Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,060 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:36 AM

Zanna Mohammed Ibrahim Appointed Acting IGP - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Zanna Mohammed Ibrahim Appointed Acting IGP (10008 Views)

Shonubi Was Appointed Acting CBN Governor Because He Is Yoruba - Deji Adeyanju / NSCDC Commander, Mohammed Ibrahim, Others Bombed In Niger State / Khadija Ibrahim Wins Mohammed Ibrahim In Contest For Yobe Federal Seat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Go Down)

Zanna Mohammed Ibrahim Appointed Acting IGP by janedonez(m): 6:32pm On Feb 02, 2021
Adelani Adepegba , Abuja
The outgoing Inspector -General of Police , Mohammed Adamu , has reportedly handed over to Deputy Inspector General of Police , Operations, DIG Sanusi Lemu, as the most senior police officer .

Adamu who attained the statutory retirement age on Monday was said to have asked Lemu to oversee the administration of the Nigeria Police Force pending the appointment of a new IG by the President .

The IG came to the office briefly earlier today to transfer the authority to Lemu .
A source said, “ The IG has not officially handed over power to DIG Lemu ; he merely asked him to take over as the most senior DIG pending directives from the Presidential Villa. Adamu is still nursing the hope that he may get tenure extension. ”

Lemu was appointed the DIG Operations last November following the retirement of DIG Abdulmajid Ali.

He holds a BA ( Ed ) in Political Science and has attended several professional courses including : Intermediate Command Course, Senior Command Course, Peacekeeping Training Course.

He is a member of the National Institute for Policy and Strategic Studies , Kuru, Jos .
The Niger State -born cop has held many Command positions including the Commissioner of Police , Kaduna and Bauchi Police Commands .

Until his promotion as DIG , he was the Assistant Inspector- General of Police in- charge of Zonal Headquarters ( Zone -12 ) , Bauchi .

https://punchng.com/breaking-igp-adamu-hands-over-to-lemu/

1 Share

Re: Zanna Mohammed Ibrahim Appointed Acting IGP by MOLOTOVcockTAIL(m): 6:33pm On Feb 02, 2021
grin

1 Like

Re: Zanna Mohammed Ibrahim Appointed Acting IGP by Nigal72(f): 6:38pm On Feb 02, 2021
Northern again?

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zanna Mohammed Ibrahim Appointed Acting IGP by NgeneUkwenu(f): 6:39pm On Feb 02, 2021
I hope, he would be very hard on the IPOB terrorists led by that Made -in -China Rapist..

17 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Zanna Mohammed Ibrahim Appointed Acting IGP by goldfish27(m): 6:40pm On Feb 02, 2021
we are never surprised....

2 Likes

Re: Zanna Mohammed Ibrahim Appointed Acting IGP by Olatunji1929: 6:40pm On Feb 02, 2021
lol,another northerner as expected next news joor we moveeeee

11 Likes

Re: Zanna Mohammed Ibrahim Appointed Acting IGP by Overself: 6:40pm On Feb 02, 2021
And some idiot we be shouting one Nigeria!! One Nigeria kill u there!!

32 Likes

Re: Zanna Mohammed Ibrahim Appointed Acting IGP by Ceenelly(m): 6:42pm On Feb 02, 2021
Ok
Re: Zanna Mohammed Ibrahim Appointed Acting IGP by johnmartus(m): 6:43pm On Feb 02, 2021
Congratulations. but you will receive my petition letter on Monday through my lawyer i'm taking you to court. Police is a stupid organization

1 Like

Re: Zanna Mohammed Ibrahim Appointed Acting IGP by gambia(m): 6:46pm On Feb 02, 2021
It's much expected.
Re: Zanna Mohammed Ibrahim Appointed Acting IGP by garfield1: 6:47pm On Feb 02, 2021
I dont think he is the real candidate.he must be in acting capacity till dasuki or inuwa is appointed...cc fergie
Re: Zanna Mohammed Ibrahim Appointed Acting IGP by hannysur8(m): 6:50pm On Feb 02, 2021
Another Aboki again

4 Likes

Re: Zanna Mohammed Ibrahim Appointed Acting IGP by Vyolet(f): 6:57pm On Feb 02, 2021
Congrats to him and his family, eat your own billions and leave when it's time.

