Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,703 members, 7,831,195 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:23 PM

#JusticeForIjeoma: Mercy Eke Says Murdered Makeup Artist Was Her Coursemate - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / #JusticeForIjeoma: Mercy Eke Says Murdered Makeup Artist Was Her Coursemate (35932 Views)

"Why Be An Angel, When You’re A Goddess Already" - Mercy Eke Says Sultry Outfit / "To Lots Of Love In 2020" - Bbnaija Winner Mercy Eke Says In Stunning New Photos / "I Brag Differently" - Mercy Eke Says As She Shows Off Her Fleet Of Cars (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #JusticeForIjeoma: Mercy Eke Says Murdered Makeup Artist Was Her Coursemate by Legendarytonyy: 9:30am On Feb 05, 2021
BeeBeeOoh:
Chiamaka Ifezue and Emeka Ifezue will suffer for 600 years for letting the devil use them to take Ijeoma away from her loved ones..
Guy, just leave the devil out of this, he is innocent. Chiamaka and emeka are the only devils I know in this matter.
Re: #JusticeForIjeoma: Mercy Eke Says Murdered Makeup Artist Was Her Coursemate by Edusouls(m): 9:31am On Feb 05, 2021
When I saw the corpse of that girl in my area bus stop in the morning, we thought it was a madwoman, but new broke that it was not, I later saw her on Facebook I nearly fainted, for days I was traumatised, the worse was that cars and transporters was depositing dust on her body for two whole days, each morning her dusty corpse greeted us as we pass by, man is a beast to man, God’s most beautifully wicked creation..

5 Likes

Re: #JusticeForIjeoma: Mercy Eke Says Murdered Makeup Artist Was Her Coursemate by morgstreme: 9:37am On Feb 05, 2021
BeeBeeOoh:
Chiamaka Ifezue and Emeka Ifezue will suffer for 600 years for letting the devil use them to take Ijeoma away from her loved ones..

Wait ohh!!!

No be Fulani herdsmen kill de babe,as was touted then in some quarters
Re: #JusticeForIjeoma: Mercy Eke Says Murdered Makeup Artist Was Her Coursemate by iamL(f): 9:40am On Feb 05, 2021
zedegit:

Seems you read your Bible upside down.

See Gen. 3:16

Is obvious u are reading your bible upside down. That place talks ab longing for ones own legally married husband not a boyfriend or fiancee.

1 Like

Re: #JusticeForIjeoma: Mercy Eke Says Murdered Makeup Artist Was Her Coursemate by iamL(f): 9:41am On Feb 05, 2021
sanesta:
check your pm.. I have a guy for you smiley

Not interested, I have my suitors.
Re: #JusticeForIjeoma: Mercy Eke Says Murdered Makeup Artist Was Her Coursemate by morgstreme: 9:45am On Feb 05, 2021
pretydiva:
The heart of men is desperately wicked. How two siblings plotted her death still baffles me. The stupid brother couldn't talk the sis out of it. Justice must prevail

It was 2 siblings of Fulani stock...
Re: #JusticeForIjeoma: Mercy Eke Says Murdered Makeup Artist Was Her Coursemate by zedegit: 9:45am On Feb 05, 2021
iamL:

Is obvious u are reading your bible upside down. That place talks ab longing for ones own legally married husband not a boyfriend or fiancee.

You lack comprehension ability.

That's why they long for the D. Ever wondered why Linda Ikeji a well known feminist got pregnant?

Keep deceiving yourself.
Re: #JusticeForIjeoma: Mercy Eke Says Murdered Makeup Artist Was Her Coursemate by Awesomeking: 9:47am On Feb 05, 2021
So many people are already laying curses on the siblings,y'all should calm down,they might even be innocent
Re: #JusticeForIjeoma: Mercy Eke Says Murdered Makeup Artist Was Her Coursemate by iamL(f): 9:50am On Feb 05, 2021
zedegit:

You lack comprehension ability.

That's why they long for the D. Ever wondered why Linda Ikeji a well known feminist got pregnant?

Keep deceiving yourself.

Empty head. U mentioned a bible verse that lack application in this situation.

