Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,149 members, 7,849,581 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 03:39 AM

The Little Crab - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / The Little Crab (878 Views)

Joke Of The Day: The Little Boy's Prayer [Must Read] / Why Did The Little Boy Sleep On The Chandelier? / The Little Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Little Crab by Novena2(f): 3:01pm On Jul 04, 2007
The Little Crab

There were two little crabs who met in Florida every year. One year when they arrived, one little crab was shivering terribly. The other crab asked why and he said, "I got a ride here on a man's moustache. He drove so fast, I was freezing."
"Well," the other crab said, "why don't you hide up a lady's skirt next year. Then you won't be as cold."

The little crab said, "Hey, that isn't a bad idea."

A year later, the two crabs met at the same place, and the one little crab was shivering very badly again. The other crab asked if he had taken his advice and he said, "Yeah, I went and hid up a lady's skirt, but when I woke up in the morning I was on that's guy's moustache

Novena2
Re: The Little Crab by oluyemimi(f): 12:53pm On Jul 05, 2007
lipsrsealed DATS NASTY!!
Re: The Little Crab by mimiko(f): 6:02pm On Jul 05, 2007
yeah u know really nasty! that gurl got something grin
Re: The Little Crab by richo(m): 6:42pm On Jul 07, 2007
does that mean he licked her pussy or wat?
Re: The Little Crab by oge4real(f): 11:11pm On Jul 08, 2007
richo:

does that mean he licked her pussy or what?

curiosity kills the cat.

(1) (Reply)

Men Na Wa! / How To Freakout Your Flight Neighbor (repost, Just Love This Joke) / Family Definitions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.