Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,175 members, 7,821,982 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:27 PM

Team Ribadu Are On Exile! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Team Ribadu Are On Exile! (5694 Views)

With Buhari’s Victory, I’ll Surely Go On Exile – Bode George / I Will Go On Exile If I Don’t Build Second Niger Bridge Before 2015 — Jonathan / I Will Go On Exile If I Don't Build 2nd Niger Bridge-jonathan(2012) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Team Ribadu Are On Exile! by recoome(m): 10:42am On Apr 06, 2011
As the epic battle for the presidency rages on on nairaland, the once dominant 'team ribadu' have been jolted into political oblivon and sent on exile by the dominant forces of GEJ & BB camps, so much for his so-called 'youthful vigour', this futher confirms that ribadu is a paper weight as well as a political jejune!
Re: Team Ribadu Are On Exile! by johnie: 11:05am On Apr 06, 2011
I saw Prof. Wole Soyinka expressing his support for Ribadu while speaking with Riz Khan on Al Jazeera last night.

Guess where the prof was speaking from?

California!

No wonder Ribadu said he is a "member" of the diaspora!

grin grin grin
Re: Team Ribadu Are On Exile! by recoome(m): 11:13am On Apr 06, 2011
johnie:

I saw Prof. Wole Soyinka expressing his support for Ribadu while speaking with Riz Khan on Al Jazeera last night.

California!

grin grin grin
let him still be busy doing 'diaspora bobo' & 'lagos bobo' when he does not even have the support of his LGA, even atiku's active participation in adamawa did nt save him at the primaries.
Re: Team Ribadu Are On Exile! by recoome(m): 11:14am On Apr 06, 2011
johnie:

California!

grin grin grin
let him still be busy doing 'diaspora bobo' & 'lagos bobo' when he does not even have the support of his LGA, even atiku's active participation in adamawa did nt save him at the primaries.
Re: Team Ribadu Are On Exile! by Lagosboy: 11:16am On Apr 06, 2011
Ribadu cannot win his ward in Adamawa neither can he win his local govt, the so called youth in diaspora are for BB, the scales have been lfited and the true colours of Ribadu have come out. He is nothing but a spoiler in this election, Tiinubu has successfully used him, IBB has now used him, Akume and all the other thieves have him on their side.

I want to see what he will be up to in the next 4 years as he is bound to lose this election and Buhari win God willling.
Re: Team Ribadu Are On Exile! by Mariory(m): 11:35am On Apr 06, 2011
recoome:

As the epic battle for the presidency rages on on nairaland, the once dominant 'team ribadu' have been jolted into political oblivon and sent on exile by the dominant forces of GEJ & BB camps, so much for his so-called 'youthful vigour', this futher confirms that ribadu is a paper weight as well as a political jejune!

This is why I can't wait for the elections. Real life elections are not won on nairaland. I predict there are some user names we will never see again once the results are announced and that magical dose of reality has been consumed. grin
Re: Team Ribadu Are On Exile! by nulldev: 11:46am On Apr 06, 2011
recoome:

Ribadu supporter here, hardly post so I am on perma-exile anyway.
Re: Team Ribadu Are On Exile! by Gbawe: 1:15pm On Apr 06, 2011
You fail to understand that most Ribadu Nairaland supporters are liberal, sophisticated and highly refined - more so than supporters of other candidates in my opinion. They are not thugs and don't particularly believe in shouting anyone down. It is my own guess that many of Ribadu's Nairaland fans are personally successful and proffesionally fulfilled folks going by the many sophisticated fans of Ribadu who happen to be prominent Nigerians we all know . Those type of folks rarely approach issues and life as if it is war or "do or die" . If Ribadu does not win he has certainly done himself and his supporters proud because the lamentations of the greatest Nigerian social critics ( eg Fela, Wole Soyinka , Gani Fawehinmi et al) is that too many Nigerians are happy to be bystanders while Nigeria burns . Ribadu cannot be accused of that. He has bravely chosen to be part of the solution and I for one thinks that , win or lose, Ribadu is a winner . At the end of the day I think most Ribadu fans have said all there is to say in recognising that , above everything else, it is effective leadership that is paramount and not bragging rights that "my candidate won and your candidate lost ". Campaign is now over . Minds are made up. let the election commence .
Re: Team Ribadu Are On Exile! by ideylaff: 1:49pm On Apr 06, 2011
You fail to understand that most Ribadu Nairaland supporters are liberal, sophisticated and highly refined - more so than supporters of other candidates in my opinion. They are not thugs and don't particularly believe in shouting anyone down. It is my own guess that many of Ribadu's Nairaland fans are personally successful and proffesionally fulfilled folks going by the many sophisticated fans of Ribadu who happen to be prominent Nigerians we all know . Those type of folks rarely approach issues and life as if it is war or "do or die" . If Ribadu does not win he has certainly done himself and his supporters proud because the lamentations of the greatest Nigerian social critics ( eg Fela, Wole Soyinka , Gani Fawehinmi et al) is that too many Nigerians are happy to be bystanders while Nigeria burns . Ribadu cannot be accused of that. He has bravely chosen to be part of the solution and I for one thinks that , win or lose, Ribadu is a winner . At the end of the day I think most Ribadu fans have said all there is to say in recognising that , above everything else, it is effective leadership that is paramount and not bragging rights that "my candidate won and your candidate lost ". Campaign is now over . Minds are made up. let the election commence .

