Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,651 members, 7,854,711 topics. Date: Sunday, 09 June 2024 at 03:18 AM

Does The Sharia Law Govern Non-muslims Too?? - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Does The Sharia Law Govern Non-muslims Too?? (25117 Views)

Protesters Vandalise Non-muslims' Shops In Sokoto Over Arrest Of Deborah Killers / Sanda's Death Sentence And The Sharia Justice That Administered It / Ambode: Jide Sanwo-olu Is A Criminal And Mentally Unstable To Govern Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Does The Sharia Law Govern Non-muslims Too?? by BluntCrazeMan: 11:13am On Feb 06, 2021
Speaktruth88:

Is it today? As long as your brothers pack their bags and go back to their villages where is the problem? Northerners are not the ones that don’t like staying in their states.

Every single state in this country has a culture and things they don’t accept, if you don’t agree with that culture carry your bag and move you’re not a tree.
I guess the Fulani Herdsmen are going to take this advice of yours when the time comes??
Re: Does The Sharia Law Govern Non-muslims Too?? by wirinet(m): 11:14am On Feb 06, 2021
Speaktruth88:

Is it today? As long as your brothers pack their bags and go back to their villages where is the problem? Northerners are not the ones that don’t like staying in their states.

Every single state in this country has a culture and things they don’t accept, if you don’t agree with that culture carry your bag and move you’re not a tree .

Let's apply that principle to all.

Many states don't want cows roaming around their forests and streets, so why has Fulani herdsmen not carried their bags and leave? Why are they fighting to stay by force?

Many states don't want the wearing of hijab - especially in their schools. Why do Muslims not simply pack their bags and go back to their states?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Does The Sharia Law Govern Non-muslims Too?? by IamWonderful: 11:21am On Feb 06, 2021
9icetoo:

Taah. Mechie onu. Do not say what God has not said. That is blasphemy.

Do not bring a curse upon yourself.

Jesus broke bread and blessed wine. He drank wine. You cannot be holier than the son of God.

Argue other points but do not ascribe to God what God has not said. Be guided
Which wine are you talking about?

Matthew 26:29 But I say unto you, I will not drink henceforth of this fruit of the vine, until that day when I drink it new with you in my Father's kingdom. Jesus Christ drank fruit of the vine which might be grape juice
Re: Does The Sharia Law Govern Non-muslims Too?? by 9icetoo(m): 11:28am On Feb 06, 2021
IamWonderful:

Matthew 26:29 But I say unto you, I will not drink henceforth of this fruit of the vine, until that day when I drink it new with you in my Father's kingdom. Jesus Christ drank fruit of the vine which might be grape juice
Which "might" be grape juice?
"I will not henceforth"..... Meaning he drank it before. English is not that hard my man.
Keep deceiving yourself but like I said, don't say what God hasn't said for Him.
Re: Does The Sharia Law Govern Non-muslims Too?? by malcom1X: 12:39pm On Feb 06, 2021
IamWonderful:
You presumptuous, naive and mischievous, I know the verse 13 story and He never said HE, HE said they should destroy the temple, is it only wine that is meant for drinking?

This is your first quote claiming Jesus was accused of a destroyer and a coup plotter

IamWonderful:
They also accused Jesus Christ of coup plotter and destroyer before Pontius Pilates, say something else

Now I'm trying to prove to you why they accused him of being a coup plotter and a destroyer that he talked about building the temple in three days

This is his accusation ...and declared, "This fellow said, 'I am able to destroy the temple of God and rebuild it in three days.'" Matthew 26 vs 61

And you are arguing.
Re: Does The Sharia Law Govern Non-muslims Too?? by compton11(m): 12:42pm On Feb 06, 2021
BluntCrazeMan:
I can gladly call you “A Big Fool” at this very moment.
Bye..
Have A Nice Day.
answer me it is not time for u to run.

what is the other law?
Re: Does The Sharia Law Govern Non-muslims Too?? by Onlyonebuhari: 12:43pm On Feb 06, 2021
They are govern by penal code and if you don't want their laws keep off. After all they aren't complaining about your own criminal code.
Re: Does The Sharia Law Govern Non-muslims Too?? by malcom1X: 12:46pm On Feb 06, 2021
IamWonderful:

There is nothing like fruit of the vine without alcohol in the days of Jesus Christ.

There is nothing like non alcoholic wine in the days of Jesus Christ, this is what your brain can't comprehend.

The non alcoholic wine you are thinking about was invented in 1869 by Thomas bramwell Welch.

Jesus drank wine, it's that simple.
the New Testament consistently refers to it in its alcohol content state. If nothing but juice was used in the early church, then it makes no sense whatsoever why the 120 disciples on Pentecost are accused of drunkenness on a Holy Day (Acts 2:1 - 4, 7, 13).

