Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,923 members, 7,852,104 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 12:43 PM

Bisi Akande Faults APC Revalidation Exercise, Knocks Buni Committee - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bisi Akande Faults APC Revalidation Exercise, Knocks Buni Committee (16824 Views)

APC Convention: Governors Split, May Revolt Against Buni Committee / Wike Criticizes APC Membership Registration, Revalidation Exercise / Error In Tinubu’s APC Revalidation Slip (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bisi Akande Faults APC Revalidation Exercise, Knocks Buni Committee by Nobody: 7:43pm On Feb 03, 2021
tunjilana:
It is simply a dick comparison exercise between all the heavy weights in APC ahead of the 2023 primaries and ultimately election.

Watch out for how they will keep quoting those numbers to justify their relevance and political weight. The North knows what it is doing

1. Most people in the south are either too concerned with work or have totally lost faith in the country so will be difficult to persuade to register

2. Most southerners find it odd foing some useless paper registration in this day of online registration and all

The result is that many people will register from the North and the numbers will be used as bargaining chip against the so called Southern APC weights...all na unproductive old school strategy smiley smiley

Will Tinubu be greatly affected by this ?
Should the south bring in the mail in box strategy?

It’s evident Buni has lost focus and he’s all about north. No neutrality. He’s has been drawn into the fight. I hope he knows he’s toiling with fire �. He should forget second time and be ready to be relegated to this Edo man former chairman before OSHIOMOLE, I don forget his name.
Re: Bisi Akande Faults APC Revalidation Exercise, Knocks Buni Committee by Nobody: 7:44pm On Feb 03, 2021
Nychillax:
Av never see that stupidity in my life, u mean the previous registered party members should register again, is that not stupidity??

You don't woo other party members to join u again na to spend tax payer money to do nonsense excercise just for u guys to dislodged the previous party excos coz of 2023 agenda, am not talking of Tinubu ooo but if southerner don't get the ticket by God's grace in 2023 it might spell doom in this country. Hausa-fulani can't continue to flex their muscle as if Nigeria is their father's backyard
Oh please shut it ...now u want south ...when u wanted to kill zoning because it favors south east u didn't know the consequences ?

The reason north is even contemplating on keeping power is because south west showed interest ....if south west had done the right thing ...north would not even dare

1 Like

Re: Bisi Akande Faults APC Revalidation Exercise, Knocks Buni Committee by AntonVince: 7:45pm On Feb 03, 2021
Awon jegudujera gbogbo...witless self-centered idiots!
You ain't seen nothing yet.

Weren't you silly lot profusely warned prior to trading yourselves into servitude in 2015?
Shebi una dey enjoy una "Chanji" now.
Re: Bisi Akande Faults APC Revalidation Exercise, Knocks Buni Committee by Agboriotejoye(m): 7:46pm On Feb 03, 2021
seunmsg:

The part in bold is inevitable.
Seems you and Baba Akande are wailing grin

1 Like

Re: Bisi Akande Faults APC Revalidation Exercise, Knocks Buni Committee by Uchek(m): 8:07pm On Feb 03, 2021
No they don't

Brendaniel:
Their eye has started clearing, they've seen that the mechanism the north used to rig the general election in 2015 and 2019 has been applied to the internal workings of their party to displace any southwest candidate, they will be surprised on the day of their presidential candidate election when Almajiris in millions will vote for the northern candidate, don't these guys ever learn from history?
Re: Bisi Akande Faults APC Revalidation Exercise, Knocks Buni Committee by offiahvictor(m): 8:52pm On Feb 03, 2021
They will regret it if they don't retrace their steps. Tinubu is Nigeria's next president as revealed to me by GOD.
Re: Bisi Akande Faults APC Revalidation Exercise, Knocks Buni Committee by TinubuGoQuench(f): 9:06pm On Feb 03, 2021
Duru9:

