Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,046 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:55 AM

Five Questions Nnamdi Kanu Put To Nigerians In His Broadcast Yesterday - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Five Questions Nnamdi Kanu Put To Nigerians In His Broadcast Yesterday (4887 Views)

10 Important Points Nnamdi Kanu Made During His Broadcast / Donate To IPOB And Stop Asking Questions Nnamdi Kanu warns members / Nnamdi Kanu Mobbed On The Streets Of Jerusalem After His Broadcast. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Five Questions Nnamdi Kanu Put To Nigerians In His Broadcast Yesterday by zendy: 3:18pm On Feb 05, 2021
The leader of the indigenous people of Biafra(IPOB), Nnamdi Kanu, asked some questions during his broadcast yesterday 4/2/21. Broadcasting on multiple platforms such as Youtube, Radio App and his website, Kanu asked the following:

1) Since 2014, I have been warning Nigerians that Fulani herdsmen are on the march, that they will come to kill, rape and take over people's lands. They said I want to cause war, they said I want to destabilise Nigeria. All I said, isnt it happening today?

2) Anyone criticising me for setting up ESN, anyone who is saying that ESN has no legal backing like Amotekun, I ask you this. If your parents are being killed, your sister is being raped and your land is being taken over, will you first defend your parents, your sister and your land? Or will you first go to look for legal backing?

3)In 2017, IPOB had no guns and killed nobody, the government declared a military expedition that came to the East to kill us and tag us terrorist. Today, Miyetti Allah and the herdsmen are armed and killing people all over Nigeria. Not only has no military expedition gone after them, and no talk of tagging them them terrorists, you actually have government defending them. So why do you want me to be part of a country where such injustice prevails?

4) Yoruba journalism is evil. I have many Yoruba friends that I respect, but most Yoruba journalists areĀ  about hypocrisy and brown envelope. Whenever they write about me, they say I am a fugitive who jumped bail. Yet they have seen the video of the Nigerian Army storming my house to kill me. They have seen pictures of those killed in my house. They know all of this is wrong and illegal, but they cannot tell the truth. One wonders why they have become such hypocrites?

5) In 2014 and 2015, some people kept shouting "an ex-general is what we need!". You finally got your ex- general, where is Nigeria today?

66 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Five Questions Nnamdi Kanu Put To Nigerians In His Broadcast Yesterday by Nobody: 3:20pm On Feb 05, 2021
watch as them go come twist this thread now...

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Five Questions Nnamdi Kanu Put To Nigerians In His Broadcast Yesterday by Whoube99(f): 3:27pm On Feb 05, 2021
zendy:
The leader of the indigenous people of Biafra(IPOB), Nnamdi Kanu, asked some questions during his broadcast yesterday 4/2/21. Broadcasting on multiple platforms such as Youtube, Radio App and his website, Kanu asked the following:

1) Since 2014, I have been warning Nigerians that Fulani herdsmen on the march, that they will come to kill, rape and take over people's lands. They said I want to cause war, they said I want to destabilise Nigeria. All I said, isnt it happening today?

2) Anyone criticising me for setting up ESN, anyone who is saying that ESN has no legal backing like Amotekun, I ask you this. If your parents are being killed, your sister is being raped and your land is being taken over, will you first defend your parents, your sister and your land? Or will you first go to look for legal backing?

3)In 2017, IPOB had no guns and killed nobody, the government declared a military expedition that came to the East to kill us and tag us terrorist. Today, Miyetti Allah and the herdsmen are armed and killing people all over Nigeria. Not only has no military expedition gone after them, and no talk of tagging them them terrorists, you actually have government defending them. So why do you want me to be part of a country where such injustice prevails?

4) Yoruba journalism is evil. I have many Yoruba friends that I respect, but most Yoruba journalists areĀ  about hypocrisy and brown envelope. Whenever they write about me, they say I am a fugitive who jumped bail. Yet they have seen the video of the Nigerian Army storming my house to kill me. They have seen pictures of those killed in my house. They know all of this is wrong and illegal, but they cannot tell the truth. One wonders why they have become such hypocrites?

5) In 2014 and 2015, some people kept shouting "an ex-general is what we need!". You finally got you ex- general, where is Nigeria today?

May God keep on blessing MNK & protect him from all evil men and their plans

61 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Five Questions Nnamdi Kanu Put To Nigerians In His Broadcast Yesterday by Notasyouthink: 3:30pm On Feb 05, 2021
djsjxjfjdisjdjb:
watch as them go come twist this thread now...
No! They will avoid this thread like plaque or they will definitely attack the messanger (Nnamdi Kanu) leaving the message.

