Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,307 members, 7,829,734 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:07 AM

Tinubu Cannot See Presidency Gate In 2023 - Wike - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Cannot See Presidency Gate In 2023 - Wike (33103 Views)

Tinubu Cannot Defeat Atiku - Arewa Twitter / 2023: Wike Visits Yar’adua’s Mum In Katsina (Photo) / 2023: Wike Meets Ganduje In Kano (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Cannot See Presidency Gate In 2023 - Wike by JosephXavier: 6:11am On Feb 05, 2021
R
Re: Tinubu Cannot See Presidency Gate In 2023 - Wike by Oghene1st: 6:11am On Feb 05, 2021
Re: Tinubu Cannot See Presidency Gate In 2023 - Wike by tillaman(m): 6:11am On Feb 05, 2021
Duuurh
We all know that and Wike won’t smell it either talk more of seeing it

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Cannot See Presidency Gate In 2023 - Wike by jaxxy(m): 6:13am On Feb 05, 2021
Political parties and politicians with no ideology.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Cannot See Presidency Gate In 2023 - Wike by Jerryherd: 6:14am On Feb 05, 2021
NiRfreak:

Eran iya ni e..... So you still want an APC to be ya President so that you can continue your suffering or probably get killed by insecurity.

Vote personality not party

Lagos enjoys APC government due to personality in government
Re: Tinubu Cannot See Presidency Gate In 2023 - Wike by adenigga(m): 6:19am On Feb 05, 2021
NiRfreak:

Eran iya ni e..... So you still want an APC to be ya President so that you can continue your suffering or probably get killed by insecurity.

Ah!!!!.......

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Cannot See Presidency Gate In 2023 - Wike by NiRfreak(m): 6:22am On Feb 05, 2021
Jerryherd:

Vote personality not party

Lagos enjoys APC government due to personality in government
Eran iya ni e.. Lagos enjoyed APC after same APC sprayed their youth with Ak47 in lekki...I hope you will enjoy Jagaban after being sprayed AK47 in the next protest when he becomes president.

6 Likes

Re: Tinubu Cannot See Presidency Gate In 2023 - Wike by mrksquare: 6:23am On Feb 05, 2021
LegendHero:
Wahala wear bone straight.

Wike, a PDP man bothered about Asiwaju in APC.

It’s like Wike is trying to contest for presidency in 2023 o, what will now be the fate of Peter Obi?

This matter is the more you look, the less you see.

Wike isn't going anywhere. His career ends as a governor of Rivers State.

6 Likes

Re: Tinubu Cannot See Presidency Gate In 2023 - Wike by Jerryherd: 6:28am On Feb 05, 2021
NiRfreak:

Eran iya ni e.. Lagos enjoyed APC after same APC sprayed their youth with Ak47 in lekki...I hope you will enjoy Jagaban after being sprayed AK47 in the next protest when he becomes president.

Eran Iya are the people who failed in training you on how to speak with strangers in a public forum

Speak with facts, use your senses, Military is not answerable to ex Governor of 13 years, Military is answerable to the state army GOC, COAS, and Presidency

Only an imbecilic dunce thinks Military is under state command

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Cannot See Presidency Gate In 2023 - Wike by NiRfreak(m): 6:30am On Feb 05, 2021
Jerryherd:

Eran Iya is the people who failed in training you on how to speak with strangers in public forum

Speak with facts, use your senses, Military is not answerable to ex Governor of 12 years, Military is answerable to the state army GOC, COAS, and Presidency

Only an imbecilic dunce thinks Military is under state command

Just go and get killed Eran. For your mind now u go school..yet wishing Tinubu for your childrens future. How can I waste sense on a goat like u saying we should vote a Tinubu a shamless thief, so a wicked thief is the personality you wish for your future.

