Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,312 members, 7,954,251 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 03:24 PM

Oscar Onyema Marries Annette At 52 (Photo) - Investment (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Oscar Onyema Marries Annette At 52 (Photo) (66922 Views)

Union Bank Delists From The Nigerian Stock Exchange After 52 Years / Oscar Onyema Completes His Tenure As CEO Of Nigerian Stock Exchange / Autland Suite Microsocial V20.52 – Social Media Marketing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oscar Onyema Marries Annette At 52 (Photo) by erico2k2(m): 11:16pm On Feb 04, 2021
linearity:
His dress style no bi here....Hope his wife can do some justice to that department.

Though, It is almost a norm among rich men that, they do not really pay a lot of attention to dressing.....how would you? Where is the time, when one have a sign one deal or the other, it is the unemployed lazy youths that have all the time in world to dress up, along with the unemployable slay queens.
He is an American what do you expect
Re: Oscar Onyema Marries Annette At 52 (Photo) by djon78(m): 11:18pm On Feb 04, 2021
ibechris:
If he has got some children out there good for him,but at this age e go hard oh.

Well,every decision gat its consequence. I will not compare him with anyone but fact be told,he married real late.

Money is not everything especially where it happens that men usually depart this world earlier than women. A case study of igbo land where I come from. There are more widows than widowers in my village presently.

This alone would help u to understand why I may not support late marriage of this kind. Late 30s is understandable but not when u have 8years to retirement as stated by our constitution.

Schools runs or being there for children is simply the hardest work to do as a father,disciplining them is also another part, these are areas where no one would afford to help u out,even ur money can't aid u on this.

All in all,I say good luck to them.

Story
To every man Him own

He is a totally made man
His children won't need to worry about anything
Let him just have like two
And he married a very young Bride
Which is the icing on the cake

Na we Africans dey worry ourselves about marriage
Marry when you are ready
Not for other people
But strictly for you
And that's what this guy did

1 Like

Re: Oscar Onyema Marries Annette At 52 (Photo) by Jman06(m): 11:19pm On Feb 04, 2021
Munzy14:

His living healthy and longer is directly proportional to the kind of woman he married.
If she can't guarantee him peace of mind, his billions won't save him.

It starts from meals she makes for him, the care she gives, the character she displays (nagging etc..) And other bad habits.

Before u say jack, a gentle man will turn to a smoker or drunkard with frustration written all over him, next is switching to care free life boom sickness and death.

Many things lead to a man's death.

It also equates to a bad husband, it can send a woman to temptation o
And eventually sickness and untimely death.
In all prayers, pray to meet ur own woman/man.

That kind of guy is not the type to put up with a problematic wife.
Re: Oscar Onyema Marries Annette At 52 (Photo) by luminouz(m): 11:19pm On Feb 04, 2021
Better not to have married!!!

But it's not my life or decision so I wish the best.
Re: Oscar Onyema Marries Annette At 52 (Photo) by Munzy14(m): 11:21pm On Feb 04, 2021
Jman06:
You don't know what a man can do for a woman...

A man can change very easily, when a woman play her role.
Re: Oscar Onyema Marries Annette At 52 (Photo) by luminouz(m): 11:22pm On Feb 04, 2021
Bola146:
cool Congratulations! May we singles looking for spouses see soon. That age It's well

You are single? shocked shocked
Re: Oscar Onyema Marries Annette At 52 (Photo) by luminouz(m): 11:25pm On Feb 04, 2021
ibechris:
If he has got some children out there good for him,but at this age e go hard oh.

Well,every decision gat its consequence. I will not compare him with anyone but fact be told,he married real late.

Money is not everything especially where it happens that men usually depart this world earlier than women. A case study of igbo land where I come from. There are more widows than widowers in my village presently.

This alone would help u to understand why I may not support late marriage of this kind. Late 30s is understandable but not when u have 8years to retirement as stated by our constitution.

Schools runs or being there for children is simply the hardest work to do as a father,disciplining them is also another part, these are areas where no one would afford to help u out,even ur money can't aid u on this.

