Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,614 members, 7,816,521 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:34 PM

My Struggle With Anxiety Disorder..i Need Advice - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / My Struggle With Anxiety Disorder..i Need Advice (538 Views)

I Might Have A Personality Disorder. I Don't Know What To Do. / I Have Ocd And Some Other Mental Disorder... I Hate Myself... Please Help... / Bride-to-be Develops Vitiligo (skin Disorder) Months Before Her Wedding (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Struggle With Anxiety Disorder..i Need Advice by Rakeem10001: 8:28pm On Feb 05, 2021
Hello guys, my name is kosi and I've been struggling with anxiety since I can remember, it causes palpitation, trembling and sweating and it is always embarrassing when I'm in the public..pls health professional in the house what do I do..I visited a hospital last year the doctor said it was lack of glucose (I can't remember) something like that, I just laughed cause I know its not it but I decided to try the treatment, after 30k spent and two days drip with no result, I only ended up with a bad head ache, only for the second doctor to come in later and suggested I see a psychologist

Pls health professionals in the house, what should I do
Re: My Struggle With Anxiety Disorder..i Need Advice by TreasureHuntNG: 8:34pm On Feb 05, 2021
Rakeem10001:
Hello guys, my name is kosi and I've been struggling with anxiety since I can remember, it causes palpitation, trembling and sweating and it is always embarrassing when I'm in the public..pls health professional in the house what do I do..I visited a hospital last year the doctor said it was lack of glucose (I can't remember) something like that, I just laughed cause I know its not it but I decided to try the treatment, after 30k spent and two days drip with no result, I only ended up with a bad head ache, only for the second doctor to come in later and suggested I see a psychologist

You should take the second doctor's advice and see a psychologist or psychiatrist
Re: My Struggle With Anxiety Disorder..i Need Advice by Rakeem10001: 8:59pm On Feb 05, 2021
TreasureHuntNG:

You should take the second doctor's advice and see a psychologist or psychiatrist

Thanks, that's what I'm planning to do..

I wish someone can recommend one, cause I really don't know if our medical system deal with this case a lot..because when it comes to mental health its as if no one wants to talk about it in 9ja.

1 Like

Re: My Struggle With Anxiety Disorder..i Need Advice by merieam16(f): 9:08pm On Feb 05, 2021
I can recommend yaba left....u'll see enough psychiatrists
Re: My Struggle With Anxiety Disorder..i Need Advice by danilmo: 10:13pm On Feb 05, 2021
Rakeem10001:

visit a teaching hospital ASAP, they should lead u to psychiatrist... Do that fast.

1 Like

Re: My Struggle With Anxiety Disorder..i Need Advice by TreasureHuntNG: 10:32pm On Feb 05, 2021
Rakeem10001:

Thanks, that's what I'm planning to do..

I wish someone can recommend one, cause I really don't know if our medical system deal with this case a lot..because when it comes to mental health its as if no one wants to talk about it in 9ja.

Try mentally aware ng on Twitter, they should be able to direct you to a Dr in your state
Re: My Struggle With Anxiety Disorder..i Need Advice by frozen70(f): 11:59pm On Feb 05, 2021
Rakeem10001:

It's your mind that is playing a fast one on you

You have to relax and stop anything that triggers your tension

Start with that

If you are living with people who are causing you pains move away from them

Stop yourself from getting tensed

(1) (Reply)

.. / IVF Treatment At A Subsidized Rate Of 500k For Two Cycles / Ways To Prevent Kidney Stones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.