Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,152 members, 7,849,582 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 03:54 AM

Biden Appoints Enoh Titilayo Ebong As Acting Director USTDA - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biden Appoints Enoh Titilayo Ebong As Acting Director USTDA (39133 Views)

Photo Of A Policewoman Assisting Titilayo Adeleke, Osun First Lady With Earrings / Biden Nominates Enoh Titilayo Ebong As Director Of Trade And Develelopment / FG, USTDA Sign $1.1m Grant For Abuja Independent Power Project (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biden Appoints Enoh Titilayo Ebong As Acting Director USTDA by SILVERLINES: 7:21pm On Feb 03, 2021
cheesy

I would have loved this Biden guy more as a president of the United States if not that he open doors for those mentally challenged people call gay.

Our fish bodi internet Nollywood actor called Uche mbagwu foaming on social media these days.
Re: Biden Appoints Enoh Titilayo Ebong As Acting Director USTDA by dykedarlyn(m): 7:22pm On Feb 03, 2021
IamWonderful:
Omoluabi Ajoka, GOD punish baby factory ritualism drug traffickers and human traffickers

You are sick

2 Likes

Re: Biden Appoints Enoh Titilayo Ebong As Acting Director USTDA by Nobody: 7:22pm On Feb 03, 2021
Tejucoco:
What a great news
Nigerians always making positive waves abroad
Re: Biden Appoints Enoh Titilayo Ebong As Acting Director USTDA by hopexter(m): 7:22pm On Feb 03, 2021
Tejucoco:
What a great news
Nigerians always making positive waves abroad

Some are negative waves caused by the traffickers undecided
Re: Biden Appoints Enoh Titilayo Ebong As Acting Director USTDA by elmessiahs(m): 7:23pm On Feb 03, 2021
great...not Nigeria where unscrupulous set of people are hell bent on frustrating talented and smart people. congrats.
Re: Biden Appoints Enoh Titilayo Ebong As Acting Director USTDA by LexngtonSteele: 7:23pm On Feb 03, 2021
grin

Yet we know some that na their language don turn lingua franca for jails worldwide. undecided

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biden Appoints Enoh Titilayo Ebong As Acting Director USTDA by Nobody: 7:23pm On Feb 03, 2021
IamWonderful:
Omoluabi Ajoka, GOD punish baby factory ritualism drug traffickers and human traffickers
Fulani man, we have grown past this inugo. If not cow rearing, what else is your use in Nigeria?
Re: Biden Appoints Enoh Titilayo Ebong As Acting Director USTDA by LongNipple(m): 7:23pm On Feb 03, 2021
Nigerians making us proud. If she was in Nigeria, those leaders would not have allowed her to reach that height even if u are a Professor of political Science. Nigeria and Evil Leaders. I'm just tired. Look at our Nigerian leaders. All of them are as Old as grand fathers in the village especially that laid Muhammed yet hey don't want to Retire. They are not done enjoying the millions of Naira associated with the position and keeping the excess for their kids.

Who is that person that said I should not travel. Thunder fire you. I must travel. May GOD help me.

Click here to know how you can tap into the Agriculture and Farming Industry.
https://www.nairaland.com/6397041/invest-save-agriculture-farming-reap

1 Like

Re: Biden Appoints Enoh Titilayo Ebong As Acting Director USTDA by Fuckingmallam45(m): 7:24pm On Feb 03, 2021
PoliteActivist:
Igbo amaka!
Only in America!
Shit Dey you Head abi
You Dey carry yoruba glory give Ibo, o wrong nau grin

6 Likes

Re: Biden Appoints Enoh Titilayo Ebong As Acting Director USTDA by Angelfrost(m): 7:24pm On Feb 03, 2021
What exactly am I supposed to do with her appointment other than thank God for blessing her?!!

Maybe I am blind or misguided, but I certainly don't see how appointing American citizens who either used to be Nigerians or share a totally unacknowledged Nigerian ancestry will benefit the average Nigerian uncertain about where Nigeria is headed...

We really need to quit acting as though Mr. Biden is doing this nation any favors... Smh!!!

3 Likes

Re: Biden Appoints Enoh Titilayo Ebong As Acting Director USTDA by Deemayor: 7:24pm On Feb 03, 2021
Is this true? ���
The covid is really just like the flu, the globalists are brainwashing us that it is scary for them to control the whole world and that is what is happening now. Their motive is to overthrow the economy. Then impose the NEW WORLD ORDER --- ONE WORLD GOVERNMENT, ONE WORLD RELIGION, ONE WORLD CURRENCY.

They have begun with the "NEW NORMAL" which is ABNORMAL.

