Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,701 members, 7,831,191 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:11 PM

Please I Need Clarification On This Bible Passage.. - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Please I Need Clarification On This Bible Passage.. (2581 Views)

Analyse This Bible Passage And Tell Me If You Believe this really Happened / What Is Your Favourite Bible Passage? / Which Bible Story Or Bible Passage Do You Find Bizarre Or Hard To Believe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please I Need Clarification On This Bible Passage.. by Image123(m): 9:39pm On Feb 06, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

The figure connotes limited number and tribe of Israel means Christians picked from different parts of the earth not natural Jews!
Jesus explained that only those who believe in his teachings are his family {Matthew 12:46-49} and Paul made us know that God value spiritual Jews not natural Jews Romans 2:28-29

NO! Christ will rule for 1,000 years with the 144,000 {Revelations 20:6} until we all become perfect like himself then he will hand us over to his father {1Corinthians 15:26-28} but we will never forget Jesus the man who came to redeem us from sin and death, that's why the Bible called him Everlasting Father! Isaiah 9:6 smiley

Facepalm on your behalf bro m. undecided undecided undecided
Re: Please I Need Clarification On This Bible Passage.. by Donspicey: 9:42pm On Feb 06, 2021
Ihedinobi3:

I certainly pray that you will choose to embark upon spiritual growth (see the link). I am not special, nor should I be. What I have learned and what I have shared with you is the birthright of all believers. It is yours to have if you want.

If I can help you any further, I would be very happy to.

Thanks alot sir.......

Wahala for who no believe in God.......

But why do God Blessings take time to manifest

Asin one will pray and pray yet no positive Results

And one will begin to wonder weda God truely cares....one of the reasons many have gone diabolical.....

What is behind the delay?
Re: Please I Need Clarification On This Bible Passage.. by Ihedinobi3: 10:13pm On Feb 06, 2021
Donspicey:

Hmmmm.....

New knowledge entirely....

What about the city of Babylon

Are they Believers of the Gospel and why did God say he would destroy it??

The Bible is structured in such a way that you have to circle through the basic doctrines before you go into the more advanced stuff. And as you circle in closer, you get into depths that will stun you. So I encourage you to get on the program of spiritual growth.

You're talking about Mystery Babylon in Revelation? If you are, Mystery Babylon is what the US will be during the Tribulation. Of course, there will be some believers there.

Why does God say that He will destroy Mystery Babylon? Because that is where the Antichrist will come out from. The power of Mystery Babylon will be the basis on which the wickedness that will explode in the world will do so. If the Antichrist did not use it as a launch pad for his world conquest, would he have been able to capture the whole world and rule it? Probably not. So, God lays the responsibility for the spiritual desolation of the world at her feet and destroys her as a result.

Before He does though, He does send out a supernatural warning to all believers to flee from Babylon. So, all those who will be there during the Tribulation will be delivered from that destruction if they listen to God and flee.

4 And I heard another voice from heaven saying, “Come out of her, my people, lest you share in her sins, and lest you receive of her plagues.
Revelation 18:4 (NKJV)
Re: Please I Need Clarification On This Bible Passage.. by CodeTemplar: 10:24pm On Feb 06, 2021
Racoon:
My dear the book of Revelation(Escatology) is a mystery of events foreseen far ahead in time to come.The woman in question in Revelation 12 has been interpreted by some theologians as a divine being that give birth to the saviour-Jesus Christ.

Given the afore verse, the believers can only overcome through (1)blood of Jesus, then (2)name of Jesus(Acts 4:12, Philippians 2:10‭-‬11- "That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth; And that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father....")

And (3)word of Jesus- "word of their testimony..." Jesus is the word of God the trinity and the basis of man's eternal salvation.

So no be only politics section you dey patrol. you try small.
Re: Please I Need Clarification On This Bible Passage.. by Ihedinobi3: 11:11pm On Feb 06, 2021
Donspicey:

Thanks alot sir.......

