Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,316 members, 7,815,576 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:45 PM

Oscar Onyema Marries Annette At 52 (Photo) - Investment (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Oscar Onyema Marries Annette At 52 (Photo) (66236 Views)

Union Bank Delists From The Nigerian Stock Exchange After 52 Years / Oscar Onyema Completes His Tenure As CEO Of Nigerian Stock Exchange / Autland Suite Microsocial V20.52 – Social Media Marketing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oscar Onyema Marries Annette At 52 (Photo) by Tedpgrass: 10:00am On Feb 05, 2021
Ishilove:

What's Lavender marriage?

Can see the answer has been provided.

What are your thoughts on it - - given the Naija format??

Re: Oscar Onyema Marries Annette At 52 (Photo) by Bola146(f): 10:10am On Feb 05, 2021
Harmlesspill:

Are you sure you're single??

Yeah
Re: Oscar Onyema Marries Annette At 52 (Photo) by IamRichards: 10:11am On Feb 05, 2021
okadoo:
He married at the right time. He has money and connection now.
He was born into money and fame.
Re: Oscar Onyema Marries Annette At 52 (Photo) by Bola146(f): 10:12am On Feb 05, 2021
moneyissweet:
You no serious,keep doing shakara And insulting Nairaland men

I know your type grin , instead of you to go and hustle more to take care of the 5kids at home, you are here looking for sugar mummy, Oniranu omode lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Oscar Onyema Marries Annette At 52 (Photo) by Bola146(f): 10:12am On Feb 05, 2021
luminouz:

You are single? shocked shocked

Yeah
Re: Oscar Onyema Marries Annette At 52 (Photo) by luminouz(m): 10:14am On Feb 05, 2021
Bola146:

Yeah
cheesy
Re: Oscar Onyema Marries Annette At 52 (Photo) by Harmlesspill(m): 10:29am On Feb 05, 2021
Bola146:

Yeah
OK.
Noted!
Re: Oscar Onyema Marries Annette At 52 (Photo) by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 10:49am On Feb 05, 2021
mariahAngel:
Older guys are very attractive.

cool

1 Like

Re: Oscar Onyema Marries Annette At 52 (Photo) by Ishilove: 11:08am On Feb 05, 2021
ThierryJay:

"Marriage of convenience" done usually to hide the queer sexual orientation of one or both of the partners or make them socially acceptable, in this case Oscar's as he's rumored to be gay.
How shocking. Thanks
Re: Oscar Onyema Marries Annette At 52 (Photo) by Ishilove: 11:09am On Feb 05, 2021
Tedpgrass:

Can see the answer has been provided.

What are your thoughts on it - - given the Naija format??

It wouldn't be the first, or last of its kind (if the rumors have any truth in them).
Re: Oscar Onyema Marries Annette At 52 (Photo) by Champneys: 11:16am On Feb 05, 2021
linearity:
His dress style no bi here....Hope his wife can do some justice to that department.

Though, It is almost a norm among rich men that, they do not really pay a lot of attention to dressing.....how would you? Where is the time, when one have a sign one deal or the other, it is the unemployed lazy youths that have all the time in world to dress up, along with the unemployable slay queens.

Nonsense.

You dont know Oscar, trust me you dont with the load of inverted piffle you typed above!

1 Like

Re: Oscar Onyema Marries Annette At 52 (Photo) by ibechris(m): 11:54am On Feb 05, 2021
iamL:

Poverty mentality!
see as u carry another person matter for head.

Do you think is everyone that wants to have children? What abt people in thier sixties that became parents?

When u grow up...u will know why it is very important to have children. Those who had children in that age never intended it to be so...so learn not be a victim of old age parent.
Almajiri head

1 Like

Re: Oscar Onyema Marries Annette At 52 (Photo) by Tedpgrass: 11:56am On Feb 05, 2021
Ishilove:

It wouldn't be the first, or last of its kind (if the rumors have any truth in them).

Hedging are we??

Re: Oscar Onyema Marries Annette At 52 (Photo) by Ishilove: 1:15pm On Feb 05, 2021
Tedpgrass:

Hedging are we??

