Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,119 members, 7,845,725 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 11:24 PM

2023 Polls: Salihu Lukman Accuses Tl Of Attempting To Influence Outcome - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023 Polls: Salihu Lukman Accuses Tl Of Attempting To Influence Outcome (9200 Views)

Group Accuses Abia State Govt Of Trying To Influence Outcome Of PDP Congress / Salihu Lukman: How Fani-Kayode’s Defection To APC Was Stalled / Salihu Lukman: Buhari Has Finally Rescued Himself From Party Godfathers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023 Polls: Salihu Lukman Accuses Tl Of Attempting To Influence Outcome by Emyogalanya: 7:43am On Feb 03, 2021
Is it only nigeria that was on the list ? Why is it that only nigeria dey para? Na today we don enter this list ?
Re: 2023 Polls: Salihu Lukman Accuses Tl Of Attempting To Influence Outcome by Akaegwu(m): 7:44am On Feb 03, 2021
post=98691202:
What all these politicians are all about is nothing but elections , elections and more elections.

What are they doing about the situation in their various constituencies and Local Government?

There was a country!
Wonderful, common sense now actively functioning from unexpected quarters.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Polls: Salihu Lukman Accuses Tl Of Attempting To Influence Outcome by TemmyT002(m): 7:46am On Feb 03, 2021
When will you people listen to constructive criticism?
When will you realize that you are terrible leaders and you have to change?
Re: 2023 Polls: Salihu Lukman Accuses Tl Of Attempting To Influence Outcome by EagleNest(m): 7:58am On Feb 03, 2021
I'm deeply disappointed by current APC government's behaviour toward criticism. They dissipate so much energy in denial, twisting and defending the indefensible. Is it that they all lack sense or what?
Re: 2023 Polls: Salihu Lukman Accuses Tl Of Attempting To Influence Outcome by elmessiahs(m): 8:15am On Feb 03, 2021
shameless bigots will not accept their deficiencies, in order to improve.
Re: 2023 Polls: Salihu Lukman Accuses Tl Of Attempting To Influence Outcome by Zeeknow3245(m): 8:17am On Feb 03, 2021
This is why I hate this government. Trying to exonerate themselves from scandal even when It is obvious.
Re: 2023 Polls: Salihu Lukman Accuses Tl Of Attempting To Influence Outcome by sterlingD(m): 8:18am On Feb 03, 2021
TI is telling you something is wrong but your mind is fixated on 2023 polls
Re: 2023 Polls: Salihu Lukman Accuses Tl Of Attempting To Influence Outcome by nedekid: 8:24am On Feb 03, 2021
APC and blame game=5&6 grin
Re: 2023 Polls: Salihu Lukman Accuses Tl Of Attempting To Influence Outcome by djon78(m): 8:28am On Feb 03, 2021
Why are they running helter skelter
2023 is not far again
we will know how far then

APC came with the mantra
to stop the rot of PDP years
What happened?

The rot even went deeper

in addition
PDP is not the answer
We must ensure this rot stops completely

Now is time for action
Re: 2023 Polls: Salihu Lukman Accuses Tl Of Attempting To Influence Outcome by Pickieox(m): 8:36am On Feb 03, 2021
post=98691202:
What all these politicians are all about is nothing but elections , elections and more elections.

What are they doing about the situation of their various constituencies and Local Government?

There was a country!

Are you sure this is your handwriting? Hope nobody is impersonating you...
Re: 2023 Polls: Salihu Lukman Accuses Tl Of Attempting To Influence Outcome by Freemasonry: 8:43am On Feb 03, 2021
Suddenly the Transparency International, Amnesty International, and other CSOs that the APC relied on their reports to campaign against the PDP in 2015 are no longer credible just because the table has turned?

Lol...APC is a cult of lying and corrupt kleptomaniacs.
Re: 2023 Polls: Salihu Lukman Accuses Tl Of Attempting To Influence Outcome by NnadyAutos: 8:48am On Feb 03, 2021
A candidate that fail examination will always blame the examiner.This is what Apc led federal government is doing.
Re: 2023 Polls: Salihu Lukman Accuses Tl Of Attempting To Influence Outcome by sheDD(m): 8:48am On Feb 03, 2021
I'm not sure of much things but one thing I'm sure and can confidently bet my balls is that most pple that clicked on this thread and those that commented didn't read through this post. grin grin
Have a nice day!!
Re: 2023 Polls: Salihu Lukman Accuses Tl Of Attempting To Influence Outcome by oloshun(m): 9:15am On Feb 03, 2021
chatinent:
Den of theives.

I don watch the movie? Na the perfect title be that.
Re: 2023 Polls: Salihu Lukman Accuses Tl Of Attempting To Influence Outcome by AerialMapper: 9:40am On Feb 03, 2021
LOL!

APC are not really enjoying the same tactics they deployed in 2015!

When they used #BBOG to influence the outcome of the 2015 elections and all

Abeg let us all FeBuhari!! It is a month of love!
Re: 2023 Polls: Salihu Lukman Accuses Tl Of Attempting To Influence Outcome by Nobody: 9:42am On Feb 03, 2021
When I saw TI, I was like what is TI's own with APC and PDP.. Abi TI wan con contest for naija no.
Re: 2023 Polls: Salihu Lukman Accuses Tl Of Attempting To Influence Outcome by clickwtB(m): 12:01pm On Feb 03, 2021
Why not GOD bless people of Kogi central or Ebiras?
With this attitude you are dividing the people?
Gamer999:
OK..

God bless Sony interactive entertainment ;God bless the United States ;God bless Nigeria ;God bless Kogi state; God bless the good people of Okene

(1) (2) (Reply)

Peter Obi Increased Anambra Poverty Rate From 20% To 68% - Soludo / Manufacturers Groan As Diesel Price Hits N1,300/litre / Temisan Omatseye Appeals 5-Year Jail Sentence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.