Wahala for who no believe in God.......

But why do God Blessings take time to manifest

Asin one will pray and pray yet no positive Results

And one will begin to wonder weda God truely cares....one of the reasons many have gone diabolical.....

What is behind the delay?

Very pleased to help, friend.

Life in this world is for testing the human heart. We are here to make an eternal choice: will we believe in and submit to God or will we persist in rebellion against Him?

So, all of our circumstances are structured by the Lord to give us an opportunity to answer that question. Sometimes, the Lord will delay answering a prayer so that we will be able to show either our confidence in Him or our enthusiasm and zeal one way or the other. As I pointed out earlier, if you want something bad enough, you keep demanding it until you get it or else you settle for something. With prayer, we only get what is in God's Will for us to have and we only get it when He wants us to have it.

3 You ask and do not receive, because you ask amiss, that you may spend it on your pleasures.
James 4:3 (NKJV)

14 Now this is the confidence that we have in Him, that if we ask anything according to His will, He hears us.
1 John 5:14 (NKJV)

18 Therefore the LORD will wait, that He may be gracious to you;
And therefore He will be exalted, that He may have mercy on you.
For the LORD is a God of justice;
Blessed are all those who wait for Him.
Isaiah 30:18 (NKJV)

It is possible too that the test is whether we will submit to the Lord's will if He is refusing to give us what we are asking for.

7 And lest I should be exalted above measure by the abundance of the revelations, a thorn in the flesh was given to me, a messenger of Satan to buffet me, lest I be exalted above measure. 8 Concerning this thing I pleaded with the Lord three times that it might depart from me. 9 And He said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for My strength is made perfect in weakness.” Therefore most gladly I will rather boast in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me. 10 Therefore I take pleasure in infirmities, in reproaches, in needs, in persecutions, in distresses, for Christ’s sake. For when I am weak, then I am strong.
2 Corinthians 12:7-10 (NKJV)
Re: Please I Need Clarification On This Bible Passage.. by sonmvayina(m): 11:29pm On Feb 06, 2021
Donspicey:

Pls enlighten me about mordak and kemet.....

Marduk is just the babylonian name for the creator of the universe. The yorubas calls him Olodumare, the igbos calls him Chukwu, the binis calls him Osanobua, Ra in ancient Egypt, the jews calls him Hashem. Same Creator God, different nomenclature.
All have different stories but same message. Like for example the creation of man in yoruba traditional religion talks about Obatala making man from clay and calling on eledumare to send in his spirit, same in igbo the gods igwe and Ala, which literally means heaven and earth, similar story in the bible book of genesis all involving Gods spirit and the earth. Which is consistent in all of them. Man is made up of spirit of God + dust of the earth..
The babylonian and the Egyptian had a well established society before the jews came on board. So when God asked Nebuchadnezzer to go and bring every body to babylon to come and learn about him and know that he is the real and only God. And the other God are all his subjects. When later on, God also used Cyrus to send every one back to tbeir lands, he instructed Ezra to write the laws of God (Torah ) and tske it along to teach his people too. So much of the Torah is drawn from Babylonian epics and mythologies. And when through trade, they also came in contact with Egyptians they also borrowed from their own mythologies and inculcated them to their own religion called judaism..
The jewish holybook is called the Tanakh. It runs from Genesis to Malachi.
According to the jews prophesy ended with the death of Malachi. Anything that comes after that is not part of their scriptures...
Re: Please I Need Clarification On This Bible Passage.. by sonmvayina(m): 11:38pm On Feb 06, 2021
Donspicey:

pls wat are the Difference btw The Israelites,Gentiles and Jews?

And where do we(Nigerian)Christians belong to?