@ Gbawe of HARVARD, u don talk oooo. wink

Well said

Well put as well.
smiley
Re: Team Ribadu Are On Exile! by Tunsbobo(m): 1:52pm On Apr 06, 2011
Gbawe:

God Bless You, Ribadu All The Way!!
Re: Team Ribadu Are On Exile! by JimmyBoy1: 1:52pm On Apr 06, 2011
I beleive campaign is over too.However, I believe Ribadu should allowed to mature more, as a matter of fact Fola Adeola has a stronger persnality than Ribadu. The fact that he capitulated on Tinubu's corruption issue also did some damage.

This is my personal opinion and I do not suggest it is widely held.
Re: Team Ribadu Are On Exile! by Gbawe: 1:55pm On Apr 06, 2011
Lagosboy:

Ribadu cannot win his ward in Adamawa neither can he win his local govt, the so called youth in diaspora are for BB, the scales have been lfited and the true colours of Ribadu have come out. He is nothing but a spoiler in this election, Tiinubu has successfully used him, IBB has now used him, Akume and all the other thieves have him on their side.

I want to see what he will be up to in the next 4 years as he is bound to lose this election and Buhari win God willling.

These are the type of statements that make me conclude that Ribadu supporters are simply the classiest here and in possession of the most sophisticated viewpoint . You write as if this is all about Sainthood. What "true colours" are you on about? The truth is that Buhari may now be enjoying some swing votes from Ribadu supporters but most Ribadu fans who have switched to the BB camp , that I have spoken to, do not think less of Ribadu . In fact they still rate Ribadu as better than Buhari but wish to sacrifice personal choice for what is best for Nigeria because "it has become obvious that Ribadu has not had enough time to become a force in the North" enough to carry the day overall.

Buhari has had three decades , as a visible public administrator , to garner the support he now enjoys in the North so[b] be fair [/b] and please spare us the sanctimonious noise that Buhari is gaining support because Nigerian youths now think less of Ribadu . Some folks are merely being pragmatic because they want the PDP out . It will do you well to remember that if Buhari does not win then he is finished and will have to leave the stage while life still has to go one for all us . You cannot clone Buhari and , wether you like it or not,  Ribadu , flaws and all, is simply a modern version of Buhari with better exposure and more technocratic skills. Both men have had to operate in different eras and in different roles . That is a very important factor we must consider before we can sincerely appraise them. When Buhari is gone we will see the back of the last "old soldier" and folks like you will pragmatically have to end your search for saintly messiahs because , as far as "good guys" go, we will then be left with Ribadu, Fashola, El Rufai, Duke, Oshiomhole , Amaechi et al. If you think all those guys , including Fashola who I respect highly , are more virtuous than Ribadu then I think you do not understand that a complete saint cannot operate effectively in Nigerian politics currently.
Re: Team Ribadu Are On Exile! by Gayigaskia(m): 2:06pm On Apr 06, 2011
Its time for Ribadu and ACN to pack up and come home to CPC to really fight these criminals of FIDIFI.
Re: Team Ribadu Are On Exile! by ideylaff: 2:08pm On Apr 06, 2011
These are the type of statements that make me conclude that Ribadu supporters are simply the classiest here and in possession of the most sophisticated viewpoint . You write as if this is all about Sainthood. The truth is that Buhari may now be enjoying some swing votes from Ribadu supporters but most Ribadu fans who have switched to the BB camp , that I have spoken to, do not think less of Ribadu . In fact they still rate Ribadu as better than Buhari but wish to sacrifice personal choice for what is best for Nigeria because "it has become obvious that Ribadu has not had enough time to become a force in the North" enough to carry the day overall.

