Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,173 members, 7,864,056 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 10:59 AM

Sheikh Abubakar Meets With Bandits - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sheikh Abubakar Meets With Bandits (1476 Views)

Abdusalami Abubakar Meets With President Tinubu In Aso Rock / Atiku Abubakar Meets Chris Smith, US Congressman At Capitol Washington DC / Atiku Abubakar Meets Bola Tinubu At Airport (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sheikh Abubakar Meets With Bandits by prince2pac(m): 11:43pm On Feb 03, 2021
Photostory: Cleric, Sheikh Abubakar Gumi holds meeting with bandit leaders in Zamfara to understand and resolve insecurity in the state.

Source: Punch Newspapers

lalasticlala

Re: Sheikh Abubakar Meets With Bandits by ProveThemWrong: 11:48pm On Feb 03, 2021
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

These guys are armed to the teeth,,, see the calibre of weapons they are carrying

If you are a southerner still believing this one Nigeria shit I pity you...

It won't take these guys an hour to wipe out a community. ... Make Una go buy guns ooo

8 Likes

Re: Sheikh Abubakar Meets With Bandits by prince2pac(m): 11:49pm On Feb 03, 2021
Reactions

Re: Sheikh Abubakar Meets With Bandits by delishpot: 11:51pm On Feb 03, 2021
Its well
Re: Sheikh Abubakar Meets With Bandits by prince2pac(m): 11:56pm On Feb 03, 2021
More Reactions

Re: Sheikh Abubakar Meets With Bandits by ThreeEyedRaven: 11:59pm On Feb 03, 2021
To think this isn't scripted!
What's left of Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Sheikh Abubakar Meets With Bandits by mccloud224(m): 12:01am On Feb 04, 2021
"Attack on the Boko Haram is an attack on the North"....

The above is self explanatory. Terrorism isn't cheap to sponsor. Who arms them? Who pays them? Who speaks for them? Hmmn?

Tribalism/Religious differences has ALWAYS been the ultimate divide and conquer tool in our Fulanized existence.

Nuff said!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sheikh Abubakar Meets With Bandits by Banmeallday: 12:01am On Feb 04, 2021
Bandit leaders?

And they want to say IPOB are miscreants lol

They wanted to destroy the Avengers and Amotekun lol
Re: Sheikh Abubakar Meets With Bandits by tyup(m): 12:04am On Feb 04, 2021
I'm incredibly speechless
Re: Sheikh Abubakar Meets With Bandits by Turantula(m): 12:05am On Feb 04, 2021
My sophisticated friends, una sophisticate no be small.
But on a serious note where are the cows grin grin grin grin grin angry
Re: Sheikh Abubakar Meets With Bandits by Fulmigati: 12:09am On Feb 04, 2021
Mad country full of mad people. grin
Re: Sheikh Abubakar Meets With Bandits by GamalNasser: 12:59am On Feb 04, 2021
When I tell you the entire north is in support of Terrorism I know what I am saying... Buhari has no plan to fight terrorism at all

5 Likes

Re: Sheikh Abubakar Meets With Bandits by IamWonderful: 1:10am On Feb 04, 2021
It is quite unfortunate we are in deep mess in this country
Re: Sheikh Abubakar Meets With Bandits by nwaanambra1(m): 1:15am On Feb 04, 2021
My Yoruba people - do you still think ametokun or sunday can handle these fulani guys armed with this type of sophisticated weapons?

imagine if this is ipob having such meeting with one igbo Pastor and the Igbos are fully armed to the teeth like this even with RPGs what do you think will be the reaction of Nigerians and Nigerian army??

SEE ONE OF THEM EVEN WEARING FULL NIGERIAN ARMY COMBAT UNIFORM - MAYBE HE KILLED THE ORIGINAL OWNER OF THAT UNIFORM!

THIS COUNTRY NEED TO BE DIVIDED ASAP!

EDITED:

After careful study of these pics, i came to the conclusion that these pics where intentionally taken and posted to social media so we can all see it - IT IS MEANT TO SERVE AS A WARNING TO US ALL THAT THEY ARE READY AND FULLY ARMED TO GIVE US ALL A FULL SCALE WAR WHICH NONE OF US IS PREPARED FOR - EXCEPT MAYBE ESN.