Israel is the northern and southern kingdoms. The jews are the southern kingdoms only while gentiles are non isrealites...
The jews are mandated to keep the Torah, they are to teach it to their children forever..it is supposed to last for enternity. The gentiles are not oblirged to keep all the mitvot, but as they are all children of Noah, they are bound to keep the 7 laws of Noah..
Re: Please I Need Clarification On This Bible Passage.. by bobestman(m): 4:28am On Feb 07, 2021
Hmmmm
Vs1 The woman is Mother Isreal or Africa. Africa is the land of the Sun and where the Sun rises from and hence she was clothed or surrounded with the sun. Africa is also the land where the true children of Isreal were hidden. The map of Africa resembles a woman head. We Africans call our lands, our motherland. Without the woman there can't be any child. She is mother Africa, the mother and protector of the black race. She does that in the spirit unknown to many. Will add a Bible verse later

Vs3 The red dragon is the evil one. His 7 horns represents his children....the red or pink men. They are the first seven European nation aka NATO. The Rocketfellers. Many of them landed from space and not indigenous to earth. Their aim is to destroy our mother and her children (we). The reason they came to our lands to steal our resources, kill out people and destroy our lands. Africa is in chains since they landed on our soil and our only hope is in the first son of our mother aka Christ or whatever you call him for only him can deal with them.

Vs4 the dragon drew the 3rd part of the stars of heaven (that was in codes). It means 1/3 of the Angels of heaven. This are the fallen angels he came with to our world to corrupt it. He want to devour our Messiah cos He has seen his stars as the one to destroy him in the future

V5 Our mother gave birth to a man child who will rule us and the gentiles (ppl not of the bloodline of Israel) with a rod of iron(Sceptre for the sceptre shall not depart from Judah...it means he is a King). The iron rod also means the LAW (He is not lawless as some think. He keep all his father's laws and commandments). The child was caught up cos the lawless ones hate his laws and killed him unjustly but his spirit was caught up to be with His father

V6 The woman fled into the wilderness (Africa) where the Creator prepared for her. She was hidden there. During the great terror, our ancestors went to Africa to hide. Psalm 83 mentioned about the hidden ones. We were hidden beyond 2 Rivers deep in Africa. See Zaphaniah 3:10. The woman was given a time when she will come out and reveal herself and it is in endtime which is now when she will fight along her son and the spiritual ones among us against those uncircumcised philistines who will soon gather to fight us physically in the great war which will happen soon. She is in Africa in the spirit fighting for us.

Vs7 The war in heaven will soon happen on earth between the seed of the dragon(the white walkers) and us, the seed or children of our mother and we can only overcome them when our Messiah comes or returns to our land. And that war is ARMAGEDDON

V8 They were thrown out of the Kingdom of heaven so will they be thrown out in our land where the kingdom of God will dwell on earth. Their aim is to destroy us and take our land

V9 He was cast out and we were told "the decieveth the WHOLE WORLD" This is why I tell ppl that all their religions his controlled by him in some ways and can't save untill the everlasting message is preached to the whole world before those who listen can be truly saved. He that endure till the end will be saved. He was cast into the earth also with his Angels with him since he was thrown out of heaven

V10 listen attentively, the salvation mentioned here was not for those on earth but in heaven cos the devil accuse them daily. It says IN HEAVEN, now is come salvation not to those on Earth

V11 says they overcame him by the blood of the lamb(THOSE IN HEAVEN). When the Messiah died on earth, it is to go back to heaven that was the caught up, he then went to heaven as the lamb that was slained to defeat the devil and his hosts. He was the passover Lamb that made those in heaven overcome the devil and his boys.

V12 Those in heaven were told to rejoice but those on earth were told Woe cos the devil came to torment them. His death saved heaven. The devil then went to those on earth to continue his deception. This is why the Hebrews say no man can save you. You can only save yourself by reason of your righteousness. Truly he came to save his people from their enemies and restore their kingdom but we must work out our salvation and do work meant for repentance. This is a mystery unknown to many.