Buhari has had three decades , as a visible public administrator , to garner the support he now enjoys in the North so be fair and please spare us the sanctimonious noise that Buhari is gaining support because Nigerian youths now think less of Ribadu . Some folks are merely being pragmatic because they want the PDP out . It will do you well to remember that if Buhari does not win then he is finished and will have to leave the stage while life still has to go one for all us . You cannot clone Buhari and , wether you like it or not,  Ribadu , flaws and all, is simply a modern version of Buhari with better exposure and more technocratic skills. Both men have had to operate in different eras and in different roles . That is a very important factor we must consider before wesincerely appraise both men. When Buhari is gone we will see the back of the last "old soldier" and folks like you will pragmatically have to end your search for saintly messiahs because , as far as "good guys" go, we will then be left with Ribadu, Fashola, El Rufai, Duke, Oshiomhole , Amaechi et al. If you think all those guys , including Fashola who I respect highly , are more virtuous than Ribadu then I think you do not understand that a complete saint cannot operate effectively in Nigerian politics currently.

@ Gbawe ur dropping some heavy and deep stuff today ooo, I'm beginning to respect your school of thought.and manner of presentation, God Bless you my brother,

be nice if you could convince the rest of Ribadu's supporters you come into contact with,

We all need to get rid of PDP at all levels, (Bunch of Termites eating up the house in bits).
Re: Team Ribadu Are On Exile! by nulldev: 2:09pm On Apr 06, 2011
Gbawe:

These are the type of statements that make me conclude that Ribadu supporters are simply the classiest here and in possession of the most sophisticated viewpoint . You write as if this is all about Sainthood. The truth is that Buhari may now be enjoying some swing votes from Ribadu supporters but most Ribadu fans who have switched to the BB camp , that I have spoken to, do not think less of Ribadu . In fact they still rate Ribadu as better than Buhari but wish to sacrifice personal choice for what is best for Nigeria because "it has become obvious to many that Ribadu has not had enough time to become a force in the North" enough to carry the day overall.

Buhari has had three decades , as a visible public administrator , to garner the support he now enjoys so please spare us the sanctimonious noise that Buhari is gaining support because Nigerian youths now think less of Ribadu . Some folks are merely being pragmatic because they want the PDP out . It will do you well to remember that if Buhari does not win then he is finished and will have to leave the stage while life still has to go one for all us . You cannot clone Buhari and , wether you like it or not,  Ribadu , flaws and all, is simply a modern version of Buhari with better exposure and more technocratic skills. Both men have had to operate in different eras and in different roles . That is a very important factor we must consider before wesincerely appraise both men. When Buhari is gone we will see the back of the last "old soldier" and folks like you will pragmatically have to end your search for saintly messiahs because , as far as "good guys" go, we will then be left with Ribadu, Fashola, El Rufai, Duke, Oshiomhole , Amaechi et al. If you think all those guys , including Fashola who I respect highly , are more virtuous than Ribadu then I think you do not understand that a complete saint cannot operate effectively in Nigerian politics currently.

Guy, if no be for nairaland I was gonna make the switch as well but the way these guys stretch the truth, flip goal posts? I don enter siddon look mode. Apart from the fact that Ribadu reversed himself on Tinubu they are about the same to me

Hobnob with Tinubu: check - Buhari has done same, still doing same

Go visit IBB: check -  Buhari visited IBB a couple of weeks back not surprisingly no soapbox climbing there. I am sure that was a 'friendly' visit but Ribadu went begging for endorsement. These same chaps will turn around and say Ribadu will not have the guts to probe IBB but surely Buhari will probe he's 'friend'

Questionable individuals in party: check - Abacha junior and Marwa spring to mind

Yet Ribadu is 'miles away' from the man who's claim to fame is running a fascist government with economic policies from before the great depression. At this juncture, I'll get my coat
Re: Team Ribadu Are On Exile! by Bawss1(m): 2:16pm On Apr 06, 2011
I wanted to see in Ribadu a frontman for young dynamism, a complete break from the status quo and a drive for stirring this country onto greater heights. Perhaps people still see him as such but I was disappointed when I watched his responses to questions asked in the NN24 presidential debate. He failed to articulate any clear cut plans on how to address what I consider core issues facing this country. Instead I saw him portray his main strength to be his young age – his “youthfulness” -an impression that I agree can be described as juvenile.