2 Likes

Re: Does The Sharia Law Govern Non-muslims Too?? by zedman1(m): 1:09pm On Feb 06, 2021
IamWonderful:
I hope you reading with understanding, devoid of bitterness and hypocrisy,

John 2:19 Jesus answered and said unto THEM, DESTROY this temple, and in three days I WILL raise it up. Jesus Christ did say He will destroy the temple, He said THEM not I and mind you any one can refer to anybody as drunkard just to abuse them.
I said it earlier, I know their type, open the Bible and show them the very point they're trying to make is wrong using the same Bible they're quoting yet they'll never give up. I'm not the type who insults people online but to be frank you're beginning to write like a ....... I will not use the word in my head. Abeg go rest. Ah ahn.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Does The Sharia Law Govern Non-muslims Too?? by BluntCrazeMan: 1:16pm On Feb 06, 2021
zedman1:
I said it earlier, I know their type, open the Bible and show them the very point they're trying to make is wrong using the same Bible they're quoting yet they'll never give up. I'm not the type who insults people online but to be frank you're beginning to write like a ....... I will not use the word in my head. Abeg go rest. Ah ahn.
The thing taaya me too.

1 Like

Re: Does The Sharia Law Govern Non-muslims Too?? by zedman1(m): 1:33pm On Feb 06, 2021
BluntCrazeMan:
The thing taaya me too.
I tell you bro. Ahn ahn.
Re: Does The Sharia Law Govern Non-muslims Too?? by BluntCrazeMan: 1:56pm On Feb 06, 2021
BluntCrazeMan:
IS ALCOHOL PROHIBITED IN CHRISTIANITY?
Some people would always come to the defence of Hisbah’s destruction of millions of Alcoholic Beverages by asking the question: “Is Alcohol NOT Prohibited In Christianity?”
And such people would always end their taunting questions by adding: “Go and STUDY your Bible”...

My Answer to such question is very simple....

Alcohol is NOT Prohibited in Christianity.
1st Timothy 5:23 
and Ecclesiastes 9:7..

What is prohibited in Christianity is:
“Getting Drunk”
For someone to get drunk, he had to take excess alcohol way beyond his brain-carrying capacity.
And this brings us back to the Bible again, where the Bible condemned Honey in a way.
Something that is as good as Honey, the Bible warns us not to take it too much.
Proverbs 25:16.
What Christianity is preaching is That: “Too Much of Everything Is Bad.”

Too Much of Food Is Bad.
Too Much of Water Is Bad.
Too Much of Salt Is Bad.
Too Much of Sugar Is Bad.
Too Much of Religion Is Bad.
Too Much of Spirituality Is Bad.
Too Much of Fanaticism Is Bad.
Too Much of Biased Thinking Is Bad.
Too Much of Dependent Thinking Is Bad.
Too Much of Independent Thinking Is Bad.
Too Much of Brainwashed Thinking Is Bad.
Too Much of Free thinking Is Bad.
Too Much of Blunt Truths Is Bad.
Too Much of Sugar-coated Truths Is Bad.
Too Much of Srtictness Is Bad.
Too Much of Straightness Is Bad.
Too Much of Laughter Is Bad.
Too Much of Riches Is Bad.
Too Much of Wealth Is Bad.
Too Much of Poverty Is Bad.

Too Much of Gold Is Bad.
Too Much of Longevity Is Bad.
Too Much of Talking Is Bad.
Too Much of Silence Is Bad.
Too Much of Loudness Is Bad.
Too Much of Dancing Is Bad.
Too Much of Singing Is Bad.
Too Much of Observations Is Bad.
Too Much of Intervention Is Bad.
Too Much of Intrusion Is Bad.
Too Much of Minding Your Business Is Bad.

***MODIFIED***

For those people that would come here to say that the Bible was referring to Non-Alcoholic Wine.

The Jews that lived during the time of Jesus knew only how to produce the Natural Wine with Vine Grapes, which is a Naturally Occurring Alcoholic Fluid..
If Jesus Drank Grape-Juice which was made from the Vine Grapes, it would be stated as Grape-Juice in the Bible. (But Grape-Juice is very difficult to get and stored in its Non-Alcoholic form using natural processes, just the way it is very difficult to get and store Cashew-Juice or Soursop-Juice from natural processes.)
The production of Non-Alcoholic Wine from Vine Grapes is a more complicated process (and is done with some technologies that was invented during the medieval times).

(Even the so-called Non-Alcoholic Wine, once it is uncorked, begins to turn alcoholic after some hours - then, imagine the Jews who never had the technology produce the Non-Alcoholic wine in the first place, not to talk of having the technological means of preserving it).
Simply Put.....
During the time of Jesus, they drank the natural wine from Vine Grapes which is a naturally occurring Alcoholic wine.
If the wine was not Alcoholic, then the Pharisees wouldn't have complained about it.
iamagod1,, please see this.
Re: Does The Sharia Law Govern Non-muslims Too?? by Nobody: 2:02pm On Feb 06, 2021
wirinet:

Let's apply that principle to all.