But am waiting for any idiot that will try such.

43 Likes

Re: Five Questions Nnamdi Kanu Put To Nigerians In His Broadcast Yesterday by Mightyhaiz: 3:33pm On Feb 05, 2021
short hard quick jabs...

That will most definitely fling the lifeless mannequin and his wretched internet warriors far off the canvass and scattered face down all over the walkways

7 Likes

Re: Five Questions Nnamdi Kanu Put To Nigerians In His Broadcast Yesterday by jlinkd78(m): 3:33pm On Feb 05, 2021
Truth unadulterated

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Five Questions Nnamdi Kanu Put To Nigerians In His Broadcast Yesterday by Mysticwebb: 3:35pm On Feb 05, 2021
One thing I have known all my life is that when you support evil either for joke or to spite another, it must find a way to get back to you. Those who supported evil have had their dose and still having more.
It is also cowardice and evil to standby and shout legal backing, legal backing while watching your loved ones get killed and raped.

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Five Questions Nnamdi Kanu Put To Nigerians In His Broadcast Yesterday by Mightyhaiz: 3:39pm On Feb 05, 2021
igboarenice:
R
hello internet warrior... the brain no gree boot?

11 Likes

Re: Five Questions Nnamdi Kanu Put To Nigerians In His Broadcast Yesterday by Afamed: 3:41pm On Feb 05, 2021
Supreme coward aka China Sheka

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Five Questions Nnamdi Kanu Put To Nigerians In His Broadcast Yesterday by awgumayor: 3:49pm On Feb 05, 2021
Afamed:
Someone said he is waiting for any idiot that.... Immediately you show up.

52 Likes 1 Share

Re: Five Questions Nnamdi Kanu Put To Nigerians In His Broadcast Yesterday by BlackfireX: 3:52pm On Feb 05, 2021
I call on burutai , the able Nigeria army to arrest that iiidiiiioot KANU , he will be jailed ..

Fulani are peaceful tribe,

We know that the Yorubas and igbos are planning something( though they come online fighting) , but know this power stays in the North 2023
Re: Five Questions Nnamdi Kanu Put To Nigerians In His Broadcast Yesterday by Wiseandtrue(f): 3:55pm On Feb 05, 2021
zendy:

5) In 2014 and 2015, some people kept shouting "an ex-general is what we need!". You finally got you ex- general, where is Nigeria today?[/b][/i]
grin grin watch how Buhari's online warriors will jump and pass this thread

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Five Questions Nnamdi Kanu Put To Nigerians In His Broadcast Yesterday by Balkan(m): 4:02pm On Feb 05, 2021
The wise man from the east.
Fulanis have been demystified'

They are a bunch of retards

15 Likes

Re: Five Questions Nnamdi Kanu Put To Nigerians In His Broadcast Yesterday by chiiraq802(m): 4:05pm On Feb 05, 2021
igboarenice:
1. Farmers/Herders clashes have been around long before 2014
2. We all know the main essence of setting up Biafran army(ESN) is to fight for Nigerian of other other extractions and Nigeria army
3. Igbos crime is wanting to pull a section of the country away which is rightfully make it a terrorist group
4. These are Igbo professionals on vanguard website calling your actions what it is, treasonable
5. Security is better than what it was in 2014/2015.

That your no 5.

Abeg!! if you no get talk, close your mouth.

7 Likes

Re: Five Questions Nnamdi Kanu Put To Nigerians In His Broadcast Yesterday by ojun50(m): 4:12pm On Feb 05, 2021
.You finally got you ex- general, where is Nigeria today

My brother me self no know

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Five Questions Nnamdi Kanu Put To Nigerians In His Broadcast Yesterday by Notasyouthink: 4:47pm On Feb 05, 2021
Afamed:
Your soldiers are running away from his ordinary vigilante grin grin grin thank God he is China sheka otherwise he wouldn't have come up with a security outfit like ESN.

The Era of Python dance is over what we have now is Python run grin grin grin

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Five Questions Nnamdi Kanu Put To Nigerians In His Broadcast Yesterday by Notasyouthink: 5:17pm On Feb 05, 2021
BlackfireX:
I call on burutai , the able Nigeria army to arrest that iiidiiiioot KANU , he will be jailed ..

