Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,092 members, 7,852,694 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 12:48 AM

Spate Of Insecurity And Killings In Nigeria By Suspected Herdsmen - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Spate Of Insecurity And Killings In Nigeria By Suspected Herdsmen (135 Views)

Lai Mohammed: I Did Not Blame Murtala Mohammed For Spate Of Insecurity / Horrific Bloodshed And Killings In Oyigbo: Full Story By Premium Times (Photos) / Punch Newspaper Cartoon About Buhari And Killings In Nigeria (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Spate Of Insecurity And Killings In Nigeria By Suspected Herdsmen by Ollysbaba: 2:36pm On Feb 04, 2021
There are have been news making rounds daily on the spate of killings and kidnapping in the southwest region and part of the south east region, the president needs to intensify effort in this regard until it degenerates to anarchy.

Some of the news we read every day about insecurity is mind boggling and unpalatable.

May God slavage our nation from this quagmire!

(1) (Reply)

2023: Yoruba Should Be United Now, Says Ooni Of Ife / I Appreciate How Our Online Warriors Defend Me - Buhari Tells APC Youths / Can People Sue The Likes Of Katie Price For Vaccine Related Injuries Or Death?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.