I don't advocate immorality

Keep deceiving yourself.
Re: #JusticeForIjeoma: Mercy Eke Says Murdered Makeup Artist Was Her Coursemate by Mhimi007(m): 9:57am On Feb 05, 2021
beauty7:

A woman killed a fellow woman because she dated her boyfriend.
She encouraged her brother to commit the act with her.
Both of them forced the girl to drink poison and poured acid on her.
They were then arrested and charged to court.
That is the story.
You are blessed thank you for the update

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #JusticeForIjeoma: Mercy Eke Says Murdered Makeup Artist Was Her Coursemate by Mhimi007(m): 10:03am On Feb 05, 2021
Crimrburster:
where have you been?
Omooo
Re: #JusticeForIjeoma: Mercy Eke Says Murdered Makeup Artist Was Her Coursemate by cococandy(f): 10:12am On Feb 05, 2021
All those stupid people linking her disappearance to her being a “prostitute”. I hope you all suffer for judging someone you don’t know so unfairly. Idiots

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: #JusticeForIjeoma: Mercy Eke Says Murdered Makeup Artist Was Her Coursemate by Mechejy: 10:24am On Feb 05, 2021
Henix:
Wicked world
They are herdsman and herdswoman in Enugu state. Killing is just a kinder sports to them. May be their father is a friend of buhari who will now come out and just say “ I condemn it”
Re: #JusticeForIjeoma: Mercy Eke Says Murdered Makeup Artist Was Her Coursemate by tamunobello: 10:31am On Feb 05, 2021
Our security agencies are working on it
envoymedia:
Big Brother Naija reality star Mercy Eke has joined those mourning makeup artist Ijeoma Nweke, who was allegedly killed after she was lured out under the pretense she was needed for a makeup job, IgbereTV reports.

Ijeoma went missing last November in Enugu and was later found dead. Two siblings have now been arrested in relation to her death.

Mercy Eke revealed that the deceased was her coursemate in the university

Calling for Ijeoma's killers to be brought to face justice, Mercy tweeted:

https://twitter.com/real_mercyeke/status/1357294889449488388?s=19

https://twitter.com/real_mercyeke/status/1357297105992364033?s=19
Re: #JusticeForIjeoma: Mercy Eke Says Murdered Makeup Artist Was Her Coursemate by andre45: 10:34am On Feb 05, 2021
all these fake ass Nigerian so called celebrities and their cloud chasing attitude. the said killers are already in police custody. which of the justice is she still talking about about. olosho in making

2 Likes

Re: #JusticeForIjeoma: Mercy Eke Says Murdered Makeup Artist Was Her Coursemate by femi4: 10:36am On Feb 05, 2021
Her heart is "pleading"
Re: #JusticeForIjeoma: Mercy Eke Says Murdered Makeup Artist Was Her Coursemate by femi4: 10:41am On Feb 05, 2021
iamL:
Nigeria ladies are just too desperate when it comes to issue of man.

I Am a single lady but sometimes the things they do just because they want a man is surprising. Isn't there more to life than looking for a husband?.

I hope justice is served and they rot in jail.
thy desire shall be to thy husband.
Re: #JusticeForIjeoma: Mercy Eke Says Murdered Makeup Artist Was Her Coursemate by Gerrard59(m): 10:50am On Feb 05, 2021
cococandy:
All those stupid people linking her disappearance to her being a “prostitute”. I hope you all suffer for judging someone you don’t know so unfairly. Idiots

Most of those males are just frustrated and pained. Even if she is one, it does not justify her being killed. But then, what do we expect from deranged and marijuana filled young men parading Nairaland? When one defends the right of women to live and thrive, these Olodos term one a simp.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: #JusticeForIjeoma: Mercy Eke Says Murdered Makeup Artist Was Her Coursemate by cococandy(f): 11:08am On Feb 05, 2021
Gerrard59:

Most of those males are just frustrated and pained. Even if she is one, it does not justify her being killed. But then, what do we expect from deranged and marijuana filled young men parading Nairaland? When one defends the right of women to live and thrive, these Olodos term one a simp.
honestly they are so infuriating. But thanks for not being one of those.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: #JusticeForIjeoma: Mercy Eke Says Murdered Makeup Artist Was Her Coursemate by SweetDipBenny(m): 11:12am On Feb 05, 2021
Studied Psychology nd became a make-up artist
Smh dis country sef..#JusticeforIjeoma#

