Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,039 members, 7,863,717 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 01:36 AM

Ex Beauty Queen And Designer Calls Out Gov Ikpeazu For 'copying Her Shirt' (pix) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ex Beauty Queen And Designer Calls Out Gov Ikpeazu For 'copying Her Shirt' (pix) (1192 Views)

A Tribe Called Judah: Sanwo-Olu Called Out For Copying Atiku, Deletes Post / Reno Omokri Mocks Peter Obi And Supporters For Copying Tinubu's Leadership Style / Edo Decides: They Are Rigging Me Out – Gov Obaseki Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ex Beauty Queen And Designer Calls Out Gov Ikpeazu For 'copying Her Shirt' (pix) by WNRblog: 6:28am On Feb 06, 2021
A former beauty queen and a fashion designer, Angela Onyekaba has accused Abia State governor, Dr. Okezie Ikpeazu of wearing a copy of her design, Igbere TV reports.

Taking to her Facebook page on Thursday, February 4th, to call out the governor, Angela who shared a photo of her self rocking a shirt with same design similar as the governor's, asked the Ikpeazu to pay her for copying her.

She claimed she made the design and wore it first, although, she didn't state what year she made it.

“Dear Governor, as you copied my shirt design, please copy my account number,” the beauty queen wrote.

Angela also asked her Facebook friends who rocked the shirt better between herself and the governor.

Angela Onyekaba won the Face Of Igbere (FOI) Pageant in 2017.

https://igberetvnews.com/1381548/ex-beauty-queen-designer-calls-gov-ikpeazu-copying-shirt-photos/

Lalasticlala

Re: Ex Beauty Queen And Designer Calls Out Gov Ikpeazu For 'copying Her Shirt' (pix) by Otuegbe: 6:30am On Feb 06, 2021
My spec
Re: Ex Beauty Queen And Designer Calls Out Gov Ikpeazu For 'copying Her Shirt' (pix) by LawLab247: 6:31am On Feb 06, 2021
Ok
Re: Ex Beauty Queen And Designer Calls Out Gov Ikpeazu For 'copying Her Shirt' (pix) by Jennycoolz(f): 6:32am On Feb 06, 2021
I dislike clouts

1 Like

Re: Ex Beauty Queen And Designer Calls Out Gov Ikpeazu For 'copying Her Shirt' (pix) by Skyfornia(m): 6:53am On Feb 06, 2021
Hahahaha...this lady is funny. Design that Aba boys has been playing with since 1906...

3 Likes

Re: Ex Beauty Queen And Designer Calls Out Gov Ikpeazu For 'copying Her Shirt' (pix) by DICKstractor: 7:03am On Feb 06, 2021
undecided

This lady can chase clout ehh. Design that I have been seeing in the street of ariaria market since the time of using two stones to make fire.
Re: Ex Beauty Queen And Designer Calls Out Gov Ikpeazu For 'copying Her Shirt' (pix) by BastardWike: 7:09am On Feb 06, 2021
A design that has been there before you were born is what you're claiming as yours?

Since you're claiming it's yours, what stopped you from patenting it?

You've been noticed sha.
Re: Ex Beauty Queen And Designer Calls Out Gov Ikpeazu For 'copying Her Shirt' (pix) by Lawdis(m): 7:13am On Feb 06, 2021
She simply needed a Bleep, that's her own way of indication grin grin
Re: Ex Beauty Queen And Designer Calls Out Gov Ikpeazu For 'copying Her Shirt' (pix) by Karemarealty288(m): 7:32am On Feb 06, 2021
You see the result of incompetence..... Ikpeazu will soon be accused of using paper to photocopy... grin

Re: Ex Beauty Queen And Designer Calls Out Gov Ikpeazu For 'copying Her Shirt' (pix) by Olabode971(f): 7:44am On Feb 06, 2021
When the Government is so Useless, this is the result..

How many times have we heard citizen of a State disrespecting A whole Governor in Other countries?

But because here, everything goes for everything.

AnyhowCountry #Smh
Re: Ex Beauty Queen And Designer Calls Out Gov Ikpeazu For 'copying Her Shirt' (pix) by dollytino4real(f): 11:37am On Feb 06, 2021
she no get sense at all!! instead to send copy of CV she is talking of account number,

(1) (Reply)

Breaking: Kwara Orders Reopening Of 10 Mission Schools Shut Over Hijab Controver / Lie Mohammed commissions the tallest flag pole in Nigeria / DSS Planning To Stage A Jail Break By ESN And Shoot Nnamdi Kanu In The Process

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.