No we aren't, Ted. I'm just always careful about rumours because it wouldn't be nice being at the receiving end. Be that as it may, he likely bowed to pressure or he is seeking a political appointment somewhere and his marital status was being an hindrance. If you must be gay in this country, be a distinguished and respectable gay, not a James Brown gay grin
Re: Oscar Onyema Marries Annette At 52 (Photo) by Tedpgrass: 1:25pm On Feb 05, 2021
Ishilove:

No we aren't, Ted. I'm just always careful about rumours because it wouldn't be nice being at the receiving end. Be that as it may, he likely bowed to pressure or he is seeking a political appointment somewhere and his marital status was being an hindrance. If you must be gay in this country, be a distinguished and respectable gay, not a James Brown gay grin

Not talking about the specifics of the case....... Try not to harangued by tittle tattle......

Une petite tchatcher ne fait jamais de mal... Et...
J'ai le don du bavardage...... Mais

....... Really talking about the idea of a lavender marriage... What are your thoughts

Re: Oscar Onyema Marries Annette At 52 (Photo) by Jman06(m): 2:37pm On Feb 05, 2021
Munzy14:

You don't know what a man can do for a woman...

A man can change very easily, when a woman play her role.
Not that kind of guy! Not every guy agree to bend to the whims of women.

This guy in question will boot the lady out if she becomes that troublesome.
Re: Oscar Onyema Marries Annette At 52 (Photo) by vivalavida(m): 3:22pm On Feb 05, 2021
CzarChris:
Let me just see the next murrafuccka that will disturb me about marriage again. The slap im go receive no bi here. Congrats man, you did it. Play the field abit till your done, then you retire a Field Marshall.

cc: vivalavida

Mad man

2021 just dey start

Dec still far small

Start to dey arrange with Pocahontas

This is the year.
Re: Oscar Onyema Marries Annette At 52 (Photo) by Munzy14(m): 3:56pm On Feb 05, 2021
Jman06:
Not that kind of guy! Not every guy agree to bend to the whims of women.

This guy in question will boot the lady out if she becomes that troublesome.
Lol, no mata how tough a man is or can be, A particular woman has him wrapped..grin
Re: Oscar Onyema Marries Annette At 52 (Photo) by Ishilove: 3:59pm On Feb 05, 2021
Tedpgrass:

Not talking about the specifics of the case....... Try not to harangued by tittle tattle......

Une petite tchatcher ne fait jamais de mal... Et...
J'ai le don du bavardage......
Moi aussi, mon ami, moi aussi. Je suis un grand auditeur et j'aime une bonne conversation grin

Mais
Mais quoi?

....... Really talking about the idea of a lavender marriage... What are your thoughts
Our society is still largely traditional, and let us not forget that homosexuality is still a crime in these parts, so if you like taking it up the ass and don't have the balls to be open about it, a lavender marriage is the way to go. It will give you the much needed respectability you desire. However, your intended partner should be made aware of your...er...proclivities so that they will not be caught unawares and utterly humiliated.
Re: Oscar Onyema Marries Annette At 52 (Photo) by Munzy14(m): 3:59pm On Feb 05, 2021
Tedpgrass:

Agree..........

but the wine has to be kept well otherwise it goes rancid!! No better than phosphoric acid in some cases - - need for a good cellar and keeper

Likewise if the milk is frozen from the onset, it doesn't go putrid.. Defrost a little when needed...
- - - Need for ovarian egg banking

Lol..

No mata what, no one can beat nature... if it doesn't hook front, it will hook back.
Re: Oscar Onyema Marries Annette At 52 (Photo) by Munzy14(m): 4:13pm On Feb 05, 2021
mariahAngel:

Owu si m gba ya nkiti ma ya megbuwa nwanne'm? Mbanu na! cheesy

Gi si'm e tila onu? Okwere omume? cheesy

Owu otu okwesiri I di.

Your read that thread about that guy that his wife refused to feed? That's how the rubbish starts...
Lmaooo..

Onweghi ihe gbasara GI na alum di na nwunye nwanne gi o wula o...

Unless they seek for your advise.

You know sometimes, Sister-inlaw na wu kari nsogbu for young ladies being married into a home o...Don't be one of them o biko..cheesy

Nwaanyi agaghi emegbuli nwoke, unless the man intentionally allows her excesses..ma ya fodu zie nwaanyi aluru alu.