V12 The devil when he saw himself on earth went to persecute our mother and the mother of Christ

V14 Our mother was then given wings to fly into the wilderness ( deep into Africa where she was hidden from her enemies and also nourished with the natural resources there till the time of the end)

V14 the serpent cast out water as flood (these are persecution thru transatlantic slave trade to carry us away). The verse is talking about the children us. Slave trade and other persecution to carry us out of lands

V14 The godly ppl of the earth condemn the the transatlantic slave trade the devil is using to persecute us. And thus they stopped it

V14 After the evil slave trade, he returned to Africa again to make war with those of us who keep God's commandments and believed in the Messiah (ISREAL). This is the final war when the Messiah will be here already to deal with them. The war is against ISREAL (The chosen seed). You all are but your religions won't let you understand this. It will be pretty clear soon. You all can hate or insult but the truth shall prevail...Eziokwu Chineke gadi
Re: Please I Need Clarification On This Bible Passage.. by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:20am On Feb 07, 2021
I wish Blabbermouth should come over, his incarnate is here! smiley
Re: Please I Need Clarification On This Bible Passage.. by petra1(m): 6:52am On Feb 07, 2021
Donspicey:

Who is the Woman??

[The Nation of israel

Who is the Child?

Redeemed from the earth

And what later happened to the Child?

Got translated to heaven

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please I Need Clarification On This Bible Passage.. by Donspicey: 7:44am On Feb 07, 2021
sonmvayina:

Israel is the northern and southern kingdoms. The jews are the southern kingdoms only while gentiles are non isrealites...
The jews are mandated to keep the Torah, they are to teach it to their children forever..it is supposed to last for enternity. The gentiles are not oblirged to keep all the mitvot, but as they are all children of Noah, they are bound to keep the 7 laws of Noah..

Pls Bible refference to the 7 laws of Noah....
Re: Please I Need Clarification On This Bible Passage.. by sonmvayina(m): 7:57am On Feb 07, 2021
Re: Please I Need Clarification On This Bible Passage.. by Donspicey: 8:23am On Feb 07, 2021
bobestman:
Hmmmm
Vs1 The woman is Mother Isreal or Africa. Africa is the land of the Sun and where the Sun rises from and hence she was clothed or surrounded with the sun. Africa is also the land where the true children of Isreal were hidden. The map of Africa resembles a woman head. We Africans call our lands, our motherland. Without the woman there can't be any child. She is mother Africa, the mother and protector of the black race. She does that in the spirit unknown to many. Will add a Bible verse later

Vs3 The red dragon is the evil one. His 7 horns represents his children....the red or pink men. They are the first seven European nation aka NATO. The Rocketfellers. Many of them landed from space and not indigenous to earth. Their aim is to destroy our mother and her children (we). The reason they came to our lands to steal our resources, kill out people and destroy our lands. Africa is in chains since they landed on our soil and our only hope is in the first son of our mother aka Christ or whatever you call him for only him can deal with them.

Vs4 the dragon drew the 3rd part of the stars of heaven (that was in codes). It means 1/3 of the Angels of heaven. This are the fallen angels he came with to our world to corrupt it. He want to devour our Messiah cos He has seen his stars as the one to destroy him in the future

V5 Our mother gave birth to a man child who will rule us and the gentiles (ppl not of the bloodline of Israel) with a rod of iron(Sceptre for the sceptre shall not depart from Judah...it means he is a King). The iron rod also means the LAW (He is not lawless as some think. He keep all his father's laws and commandments). The child was caught up cos the lawless ones hate his laws and killed him unjustly but his spirit was caught up to be with His father

V6 The woman fled into the wilderness (Africa) where the Creator prepared for her. She was hidden there. During the great terror, our ancestors went to Africa to hide. Psalm 83 mentioned about the hidden ones. We were hidden beyond 2 Rivers deep in Africa. See Zaphaniah 3:10. The woman was given a time when she will come out and reveal herself and it is in endtime which is now when she will fight along her son and the spiritual ones among us against those uncircumcised philistines who will soon gather to fight us physically in the great war which will happen soon. She is in Africa in the spirit fighting for us.

