Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,045 members, 7,838,639 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:01 AM

MURIC To FG: Give Bailout Funds To Herders To Buy Land For Ranching - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / MURIC To FG: Give Bailout Funds To Herders To Buy Land For Ranching (19976 Views)

31 States Owe CBN N340bn Bailout Funds / Presidential Panel To Recover $7bn Bailout Funds From Banks / FAAC Overpaid Governors N10bn In Bailout Funds - The Cable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MURIC To FG: Give Bailout Funds To Herders To Buy Land For Ranching by nthony10: 11:14am On Feb 03, 2021
This people and entitlement mentality
Re: MURIC To FG: Give Bailout Funds To Herders To Buy Land For Ranching by taretoofine(m): 11:16am On Feb 03, 2021
People from Libya, Mali ,Senegal to come buy your land! grin
Mehnn wisdom scares sha
Re: MURIC To FG: Give Bailout Funds To Herders To Buy Land For Ranching by BSdetector: 11:19am On Feb 03, 2021
Igbochief001:
What about beer sellers ? ...what about rice importers ? ...

Yorubas need to look inward....recent events has shown where the loyalty of yoruba Muslims are ...and trust me it's not in the interest of Yorubas

I swear you're daft....so you think MURIC has the interest of Yoruba muslims at heart, you flatin0s are soo stupid. Between you and this mumuric guy who foolish pass

1 Like

Re: MURIC To FG: Give Bailout Funds To Herders To Buy Land For Ranching by seunayantokun(m): 11:19am On Feb 03, 2021
MURIC cannot disappoint me. Even when they see the light, their perverted nature wouldn't allow them to go in its direction.
Re: MURIC To FG: Give Bailout Funds To Herders To Buy Land For Ranching by legba1(m): 11:24am On Feb 03, 2021
All these folks take us for fools. I will like Prof Ishaq, the defacto face of MURIC to understand that Miyetti Allah is an association of private business owners who are into private business.
Also, it had been argue in time past, severally that majority of this herders are not Nigerians.

So I ask on what ground would/should the FG give them bailout.. Iam a farmer who runs my poultry and pigry on my farm.. I don't destroy others means of livilihood with my own business and I never ask for bailout from FG, it is therefore a serious travesty to expect government to give money to herders who can simply sell a portion of their stocks to build a ranch and grow on from there which is what I did last time situation called for it..
Let's put an end to this arm twisting and manipulative agenda and rather ask the herders from futa jalon to go buy themselves land and build ranch
Re: MURIC To FG: Give Bailout Funds To Herders To Buy Land For Ranching by etrouble: 11:26am On Feb 03, 2021
Nato008:
to slap this dude the hungry me...

He should be sacrificed to the gods of Ogun, Sango, Obatala, Aiyelala and Esu Odara
Re: MURIC To FG: Give Bailout Funds To Herders To Buy Land For Ranching by bigfish3k: 11:27am On Feb 03, 2021
From Niger delta oil money
BTW, who will give bail out funds to those that lost their crates of beer to hisba

1 Like

Re: MURIC To FG: Give Bailout Funds To Herders To Buy Land For Ranching by okorogodwin4(m): 11:27am On Feb 03, 2021
Wise idea
Re: MURIC To FG: Give Bailout Funds To Herders To Buy Land For Ranching by Champneys: 11:30am On Feb 03, 2021
MURIC no get sense anytime anyday!
Re: MURIC To FG: Give Bailout Funds To Herders To Buy Land For Ranching by Nobody: 11:30am On Feb 03, 2021
Nato008:
to slap this dude the hungry me...

My own na punch. Just one
Re: MURIC To FG: Give Bailout Funds To Herders To Buy Land For Ranching by KosiGee(m): 11:40am On Feb 03, 2021
“You cannot expect farmers (whether in Katsina, Sokoto, Igangan or Ondo) to hold the horns while your herders milk the cows. It breaches the law of natural justice”.

One of the best quotations ever to come from MURIC.
Re: MURIC To FG: Give Bailout Funds To Herders To Buy Land For Ranching by boldhut: 11:44am On Feb 03, 2021
If you are looking for information about the cost of an SEO Analysis, it is because you understand the importance of this step before starting any web positioning campaign or project.https://www.fiverr.com/mshuaib786/create-90-plus-da-high-pr-backlinks-off-page-seo
Re: MURIC To FG: Give Bailout Funds To Herders To Buy Land For Ranching by rasco2000me: 11:49am On Feb 03, 2021
Eye service,d man brain is catapotting,is an ingnorant professor
Re: MURIC To FG: Give Bailout Funds To Herders To Buy Land For Ranching by billyG(m): 11:52am On Feb 03, 2021
“You cannot expect farmers (whether in Katsina, Sokoto, Igangan or Ondo) to hold the horns while your herders milk the cows. It breaches the law of natural justice
yeye quote:It should be :you cannot expect farmers to be the slaughtered beef while d herders use the cow as d chopping board.
Re: MURIC To FG: Give Bailout Funds To Herders To Buy Land For Ranching by DimIsaac10(m): 11:53am On Feb 03, 2021
For people's business....
Re: MURIC To FG: Give Bailout Funds To Herders To Buy Land For Ranching by OROSUNBOLB(m): 11:57am On Feb 03, 2021
Stupid man ! Go and sell your father's land in Ile Ife to the murderous herdsmen. As for the rest of us,we don't have any land to sell to any fulani in Yoruba land.

