Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,747 members, 7,824,153 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:54 AM

Oscar Onyema Marries Annette At 52 (Photo) - Investment (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Oscar Onyema Marries Annette At 52 (Photo) (66283 Views)

Union Bank Delists From The Nigerian Stock Exchange After 52 Years / Oscar Onyema Completes His Tenure As CEO Of Nigerian Stock Exchange / Autland Suite Microsocial V20.52 – Social Media Marketing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oscar Onyema Marries Annette At 52 (Photo) by ibechris(m): 10:29pm On Feb 04, 2021
HBB1:

What if he married at 30 and had to wait 22 years to have kids?

What you have said doesn't make any sense at all!

What if he can't impregnate his wife and vice versa. And IVF fails?
U are still a small boy think before u say rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Oscar Onyema Marries Annette At 52 (Photo) by mariahAngel(f): 10:30pm On Feb 04, 2021
Factfinder1:
He didn't marry an old newspaper after all

That's because he's the archived newspaper ...but who cares sha?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oscar Onyema Marries Annette At 52 (Photo) by Munzy14(m): 10:31pm On Feb 04, 2021
ibechris:
If he has got some children out there good for him,but at this age e go hard oh.

Well,every decision gat its consequence. I will not compare him with anyone but fact be told,he married real late.

Money is not everything especially where it happens that men usually depart this world earlier than women. A case study of igbo land where I come from. There are more widows than widowers in my village presently.

This alone would help u to understand why I may not support late marriage of this kind. Late 30s is understandable but not when u have 8years to retirement as stated by our constitution.

Schools runs or being there for children is simply the hardest work to do as a father,disciplining them is also another part, these are areas where no one would afford to help u out,even ur money can't aid u on this.

All in all,I say good luck to them.
When you wake up, its your morning.

The most important thing is, his kids have their growing up well taken care of when they start coming.

This is better than all this non financial capable guys rushing to marry sit down the look woman, and dropping of kids like chicken that hatches it's chick...Only for the kids to start suffering from womb... In this Buhari economy with no hope.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oscar Onyema Marries Annette At 52 (Photo) by Nobody: 10:32pm On Feb 04, 2021
Bola146:
cool Congratulations! May we singles looking for spouses see soon. That age It's well
na u never ready, sebi I toast u, u no gree and this year Wan do it.
Re: Oscar Onyema Marries Annette At 52 (Photo) by Munzy14(m): 10:33pm On Feb 04, 2021
mariahAngel:

Yes. grin
Well u are right, smart ladies prefer older guys.

Age comes with experience and maturity.

1 Like

Re: Oscar Onyema Marries Annette At 52 (Photo) by Flamemignon1(m): 10:34pm On Feb 04, 2021
Tedpgrass:

Lavender marriage or the village people don die eventually!!!

Ope ooo

Exactly my thoughts. I've heard rumors about the guy and even know some guys who will confirm the rumors
Re: Oscar Onyema Marries Annette At 52 (Photo) by ibechris(m): 10:34pm On Feb 04, 2021
Munzy14:

When you wake up, its your morning.

The most important thing is, his kids have their growing up well taken care of when they start coming.

This is better than all this non financial capable guys rushing to marry sit down the look woman, and dropping of kids like chicken that hatches it's chick...Only for the kids to start suffering from womb... In this Buhari economy with no hope.

U sounded like an experienced person.
Kudos to ur contribution.
Re: Oscar Onyema Marries Annette At 52 (Photo) by Solomath01: 10:36pm On Feb 04, 2021
Wahala be like Nigeria weather
Re: Oscar Onyema Marries Annette At 52 (Photo) by Nobody: 10:36pm On Feb 04, 2021
TransAtlanticEx , my Master and King.

This is the thread.
Re: Oscar Onyema Marries Annette At 52 (Photo) by Munzy14(m): 10:36pm On Feb 04, 2021
mariahAngel:

That's because he's the archived newspaper ...but who cares sha?
Lol

Man no deh old o...A case of the clear separation of A man from woman.

Man ages like a wine.

Woman ages like a milk.

In essence, u enjoy milk when fresh, and enjoy best wine when it ages.

2 Likes

Re: Oscar Onyema Marries Annette At 52 (Photo) by Jman06(m): 10:38pm On Feb 04, 2021
ibechris:
If he has got some children out there good for him,but at this age e go hard oh.

Well,every decision gat its consequence. I will not compare him with anyone but fact be told,he married real late.