Vs7 The war in heaven will soon happen on earth between the seed of the dragon(the white walkers) and us, the seed or children of our mother and we can only overcome them when our Messiah comes or returns to our land. And that war is ARMAGEDDON

V8 They were thrown out of the Kingdom of heaven so will they be thrown out in our land where the kingdom of God will dwell on earth. Their aim is to destroy us and take our land

V9 He was cast out and we were told "the decieveth the WHOLE WORLD" This is why I tell ppl that all their religions his controlled by him in some ways and can't save untill the everlasting message is preached to the whole world before those who listen can be truly saved. He that endure till the end will be saved. He was cast into the earth also with his Angels with him since he was thrown out of heaven

V10 listen attentively, the salvation mentioned here was not for those on earth but in heaven cos the devil accuse them daily. It says IN HEAVEN, now is come salvation not to those on Earth

V11 says they overcame him by the blood of the lamb(THOSE IN HEAVEN). When the Messiah died on earth, it is to go back to heaven that was the caught up, he then went to heaven as the lamb that was slained to defeat the devil and his hosts. He was the passover Lamb that made those in heaven overcome the devil and his boys.

V12 Those in heaven were told to rejoice but those on earth were told Woe cos the devil came to torment them. His death saved heaven. The devil then went to those on earth to continue his deception. This is why the Hebrews say no man can save you. You can only save yourself by reason of your righteousness. Truly he came to save his people from their enemies and restore their kingdom but we must work out our salvation and do work meant for repentance. This is a mystery unknown to many.

V12 The devil when he saw himself on earth went to persecute our mother and the mother of Christ

V14 Our mother was then given wings to fly into the wilderness ( deep into Africa where she was hidden from her enemies and also nourished with the natural resources there till the time of the end)

V14 the serpent cast out water as flood (these are persecution thru transatlantic slave trade to carry us away). The verse is talking about the children us. Slave trade and other persecution to carry us out of lands

V14 The godly ppl of the earth condemn the the transatlantic slave trade the devil is using to persecute us. And thus they stopped it

V14 After the evil slave trade, he returned to Africa again to make war with those of us who keep God's commandments and believed in the Messiah (ISREAL). This is the final war when the Messiah will be here already to deal with them. The war is against ISREAL (The chosen seed). You all are but your religions won't let you understand this. It will be pretty clear soon. You all can hate or insult but the truth shall prevail...Eziokwu Chineke gadi

Thanks for the Interpretation sir..

Seems Chapter 13 is the continuation.....

Would also like you to put me through....

Revelation 13:1-18 And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy.
And the beast which I saw was like unto a leopard, and his feet were as the feet of a bear, and his mouth as the mouth of a lion: and the dragon gave him his power, and his seat, and great authority.
And I saw one of his heads as it were wounded to death; and his deadly wound was healed: and all the world wondered after the beast.
And they worshipped the dragon which gave power unto the beast: and they worshipped the beast, saying, Who is like unto the beast? who is able to make war with him?
And there was given unto him a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies; and power was given unto him to continue forty and two months.
And he opened his mouth in blasphemy against God, to blaspheme his name, and his tabernacle, and them that dwell in heaven.
And it was given unto him to make war with the saints, and to overcome them: and power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations.
And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.
If any man have an ear, let him hear.
He that leadeth into captivity shall go into captivity: he that killeth with the sword must be killed with the sword. Here is the patience and the faith of the saints.
And I beheld another beast coming up out of the earth; and he had two horns like a lamb, and he spake as a dragon.
And he exerciseth all the power of the first beast before him, and causeth the earth and them which dwell therein to worship the first beast, whose deadly wound was healed.
And he doeth great wonders, so that he maketh fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men,
And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the beast; saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast, which had the wound by a sword, and did live.
And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed.
And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:
And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.
Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.
Re: Please I Need Clarification On This Bible Passage.. by Ihedinobi3: 8:24am On Feb 07, 2021
livingchrist:
thank God this your God given wisdom, there is nothing for me to add to this.