Many states don't want cows roaming around their forests and streets, so why has Fulani herdsmen not carried their bags and leave? Why are they fighting to stay by force?

Many states don't want the wearing of hijab - especially in their schools. Why do Muslims not simply pack their bags and go back to their states?

That’s where your ignorance and bigotry is shining light.

Most states in this country have a Muslim, Christian and traditional religion because someone is Muslim doesn’t make them a foreigner to the state. However the culture of the dominant tribe usually overshadows everything including religion. That’s one.

Two. Fulani herdsmen many of them can trace their roots in these states for centuries, how you deal with them is your business it’s not today they started coming.

You speak like it’s only in southern states that herdsmen and farmer clashes happen. The states with sense already implement an agreement and work with them for manure and grazing after harvest it’s not a new dynamic, today ignorance and bigotry is the order of the day then you attack them or your politicians pay the unsavoury ones and you come online and start making noise because it is trending.

Deal with them how you like but don’t shout when they deal with you how they like. When everybody is tired of dying they will respect the others and continue how we have been doing in this country since before oyibo came to enslave your minds.

Anybody that doesn’t like it move or die there. No be today, the country is already overpopulated sef.
Re: Does The Sharia Law Govern Non-muslims Too?? by Jarryking: 5:36pm On Feb 06, 2021
BluntCrazeMan:
IS ALCOHOL PROHIBITED IN CHRISTIANITY?
Some people would always come to the defence of Hisbah’s destruction of millions of Alcoholic Beverages by asking the question: “Is Alcohol NOT Prohibited In Christianity?”
And such people would always end their taunting questions by adding: “Go and STUDY your Bible”...

My Answer to such question is very simple....

Alcohol is NOT Prohibited in Christianity.
1st Timothy 5:23 
and Ecclesiastes 9:7..

What is prohibited in Christianity is:
“Getting Drunk”
For someone to get drunk, he had to take excess alcohol way beyond his brain-carrying capacity.
And this brings us back to the Bible again, where the Bible condemned Honey in a way.
Something that is as good as Honey, the Bible warns us not to take it too much.
Proverbs 25:16.
What Christianity is preaching is That: “Too Much of Everything Is Bad.”

Too Much of Food Is Bad.
Too Much of Water Is Bad.
Too Much of Salt Is Bad.
Too Much of Sugar Is Bad.
Too Much of Religion Is Bad.
Too Much of Spirituality Is Bad.
Too Much of Fanaticism Is Bad.
Too Much of Biased Thinking Is Bad.
Too Much of Dependent Thinking Is Bad.
Too Much of Independent Thinking Is Bad.
Too Much of Brainwashed Thinking Is Bad.
Too Much of Free thinking Is Bad.
Too Much of Blunt Truths Is Bad.
Too Much of Sugar-coated Truths Is Bad.
Too Much of Srtictness Is Bad.
Too Much of Straightness Is Bad.
Too Much of Laughter Is Bad.
Too Much of Riches Is Bad.
Too Much of Wealth Is Bad.
Too Much of Poverty Is Bad.

Too Much of Gold Is Bad.
Too Much of Longevity Is Bad.
Too Much of Talking Is Bad.
Too Much of Silence Is Bad.
Too Much of Loudness Is Bad.
Too Much of Dancing Is Bad.
Too Much of Singing Is Bad.
Too Much of Observations Is Bad.
Too Much of Intervention Is Bad.
Too Much of Intrusion Is Bad.
Too Much of Minding Your Business Is Bad.

***MODIFIED***

For those people that would come here to say that the Bible was referring to Non-Alcoholic Wine.

The Jews that lived during the time of Jesus knew only how to produce the Natural Wine with Vine Grapes, which is a Naturally Occurring Alcoholic Fluid..
If Jesus Drank Grape-Juice which was made from the Vine Grapes, it would be stated as Grape-Juice in the Bible. (But Grape-Juice is very difficult to get and stored in its Non-Alcoholic form using natural processes, just the way it is very difficult to get and store Cashew-Juice or Soursop-Juice from natural processes.)
The production of Non-Alcoholic Wine from Vine Grapes is a more complicated process (and is done with some technologies that was invented during the medieval times).

(Even the so-called Non-Alcoholic Wine, once it is uncorked, begins to turn alcoholic after some hours - then, imagine the Jews who never had the technology produce the Non-Alcoholic wine in the first place, not to talk of having the technological means of preserving it).
Simply Put.....
During the time of Jesus, they drank the natural wine from Vine Grapes which is a naturally occurring Alcoholic wine.
If the wine was not Alcoholic, then the Pharisees wouldn't have complained about it.

Scripturally Accurate

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Mele Kyari: NNPC To Construct Africa's Largest Gas-Powered Plant In Maiduguri / Subsidy: Tinubu Reaping The Consequences Of His Hasty Decisions - Babachir Lawal / PDP Primary: Atiku’s Choice, A Return To Sordid Corruption Era – Lai Mohammed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.