe 'Somori' Shot Dead In Ogun (Photo) by Angelfrost(m): 11:36am On Feb 02, 2021
Imbeciles will be forming hard man and hard-boiled against their fellow cowards! Why not channel this "bravery" and kill off every criminal herdsman terrorizing your fathers, uncles, and grannies in the villages. Nonsense and cowardly cultists!
Re: Owolabi Oludipe 'Somori' Shot Dead In Ogun (Photo) by RICHSATAN: 11:39am On Feb 02, 2021
Recovered from him were assorted charms, which he wore on his body;
i see nothing wrong wth that. that is not a crime
Re: Owolabi Oludipe 'Somori' Shot Dead In Ogun (Photo) by Nobody: 11:40am On Feb 02, 2021
I was telling them on that other FP thread the other day that these 'charms/fetishes' don't actually work, and some slow folks thought that I had lost my mind.

Come up against a good gunman and your fetish materials will definitely come to nothing.

Fact.
Re: Owolabi Oludipe 'Somori' Shot Dead In Ogun (Photo) by delpee(f): 11:40am On Feb 02, 2021
Hopefully we'll be free of cultism someday soon.
Re: Owolabi Oludipe 'Somori' Shot Dead In Ogun (Photo) by ablejesus26(m): 11:41am On Feb 02, 2021
iHart:
I wish he didn't die so he can reveal his gang members

Hmm but wat if one politifcian facilitates his realease
bros na nija be dis ooo
Re: Owolabi Oludipe 'Somori' Shot Dead In Ogun (Photo) by TinubuGoQuench(f): 11:43am On Feb 02, 2021
post=98664109:
Say no to crime, it kills you before your time.

For all armed robbers reading this comment, please we beg you, STOP now, tomorrow maybe too late.

Thank you!

SHARAAAAP!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bandits Kidnap 90 Passengers In Edo, Intercept GUO Luxurious Bus / Woman Jailed In Kirikiri For “opening An Account” (photo) / Maimuna Aliyu, Maryam Sanda’s Mother To Be Arraigned By ICPC In Same Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.