Hello sir.

Thank you for your good words.

My point there is essentially that there is no difference between the Israel of God and the nation of Israel. Those who are Israelites in this life but who don't believe are not truly of that nation. Those who are not Israelites in this life but who believe are of that nation. So, believers are all spiritually connected to the affairs of the nation of Israel.

That is a position that it seems to me that you don't accept. It appears to be the basis on which you hold to the pre-tribulational rapture position.

I don't mean to cause any antagonism between us, but I wanted to make sure that the difference between our positions is clear to you and any other person who may be interested.
Re: Please I Need Clarification On This Bible Passage.. by DappaD: 8:28am On Feb 07, 2021
@Donspicey, has your question concerning Revelation 12 been answered? In other words, even though everyone has conflicting ideas and beliefs, do you feel okay with what commenters have said concerning the issue or do you need further enlightenment which will be straight to the point?
I know why I’m asking this.
Re: Please I Need Clarification On This Bible Passage.. by Donspicey: 8:41am On Feb 07, 2021
sonmvayina:

Marduk is just the babylonian name for the creator of the universe. The yorubas calls him Olodumare, the igbos calls him Chukwu, the binis calls him Osanobua, Ra in ancient Egypt, the jews calls him Hashem. Same Creator God, different nomenclature.
All have different stories but same message. Like for example the creation of man in yoruba traditional religion talks about Obatala making man from clay and calling on eledumare to send in his spirit, same in igbo the gods igwe and Ala, which literally means heaven and earth, similar story in the bible book of genesis all involving Gods spirit and the earth. Which is consistent in all of them. Man is made up of spirit of God + dust of the earth..
The babylonian and the Egyptian had a well established society before the jews came on board. So when God asked Nebuchadnezzer to go and bring every body to babylon to come and learn about him and know that he is the real and only God. And the other God are all his subjects. When later on, God also used Cyrus to send every one back to tbeir lands, he instructed Ezra to write the laws of God (Torah ) and tske it along to teach his people too. So much of the Torah is drawn from Babylonian epics and mythologies. And when through trade, they also came in contact with Egyptians they also borrowed from their own mythologies and inculcated them to their own religion called judaism..
The jewish holybook is called the Tanakh. It runs from Genesis to Malachi.
According to the jews prophesy ended with the death of Malachi. Anything that comes after that is not part of their scriptures...

That means the Jews do not Believe in the Book of Revelation..
Re: Please I Need Clarification On This Bible Passage.. by Donspicey: 8:48am On Feb 07, 2021
DappaD:
@Donspicey, has your question concerning Revelation 12 been answered? In other words, even though everyone has conflicting ideas and beliefs, do you feel okay with what commenters have said concerning the issue or do you need further enlightenment which will be straight to the point?

TBH sir so many different interpretations but i will be Glad if you can shed more light....
Re: Please I Need Clarification On This Bible Passage.. by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:54am On Feb 07, 2021
Brother please do you know where Blabbermouth is hiding? wink

DappaD:
Re: Please I Need Clarification On This Bible Passage.. by sonmvayina(m): 9:02am On Feb 07, 2021
Donspicey:
[/b]

That means the Jews do not Believe in the Book of Revelation..

No, they dont even believe in jesus self..
Re: Please I Need Clarification On This Bible Passage.. by Donspicey: 10:23am On Feb 07, 2021
sonmvayina:

No, they dont even believe in jesus self..

Are they Christians,Muslims or Atheists?
Re: Please I Need Clarification On This Bible Passage.. by sonmvayina(m): 10:32am On Feb 07, 2021
Donspicey:

Are they Christians,Muslims or Atheists?