Fulani are peaceful tribe,

We know that the Yorubas and igbos are planning something( though they come online fighting) , but know this power stays in the North 2023
Your gods can keep power in the north for all we care. The fact remains that nigga-area will cease to exist on or before 2023.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Five Questions Nnamdi Kanu Put To Nigerians In His Broadcast Yesterday by BlackfireX: 5:30pm On Feb 05, 2021
Notasyouthink:
Your gods can keep power in the north for all we care. The fact remains that nigga-area will cease to exist on or before 2023.

DSS will knock on ya door
Re: Five Questions Nnamdi Kanu Put To Nigerians In His Broadcast Yesterday by Tumbulum: 5:43pm On Feb 05, 2021
Afamed:
a coward that set up security and armed them and was able to confront the Nigeria government army and stood them in a gun battle. That coward must be a special one.
A coward that escape army onslaught and crossed all the security check point mounted by the terrorist government and moved out of the shit hole to continue to his fight against the evil terrorist government.
I think cowardice means doing something great and outsmarting the evil terrorist government.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Five Questions Nnamdi Kanu Put To Nigerians In His Broadcast Yesterday by freeman5050: 5:43pm On Feb 05, 2021
Notasyouthink:
Your soldiers are running away from his ordinary vigilante grin grin grin thank God he is China sheka otherwise he wouldn't have come up with a security outfit like ESN.

24 Likes

Re: Five Questions Nnamdi Kanu Put To Nigerians In His Broadcast Yesterday by Tumbulum: 5:44pm On Feb 05, 2021
BlackfireX:

DSS will knock on ya door
shut up dia with your stupid DSS. A DSS that do not have idea of the sponsors of bokoharam for more than 10 years. What a useless DSS

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Five Questions Nnamdi Kanu Put To Nigerians In His Broadcast Yesterday by Tumbulum: 5:45pm On Feb 05, 2021
Notasyouthink:

python run grin grin grin grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Five Questions Nnamdi Kanu Put To Nigerians In His Broadcast Yesterday by BlackfireX: 6:00pm On Feb 05, 2021
freeman5050:

Who is this foolish being?
This is what you deserve

Hate speech...
Re: Five Questions Nnamdi Kanu Put To Nigerians In His Broadcast Yesterday by BlackfireX: 6:01pm On Feb 05, 2021
Tumbulum:
shut up dia with your stupid DSS. A DSS that do not have idea of the sponsors of bokoharam for more than 10 years. What a useless DSS

ESN and amotekun miscreants spotted
Re: Five Questions Nnamdi Kanu Put To Nigerians In His Broadcast Yesterday by BastardWike: 6:08pm On Feb 05, 2021
Watch how the unfortunate zoo citizens will ignore these intelligent questions and start talking gibberish.

Stockholm syndrome has finished all of them.

3 Likes

Re: Five Questions Nnamdi Kanu Put To Nigerians In His Broadcast Yesterday by StaffofOrayan(m): 6:10pm On Feb 05, 2021
Since 2014, I have been warning Nigerians that Fulani herdsmen on the march, that they will come to kill, rape and take over people's lands. They said I want to cause war, they said I want to destabilise Nigeria. All I said, isnt it happening today?[i][/i]

You earned my respect!

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Five Questions Nnamdi Kanu Put To Nigerians In His Broadcast Yesterday by Tumbulum: 6:15pm On Feb 05, 2021
BlackfireX:

ESN and amotekun miscreants spotted
Terrorist herdsman on rampage is spotted.

6 Likes

Re: Five Questions Nnamdi Kanu Put To Nigerians In His Broadcast Yesterday by MrValthegreat: 6:38pm On Feb 05, 2021
The failures of our current leadership and the conspiracies of the Northern oligarchs are making this guy a prophet.

Don't let this opportunity pass you by like Bitcoin did, start mining now before it is fully launched to become a VIP and earn big.

Download at https://bee.games/download.html use 'valthegreat' as your referral link.
Re: Five Questions Nnamdi Kanu Put To Nigerians In His Broadcast Yesterday by engrchykae(m): 6:43pm On Feb 05, 2021
Notasyouthink:

the pythons of the seven Rivers of njaba and idemili are about to dance.
The ikemba said "for more than centuries,the Arabic expansionism have attempted to subjugate the East and we have repelled them each time"
Read ahiara declaration

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pictures Of Wikileaks Headquarters / Govt Demolishes Nkwo Nnewi Triangle For Security Reasons / NURTW (national Unionof Road Transport Workers) SHOULD BE SCRAPPED

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.