Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,500 members, 7,819,817 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:33 AM

Buhari Returns To Abuja 4 Days After Visit To Daura - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Returns To Abuja 4 Days After Visit To Daura (11757 Views)

Former President Buhari Arrives Katsina Airport Enroute To Daura (photos) / After Visit To Hometown, Adamawa Youths "Wash Off Atiku’s Footsteps" / See What Buhari Is Taking With Him To Daura If He Loses 2019 Election - Adeyanju (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Returns To Abuja 4 Days After Visit To Daura by powerfulguy: 7:27pm On Feb 02, 2021
https://www.nairaland.com/6389918/buhari-departs-abuja-participate-apc#98559608

#NewsFlash: President Muhammadu Buhari @MBuhari returns to Abuja after four-day official visit to Daura, Katsina State.
https://twitter.com/tvcnewsng/status/1356668131289235463?s=19

1 Like

Re: Buhari Returns To Abuja 4 Days After Visit To Daura by Kayceo2010: 7:28pm On Feb 02, 2021
angry

1 Like

Re: Buhari Returns To Abuja 4 Days After Visit To Daura by blinking001(m): 8:10pm On Feb 02, 2021
See how gallant and strong my president is looking...may the almighty Allah continue to keep him save...amen...kai this one na yori yori president.

12 Likes

Re: Buhari Returns To Abuja 4 Days After Visit To Daura by leocollins(m): 8:10pm On Feb 02, 2021
Iwang...
Re: Buhari Returns To Abuja 4 Days After Visit To Daura by Chidex50(m): 8:10pm On Feb 02, 2021
Kayceo2010:
angry
IT'S WELL
Re: Buhari Returns To Abuja 4 Days After Visit To Daura by Lincoln275(m): 8:10pm On Feb 02, 2021
Ok
Re: Buhari Returns To Abuja 4 Days After Visit To Daura by NgeneUkwenu(f): 8:10pm On Feb 02, 2021
Welcome Daddy!

The Best President Of Nigeria Ever!

Mr. Infrastructure!

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Returns To Abuja 4 Days After Visit To Daura by Dexpro: 8:10pm On Feb 02, 2021
And you expect me to say wow sad
Re: Buhari Returns To Abuja 4 Days After Visit To Daura by Nobody: 8:10pm On Feb 02, 2021
Why is this news

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Returns To Abuja 4 Days After Visit To Daura by cpu2006(m): 8:11pm On Feb 02, 2021
Okay
Re: Buhari Returns To Abuja 4 Days After Visit To Daura by Uyi168: 8:11pm On Feb 02, 2021
.... My prayers still stand..
It Shall not be well for as many that brought this vegetable upon us.. embarassed

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Returns To Abuja 4 Days After Visit To Daura by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:11pm On Feb 02, 2021
Welcome back to the seat of power our handsome Darling Daddy.
The president of all Nigerians Both dead and Alive.

15 Million Nigerians that voted for you believe in you sir.
We will always love you to the moon and back.
We that are with you are millions times more than the supporters of criminals and looters against you.

God bless our darling Daddy President Muhammadu Buhari and his amiable Vice president Prof Yemi Osinbajo as they make our once looted and vandalized nation work again.

Nigeria will succeed.
God bless Nigeria.

Addendum :
We made our comment without quoting any of the negative and pessimistic comments before or after ours, cos everyone is free to air their opinion,
And you have a right to vent as a citizen,
No one can ever tell you not to do that.
And you can never tell those who believe in Nigeria to stop their beliefs also.
Issa free world.
So if you don't wanna be unfortunate this beautiful month of Love don't quote our positive and patriotic comments to spill ya usual rubbish and negativity.
You can do all that under your personal post without quoting this post.
Children of frustrations kindly take note!
An advice from the elders.

Truth is not bitter, just that people are bitter to the truth.
Nigeria will succeed,
We will surely get to the country of our dreams.
God bless Nigeria.

We Rise!

As seen somewhere on cyberspace....

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Returns To Abuja 4 Days After Visit To Daura by ChrisIntegral(m): 8:11pm On Feb 02, 2021
Welcome Buhari
Re: Buhari Returns To Abuja 4 Days After Visit To Daura by Nobody: 8:11pm On Feb 02, 2021
Yes, and so? angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Returns To Abuja 4 Days After Visit To Daura by nairalee(m): 8:11pm On Feb 02, 2021
I've never seen an anyhow president like Buhari.