None of the above, they follow the laws of God as contained in the torah...

To them christianity is idolatry and God forbids it.
Re: Please I Need Clarification On This Bible Passage.. by Donspicey: 10:41am On Feb 07, 2021
sonmvayina:

None of the above, they follow the laws of God as contained in the torah...
To them christianity is idolatry and God forbids it.
Wahala.....
Well only God knows those serving him.....
Re: Please I Need Clarification On This Bible Passage.. by sonmvayina(m): 11:14am On Feb 07, 2021
Donspicey:

Wahala.....

Well only God knows those serving him.....

They are not God chosen people for nothing...they are the only ones that follow Gods laws. God promised his love will never depart from them..
Re: Please I Need Clarification On This Bible Passage.. by DappaD: 11:42am On Feb 07, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
Brother please do you know where Blabbermouth is hiding? wink

Seems he’s off the religious section.
Re: Please I Need Clarification On This Bible Passage.. by DappaD: 12:08pm On Feb 07, 2021
Donspicey:

TBH sir so many different interpretations but i will be Glad if you can shed more light....

I’d prefer if you just read it yourself and see if it makes sense to you. The link below will provide clear, direct answers to your quest in understanding Revelation 12:1-17.

https://wol.jw.org/en/wol/d/r1/lp-e/1101988027

Let me know if this provides the answers you’re looking for.
Re: Please I Need Clarification On This Bible Passage.. by bukatyne(f): 12:43pm On Feb 07, 2021
Ihedinobi3:

Hi there.

As verses 1 and 3 both say, the woman and the dragon are metaphors for something else. It is important to note that unless Revelation (and indeed any other part of the Bible) says that something is a sign, we would be most unwise to assume that it is not being literal. Your questions show that you recognize that these are signs that need interpretation, good for you.

1. The woman is Israel, just as the 12 stars show. Compare Genesis 37:9-10. The 12 stars stand for the 12 tribes of Israel.

2. The child is the Lord Jesus Christ. Many Bible passages here in Revelation and all over the Bible including Psalm 2, Isaiah 7, and Isaiah 9 attest to this.

3. As verse 5 says and as the rest of the Bible bears witness, the Lord Jesus will return to destroy Satan's kingdom ruling over the earth currently and take rulership over the whole world.

Is this same Ihedinobi of family Section those years?
Re: Please I Need Clarification On This Bible Passage.. by livingchrist: 1:10pm On Feb 07, 2021
Ihedinobi3:

Hello sir.

Thank you for your good words.

My point there is essentially that there is no difference between the Israel of God and the nation of Israel. Those who are Israelites in this life but who don't believe are not truly of that nation. Those who are not Israelites in this life but who believe are of that nation. So, believers are all spiritually connected to the affairs of the nation of Israel.

That is a position that it seems to me that you don't accept. It appears to be the basis on which you hold to the pre-tribulational rapture position.

I don't mean to cause any antagonism between us, but I wanted to make sure that the difference between our positions is clear to you and any other person who may be interested.
yes
Christians are spiritual Isreal and not everyone from Israel is truly an isrealities but understand that my submission on pre tribualtion is based on the promise of God to rebuild the nation of Israel which will eventually consist of those who are naturally Jews and Gentiles who became jews by rebirth. Jesus mentioned it in John that there are sheep not of the Jewsish fold but would be joined to the Jews at the later days and paul said God is not through with the natural jews but will surely revisit them, this was already showed to Daniel as the last 7 years which of the 70 weeks prophecy.
Only the pretribulation can put all these puzzles together. Whether you believe in the pretribulation rapture or not it does not deny the fact you made a good submission.
Re: Please I Need Clarification On This Bible Passage.. by bobestman(m): 1:43pm On Feb 07, 2021
Donspicey:

Thanks for the Interpretation sir..

Seems Chapter 13 is the continuation.....

Would also like you to put me through....