There are more widows than widowers anywhere in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Oscar Onyema Marries Annette At 52 (Photo) by koning: 11:25pm On Feb 04, 2021
ibechris:

Archaic reasoning. Having children is over rated. It's only important to people who are hoping that the children will take care of them at old age. This is usually the case with couples in hardship. Couples who are still paying landlord house rent in their 60's. By the time they retire and in their 70's they will be begging their children to help them pay house rent and hospital bill. 95% of Nigerian families fall under this category.

A man who is financially well off, who owns his own house and can afford a well paid nurse at old age, does not even need a wife, talkless children. There are Billionaires(Dollar) in the western world without children. Some have just one. No big deal if you are RICH.

2 Likes

Re: Oscar Onyema Marries Annette At 52 (Photo) by Ishilove: 11:27pm On Feb 04, 2021
The midnight newspaper has finally found wife. Thank God for Shiloh

1 Like

Re: Oscar Onyema Marries Annette At 52 (Photo) by djon78(m): 11:30pm On Feb 04, 2021
Jman06:

I wonder oo
A man that didn't marry in time
And is economically successful will now marry a problematic wife?

At least it can be seen
He is marrying a young woman
He is even doing the babe a favor self

So she go just respect herself
And play her role wella

2 Likes

Re: Oscar Onyema Marries Annette At 52 (Photo) by Gerrard59(m): 11:33pm On Feb 04, 2021
ibechris:
If he has got some children out there good for him, but at this age e go hard oh.

There are many ways to birth one's biological children these days. It must not be through penetrative sex. He is rich, knowledgeable and can do whatever it takes to bore his biological child(ren).

Schools runs or being there for children is simply the hardest work to do as a father, disciplining them is also another part, these are areas where no one would afford to help u out,even ur money can't aid u on this.

Actually, what you stated there has nothing to do with being young as his age even affords him more time to raise the children and with life's experiences, he is more knowledgeable to discipline them. This is not someone who will be running around because of work/business but someone whose money will be working for him while he is at home. In fact, he can afford to be a sit-at-home dad. How many men in their 30s can try such?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oscar Onyema Marries Annette At 52 (Photo) by Ishilove: 11:33pm On Feb 04, 2021
mariahAngel:

That's because he's the archived newspaper ...but who cares sha?
So he is even an archived newspaper sef. Me I tink sey na midnight newspaper hin be grin

1 Like

Re: Oscar Onyema Marries Annette At 52 (Photo) by onuman: 11:34pm On Feb 04, 2021
Freshfish4:
Don't hate the player, hate the game. That Niggar's been balling and decided to hang his boots. Congratulations grand pa

I tell you: even the boots Christian Ronaldo used 20 years ago must be more usable than this guy’s boots now.
Re: Oscar Onyema Marries Annette At 52 (Photo) by The5DME(m): 11:37pm On Feb 04, 2021
Gerrard59:

There are many ways to birth one's biological children these days. It must not be through penetrative sex. He is rich, knowledgeable and can do whatever it takes to bore his biological child(ren).

Actually, what you stated there has nothing to do with being young as his age even affords him more time to raise the children and with life's experiences, he is more knowledgeable to discipline them. This is not someone who will be running around because of work/business but someone whose money will be working for him while he is at home. In fact, he can afford to be a sit-at-home dad. How many men in their 30s can try such?

I like your thinking.

1 Like

Re: Oscar Onyema Marries Annette At 52 (Photo) by moneyissweet(m): 11:39pm On Feb 04, 2021
You no serious,keep doing shakara And insulting Nairaland men

Bola146:
cool Congratulations! May we singles looking for spouses see soon. That age It's well

Re: Oscar Onyema Marries Annette At 52 (Photo) by obowunmi(m): 11:39pm On Feb 04, 2021
lalasticlala:

https://lifestyle.thecable.ng/oscar-onyema-nse-ceo-finally-marries-at-52/

I hope she gets his life insurance policy when he DIES, which will probably be soon.
Re: Oscar Onyema Marries Annette At 52 (Photo) by Nobody: 11:43pm On Feb 04, 2021
Man no dey get expiry date.
Re: Oscar Onyema Marries Annette At 52 (Photo) by timisquare82(m): 11:51pm On Feb 04, 2021
Re: Oscar Onyema Marries Annette At 52 (Photo) by Nobody: 11:53pm On Feb 04, 2021
netsurfer01:
What are we supposed to do with this information Mr Lala?
why u. comment
Re: Oscar Onyema Marries Annette At 52 (Photo) by LongNipple(m): 11:53pm On Feb 04, 2021
This man doesnt look 52 o. He looks far younger like 40.