E pain you

East get good roads
Kogi na rubbish cheesy
Na bush people de pass

E no go better for buhari and kogi governor

God bless Edo, Delta and imo State Governors wey sabi wetin them de so grin grin

That fool has been banned
Re: Bisi Akande Faults APC Revalidation Exercise, Knocks Buni Committee by Donedeal1(m): 9:07pm On Feb 03, 2021
Who is he speaking all this big grammar to,we hope they will understand.
Re: Bisi Akande Faults APC Revalidation Exercise, Knocks Buni Committee by oglalasioux(m): 9:15pm On Feb 03, 2021
Duru9:
Failed party

I travelled from Abuja to Owerri today
I'm currently in Onitsha

Nigeria no get road at all
Kogi no get governor

Second niger bridge dey as e dey since I made video self

[b]From benin down to Owerri roads [/b]are fair but too many police check points

From Onitsha to Owerri very good roads

What took you to Benin if you are traveling from Abuja to Owerri. You are currently in Onitsha but you already know the road from Onitsha to Owerri is fare.
Re: Bisi Akande Faults APC Revalidation Exercise, Knocks Buni Committee by oglalasioux(m): 9:16pm On Feb 03, 2021
Duru9:
Failed party

I'm currently in Onitsha

Kogi no get governor

From benin down to Owerri roads are fair but too many police check points

What took you to Benin if you are traveling from Abuja to Owerri. You are currently in Onitsha but you already know the road from Onitsha to Owerri is fair.
Re: Bisi Akande Faults APC Revalidation Exercise, Knocks Buni Committee by porthouse7(f): 9:31pm On Feb 03, 2021
AntonVince:

Kids everywhere.
...and why hasn't he pulled out in spite of all the humiliation he has been subjected to?
Who told you the north cares about parties?

The APC has already achieved the fundamental objective of its formation - grabbing power from from Jonathan and handing it to a northern Muslim.
Only Tinubu and other southern f00ls who who helped enthrone this satanic government stand to lose should (or better still when) the party disintegrates.

wise man don't act in haste, u strategies and get ur logics perfect wait for d right time then shock dem, tinubu no be anybody mate for politics, after buhari and tinubu who remain for APC
Re: Bisi Akande Faults APC Revalidation Exercise, Knocks Buni Committee by PaChukwudi44(m): 9:48pm On Feb 03, 2021
porthouse7:
if tinubu pull out of APC wetin remain, do. think APC can win any presidential election without tinubu
APC would have comfortably won the 2019 elections without votes from the SW

1 Like

Re: Bisi Akande Faults APC Revalidation Exercise, Knocks Buni Committee by ogunsbanjul(m): 9:53pm On Feb 03, 2021
You actually slept throughout the journey bro.
Duru9:
Failed party

I'm currently in Onitsha

Kogi no get governor

From benin down to Owerri roads are fair but too many police check points

Re: Bisi Akande Faults APC Revalidation Exercise, Knocks Buni Committee by porthouse7(f): 10:55pm On Feb 03, 2021
PaChukwudi44:

APC would have comfortably won the 2019 elections without votes from the SW
go check election result with original calculator, when we will continue or conversation
Re: Bisi Akande Faults APC Revalidation Exercise, Knocks Buni Committee by THEGALADIMA(m): 12:12am On Feb 07, 2021
Re: Bisi Akande Faults APC Revalidation Exercise, Knocks Buni Committee by Uchek(m): 6:45am On Feb 07, 2021
"...... don't these guys ever learn from history?"

The answer is capital NO! That's why they're called SOPHISTICATED slowpoke.

Brendaniel:
Their eye has started clearing, they've seen that the mechanism the north used to rig the general election in 2015 and 2019 has been applied to the internal workings of their party to displace any southwest candidate, they will be surprised on the day of their presidential candidate election when Almajiris in millions will vote for the northern candidate, don't these guys ever learn from history?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Rivers: One Assembly, Two Speakers, Multiple Battlefronts / $29.9billion Borrowing: FG To Go Ahead Despite Senate Rejection – Sen Ita Enang / Saraki Meets JOHESU, Ngige, Adewole Over Ongoing JOHESU Strike (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.