6 Likes

Re: Tinubu Cannot See Presidency Gate In 2023 - Wike by System202: 6:32am On Feb 05, 2021
LegendHero:
“Even I, as governor of an oil-producing state, I cannot construct underground flyover. I wonder where Fintiri is getting his money, but this is what we call, in PDP, determination to achieve”.

This man na clown.

Instead of you to build something of such you are busy doing Father Christmas with Rivers money and dashing Sokoto money like central bank.

Who knows maybe you also donated to Adamawa on this trip.

I swear the under pass is audio

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Cannot See Presidency Gate In 2023 - Wike by Agbemiga27(m): 6:32am On Feb 05, 2021
Pls nairalanders, i need a daily pay work (unskilled labour) in ikeja and its environment pls save a brother
Re: Tinubu Cannot See Presidency Gate In 2023 - Wike by AroleOduduwa2: 6:35am On Feb 05, 2021
None of you jokers will
Re: Tinubu Cannot See Presidency Gate In 2023 - Wike by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 6:42am On Feb 05, 2021
Great advice to the drug baron..... Nothing for him in 2023
Re: Tinubu Cannot See Presidency Gate In 2023 - Wike by etrouble: 6:44am On Feb 05, 2021
Wailing Wailer. Atikuchukwu Abubakar humiliated this buffoon and his gay partner Aminu Tambuwal in PDP Primaries in 2019. Tinubu on the other hand has humiliated Atikuchukwu Abubakar severally. Even Atikuchukwu’s chief tormentor Olusegun Obasanjo was humiliated by Tinubu many times, likewise Wike’s Jesus and lord Goatluck Jonaddaft. Who then is Wike compared to the Jagaban? Definitely, Wike is far below and under the Jagaban Borgu Asiwaju Senator Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

But will Tinubu become Nigeria’s President? Only our Father in Heaven decides that because HE said HE chooses kings and leaders.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Cannot See Presidency Gate In 2023 - Wike by ipobarethieves: 6:44am On Feb 05, 2021
Komu1048:
The way Nigerian carry religion for head ehn.

So I went to this billionaire Fulani house at lekki phase 1 to work and after waiting for close to two hours because according to the staffs. They don’t wake him up n even if he is awake, you have to wait till he comes down. I sha wait, I have my new face mask on and hands sterilized in the presence of the gateman . Yet they gave me theirs own customized face mask. They latter ask me to wash my hands again when the man had called for me. I know even vex I wash again and then requested for sterilizer that was when I was told he don’t accept sterilizer in his house because of the alcohol content, they said that was one of the reason I have to wash the one I put on my hand. This man wife is a catholic christian oo and the husband a strong Muslim.

Please if person use sterilizer, is it a sin in Islam? I need answer please
Thankfully, Today's Friday grin.U can ask those black head spots pipu that carry kettles/usually enter toilet with their left leg)come out with their right leg while reciting that thing.
Re: Tinubu Cannot See Presidency Gate In 2023 - Wike by meditator(m): 6:48am On Feb 05, 2021
adenigga:

https://m.guardian.ng/News/Tinubu-cannot-see-presidency-gate-in-2023-says-Wike

And I could not see where he categorically said " Tinibu cannot see Presidency gate"

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Cannot See Presidency Gate In 2023 - Wike by casppyjay: 6:52am On Feb 05, 2021
omokab:
I just realise that wine the wicked master lack common sense. What is your own assessment of BAT that he should not contest for president in 2023? You nail yourself when you said all PDP were performing but you as oil producing state governor could not do what fintiri has achieve despite all IGR,and constant federal allocation together with 13% derivative. PMB has given you huge amount of 75B if I do not do mistake of project Amechi did when he was the governor of your state and you could not achieve anything. If God so wish BAT Will become the president of this nation because he's more capable and better than you
if we use bat as president Na the eyes like tennis balls go be VP abi ? Oponu bat ko eiye owiwi niii
Re: Tinubu Cannot See Presidency Gate In 2023 - Wike by madmohamed(m): 6:56am On Feb 05, 2021
adenigga:

https://m.guardian.ng/News/Tinubu-cannot-see-presidency-gate-in-2023-says-Wike

the people whit hell hem for killing IPOB will start to atack him know. The mad man call wike is should go and die
Re: Tinubu Cannot See Presidency Gate In 2023 - Wike by etrouble: 6:57am On Feb 05, 2021
ipobarethieves:
Thankfully, Today's Friday grin.U can ask those black head spots pipu that carry kettles/usually enter toilet with their left leg)come out with their right leg while reciting that thing.