Signed enforcement of facemask
Went to large gathering without face mask
Ruling like you're presiding kindergarten children.
Not your fault sha
#thezoowefindourselves

1 Like

Re: Buhari Returns To Abuja 4 Days After Visit To Daura by Enudapan: 8:12pm On Feb 02, 2021
Nah eh! no qualms
Welcome back
Hope you took some weed
While in daura so you can look heathy

1 Like

Re: Buhari Returns To Abuja 4 Days After Visit To Daura by bigdammyj: 8:13pm On Feb 02, 2021
Noted
Re: Buhari Returns To Abuja 4 Days After Visit To Daura by Denique(f): 8:13pm On Feb 02, 2021
He's back!!! grin
Re: Buhari Returns To Abuja 4 Days After Visit To Daura by blamingthedevil: 8:13pm On Feb 02, 2021
God Bless President Buhari

Greetings to China Shekau from the East

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Returns To Abuja 4 Days After Visit To Daura by pickatyouu: 8:14pm On Feb 02, 2021
Hope he brought back his 10 governors he took with him

1 Like

Re: Buhari Returns To Abuja 4 Days After Visit To Daura by Omezif(m): 8:14pm On Feb 02, 2021
Who teaches buhari how to wear face mask?
Re: Buhari Returns To Abuja 4 Days After Visit To Daura by tnerro1(m): 8:14pm On Feb 02, 2021
E dey , e no dey , e no make any difference

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Returns To Abuja 4 Days After Visit To Daura by Zico5(m): 8:15pm On Feb 02, 2021
blinking001:
See how gallant and strong my president is looking...may the almighty Allah continue to keep him save...amen...kai this one na yori yori president.
With this grand failure, I don't really blame u. Gallant for nothing.

12 Likes

Re: Buhari Returns To Abuja 4 Days After Visit To Daura by pretydiva(f): 8:19pm On Feb 02, 2021
This isn't news worthy . Next pls

1 Like

Re: Buhari Returns To Abuja 4 Days After Visit To Daura by BENARI: 8:21pm On Feb 02, 2021
His return was simply a menace for the popular Airport road commuters myself included this evening. The road was blocked off for close to an hour leaving motorist and passengers stranded. I ended up missing an appointment I had made with someone.
This primitive practice of punishing the citizenry for the sake of an ineffectual rulers convoy who is supposed to be serving the people must stop. Just imagine the nonsense; why not fly to the villa with the presidential helicopter. And if he must use the road, why not notify road users to plan ahead for the disruptions. And I keep wondering, what if there a medical emergency?

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Returns To Abuja 4 Days After Visit To Daura by Trezagezz: 8:22pm On Feb 02, 2021
blinking001:

I have confirm the stupidity in u...

senseless ingrate
Re: Buhari Returns To Abuja 4 Days After Visit To Daura by MoneyTrees(m): 8:24pm On Feb 02, 2021
Well, without much words your comment just broke my heart. angry
How can someone waste good words on a clueless individual. angry
Smoke weed & you won't hear
The man you're celebrating doesn't know the number of states in Nigeria grin grin
We Move embarassed

post=98680404:
Welcome back to the seat of power our handsome Darling Daddy.
The president of all Nigerians Both dead and Alive.

15 Million Nigerians that voted for you believe in you sir.
We will always love you to the moon and back.
We that are with you are millions times more than the supporters of criminals and looters against you.

God bless our darling Daddy President Muhammadu Buhari and his amiable Vice president Prof Yemi Osinbajo as they make our once looted and vandalized nation work again.

Nigeria will succeed.
God bless Nigeria.

Addendum :
We made our comment without quoting any of the negative and pessimistic comments before or after ours, cos everyone is free to air their opinion,
And you have a right to vent as a citizen,
No one can ever tell you not to do that.
And you can never tell those who believe in Nigeria to stop their beliefs also.
Issa free world.
So if you don't wanna be unfortunate this beautiful month of Love don't quote our positive and patriotic comments to spill ya usual rubbish and negativity.
You can do all that under your personal post without quoting this post.
Children of frustrations kindly take note!
An advice from the elders.

Truth is not bitter, just that people are bitter to the truth.
Nigeria will succeed,
We will surely get to the country of our dreams.
God bless Nigeria.

We Rise!

As seen somewhere on cyberspace....

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Returns To Abuja 4 Days After Visit To Daura by ikaboy: 8:24pm On Feb 02, 2021
NgeneUkwenu:
Welcome Daddy!

The Best President Of Nigeria Ever!

Mr. Infrastructure!

LOL... Yeye

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Returns To Abuja 4 Days After Visit To Daura by Wisestoner007(m): 8:26pm On Feb 02, 2021
Damn!!
This one sef na news...
Re: Buhari Returns To Abuja 4 Days After Visit To Daura by Twenty8: 8:27pm On Feb 02, 2021
Evil man

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tinubu, Obi Take Battle For 2023 To Ethnic Groups / Akwa Ibom Nnyin Ayaya - O! / Patrick Obahiagbon On GEJ's 100 Days In Office

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.