Right now I don’t know who to vote for.
Re: Team Ribadu Are On Exile! by ideylaff: 2:19pm On Apr 06, 2011
Right now I don’t know who to vote for.

Try filling the gap - - - - - - - - B & - - - - - - - -  wink
smiley
Re: Team Ribadu Are On Exile! by oderemo(m): 2:19pm On Apr 06, 2011
These are the type of statements that make me conclude that Ribadu supporters are simply the classiest here and in possession of the most sophisticated viewpoint . You write as if this is all about Sainthood. What "true colours" are you on about? The truth is that Buhari may now be enjoying some swing votes from Ribadu supporters but most Ribadu fans who have switched to the BB camp , that I have spoken to, do not think less of Ribadu . In fact they still rate Ribadu as better than Buhari but wish to sacrifice personal choice for what is best for Nigeria because "it has become obvious that Ribadu has not had enough time to become a force in the North" enough to carry the day overall.

ah ah , my heart bleed. so the man should just hang his campaign boot. finito.
Re: Team Ribadu Are On Exile! by presido1: 2:20pm On Apr 06, 2011
Gbawe:

Ribadu better than Buhari but Buhari best for Nigeria, thatz what i understand from the highlighted. I don't see the sense in it TBH.
Re: Team Ribadu Are On Exile! by Akanbiedu(m): 2:35pm On Apr 06, 2011
Lagosboy:

There is no need for this. Would you be saying this if CPC and ACN alliance worked?

Things are too complex for this "Holier than thou approach" please
Re: Team Ribadu Are On Exile! by Gbawe: 2:37pm On Apr 06, 2011
presido1:

Ribadu better than Buhari but Buhari best for Nigeria, thatz what i understand from the highlighted. I don't see the sense in it TBH.

What is best for Nigeria is the ousting of the PDP. While some Ribadu fans contend he is a better administrator than Buhari, they may also concede that Buhari represents the best chance of ousting the PDP . I hope my statement is now clear. At the end of the day, what most folks don't understand is that it won't take a combination of Einstein (brains) and Jesus (total virtue) to move Nigeria forward considering that we are where we are because even the simplest and most basic things have being bastardized to and transformed into a cynical avenue for some to make money while , callously , their hardened heart fails to understand that Nigerians are suffering needlessly because of their actions . Neither Buhari or Ribadu are heartless men IMO. Neither are materialistic . Both are brave and resolute IMO . Either will do as a President to move us forward because, regardless of personal issues and flaws , both are brave leader with political will . In that respect , Buhari and Ribadu , and many other men for that matter , can move Nigeria forward . It should not be a competition or a declaration of "my shirt is whiter than yours" . It should be about the realisation that the PDP has to go or we are doomed to another 4 years of underdevelopment for the majority and rampant self-aggrandizement for the small minority who think they are "the owners of Nigeria".
Re: Team Ribadu Are On Exile! by oderemo(m): 2:38pm On Apr 06, 2011
@presido, i fail to see the sense in it my self, but what i can deduce from our erudite gbawe is that since ribadu sole mantra is to fight corruption and BB been there befor him in the anti.- corruption crusade hence the fight better be left for TEAM BB to champion.
or iam i wrong?
Re: Team Ribadu Are On Exile! by Lagosboy: 2:43pm On Apr 06, 2011
Gbawe:

Buhari has had three decades , as a visible public administrator , to garner the support he now enjoys in the North so[b] be fair [/b] and please spare us the sanctimonious noise that Buhari is gaining support because Nigerian youths now think less of Ribadu . Some folks are merely being pragmatic because they want the PDP out . It will do you well to remember that if Buhari does not win then he is finished and will have to leave the stage while life still has to go one for all us . You cannot clone Buhari and , wether you like it or not,  Ribadu , flaws and all, is simply a modern version of Buhari with better exposure and more technocratic skills. Both men have had to operate in different eras and in different roles . That is a very important factor we must consider before we can sincerely appraise them. When Buhari is gone we will see the back of the last "old soldier" and folks like you will pragmatically have to end your search for saintly messiahs because , as far as "good guys" go, we will then be left with Ribadu, Fashola, El Rufai, Duke, Oshiomhole , Amaechi et al. If you think all those guys , including Fashola who I respect highly , are more virtuous than Ribadu then I think you do not understand that a complete saint cannot operate effectively in Nigerian politics currently.

