Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,903 members, 7,835,013 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:49 AM

Four Oyo Amotekun Operatives In intensive Care After Clash With Hoodlums - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Four Oyo Amotekun Operatives In intensive Care After Clash With Hoodlums (27077 Views)

Opeyemi Falegan: UK Air Force Officer Offers To Train Amotekun Operatives / Fulani Herdsmen Clash With Ondo Amotekun Operatives For Arresting Their Cows / Passing-Out Parade Of Oyo Amotekun Corps; As Makinde Wears Amotekun Outfit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Four Oyo Amotekun Operatives In intensive Care After Clash With Hoodlums by Uchasa(m): 12:14am On Feb 07, 2021
kingsavage:
guy na your cup of tea be that.... una brave na im northerners steal all una oil wells finish and kill una anytime una try to talk....

An average Yoruba man can't stand where a Niger Deltan is, we are people of action and not people of words.
Re: Four Oyo Amotekun Operatives In intensive Care After Clash With Hoodlums by Uchasa(m): 12:17am On Feb 07, 2021
ORIAYO70:

Y r you these foolish, telling someone enough to be ur father to shut, then you as a foolish as rag. Buhari n Fulani slave did not vote Bubu.. ode oshi

Idiot Yoruba fool. I don't blame you, I blame the Niger Deltans adhering to your stupid clarion call for One South. No reasonable Niger Deltan will listen to a Yoruba goat after what you deceitful idiots did to us by voting against our Jonathan.
You guys will reap what you sowed, Fulanis will kill you cowards from llorin down to Lagos.
Idiot bastards from waste land!!
Re: Four Oyo Amotekun Operatives In intensive Care After Clash With Hoodlums by kingsavage: 12:28am On Feb 07, 2021
Uchasa:

An average Yoruba man can't stand where a Niger Deltan is, we are people of action and not people of words.
too much sapele water makes you sober....
Re: Four Oyo Amotekun Operatives In intensive Care After Clash With Hoodlums by EmekaA125(m): 2:10am On Feb 07, 2021
SlayerForever:
grin grin grin
This ur laugh get as e be ooooo
Re: Four Oyo Amotekun Operatives In intensive Care After Clash With Hoodlums by stchinedu: 2:41am On Feb 07, 2021
Ayoolamercy:

Scam alert!!!
Keep changing your moniker, you will be exposed.
Re: Four Oyo Amotekun Operatives In intensive Care After Clash With Hoodlums by AFONJACOW(m): 2:51am On Feb 07, 2021
Yusman316:

Since u people have succeeded in making sure there is no Fulani herdsmen activities/menace in the East, why is it that u guys are the ones screaming herdsmen more than everyone else?
leave us alone and fight your own demon embarassed tongue tongue tongue
Re: Four Oyo Amotekun Operatives In intensive Care After Clash With Hoodlums by AFONJACOW(m): 2:52am On Feb 07, 2021
Yusman316:

Since u people have succeeded in making sure there is no Fulani herdsmen activities/menace in the East, why is it that u guys are the ones screaming herdsmen more than everyone else?
leave us alone and fight your own demon... coward , unity beggars embarassed tongue tongue tongue
Re: Four Oyo Amotekun Operatives In intensive Care After Clash With Hoodlums by AchalugoNwa(f): 4:59am On Feb 07, 2021
kingsavage:
too much sapele water makes you sober....
mynd44 lalasticlala seun oam4j
rule 2
Re: Four Oyo Amotekun Operatives In intensive Care After Clash With Hoodlums by candygist: 6:01am On Feb 07, 2021
kingsavage:
so you are from even the shothole of south south... with all your oil money, that place is still a shithole.... you should go meet your corrupt leaders and let SW handle its affairs

Ever been to akwa ibom state ? I know you guys don't travel. Which city can be more shithole than ekiti, ondo, osun etc. Na only fake agbo Jedi una fit manufacture.
Re: Four Oyo Amotekun Operatives In intensive Care After Clash With Hoodlums by ORIAYO70(m): 6:34am On Feb 07, 2021
Uchasa:

Idiot Yoruba fool. I don't blame you, I blame the Niger Deltans adhering to your stupid clarion call for One South. No reasonable Niger Deltan will listen to a Yoruba goat after what you deceitful idiots did to us by voting against our Jonathan.
You guys will reap what you sowed, Fulanis will kill you cowards from llorin down to Lagos.
Idiot bastards from waste land!!