Yes that thread, the guy bu onye mgbuh, if he didn't provide money for feeding, he shouldn't expect food na, unless the wife earns and sometimes tackles issues when it becomes tough for him.

Na entitled guy...and Dumb wife union...cheesy

No mata how ur husband offends u, never use food or conjugal right o get at him...very risky.

Maka ya ju ya, I ga ayokata ya ka o rie after the anger fades away.

And it's a way to purnish a woman, e go enter her well well...After taking time to cook for the man, ya si gi na o nahu eri...grin

O ga GU akwa oo.

Just like a man who went all out to surprise his woman, only for to look at it with disdain...hahahahahaha

Obi ga agbawa nwoke ahu na..
Re: Oscar Onyema Marries Annette At 52 (Photo) by mariahAngel(f): 4:53pm On Feb 05, 2021
Munzy14:

Lmaooo..

Onweghi ihe gbasara GI na alum di na nwunye nwanne gi o wula o...

Unless they seek for your advise.
Errrrrrrrrmmmmm.....Ngwanu cheesy

You know sometimes, Sister-inlaw na wu kari nsogbu for young ladies being married into a home o...Don't be one of them o biko..cheesy
Nsogbu kwa? Onye owu o hula ihu'm, ma ya fokwa...
I love my space, therefore I give others theirs.
Just that I find it difficult to tolerate nonsense..

Nwaanyi agaghi emegbuli nwoke, unless the man intentionally allows her excesses..ma ya fodu zie nwaanyi aluru alu.

It takes a God-fearing person not to take advantage of others when they're vulnerable.
I told one of my brothers never to fall stupidiply in love with any woman....
Love intentionally, not hopelessly.
Don't lose yourself to another in the name of love.

Yes that thread, the guy bu onye mgbuh, if he didn't provide money for feeding, he shouldn't expect food na, unless the wife earns and sometimes tackles issues when it becomes tough for him.

Na entitled guy...and Dumb wife union...cheesy

No mata how ur husband offends u, never use food or conjugal right o get at him...very risky.

Maka ya ju ya, I ga ayokata ya ka o rie after the anger fades away.

And it's a way to purnish a woman, e go enter her well well...After taking time to cook for the man, ya si gi na o nahu eri...grin

O ga GU akwa oo.

Just like a man who went all out to surprise his woman, only for to look at it with disdain...hahahahahaha

Obi ga agbawa nwoke ahu na..

He has to do something for that not to happen again, or else, it will keep happening.
Re: Oscar Onyema Marries Annette At 52 (Photo) by CzarChris(m): 5:06pm On Feb 05, 2021
vivalavida:

Mad man

2021 just dey start

Dec still far small

Start to dey arrange with Pocahontas

This is the year.
You are a friend/brother to a madman, and the saying goes"show me your friend and I will..........." Complete am. tongue
Re: Oscar Onyema Marries Annette At 52 (Photo) by Jman06(m): 6:02pm On Feb 05, 2021
Munzy14:

Lol, no mata how tough a man is or can be, A particular woman has him wrapped..grin

I insist that that does not apply to every man
Re: Oscar Onyema Marries Annette At 52 (Photo) by Tedpgrass: 6:46pm On Feb 05, 2021
Ishilove:

However, your intended partner should be made aware of your...er...proclivities so that they will not be caught unawares and utterly humiliated.

Haa.. A bien, tres bien..

But I find that the current generation of women that abound would take advantage of the openness or admission and turn it into an avenue to blackmail...

Hence the Unicorn approach appears a little better.

No one stands on a moral pedestal as all toes have "dipped" in, as it were.

Re: Oscar Onyema Marries Annette At 52 (Photo) by LexngtonSteele: 6:47pm On Feb 05, 2021
Chimaokigwe:

I honestly don't know ó grin

Okoyeebo ni yin, egbon ?
Re: Oscar Onyema Marries Annette At 52 (Photo) by Ishilove: 7:15pm On Feb 05, 2021
Tedpgrass:

Haa.. A bien, tres bien..