1 Like

Re: Zanna Mohammed Ibrahim Appointed Acting IGP by Cholls(m): 6:58pm On Feb 02, 2021
My brothers I pray make this one no go miss fire sha.

Re: Zanna Mohammed Ibrahim Appointed Acting IGP by Rugaria: 7:01pm On Feb 02, 2021
At the speed Buhari is going with his nepotism, the rest of us from the south have now become captives in our own country...

7 Likes

Re: Zanna Mohammed Ibrahim Appointed Acting IGP by Uteghe(m): 7:01pm On Feb 02, 2021
NgeneUkwenu:
I hope, he would be very hard on the IPOB terrorists led by that Made -in -China Rapist..
Brutal
Re: Zanna Mohammed Ibrahim Appointed Acting IGP by mooremoney(m): 7:01pm On Feb 02, 2021
Government of the north
Re: Zanna Mohammed Ibrahim Appointed Acting IGP by PaChukwudi44(m): 7:01pm On Feb 02, 2021
NgeneUkwenu:
cheesy grin get yourself updated,the police are no longer equipped enough to confront IPOB except they want to commit suicide

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zanna Mohammed Ibrahim Appointed Acting IGP by Kyase(m): 7:02pm On Feb 02, 2021
garfield1:
I dont think he is the real candidate.he must be in acting capacity till dasuki or inuwa is appointed...cc fergie
acting capacity and inuah is next
Re: Zanna Mohammed Ibrahim Appointed Acting IGP by Rugaria: 7:04pm On Feb 02, 2021
PaChukwudi44:

cheesy grin get yourself updated,the police are no longer equipped enough to confront IPOB except they want to commit suicide
Angry one hasn't gotten the memo yet...
Re: Zanna Mohammed Ibrahim Appointed Acting IGP by THeCvExpert: 7:05pm On Feb 02, 2021
Congrats
Re: Zanna Mohammed Ibrahim Appointed Acting IGP by IamWonderful: 7:06pm On Feb 02, 2021
ok
Re: Zanna Mohammed Ibrahim Appointed Acting IGP by IamWonderful: 7:08pm On Feb 02, 2021
Rugaria:
At the speed Buhari is going with his nepotism, the rest of us from the south have now become captives in our own country...
You mean igbos

3 Likes

Re: Zanna Mohammed Ibrahim Appointed Acting IGP by garfield1: 7:14pm On Feb 02, 2021
Kyase:
acting capacity and inuah is next

Depends on who appointed him
Re: Zanna Mohammed Ibrahim Appointed Acting IGP by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 7:15pm On Feb 02, 2021
NgeneUkwenu:
I [s]hope, he would be very hard on the IPOB terrorists led by that Made -in -China Rapis[/s]t..
never anything intelligent to say... Such a pity cool

7 Likes

Re: Zanna Mohammed Ibrahim Appointed Acting IGP by NgwalandAba(m): 7:18pm On Feb 02, 2021
NgeneUkwenu:

No he will be toothless like his deadbeat predecessor.

The reason you terrorist is salivating on ipob issue is simply they won't allow the dream of your forefathers to dip coran into the ocean to happen since you are conquered zombie.

Save yourself first, you've nothing in common with Igbos.. face front old man.

11 Likes

Re: Zanna Mohammed Ibrahim Appointed Acting IGP by seunmsg(m): 7:18pm On Feb 02, 2021
This news is not confirmed. I will wait till it is reported by a credible platform.
Re: Zanna Mohammed Ibrahim Appointed Acting IGP by Kyase(m): 7:21pm On Feb 02, 2021
garfield1:

Depends on who appointed him
that one dey
Re: Zanna Mohammed Ibrahim Appointed Acting IGP by dalongjnr: 7:23pm On Feb 02, 2021
Hmm... Hope he rise up to the occasion!

(1) (2) (3)

Help Us Beg Atiku To Allow Southern Presidency In 2023, Afegbua Tells Nigerians / Atiku: Nigerians Will Never Witness APC Beyond 2023 / Anambra's Igbo Language Bill

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.