Your father and bastard generation has no morals no wonder. You r issuing this gilberish, omo ale, the same waste land your father n your entire generation from yeast come to that same land to hawk your fake apparatus... Omo irankiran... We shall see... Your gullible ibo people voted Buhari as well, dindinrin.
Re: Four Oyo Amotekun Operatives In intensive Care After Clash With Hoodlums by Uchasa(m): 7:39am On Feb 07, 2021
ORIAYO70:

Your father and bastard generation has no morals no wonder. You r issuing this gilberish, omo ale, the same waste land your father n your entire generation from yeast come to that same land to hawk your fake apparatus... Omo irankiran... We shall see... Your gullible ibo people voted Buhari as well, dindinrin.

You hardly see anyone from my town living in South West, how can someone leave Port Harcourt to go to a red mud region? Apart from Lagos, which other town in the West can match Port Harcourt? Moreover, I'm not Igbo
The earlier you realize Niger Delta is no mates with a resource poor region, the better for you deceitful lots.
Re: Four Oyo Amotekun Operatives In intensive Care After Clash With Hoodlums by kingsavage: 8:53am On Feb 07, 2021
candygist:

Ever been to akwa ibom state ? I know you guys don't travel. Which city can be more shithole than ekiti, ondo, osun etc. Na only fake agbo Jedi una fit manufacture.
overhyped akwaibom Inhabitated by dog eaters and cheap prostitutes with their bad intonation grin grin
Mumu
Re: Four Oyo Amotekun Operatives In intensive Care After Clash With Hoodlums by Gandollaar(f): 2:03pm On Feb 07, 2021
IamWonderful:

Stop crying and lamenting over a split milk, it is normal there are crises but we are on top of the matter we are forces to reckon with in Nigeria.

we are first class citizens not not third class citizens igbos that their governors are using their meager state allocation to beg herdsmen, we have issues because we are accommodative and friendly, more than 20 million igbos are in the South West with their lawful and unlawful dealing, yorubas are open minded people, you don't have much people in your land because of viability of your land, also our leaders and people are proactive, not like your leaders that are under Buhari's table begging for crumbs, many igbos were massacred in Enugu and Oyigbo for killing one single northerner, and many were airlifted to death camp. We know we have issues because we allow the influx of all people in our land because of our friendliness but we started weeding out weeds just make sure you are not weed out and mind you, igbos will suffer more if things escalate
I knew you would come grin

Rabble rouser! grin
Re: Four Oyo Amotekun Operatives In intensive Care After Clash With Hoodlums by ORIAYO70(m): 3:10pm On Feb 07, 2021
Uchasa:

You hardly see anyone from my town living in South West, how can someone leave Port Harcourt to go to a red mud region? Apart from Lagos, which other town in the West can match Port Harcourt? Moreover, I'm not Igbo
The earlier you realize Niger Delta is no mates with a resource poor region, the better for you deceitful lots.

No comment for you anymore cos you don't understand the concept than to be abusive
Re: Four Oyo Amotekun Operatives In intensive Care After Clash With Hoodlums by kingsavage: 6:20pm On Feb 07, 2021
Uchasa:

ok ikwerre miscreant

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Video Of Vice President Osinbajo And Governor Ortom At Air Force Base Makurdi / Anambra leading indigenous industrialized state and West Africa’s Trade Centre / 2015 Senate Campaign Poster For Alamieyeseigha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.