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #JusticeForIjeoma: Mercy Eke Says Murdered Makeup Artist Was Her Coursemate by ebuclassic18(m): 11:25am On Feb 05, 2021
that her boyfriend deserve some strokes of the cane does that's means he never informed her about his ex

1 Like

Re: #JusticeForIjeoma: Mercy Eke Says Murdered Makeup Artist Was Her Coursemate by ebuclassic18(m): 11:25am On Feb 05, 2021
that her boyfriend deserve some strokes of the cane does that's he never informed her about his ex
Re: #JusticeForIjeoma: Mercy Eke Says Murdered Makeup Artist Was Her Coursemate by Starzo: 12:09pm On Feb 05, 2021
cococandy:
honestly they are so infuriating. But thanks for not being one of those.
cuz the Nigerian girls can be very annoying most times
Re: #JusticeForIjeoma: Mercy Eke Says Murdered Makeup Artist Was Her Coursemate by 400billionman: 1:20pm On Feb 05, 2021
Ugly people are always envious of what pretty people do.

You all saw the faces of her killers, people full of inferiority complex just decided to murder this pretty lady out of ENVY.

If she snatched your boyfriend, have men finished in Nigeria ?

If your man rejected you for her, the next man may do thesame. Instead of improving your self esteem, you decided to terminate a life.

If you are not extremely handsome or beautiful, you won't understand what some people with those features go through in the hands of monkeys.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: #JusticeForIjeoma: Mercy Eke Says Murdered Makeup Artist Was Her Coursemate by beauty7: 1:44pm On Feb 05, 2021
Mhimi007:
You are blessed thank you for the update

Alright.
Re: #JusticeForIjeoma: Mercy Eke Says Murdered Makeup Artist Was Her Coursemate by lecturer50(m): 2:09pm On Feb 05, 2021
I need to ask ladies question here.

What is the idea when you put pepper into the vagina of another girl?

Most women react to the theft of their items by putting pepper into the private part of a female thief.

It happens irrespective of the culture.

In a house, the children that the woman was taking care of, stole some money and divided among themselves.They were not her children.

The woman found out.

She separated the boys from the girls.

She beat the boys very well and asked them to kneel down.

She then went to the girls and beat them, and asked them to remove their pants.

She then put pepper into their vagina.

But my question is what is the idea in putting pepper in a girl's private parts?
Re: #JusticeForIjeoma: Mercy Eke Says Murdered Makeup Artist Was Her Coursemate by GrandFinale2021(m): 7:19pm On Feb 05, 2021
beauty7:

A woman killed a fellow woman because she dated her boyfriend.

She encouraged her brother to commit the act with her.

Both of them forced the girl to drink poison and poured acid on her.

They were then arrested and charged to court.

That is the story.
thank you
Re: #JusticeForIjeoma: Mercy Eke Says Murdered Makeup Artist Was Her Coursemate by beauty7: 9:06pm On Feb 05, 2021
GrandFinale2021:
thank you

Welcome.
Re: #JusticeForIjeoma: Mercy Eke Says Murdered Makeup Artist Was Her Coursemate by Colonelswitz101(m): 5:10am On Feb 06, 2021
Edusouls:
When I saw the corpse of that girl in my area bus stop in the morning, we thought it was a madwoman, but new broke that it was not, I later saw her on Facebook I nearly fainted, for days I was traumatised, the worse was that cars and transporters was depositing dust on her body for two whole days, each morning her dusty corpse greeted us as we pass by, man is a beast to man, God’s most beautifully wicked creation..

I'm so heartbroken. May her soul find peace with the Lord.
Re: #JusticeForIjeoma: Mercy Eke Says Murdered Makeup Artist Was Her Coursemate by Spaxon(f): 9:06am On Feb 08, 2021
Brownpeanut:

Which "men" killed her? A girl connived with her brother to kill another girl and you're here saying "men". Lets be truthful to ourselves a bit.
Oh dear
By men I meant all involved. It's a general name
Re: #JusticeForIjeoma: Mercy Eke Says Murdered Makeup Artist Was Her Coursemate by Brownpeanut(f): 1:10pm On Feb 08, 2021
Spaxon:

Oh dear
By men I meant all involved. It's a general name

Oh, it's all right.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pregnant Lilian Esoro Steps Out In Style (photo) / Heavy Rain Disrupts Faze’s Birthday Bash And Concert In Abuja / Wedding Photos Of Babajide Awobona

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.