In just over a month, their dream came true:

Lockdown, ECQ-GCQ-ECQ-GCQ, social distancing, wearing of masks, etc.

Because they are waiting, within 18 months, they will release the vaccine that everyone will be required to inject. That vaccine is quantum dots.

WHY 18 MONTHS? Kasi 18 = 6 + 6 + 6 or 666, the MARK of the BEAST. All those who will be vaccinated will be given an ID called ID2020 and another, eventually, will be given microchips to be vaccinated which can contain info of the person and will also be used for all transactions he will make. SOCIAL DISTANCING, people are being trained to more easily monitor distance through 5G technology. I might be wrong, but what else can we think of?

YUNG MASK, kunwari for our protection pero in reality, it will suffocate the lungs. Just imagine you can not breathe fresh air. It makes us more susceptible to viruses. The globalists are really killing the people slowly.

THE SOCIAL DISTANCING, the todo will overthrow the economy because people will not be able to work full force.

THE EXCESSIVE LOCKDOWN will also bring down our health, as explained by the doctors in the video.

THE GLOBALISTS include BILL GATES, ROCKEFELLER FOUNDATION, BIG PHARMA, DR. FAUCI, WHO, paid scientists, and the other super rich in the world. Also included is POPE, and CHINA - the sleeping giant who is now slowly rising - the Dragon in the Bible. The tribulation period is near if their plan succeeds. Everything is laid out. That is, if we allow these globalists to push through with their agenda, and if Jesus Christ will hastens His coming again.

For our believers, there is no problem because when the tribulation is near, the Coming of the Lord Jesus is near. So we are doing soul winning through cell phone.

But we also need to let people know the intentions of these globalists. We have human rights abolished in just over a month.

I hope the mayors are aware up to President Duterte as happened to President Trump and the one who spoke in the video in Italy who said that not really 25,000 died in covid in Italy as recorded in the covid count and reported to the media. That is the POWER of MEDIA PAYMENTS.

ACCORDING to PRESENT STUDIES about COVID PATIENTS, 99% of those WHO DIED HAVE OTHER ILLNESS.

Those who TEST with COVID are 88-90% of them RECOVER and only 10-12% DIE. Compared to the global population, DEATH is very MINIMAL, only 0.00 something in percentage. In other words, she is NOT REALLY PANDEMIC but PLAN DEMIC.

Then why is the CAUSE of DEATH only reported PURE COVID CASES. Because doctors are being pressured to include covid as the cause of death. THE INCENTIVE of HOSPITALS is BIG when COVID is KILLED. JUST REALLY MONEY.

Hopefully those in charge can help reveal the truth. Let us not allow ourselves to be complacent in a system in which the Devil succeeds. Let us convey the truth to the government while we still have access to the media.

While it is true that we must obey government rules, we also have the responsibility to tell the people and government officials about the truth.

Let the people know the truth, may God bless us all.

Copy paste if you care
Godbless us all���

ctto
27 minutes ago · Sent from Mobile

This is a new pass just now, pls pass to inform all Filipinos.

"Be aware do not believe in that vaccine.

You will automatically test positive for covid when tinest even without pain. That is what the congress passed here.

They will soon release the vaccine now with a microchip. Do not get vaccinated when you go out there in the Philippines,

because different types of needles are used like in Europe my microchip.

Spread the word and let all your relatives know ... That is not a joke,

this virus is their way to implement the microchip ...
That's what you see when you open the website, of the US.

That's scary when it passes. ...
They can just enter your house, if that is mandatory ... Surely, there will be a war here in the US. Because many are against the mandatory.

In Canada, people are forced to go home to force people to be tested for covid. When that happens, all countries will follow.

Someone tested that here with papaya fruit and papaya tested positive for covid.

It is said to reduce the number of billions of people in the world.

They are slaves of Diablo, all testing kits are from the US, so people no longer believe in the numbers of covid.

Yung Dr. Fuchi who said that my vaccine is for covid, he is an accomplice of Bill Gates. Bill Gates is the root cause of all that virus.

He is a pastor in the Illuminati, a devil church.

He developed the covid virus and brought it to China

and once it has spread around the world, he will also be releasing a vaccine, against the virus.

They all plan that because it is written in the revelation.

Mostly, all the people here have guns, so if they go mandatory here in the US, war will definitely happen.

The doctors themselves said that the vaccine is not good for the body because the ingredients and my biochip are all chemicals.

There are videos that have been deleted on youtube,
so that people can no longer watch.

Read it right away, before they erase ...
because all the information about china virus medicine,
or in the plan of
"WHO" AND "DOH", AND THE GOVERNMENTS ... THEY ARE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.