But I find that the current generation of women that abound would take advantage of the openness or admission and turn it into an avenue to blackmail...

Hence the Unicorn approach appears a little better.

No one stands on a moral pedestal as all toes have "dipped" in, as it were.

Well, the gay man too should know who to approach so that his nyash will not be exposed to the open public. If he carries his dick loving ass to meet a slay queen then he should be prepared for the attendant ramifications.

All toes have dipped in where, exactly?
Re: Oscar Onyema Marries Annette At 52 (Photo) by Munzy14(m): 10:19pm On Feb 05, 2021
mariahAngel:

Errrrrrrrrmmmmm.....Ngwanu cheesy

Nsogbu kwa? Onye owu o hula ihu'm, ma ya fokwa...
I love my space, therefore I give others theirs.
Just that I find it difficult to tolerate nonsense..

It takes a God-fearing person not to take advantage of others when they're vulnerable.
I told one of my brothers never to fall stupidiply in love with any woman....
Love intentionally, not hopelessly.
Don't lose yourself to another in the name of love.

He has to do something for that not to happen again, or else, it will keep happening.
Hahahaha so u are coaching your brother na? For love matter? Hapu o

Ije love siri ike o...

People will always take advantage of the vulnerable ones.

It takes a genium love and care for a partner not to take advantage of the other o in a case where one is vulnerable...Ya wuru Maka fear of God, people no deh fear again o...cheesy
Re: Oscar Onyema Marries Annette At 52 (Photo) by mariahAngel(f): 11:27pm On Feb 05, 2021
Munzy14:

Hahahaha so u are coaching your brother na? For love matter? Hapu o

The one among that seem most likely to fall blindly...
Onye mashi ya ta, ya ruo echi, ya wuru onye ozo ...ike gwuru o grin

Ije love siri ike o...

People will always take advantage of the vulnerable ones.

It takes a genium love and care for a partner not to take advantage of the other o in a case where one is vulnerable...Ya wuru Maka fear of God, people no deh fear again o...cheesy

Some people don't mind being to be taken advantage of when they're in love....not that I blame them
Re: Oscar Onyema Marries Annette At 52 (Photo) by Tedpgrass: 11:27pm On Feb 05, 2021
Ishilove:

Well, the gay man too should know who to approach so that his nyash will not be exposed to the open public. If he carries his dick loving ass to meet a slay queen then he should be prepared for the attendant ramifications.

All toes have dipped in where, exactly?

C’est très aimable à vous.... To have chosen one type of format or model that exists in these relationships. S'il vous plait soyez gentil avec leur corps.
Your presumption is a little biased though.. Not all have a...... s.exual component to it and not all closet g**s are bottoms... Need to correct those assumptions.. Practices are as varied as they come.

Re.. Dipping.....
Orteils trempés dans du chocolate or in plain terms... better still a unicorn or at the least someone who's into vanilla and chocolate - - definitely when they are bakin cakes.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oscar Onyema Marries Annette At 52 (Photo) by Ishilove: 12:11am On Feb 06, 2021
Tedpgrass:

C’est très aimable à vous.... To have chosen one type of format or model that exists in these relationships. S'il vous plait soyez gentil avec leur corps.
Your presumption is a little biased though.. Not all have a...... s.exual component to it and not all closet g**s are bottoms... Need to correct those assumptions.. Practices are as varied as they come.

Re.. Dipping.....
Orteils trempés dans du chocolate or in plain terms... better still a unicorn or at the least someone who's into vanilla and chocolate - - definitely when they are bakin cakes.

Lol. What exactly are we talking about here, Ted? Sexual orientation or just plain cakes and cream? cheesy
Re: Oscar Onyema Marries Annette At 52 (Photo) by Tedpgrass: 1:56am On Feb 06, 2021
Ishilove:

Lol. What exactly are we talking about here, Ted? Sexual orientation or just plain cakes and cream? cheesy

Cachant a la Vue!!!

Please don't soil your sensibilities or sensitivities.

A plus tard.

bonne nuit de sommeil et de beaux rêves.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

MBA Forex Unable To Pay Investors In December / Bloodbath: 185,450 Crypto Investors Lose All Their Funds As Bitcoin Drops To $38 / The Death Of MMM

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.