You are showing early symptoms of chronic depression and psychiatric disorders
Re: Tinubu Cannot See Presidency Gate In 2023 - Wike by omokab: 6:58am On Feb 05, 2021
casppyjay:
if we use bat as president Na the eyes like tennis balls go be VP abi ? Oponu bat ko eiye owiwi niii
fool will always be fool. No other name to qualify you than fool. Are you God to give someone a position? The only thing animal like you know is to be insulting on nairaland. Why can't you give your own comment and support your PDP.
Re: Tinubu Cannot See Presidency Gate In 2023 - Wike by Onepeople: 6:59am On Feb 05, 2021
Jerryherd:
cool

Baba wey do Tinubu Jazz Sabi work no be small.. Na pro grandmaster with black belt in juju

Open any Newspaper in Nigeria anyday anytime, someone somewhere has something to say about Tinubu

Everyone keeps talking about him, even Wike the hope of PDP dey fear Jagaban

go and sit down if you don't have nothing meaningful to write about, Tinubu is in the lips of every politician because he is playing God simple. Let remain quiet and stop using his online miscreant and paid political halluluya boy's to launder his image and see if anyone will talk about him.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Cannot See Presidency Gate In 2023 - Wike by meditator(m): 7:02am On Feb 05, 2021
Komu1048:

So I went to this billionaire Fulani house at lekki phase 1 to work and after waiting for close to two hours because according to the staffs. They don’t wake him up n even if he is awake, you have to wait till he comes down. I sha wait, I have my new face mask on and hands sterilized in the presence of the gateman . Yet they gave me theirs own customized face mask. They latter ask me to wash my hands again when the man had called for me. I know even vex I wash again and then requested for sterilizer that was when I was told he don’t accept sterilizer in his house because of the alcohol content, they said that was one of the reason I have to wash the one I put on my hand. This man wife is a catholic christian oo and the husband a strong Muslim.

In Islam, only alcohol consumption is prohibited, not its usage as medicine. So any hand sanitizer that provides protection against viruses and germs are welcomed.

Fundamentally, the alcohol-based hand sanitizer is a good deterrent against potent coronavirus, so it is not Haram or prohibited. Alcohol destroys the protein envelope that surrounds coronavirus, and destruction of protein envelope effectively kills the virus.

Also, these are industrial alcohol, not meant to be consumed as beverages, so its usage as medicine is totally permitted.

I'm glad you are inquisitive to ask questions on what the religion says about the act of that man without resorting to insults and castigation of the religion. I commend you for that.

Religion of Islam is perfect but Muslims are not. We can only learn Islam from the tenets of the religion not from the actions of men because man is an imperfect being. There are many bad Christians and pastors out there, does their acts represent Christianity ? No.

May God increase us all in wisdom and knowledge and may he unite all Nigerians irrespective of our faith disparities.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Cannot See Presidency Gate In 2023 - Wike by Jerryherd: 7:02am On Feb 05, 2021
Onepeople:
go and sit down if you don't have nothing meaningful to write about, Tinubu is in the lips of every politician because he is playing God simple. Let remain quiet and stop using his online miscreant and paid political halluluya boy's to launder his image and see if anyone will talk about him.