Money is not everything especially where it happens that men usually depart this world earlier than women. A case study of igbo land where I come from. There are more widows than widowers in my village presently.

This alone would help u to understand why I may not support late marriage of this kind. Late 30s is understandable but not when u have 8years to retirement as stated by our constitution.

Schools runs or being there for children is simply the hardest work to do as a father,disciplining them is also another part, these are areas where no one would afford to help u out,even ur money can't aid u on this.

All in all,I say good luck to them.
Poor healthcare is responsible for early death in Igboland. This man has what it takes to afford quality healthcare services, so he might live longer and healthier barring any accidents.
Re: Oscar Onyema Marries Annette At 52 (Photo) by Munzy14(m): 10:39pm On Feb 04, 2021
ibechris:

U sounded like an experienced person.
Kudos to ur contribution.
U welcome!

1 Like

Re: Oscar Onyema Marries Annette At 52 (Photo) by mariahAngel(f): 10:40pm On Feb 04, 2021
Munzy14:

Lol

Man no deh old o...A case of the clear separation of A man from woman.

Man ages like a wine.

Woman ages like a milk.

In essence, u enjoy milk when fresh, and enjoy best wine when it ages.

Man no dey old abi? But I've heard stuffs about prostate, but oh well...

1 Like

Re: Oscar Onyema Marries Annette At 52 (Photo) by HustlerGurl(f): 10:44pm On Feb 04, 2021
Life goes on
Re: Oscar Onyema Marries Annette At 52 (Photo) by Munzy14(m): 10:46pm On Feb 04, 2021
Jman06:
Poor healthcare is responsible for early death in Igboland. This man has what it takes to afford quality healthcare services, so he might live longer and healthier barring any accidents.
His living healthy and longer is directly proportional to the kind of woman he married.
If she can't guarantee him peace of mind, his billions won't save him.

It starts from meals she makes for him, the care she gives, the character she displays (nagging etc..) And other bad habits.

Before u say jack, a gentle man will turn to a smoker or drunkard with frustration written all over him, next is switching to care free life boom sickness and death.

Many things lead to a man's death.

It also equates to a bad husband, it can send a woman to temptation o
And eventually sickness and untimely death.
In all prayers, pray to meet ur own woman/man.

1 Like

Re: Oscar Onyema Marries Annette At 52 (Photo) by Eriokanmi: 10:47pm On Feb 04, 2021
Jh0wsef:

Do silhouette challenge
lol and risk being unmasked by Adobe Lightroom grin grin
Re: Oscar Onyema Marries Annette At 52 (Photo) by Nobody: 10:47pm On Feb 04, 2021
linearity:
His dress style no bi here....Hope his wife can do some justice to that department.

Though, It is almost a norm among rich men that, they do not really pay a lot of attention to dressing.....how would you? Where is the time, when one have a sign one deal or the other, it is the unemployed lazy youths that have all the time in world to dress up, along with the unemployable slay queens.
.fashi dress sense, there was a lecturer then when I was in school. This man dressed shabbily, sometimes wearing aboki rubber slippers on campus but eh, but ehhhhhh, his phones ehhhh, na 3 e dey carry 2on his right one on his left. Cost of hus phones then was 800k at least, then his retinue of flashy jeeps....each One per day for five days... All are Benz jeeps, cheapest was ml 350 4matic

1 Like

Re: Oscar Onyema Marries Annette At 52 (Photo) by Nickymezor(f): 10:49pm On Feb 04, 2021
Hmmm,congratz to him
Re: Oscar Onyema Marries Annette At 52 (Photo) by Munzy14(m): 10:51pm On Feb 04, 2021
mariahAngel:

Man no dey old abi? But I've heard stuffs about prostate, but oh well...
Hahahaha... I am being honest o..

A 70 year old man still bleeps fine.

And can as well marry that sweet lady at 25...In some cases.

But such can't be said of a lady now.

How many times av u seen a 50yr old lady being married by a guy in his late 20s or mid 30s.

Oge nwaanyi na aga aga o...As nwa afor igbo, I manu nke a.

1 Like

Re: Oscar Onyema Marries Annette At 52 (Photo) by MightySparrow: 10:52pm On Feb 04, 2021
Do you mean the second wife? His first wife is his work to which he dedicated all time and affection. HML
Re: Oscar Onyema Marries Annette At 52 (Photo) by Nobody: 10:53pm On Feb 04, 2021
Hmmm Congratulations Mr Oscar .
Re: Oscar Onyema Marries Annette At 52 (Photo) by akokaite(m): 10:53pm On Feb 04, 2021
Oscar! I know this gentle and cool man. I was part of the team who successfully constructed a residential building worth around 1Billion Naira. This pprty is located in Ikoyi and not too far away from Senator Oluremi Tinubu’s School called Lagos Preparatory Schoool, Ikoyi Lagos.

