Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,289 members, 7,836,276 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:49 AM

Woman Climbs On Roof Of Car To Prevent LASTMA Officials From Driving It Off - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Woman Climbs On Roof Of Car To Prevent LASTMA Officials From Driving It Off (71041 Views)

LASTMA Officials Break 'One Way' Lagos Traffic Law (Photo) / Bus Driver Fights With LASTMA Officials After Passing One Way In Sabo, Ikorodu / One Dead As Mechanic Bashes Man's Car While Driving It To His Workshop. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Climbs On Roof Of Car To Prevent LASTMA Officials From Driving It Off by Seyzcham91(m): 11:11pm On Feb 03, 2021
you sef dey see something through the post grin
arsenal444:
That man don see something through dat glass

1 Like

Re: Woman Climbs On Roof Of Car To Prevent LASTMA Officials From Driving It Off by DarkJeddi(m): 11:12pm On Feb 03, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
Many Nigerians are insane but then these insane people call buhari all different types of name.

Nigerians want good government but can hardly obey simple rules and regulations.
shocked

The IRONY of a DEMENTED F00L calling Nigerians insane.. grin

1 Like

Re: Woman Climbs On Roof Of Car To Prevent LASTMA Officials From Driving It Off by fireprince14(m): 11:13pm On Feb 03, 2021
sapphiere:
Gone are the days we allowed men ride on us like machines.
This is so funny. Everytime I see this "future is female" thing, I just shake my head.
Re: Woman Climbs On Roof Of Car To Prevent LASTMA Officials From Driving It Off by fireprince14(m): 11:15pm On Feb 03, 2021
sapphiere:
Cry me a river. If it was a man that did it you would hail him.
No. We wouldn't.
Re: Woman Climbs On Roof Of Car To Prevent LASTMA Officials From Driving It Off by Gideons708: 11:17pm On Feb 03, 2021
From what I have read. If it is true that they were told to follow a route and immediately they did so they were stopped; she has every right to display whatever madness is necessary to stand by her right.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Climbs On Roof Of Car To Prevent LASTMA Officials From Driving It Off by Nobody: 11:18pm On Feb 03, 2021
Just look at how the unruly the lastma officer sat on the driver seat like he owns the car.

1 Like

Re: Woman Climbs On Roof Of Car To Prevent LASTMA Officials From Driving It Off by Franklydes(m): 11:25pm On Feb 03, 2021
sapphiere:
You like to support the wrong and stupid things oh. what she did is it correct? well it only shows the category of person you are
Re: Woman Climbs On Roof Of Car To Prevent LASTMA Officials From Driving It Off by 99thEnemy(m): 11:27pm On Feb 03, 2021
sapphiere:
What would you do if u were in her shoes?

Did TANID tell you that he wears female shoes? grin

see wahala oh! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Climbs On Roof Of Car To Prevent LASTMA Officials From Driving It Off by bayelsaowei(m): 11:27pm On Feb 03, 2021
chatinent:
LASTMA are robbers.

I remember plying one route in Isheri, going to Toun Dada.

I noticed these guys told a vehicle to turn, immediately baba turned, dem say na one way.
these are the reasons why citizens should be able to procure and own guns in this useless country. Stuffs like this would be a good time to carry out target practice on the legs of those fools who extort money from innocent law abiding citizens. They almost had their way with my wife recently in lekki..

She had to be strong headed to manage them.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Climbs On Roof Of Car To Prevent LASTMA Officials From Driving It Off by BadEnglish(m): 11:28pm On Feb 03, 2021
fireprince14:
This is so funny. Everytime I see this "future is female" thing, I just shake my head.

Abeg the only funny thing is her personality. And is not even funny but pitiable. Person wey prick don show shege, now she dey wage war against any male specie she see.
Re: Woman Climbs On Roof Of Car To Prevent LASTMA Officials From Driving It Off by banio: 11:28pm On Feb 03, 2021
madridguy:
The male companion is heard explaining what happened. He said that when they got to a point along the road, they were asked to make a turn and when they did, the colleagues of the same LASTMA officials who asked them to turn came and stopped them and seized their car.

But why are Nigerians evil. They probably told them the road is blocked that they should turn back. On turning back, they are caught.

This is exactly what is happening in Lagos Airport, that a guy wrote about.

4 Likes

Re: Woman Climbs On Roof Of Car To Prevent LASTMA Officials From Driving It Off by nedekid: 11:35pm On Feb 03, 2021
Hmm. That car might be on auction at Alausa next month shocked
Starting bid, 100k.
You cannot blame her for fighting ohh

1 Like

Re: Woman Climbs On Roof Of Car To Prevent LASTMA Officials From Driving It Off by Nobody: 11:40pm On Feb 03, 2021
sapphiere:

Lol...tout. Swerve abeg. Clown.
Re: Woman Climbs On Roof Of Car To Prevent LASTMA Officials From Driving It Off by SonOfTheRisingS: 11:42pm On Feb 03, 2021
arsenal444:
That man don see something through dat glass

And Nigerians are there like zombies watching injustice against this woman the mother with children at home/school.