Pls forward ...

1 Like

Re: Biden Appoints Enoh Titilayo Ebong As Acting Director USTDA by GoshenNLA(m): 7:24pm On Feb 03, 2021
Thank God for her life
In another new.
Kindly check my signature for some really nice pencil portrait, best as gift item this season
You gonna love it
Re: Biden Appoints Enoh Titilayo Ebong As Acting Director USTDA by Nobody: 7:25pm On Feb 03, 2021
dykedarlyn:

You are sick

He's an impostor.
Re: Biden Appoints Enoh Titilayo Ebong As Acting Director USTDA by lekki1444: 7:26pm On Feb 03, 2021
This man done pack yeroba put for hin cabinet
Re: Biden Appoints Enoh Titilayo Ebong As Acting Director USTDA by Salewa97: 7:27pm On Feb 03, 2021
kingsavage:
her papa na akwacross I think....

Yes sure.

1 Like

Re: Biden Appoints Enoh Titilayo Ebong As Acting Director USTDA by ElijahIme1992(m): 7:27pm On Feb 03, 2021
Loooool I see ppl celebrating, u knw she's going to put the interest of America first..... I hope u guys knw dat
Re: Biden Appoints Enoh Titilayo Ebong As Acting Director USTDA by DamnnNiggarr: 7:28pm On Feb 03, 2021
cheesy
Re: Biden Appoints Enoh Titilayo Ebong As Acting Director USTDA by Ikea81: 7:28pm On Feb 03, 2021
Fast becoming the United States of America and Nigeria. Good
Re: Biden Appoints Enoh Titilayo Ebong As Acting Director USTDA by frog12: 7:28pm On Feb 03, 2021
why is this man appointing NIGERIANS left and right

what is he up to?

all those idiots that laugh and rejoice will not know what plans are in the works!
continue to rejoice, simpletons!
Re: Biden Appoints Enoh Titilayo Ebong As Acting Director USTDA by Ayoola171(m): 7:29pm On Feb 03, 2021
Great
Re: Biden Appoints Enoh Titilayo Ebong As Acting Director USTDA by jonnypie(m): 7:29pm On Feb 03, 2021
kingsavage:
her papa na akwacross I think....

Yes I think so...
Re: Biden Appoints Enoh Titilayo Ebong As Acting Director USTDA by seunmsg(m): 7:29pm On Feb 03, 2021
Fuckingmallam45:
grin Titilayo and Ebong, that name somehow confusing grin, anyway sha
Yoruba Edo Lagba

Her mum should be Yoruba while her dad is likely from Cross River.

2 Likes

Re: Biden Appoints Enoh Titilayo Ebong As Acting Director USTDA by ubyways(m): 7:30pm On Feb 03, 2021
She is more AkwaCross than Yoruba, nice name combination.
Re: Biden Appoints Enoh Titilayo Ebong As Acting Director USTDA by Dollanaira: 7:30pm On Feb 03, 2021
Oh
Re: Biden Appoints Enoh Titilayo Ebong As Acting Director USTDA by Fuckingmallam45(m): 7:30pm On Feb 03, 2021
seunmsg:

Her mum should be Yoruba while her dad is likely from Cross River.
Hmmm, tell me something
Re: Biden Appoints Enoh Titilayo Ebong As Acting Director USTDA by blackinitiative: 7:32pm On Feb 03, 2021
Angelfrost:
What exactly am I supposed to do with her appointment other than thank God for blessing her?!!

Maybe I am blind or misguided, but I certainly don't see how appointing American citizens who either used to be Nigerians or share a totally unacknowledged Nigerian ancestry will benefit the average Nigerian uncertain about where Nigeria is headed...

We really need to quit acting as though Mr. Biden is doing this nation any favors... Smh!!!
This is the best comment i have seen on Nairaland today. I do not understand how the appointments of Nigerians in america is of any good to us. They are people who will never contribute any value to the country and some idiots will be typing Igbo amaka,Yoruba amaka and other insensitive comments peculiar to low lifes.
Re: Biden Appoints Enoh Titilayo Ebong As Acting Director USTDA by Fuckingmallam45(m): 7:33pm On Feb 03, 2021
frog12:
why is this man appointing NIGERIANS left and right

what is he up to?

all those idiots that laugh and rejoice will not know what plans are in the works!
continue to rejoice, simpletons!
Frog, it will be better for you to keep your opinion to yourself, you have a very low IQ, opolo lasanlasan

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ongoing Walk For Bola Tinubu In Ibadan (Pictures) / Court Nullifies APC Primaries In Rivers State / Lady Gives Birth At PDP Rally In Delta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.