This has nothing to do with sainthood or anything like that, if you cut yourself out as something you want people to see you as that. Principles and consistency are the hallmarks of a great leader, I was a fan of Rïbadu, I saw him talk when he was in the UK, in fact i respect him for his courage. The moment he chose to run on ACN platform is the moment i started to backtrack , within 2 months he had made several contradictory statements on corrupt politicians. In life you compromise strategy but you never compromise prinicples IMO Ribadu has compromised prinicples or maybe he never had those principles in the first place.

Politics is not a do or die affair and even if Buhari loses life goes on and the struggle continues. If you understand politics you would understand that BB supporters putting Ribadu  down is all about politics. In fact if Buhari wins , Ribadu could serve in his adminstration. Ribadu also went on the offensive to Buhari at the debate and it is politics, Tinubu called Buhari an expired leader although he wanted to be his vice that is also politics. Hilary said Obama was not experienced and lashed out at him but today she is his secretary of state, Nick clegg finished of Cameron several times but today he is his Deputy. During electioneering everyone should have the stamina to withstand jabs and the game of politicking.

By and large it is good to know some Ribadau supporters are being realistic and now voting Buhari.

After the election dust will settle and life will go on.
Re: Team Ribadu Are On Exile! by AljUche: 2:44pm On Apr 06, 2011
Gbawe:

What is best for Nigeria is the ousting of the PDP. While Ribadu fans contend he is a better administrator than Buhari, they oncede that Buhari represents the best chance of ousting the PDP . I hope my statement is now clear. At the end of the day, what most folks don't understand is that it won't take a combination of Einstein (brains) and Jesus (total virtue) to move Nigeria forward considering that we are where we are because even the simplest and most basic things have being bastardized to and transformed into a cynical avenue for some to make money while , callously , their hardened heart fails to understand that Nigerians are suffering needlessly because of their actions . Neither Buhari or Ribadu are heartless men IMO. Neither are materialistic . Both are brave and resolute IMO . Either will do as a President to move us forward because, regardless of personal issues and flaws , both are brave leader with political will . In that respect , Buhari and Ribadu , and many other men for that matter , can move Nigeria forward . It should not be a competition or a declaration of "my shirt is whiter than yours" . It should be about the realisation that the PDP has to go or we are doomed to another 4 years of underdevelopment for the majority and rampant self-aggrandizement for the small minority who think they are "the owners of Nigeria".

Gbawe did you school in oxford or somthing shocked shocked shocked

you are clearly smart but you need to think and know why people are supporting buhari

tinubu is a theif and has been raping lagos although he used fashola as a "refer" in terms of good works

state level, i agree it is ACN but fedral it has to be bakare buhari

forget tinubu in the fedral because he is a theif and you know it
Re: Team Ribadu Are On Exile! by AljUche: 2:46pm On Apr 06, 2011
Lagosboy:

This has nothing to do with sainthood or anything like that, if you cut yourself out as something you want people to see you as that. P[b]rinciples and consistency are the hallmarks of a great leader, I was a fan of Rïbadu[/b], I saw him talk when he was in the UK, in fact i respect him for his courage. T[b]he moment he chose to run on ACN platform is the moment i started to backtrack , within 2 months he had made several contradictory statements on corrupt politicians. In life you compromise strategy but you never compromise prinicples IMO Ribadu has compromised prinicples or maybe he never had those principles in the first place.[/b]

Politics is not a do or die affair and even if Buhari loses life goes on and the struggle continues. If you understand politics you would understand that BB supporters putting Ribadu  down is all about politics. In fact if Buhari wins , Ribadu could serve in his adminstration. Ribadu also went on the offensive to Buhari at the debate and it is politics, Tinubu called Buhari an expired leader although he wanted to be his vice that is also politics. Hilary said Obama was not experienced and lashed out at him but today she is his secretary of state, Nick clegg finished of Cameron several times but today he is his Deputy. During electioneering everyone should have the stamina to withstand jabs and the game of politicking.

By and large it is good to know some Ribadau supporters are being realistic and now voting Buhari.