Revelation 13:1-18 And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy.
And the beast which I saw was like unto a leopard, and his feet were as the feet of a bear, and his mouth as the mouth of a lion: and the dragon gave him his power, and his seat, and great authority.
And I saw one of his heads as it were wounded to death; and his deadly wound was healed: and all the world wondered after the beast.
And they worshipped the dragon which gave power unto the beast: and they worshipped the beast, saying, Who is like unto the beast? who is able to make war with him?
And there was given unto him a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies; and power was given unto him to continue forty and two months.
And he opened his mouth in blasphemy against God, to blaspheme his name, and his tabernacle, and them that dwell in heaven.
And it was given unto him to make war with the saints, and to overcome them: and power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations.
And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.
If any man have an ear, let him hear.
He that leadeth into captivity shall go into captivity: he that killeth with the sword must be killed with the sword. Here is the patience and the faith of the saints.
And I beheld another beast coming up out of the earth; and he had two horns like a lamb, and he spake as a dragon.
And he exerciseth all the power of the first beast before him, and causeth the earth and them which dwell therein to worship the first beast, whose deadly wound was healed.
And he doeth great wonders, so that he maketh fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men,
And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the beast; saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast, which had the wound by a sword, and did live.
And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed.
And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:
And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.
Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.

What I told you are the unseslings and I don't care if ppl understand or not. The woman is Isreal and they are the only ppl God Almighty made covenant with - Psalm 147:19-20. The other religions were created by the Vatican to hide and prevent Isreal from waking up. The woman who created them was an expert in making leavens. She corrupted the true way into 3 religions (ChriSlamJew) which means the 3 measures of meal - Matthew 13:33. We were never into any religion. The first set of ppl to be persecuted were not Christians. We were never persecuted cos we are Christians but cos we are IsiOraEle (Isreal) head or first ppl of the sovereign one...the chosen people by bloodline. I don't care what you believe but I tell you after the revolution and war, those who are saved or remain we be gathered together as one people (Isreal) as it was in the beginning and all your religions, you all will destroy it. Beware of the NT, many things there were turned upside down and are Men interpretations to hide Isreal and this is why they teach you that the Church replaced ISREAL ( a people God made a covenant with and promised He will save them in the end). There is still a hidden authentic scripture held only by the One to reveal all these truths. This is why Mother Isreal and Daniel were given a time, it's when the lies will pass out and truth comes out or revealed to all. Many tribes and our true history were hidden in seas. All these will come out and it will shock many. All who remain will be gathered together as one ppl -Isaiah 11:12. From the ashes of this country shall rise a great nation and the ancients shall return into it. In a vision this morning after writing these, I saw in a vision a woman in a Church laying hands on ppl and they were receiving false gift. I was angry in the spirit and want to help my ppl but there securities were after me so I flew away. I tell you, many of them will join hands with the evil one to fight Isreal. I don't care if you guys believe me but will keep shocking you with the truth.

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Clarification On This Bible Passage.. by MaxInDHouse(m): 1:48pm On Feb 07, 2021
DappaD:

Seems he’s off the religious section.

DappaD, are you sure? wink
Re: Please I Need Clarification On This Bible Passage.. by Ihedinobi3: 1:49pm On Feb 07, 2021
bukatyne:

Is this same Ihedinobi of family Section those years?

Hey Bukky!!!

Long time!!! How have you and Hubby been?

Yes o, it's the same "me" o.
Re: Please I Need Clarification On This Bible Passage.. by DappaD: 2:58pm On Feb 07, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

DappaD, are you sure? wink

Positive.
Re: Please I Need Clarification On This Bible Passage.. by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:00pm On Feb 07, 2021
DappaD:

Positive.

Brother i can fell Blabbermouth is still very much around o! smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Israelite God, Yahweh Of Shasu Tribe / Peter,the Foundation Of The Church? / Pastor Vacates Church Because He Is Too Famous

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 141
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.