Congrats to him

1 Like

Re: Oscar Onyema Marries Annette At 52 (Photo) by mariahAngel(f): 10:55pm On Feb 04, 2021
Munzy14:

Hahahaha... I am being honest o..

A 70 year old man still bleeps fine.

And can as well marry that sweet lady at 25...In some cases.

But such can't be said of a lady now.

How many times av u seen a 50yr old lady being married by a guy in his late 20s or mid 30s.

Oge nwaanyi na aga aga o...As nwa afor igbo, I manu nke a.

O ji ya e me gini? Except to be his sugarboy o...
Re: Oscar Onyema Marries Annette At 52 (Photo) by mariahAngel(f): 10:58pm On Feb 04, 2021
Munzy14:

His living healthy and longer is directly proportional to the kind of woman he married.
If she can't guarantee him peace of mind, his billions won't save him.

It starts from meals she makes for him, the care she gives, the character she displays (nagging etc..) And other bad habits.

Before u say jack, a gentle man will turn to a smoker or drunkard with frustration written all over him, next is switching to care free life boom sickness and death.

Many things lead to a man's death.

It also equates to a bad husband, it can send a woman to temptation o
And eventually sickness and untimely death.
In all prayers, pray to meet ur own woman/man.

So true.
Re: Oscar Onyema Marries Annette At 52 (Photo) by Munzy14(m): 10:59pm On Feb 04, 2021
mariahAngel:

O ji ya e me gini? Except to be his sugarboy o...
grin
Ihu la nu ya...

But a 50yr old guy will comfortably marry a 20yr old girl..Do all wedding and live happily ever after...

The two genders remain opposite for eternity... They can never be same.
Re: Oscar Onyema Marries Annette At 52 (Photo) by MIGHTYMAN82(m): 11:03pm On Feb 04, 2021
Jh0wsef:

Do silhouette challenge
lol idey laf for my village language because we don collect our 3 point
Re: Oscar Onyema Marries Annette At 52 (Photo) by Munzy14(m): 11:04pm On Feb 04, 2021
mariahAngel:

So true.
Yes na, one that is in my street, married wahala.
He avoids home like plaque now.

Someone who starts drinking beer as early as 7am almost everyday, frustration e gbuola the guy.
Re: Oscar Onyema Marries Annette At 52 (Photo) by Nobody: 11:05pm On Feb 04, 2021
Salt and pepper beards!!! Oh zaddy!!
Re: Oscar Onyema Marries Annette At 52 (Photo) by mariahAngel(f): 11:08pm On Feb 04, 2021
Munzy14:

Yes na, one that is in my street, married wahala.
He avoids home like plaque now.

Someone who starts drinking beer as early as 7am almost everyday, frustration e gbuola the guy.

Chai!
I don't wish that for any of my brothers o...kama m gbuo nwaanyi owu ilu! O na ragbu onwe ya na shi!
Re: Oscar Onyema Marries Annette At 52 (Photo) by Nobody: 11:10pm On Feb 04, 2021
Igbo men and their love for tall, fair skinned beauty. The babe make sense sha.
Re: Oscar Onyema Marries Annette At 52 (Photo) by Maski87: 11:15pm On Feb 04, 2021
The man go Ron chop tooooto tire
Re: Oscar Onyema Marries Annette At 52 (Photo) by Munzy14(m): 11:15pm On Feb 04, 2021
mariahAngel:

Chai!
I don't wish that for any of my brothers o...kama m gbuo nwaanyi owu ilu! O na ragbu onwe ya na shi!
Hahahahahahaha....Ga egbuo ya ilu...grin

Nothing concern u for ur sibling marriage o, unless they seek for ur advice.

Some ladies are something else the moment they get the ring.

O nwere nke nwoke ga alucha like this, 4pm na-aku obi a mafuo ya...grin

Maka agu onwere na nwaanyi.

Mana, onye luta nke ezigbo nwaanyi, he will be rushing to go home, where he will relax and be taken care of...lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

MBA Forex Unable To Pay Investors In December / Bloodbath: 185,450 Crypto Investors Lose All Their Funds As Bitcoin Drops To $38 / The Death Of MMM

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.