After the election dust will settle and life will go on.

gbamm gbamm gbammmm

good points
Re: Team Ribadu Are On Exile! by oderemo(m): 2:52pm On Apr 06, 2011
GOD bless u @al.uche, kedu. odinma.
take away tinubu in acn, that will be the democratic party of nigeria for us all to channel our ideas and work vogorously to support.
i think the acn will falter under the corrupt weight of tinubu and the headless leadership of akande IMO.
Re: Team Ribadu Are On Exile! by Lagosboy: 2:55pm On Apr 06, 2011
ode remo:

GOD bless u @al.uche, kedu. odinma.
take away tinubu in acn, that will be the democratic party of nigeria for us all to channel our ideas and work vogorously to support.
i think the acn will falter under the corrupt weight of tinubu and the headless leadership of akande IMO.

I have always said the benefactor of ACN will also be their downfall. His overbearing attitude is something that will make ACN implode from inside in the near future.
Re: Team Ribadu Are On Exile! by presido1: 2:58pm On Apr 06, 2011
Gbawe:

What is best for Nigeria is the ousting of the PDP.
If you are sure that the best for Nigeria is to oust PDP and Buhari is the best man to do it why are you campaigning for Ribadu whom you believed is the second best to do what itz best for Nigeria. Don't you want the best for Nigeria?
Re: Team Ribadu Are On Exile! by Kobojunkie: 3:02pm On Apr 06, 2011
Lagosboy:

This has nothing to do with sainthood or anything like that, if you cut yourself out as something you want people to see you as that. Principles and consistency are the hallmarks of a great leader, I was a fan of Rïbadu, I saw him talk when he was in the UK, in fact i respect him for his courage. The moment he chose to run on ACN platform is the moment i started to backtrack , within 2 months he had made several contradictory statements on corrupt politicians. In life you compromise strategy but you never compromise prinicples IMO Ribadu has compromised prinicples or maybe he never had those principles in the first place.

Finally, someone is speaking on what really is. Many of those who now support Buhari, would have done anything for Ribadu -- Ribadu shot his own folks in the heart when he decided to bed a know 'Godfather', after proclaiming to stand against corruption and the status quo.  There is no need to make it seem the people suddenly changed their minds of Ribadu -- the man changed gears, and people merely responded.

Look at Utomi, who once supported and spoke on behalf of Ribadu. Utomi did not even see fit to have his supporters vote for Ribadu team, after he stepped down . . . he rather they cast their votes instead for Shekarau. That says a lot!
Re: Team Ribadu Are On Exile! by jaybee(f): 3:03pm On Apr 06, 2011
The Ribadu supporters have shown courage by coming out boldly to show and express support to one that they believe in his ideology.

However, the Ribadu we are seeing now is the REAL RIBADU; not the one acting the OBJ/PBP script.

the dangerous part is that some are alleging he is a PDP implant in ACN just to cause confusion for BB/CPC.

Further more,   the REAL Ribadu we are seeing is just as juvenile and inept as clueless GEJ.

That is why, i guess, the Ribadu supporters have gone into a prolonged soul-searching.

However, i would advise that they muster enough courage and come off the soul-searching and quickly face reality. All those reforms they hoped for in Ribadu are inherent in BB and even much more. So they should, as a matter of urgency, join hands with BB and his supporters to work on the majority of Nigerians that are presently on the fence, to ensure total victory for BB at the polls.

At this point, time is of essence. Stand up and be counted among those that contributed to a better Nigeria, post PDP.
we all have that opportunity today; remember opportunuity once lost can never be regained.
Re: Team Ribadu Are On Exile! by oderemo(m): 3:04pm On Apr 06, 2011
i dont know y acn will never learn from past mistakes, during UPN days almost all candidates were imposed on the electorates, onobanjo,ajasin.jakande, etc to the annoyance of everyone, reason omoboriowo left and others.
during AD tyms same, now @ACN we are having a caborn copy of event passed to us all, and i can bet we are going to have same result.
Re: Team Ribadu Are On Exile! by sheriffman(m): 3:08pm On Apr 06, 2011
we are alive and keeping the campaign alive though not necessarily on nairaland

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Achaba (Okada) Banned In Minna, Replaced With Tricycles / Another Group of South East-originated Investors Enrich Lagos with Billions / Why You Need A Material Schedule For Your Project

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.