This is insult to taxpayers by nigeria security bastards in uniforms. Fulani terrorist are breaking the laws countless times, no security bastards stopping them.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Climbs On Roof Of Car To Prevent LASTMA Officials From Driving It Off by arsenal444(m): 11:43pm On Feb 03, 2021
Seyzcham91:
you sef dey see something through the post grin
Am telling you
Re: Woman Climbs On Roof Of Car To Prevent LASTMA Officials From Driving It Off by Doglove91: 11:46pm On Feb 03, 2021
sapphiere:

You no go ever shut up?? You paint good women black. I'll never be like you. Please talk about yourself as a woman not us all as women. I'm not part of your "the future is female". You should be hiding yourself sef. I'm ashamed of you even. You're disgracing the good, respectful, obedient and submissive women. angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Woman Climbs On Roof Of Car To Prevent LASTMA Officials From Driving It Off by Nobody: 11:46pm On Feb 03, 2021
Lagoon0:

You don't know what happen you just jump to spill thrash!

Who do did this to you?

So even if they were wrong.

You think someone with a right state of mind will behave like she did
Re: Woman Climbs On Roof Of Car To Prevent LASTMA Officials From Driving It Off by TANID(m): 11:48pm On Feb 03, 2021
99thEnemy:

Did TANID tell you that he wears female shoes? grin

see wahala oh! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy you really made my day

1 Like

Re: Woman Climbs On Roof Of Car To Prevent LASTMA Officials From Driving It Off by codedearner(m): 11:49pm On Feb 03, 2021
E be like say LASTMA never trick you enter one way before..Lastma go wear mufty, tell u make u run red light say e no dey work, him colleague go stop u for front collect money

tsdarkside:
you know the laws and still broke it....no excuse....
nobody can force you to break laws....

in court,she has no chance,no point....

1 Like

Re: Woman Climbs On Roof Of Car To Prevent LASTMA Officials From Driving It Off by TANID(m): 11:49pm On Feb 03, 2021
Dpsychologist:

I noticed all her thread have an agenda. She always make derogatory comments.
exactly Sir
Re: Woman Climbs On Roof Of Car To Prevent LASTMA Officials From Driving It Off by SonOfTheRisingS: 11:50pm On Feb 03, 2021
madridguy:
The male companion is heard explaining what happened. He said that when they got to a point along the road, they were asked to make a turn and when they did, the colleagues of the same LASTMA officials who asked them to turn came and stopped them and seized their car.

That is the strategy Nigeria terrorist security agencies are using to taking advantages of the citizens taxpayers by that matter. They will always look for a way to extorting from our citizens.

Every oppressed people must support the upcoming Revolutions to end all this injustice against unarmed innocent citizens by Nigeria terrorist government agencies in uniforms.

1 Like

Re: Woman Climbs On Roof Of Car To Prevent LASTMA Officials From Driving It Off by TANID(m): 11:52pm On Feb 03, 2021
HopeVictor:

I no dey see my comment again..nawa oh
really But How Come Is That ? Let Me go and check It
Re: Woman Climbs On Roof Of Car To Prevent LASTMA Officials From Driving It Off by Lagoon0: 11:56pm On Feb 03, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

So even if they were wrong.

You think someone with a right state of mind will behave like she did
Do you live in Lagos? First to start with

If no then bye!

1 Like

Re: Woman Climbs On Roof Of Car To Prevent LASTMA Officials From Driving It Off by Oshokalo: 11:58pm On Feb 03, 2021
decatalyst:
There was a country.

It seems people wey normal for this country no reach 15 again.
No thanks to bubu undecided
u never get update them o reach 10 again
Re: Woman Climbs On Roof Of Car To Prevent LASTMA Officials From Driving It Off by BlueAir: 12:15am On Feb 04, 2021
sad Sorry to break ur heart. I see a man in the picture not woman. undecided if you can't be woman without attributing like a man,them you're a sham. Enjoy
sapphiere:
Lol. Women are taking over
Re: Woman Climbs On Roof Of Car To Prevent LASTMA Officials From Driving It Off by Dearlord(m): 12:20am On Feb 04, 2021
decatalyst:
There was a country.

It seems people wey normal for this country no reach 15 again.

No thanks to bubu undecided

Very correct bro, we have only me and my family are the normal citizen of this country
Re: Woman Climbs On Roof Of Car To Prevent LASTMA Officials From Driving It Off by Goodnuel: 12:26am On Feb 04, 2021
The lastma even wear seat belt balance inside another person car. angry angry angry
Re: Woman Climbs On Roof Of Car To Prevent LASTMA Officials From Driving It Off by IYANGBALI: 12:26am On Feb 04, 2021
We’re full naija plenty
Re: Woman Climbs On Roof Of Car To Prevent LASTMA Officials From Driving It Off by robosky02(m): 12:53am On Feb 04, 2021
sapphiere:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

BBNaija: Lady Weeps After Her Exclusion (Video) / Police Detain Accident Victim For Being ‘Too Young To Own A Car’ In Ebonyi State / The Car Used As Airport Taxi At Ikeja Airport, Local Wing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.