Well I guess Wike, Sule Lamido, Nnamdi Kanu, MASSOB, Ohaneneze, Meyetti Allah, Junaid and others are his hallelujah boys paid to talk about him online

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Cannot See Presidency Gate In 2023 - Wike by Rugaria: 7:08am On Feb 05, 2021
Jerryherd:
cool

Baba wey do Tinubu Jazz Sabi work no be small.. Na pro grandmaster with black belt in juju

Open any Newspaper in Nigeria anyday anytime, someone somewhere has something to say about Tinubu

Everyone keeps talking about him, even Wike the hope of PDP dey fear Jagaban

Who dey fear am!? Him get two horns? Smoke dey comot from him ears?
People jus dey mock am because everyone sabi say him dey support Buhari based on say him wan be president after..

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Cannot See Presidency Gate In 2023 - Wike by israelmao(m): 7:11am On Feb 05, 2021
This Wike is wicked even presidency gate let alone door.
Re: Tinubu Cannot See Presidency Gate In 2023 - Wike by casppyjay: 7:12am On Feb 05, 2021
omokab:
fool will always be fool. No other name to qualify you than fool. Are you God to give someone a position? The only thing animal like you know is to be insulting on nairaland. Why can't you give your own comment and support your PDP.
lol the joke is on u because ur worthless existence is as inconsequential as ur words .. u are a defective product of odua cursed are ur parents.. u are globetrotting the cyberspace without home training that’s so unlike omobanke and omoluabis..

Who told u I was PDP or belong to any party? This is the problem with Nigeria and Nigerians... so I must support whoever you support and whatever they do? Lest I become your enemy and opposition...nah nah I’m too intellectually inclined to have a nomadic trait let alone practice it with joy ..

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Cannot See Presidency Gate In 2023 - Wike by Onepeople: 7:14am On Feb 05, 2021
Jerryherd:

Well I guess Wike, Sule Lamido, Nnamdi Kanu, MASSOB, Ohaneneze, Meyetti Allah, Junaid and others are his hallelujah boys paid to talk about him online
I have no business with the above mentioned names, no allegedly corrupt politicians will enjoy my support any more wether direct or indirect, if the alleged corrupt Tinubu is your only hope of bouncing back financially in 2023,brother have a rethink, you can't project the image of an ethnic bigot to rule a circular nation like Nigeria and in the other hand condemning those that love the tribalist and divisionist Kanu. We should get sense after Buhari.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Cannot See Presidency Gate In 2023 - Wike by ipobarethieves: 7:14am On Feb 05, 2021
etrouble:

My father's showing early symptoms of chronic depression and psychiatric disorders
.Ok son
Re: Tinubu Cannot See Presidency Gate In 2023 - Wike by Pharaoh4rin(m): 7:14am On Feb 05, 2021
Komu1048:

No. It's not a sin against foreign islam, but it's a sin against Nigeria Islam.
In Egypt, shit like this is not given any relevance
Re: Tinubu Cannot See Presidency Gate In 2023 - Wike by omokab: 7:14am On Feb 05, 2021
NiRfreak:

Despite the fact that you are suffering does not mean everybody is suffering. The suffering Nigeria is suffering today is not about APC but about buari wrong policy on economy and security especially on herdsmen because both APC and PDP bleeped up on boko haram. As I said if God wish,. Is not by my power not by yours tinubu will become or not become the president. Buari has done bad in some area but has also done far better in infrastructure development than PDP 16 years of governance with crude oil selling at 145 dollar per barel. All this will have a positive impact in the long run on our economy. We need an intelligent man that can turn things around and tinubu has that. You can support your PDP in 2023 election that not my concern

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Cannot See Presidency Gate In 2023 - Wike by 3gpvids: 7:15am On Feb 05, 2021
See the foolish governor of my state

1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari Approves Fuel Subsidy Removal For June 2023 / Obasanjo Lands At Anambra International Airport Ahead Of Anyaoku Symposium / Nnamdi Kanu Hosted By The Eastern Consultative Assembly (ECA) In Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.