The main thing is that he has made money and is reaching the pinnacle of his Career.

He is a true Career Man.

1 Like

Re: Oscar Onyema Marries Annette At 52 (Photo) by MoIbrahim: 11:59pm On Feb 04, 2021
Factfinder1:
He didn't marry an old newspaper after all

Na sharp man!
Re: Oscar Onyema Marries Annette At 52 (Photo) by grandstar(m): 12:00am On Feb 05, 2021
He might be gay. He didn't want to live a lie and break his 'wife' s' heart. In China, 70% of gay men for instance marry the opposite sex in order to hide their sexuality.

4 Likes

Re: Oscar Onyema Marries Annette At 52 (Photo) by Draslo(m): 12:02am On Feb 05, 2021
netsurfer01:
What are we supposed to do with this information Mr Lala?
Person wey get money no rush go marry for good reasons. You sef reason am and apply it to your decision making on marriage matters.
Re: Oscar Onyema Marries Annette At 52 (Photo) by addexx: 12:03am On Feb 05, 2021
koning:

Archaic reasoning. Having children is over rated. It's only important to people who are hoping that the children will take care of them at old age. This is usually the case with couples in hardship. Couples who are still paying landlord house rent in their 60's. By the time they retire and in their 70's they will be begging their children to help them pay house rent and hospital bill. 95% of Nigerian families fall under this category.

A man who is financially well off, who owns his own house and can afford a well paid nurse at old age, does not even need a wife, talkless children. There are Billionaires(Dollar) in the western world without children. Some have just one. No big deal if you are RICH.

Ma nigga!
Waiter get this motherfucker a damn bottle, will ya!

I'm tired of explaining to people who say they wanna get married on time cos of raising kids. And so throw their lives away by sacrificing their careers. Then enter the rat race, then grow old without a plan and start hoping on same kids to take care of them. When they should have been career monsters, leaving positive legacies in their fields. Then marry at the peak of their success when everything is already automated. Then bring in kids into a home with a ready made blueprint to a life of wealth.

1 Like

Re: Oscar Onyema Marries Annette At 52 (Photo) by Regex: 12:07am On Feb 05, 2021
Best time to marry.
Re: Oscar Onyema Marries Annette At 52 (Photo) by hopexter(m): 12:10am On Feb 05, 2021
chukwugoziegi:
Nice.

Dem mo dey catch Late Comer for Marriage.

Na poor man mentality be that oo. Menopause and village people dey catch late comers grin grin
Re: Oscar Onyema Marries Annette At 52 (Photo) by PROUDIGBO(m): 12:12am On Feb 05, 2021
obowunmi:

I hope she gets his life insurance policy when he DIES, which will probably be soon.

This is a very wicked thing to say! You get beef with the guy?
Re: Oscar Onyema Marries Annette At 52 (Photo) by Harmlesspill(m): 12:30am On Feb 05, 2021
Bola146:
Are you sure you're single??
Re: Oscar Onyema Marries Annette At 52 (Photo) by Tedpgrass: 12:31am On Feb 05, 2021
Flamemignon1:

Exactly my thoughts. I've heard rumors about the guy and even know some guys who will confirm the rumors

To each his own!!

Young pretty chiquita

Wonder if an uninformed beard or unicorn..

Anyways...
Smart move will be to born as quickly as poss.... and look away... given the Naija format

1 Like

Re: Oscar Onyema Marries Annette At 52 (Photo) by Nobody: 12:35am On Feb 05, 2021
Ishilove:
The midnight newspaper has finally found wife. Thank God for Shiloh
grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Oscar Onyema Marries Annette At 52 (Photo) by dasparrow: 12:53am On Feb 05, 2021
Congrats to the couple but the man is giving me gay vibes. Just saying.

1 Like

Re: Oscar Onyema Marries Annette At 52 (Photo) by frog12: 1:25am On Feb 05, 2021
what a LUCKY man!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

MBA Forex Unable To Pay Investors In December / Bloodbath: 185,450 Crypto Investors Lose All Their Funds As Bitcoin Drops To $38 / The Death Of MMM

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.