Guys the war is here with us - it doesnt matter what you or i thinks.

something will happen before 2023 - and they are fully prepared for it.

3 Likes

Re: Sheikh Abubakar Meets With Bandits by Nobody: 1:17am On Feb 04, 2021
S
Re: Sheikh Abubakar Meets With Bandits by Nobody: 1:17am On Feb 04, 2021
See that one at the back with a GPMG belt bullet.
We're fuccked in this country
Re: Sheikh Abubakar Meets With Bandits by kurupt1: 1:26am On Feb 04, 2021
God go punish the British and Nnamdi Azikiwe for forming country with the igbos and these zombies

So na these hardened criminals FG wan make female soldiers fight??

1 Like

Re: Sheikh Abubakar Meets With Bandits by mccloud224(m): 1:29am On Feb 04, 2021
GamalNasser:
When I tell you the entire north is in support of Terrorism I know what I am saying... Buhari has no plan to fight terrorism at all

Where truth is hidden, there abounds no peace. We ALL know the real Buhari is long gone and dead. We all know we have a "presidency" yet no president. Yet we want a country that works. That's no Different from pouring palm oil in a V12 engine and hoping it works.

Story of 9ja. I tire.

"Sighs in disbelief"!!!
Re: Sheikh Abubakar Meets With Bandits by TANID(m): 1:53am On Feb 04, 2021
NIGERIA.....
Re: Sheikh Abubakar Meets With Bandits by Blue3k(m): 2:02am On Feb 04, 2021
Lol PDP Zamfara at work. Idiots will then argue but foolish neighboring states are doing same peace deals. The place is doomed since the people wont defend themselves from these animals. I doubt competent leadership exist there.
Re: Sheikh Abubakar Meets With Bandits by Emperor5(m): 2:12am On Feb 04, 2021
What is the outcome of the meeting?
Re: Sheikh Abubakar Meets With Bandits by Nobody: 2:22am On Feb 04, 2021
embarassed embarassed They will give a report of the meeting to their Regional Manager Sheikh Dullardinhho of Daura (GCFRT, NST, OAT)
Re: Sheikh Abubakar Meets With Bandits by PointZerom: 2:39am On Feb 04, 2021
If you see Nigeria pls tell her that I am weeping for her.
Re: Sheikh Abubakar Meets With Bandits by FisifunKododada: 3:45am On Feb 04, 2021
God why did you put me in the same country with Fulani Muslims?.
Re: Sheikh Abubakar Meets With Bandits by Racoon(m): 3:47am On Feb 04, 2021
shocked Allah arkba See bandits in military camouflage even displaying arms & ammunition with defiant confidence.
The Nigerian army may be or not be in the so called peace parley but it is a known fact that these criminals will never be arrested.Imagine this is IPOB.Your guess is as good as mine.

1 Like

Re: Sheikh Abubakar Meets With Bandits by helinues: 5:12am On Feb 04, 2021
Family meeting
Re: Sheikh Abubakar Meets With Bandits by Nobody: 5:14am On Feb 04, 2021
What is the work of the police and the army then....I am highly disappointed
Bandits wey soldiers suppose use dey perfect their shooting skills after passing out. How I wish am the President,I will order kill on sight on these bandits.
Re: Sheikh Abubakar Meets With Bandits by illicit(m): 5:18am On Feb 04, 2021
I don't understand....

Are those not Fulanis in camouflage

1 Like

Re: Sheikh Abubakar Meets With Bandits by Adamsshaje: 5:26am On Feb 04, 2021
Bandits de reign now
Re: Sheikh Abubakar Meets With Bandits by puremaker7(m): 5:27am On Feb 04, 2021
Chai! see weapons in the hands of bandits
Re: Sheikh Abubakar Meets With Bandits by Tochi3(m): 5:33am On Feb 04, 2021
You were all warned about this impending disaster. Don't act like you don't know.

I have said it before ,if you have loved ones up north, let them come south. Defend your ancestral lands.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

#sitathome: Absolute compliance across eastern Nigeria (pix) / People Are Threatened By Osinbajo’s Leadership Capabilities – Frank Edoho / My People Of The Former Eastern Region. Please Get In Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.