Oloriburuku,omo ale jatijati !
Re: MURIC To FG: Give Bailout Funds To Herders To Buy Land For Ranching by just2endowed: 11:59am On Feb 03, 2021
from my tax money
Re: MURIC To FG: Give Bailout Funds To Herders To Buy Land For Ranching by Nobody: 12:02pm On Feb 03, 2021
I think these muric people have not heard about RUGA before and the ridiculous amount of money that was allocated to them already.

I am wondering whose side they will choose once Nigeria divides into 3.
Re: MURIC To FG: Give Bailout Funds To Herders To Buy Land For Ranching by billyG(m): 12:02pm On Feb 03, 2021
Who told this yeye Proff. that herders cannot afford to buy land for ranches..he should go & count d totalnumbers of cattle d herders own in Nigeria first....one cow cost #250k or more they don't pay taxes,dnt pay for water or grasses,dnt pay for transport.... nothing concern them with fuel or electricity or renting accommodation,no expensive cloths.So what have they been doing with there money??
From what I know of herders goat dey learn work when it comes to their stubbornness,what if government buy,build them ranches & they still refuse to use it citing open grazing is there age long tradition, culture & heritage..What next
We expect Bullhari to arrest them & throw them in jails
Re: MURIC To FG: Give Bailout Funds To Herders To Buy Land For Ranching by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 12:04pm On Feb 03, 2021
MURIC is a terrorist organization
Re: MURIC To FG: Give Bailout Funds To Herders To Buy Land For Ranching by MrNipplesLover(m): 12:09pm On Feb 03, 2021
ShackWes:
FG should also give we weed smokers association bail out funds to grow more herbs

Until I read this....

Re: MURIC To FG: Give Bailout Funds To Herders To Buy Land For Ranching by Green5(m): 12:15pm On Feb 03, 2021
fg should also give me money to buy land and start my own business
Re: MURIC To FG: Give Bailout Funds To Herders To Buy Land For Ranching by billyG(m): 12:17pm On Feb 03, 2021
The only & simplest solution to this menace is the south & middle belt to boycott cow meat...
And see MACBAN,ACF, Northern elders begging on their knees agreeing to any conditions set by thier victims.
#BoycottBeefnow.
Re: MURIC To FG: Give Bailout Funds To Herders To Buy Land For Ranching by glad7: 12:21pm On Feb 03, 2021
MURIC and it'll leadership is a gang of opportunists.
Re: MURIC To FG: Give Bailout Funds To Herders To Buy Land For Ranching by cocolacec(m): 12:24pm On Feb 03, 2021
Igbochief001:
What about beer sellers ? ...what about rice importers ? ...

Yorubas need to look inward....recent events has shown where the loyalty of yoruba Muslims are ...and trust me it's not in the interest of Yorubas

The man doesnt speak for Yoruba muslims.Muslims only see him on media,have you ever seen his members. Before.It is a one man show.
Did he speak for Yoruba muslims killed by the fulanis?No
Did he request the fulanis pay the victims blood money as spelt out in Islam?No
Re: MURIC To FG: Give Bailout Funds To Herders To Buy Land For Ranching by oluxy(m): 12:31pm On Feb 03, 2021
This man is sick.
They are all the same.

They lack the will to say the truth.
All occupying the mind of their followers with lies and hatred.

I expect him to say the herders should find a convinence grazing area in the north since their lease said north has more green n land mass for grazing than south and east.
Re: MURIC To FG: Give Bailout Funds To Herders To Buy Land For Ranching by brainhgeek(m): 12:37pm On Feb 03, 2021
Why can't MURIC tell FG to reimburse those who have lost their fortunes to Fulani herdsmen or handsomely compensate those who have lost loved ones to Fulani herdsmen?
I think there is something about q*****c studies that makes their scholars reason through the anus.
I can't imagine why I see posts about MURIC and immediately conclude on the remaining part of the column as the senseless ranting of a toddler.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Dr. Maduka Shares Free Fuel In 21 LGAs In Anambra (Photos) / HURIWA Tells Imo Traditional Rulers To Resign / Police Dismiss Sgt. Omeleze Caught On Tape Negotiating Bribe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.