Stats: 3,153,790 members, 7,820,773 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:17 PM

Respect Is Earned Not Demanded Mr Ogunwusi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Respect Is Earned Not Demanded Mr Ogunwusi (308 Views)

One Of The Anambra Men I Respect Is Coscharis (photos) / Olori Naomi Ogunwusi Attends Kemisola Ogunniyi's Baby Christening (Photos) / Binta Garba: Usman Plotted My Removal From NPA Because I Demanded Transparency (2) (3) (4)

Respect Is Earned Not Demanded Mr Ogunwusi by PAGAN9JA(m): 2:52pm On Feb 04, 2021
The Ooni seems to be serving the interest of the Fulani.

I thought Igboho apologized, for something he shouldn't have apologised? Why then is the Ooni still going on with this fight as though he is in some sort of competition with Igboho.

First of all, he went to visit Buhari, most likely without consulting with the Alafin of Oyo, in whose state, Igboho acted, and in whose state, the Fulanis were wreaking havoc. The Ooni must have been aware of the letter written to Buhari by the Alafin, yet he made such a trip at a very critical stage in the Yoruba survival struggle, and he still has the temerity to claim headship of Yoruba culture, while Alafin and the lowly Igboho who is not in line to any throne in Yorubaland, seem to be the ones defending the Yorubas.

Second of all he tried to discourage Igboho from his current campaign of ridding Yorubaland of Fulani terrorists. Now he is carrying on with an imaginary fight with Igboho, all in an attempt to keep Igboho bogged down, while the Fulanis restrategise and deal Yorubas a fatal blow.

This Ooni should mind himself and take cognizance of the fact that his royal stool does not grant him the license to help in the extermination of the Yorubas by allying with Fulanis.

Elders who sit quiet and watch when their children are being rap.ed, massacred and pillages by Fulani herdsmen dont deserve any respect.

Ooni Ife must immediately apologise to Sunday Igboho.

Re: Respect Is Earned Not Demanded Mr Ogunwusi by Guestlander: 3:07pm On Feb 04, 2021
The issue at hand should not be reduced to a feud between Sunday Igboho and the Ooni. The peace and security of our people is at stake here.
Both the King and Sunday Igboho made mistakes, but to err is human.
I don't think the Ooni should have left his palace to see Buhari at all. Let him come to Ife to see the Ooni if has something say. Sunday on his part spoke too much, and when you are rude to someone like the Ooni, you end up alienating a huge chunk of the people you are fighting for.
Let us all focus on the issues at hand, united we stand, divided we fall.
Re: Respect Is Earned Not Demanded Mr Ogunwusi by Asgard13: 3:22pm On Feb 04, 2021

Hehehehehehehehe

Yoruba people sha... ....

Will they ever be United? ... NO!

Now na the LEGENDARY ONI OF IFE VS. MODAKEKE THUG AND YORUBA LOUT

SEE DEM DEY ABUSE THEIR KING BECAUSE OF FEAR..
Re: Respect Is Earned Not Demanded Mr Ogunwusi by Never4getU: 4:27pm On Feb 04, 2021
Oonirisa soon lose the respect he enjoys amongst Yoruba Nation. He should not just see himself as the spiritual head of Yoruba while his actions doesn't support the cause of yoruba.

Aalafin isn't just an ordinary kind in Yoruba land, so I don't understand why Ooni will embark on a trip as complex as that without any recourse to Aalafin quote f Oyo. Aalafin is is an idol in Yoruba land whose position can't be wave with a snap of the finger.

Apc’s Chances In 2023 Highly Bright – Ganduje / All The Igbos Living In Lagos Should Do This On 13th To Be Safe / “nigerian Military Has Finally Brought War To Biafra, We Shall Fight Them” – IPO