Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,922 members, 7,814,102 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:51 AM

Patricia Bitcoin - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Patricia Bitcoin (2830 Views)

Patricia Suspends Withdrawal; Loses Funds Due To A Security Breach / Is Patricia Technology A Scam? / Patricia Is A Scam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Patricia Bitcoin by ekene101: 6:10pm On Feb 06, 2021
please can I still receive bitcoin in my Patricia wallet and trade it with Patricia app,I don't want my money to get trapped in the app.
Re: Patricia Bitcoin by drlaykay(m): 6:44pm On Feb 06, 2021
I think you can, but you just can't buy from your bank.. like sending money into your Patricia account from your bank account to acquire Bitcoin.

You can buy from regular traders. They are mostly Yahoo boys, so be careful!
Re: Patricia Bitcoin by ekene101: 3:39am On Feb 07, 2021
drlaykay:
I think you can, but you just can't buy from your bank.. like sending money into your Patricia account from your bank account to acquire Bitcoin.

You can buy from regular traders. They are mostly Yahoo boys, so be careful!
ok bro thanks a lot,I don't buy actually,I use the patricia bitcoin wallet to receive funds from my brother in the uk and I sell it on Patricia platform for his project. in a few days he will be sending some to my wallet and I don't want it to get stuck in there, because I no fit for long talks o.
Re: Patricia Bitcoin by showafrica(m): 7:49am On Feb 07, 2021
ekene101:
ok bro thanks a lot,I don't buy actually,I use the patricia bitcoin wallet to receive funds from my brother in the uk and I sell it on Patricia platform for his project. in a few days he will be sending some to my wallet and I don't want it to get stuck in there, because I no fit for long talks o.

Your btc will come to Patricia but you might not be able to sell it for Naira at Patricia... May be and may be not. You will have to sell it to an individual and collect Naira. Beware of yahoo boys
Re: Patricia Bitcoin by ekene101: 7:54am On Feb 07, 2021
showafrica:

Your btc will come to Patricia but you might not be able to sell it for Naira at Patricia... May be and may be not. You will have to sell it to an individual and collect Naira. Beware of yahoo boys
ok thank bro..
Re: Patricia Bitcoin by ranger123: 9:12pm On Apr 06, 2021
ekene101:
please can I still receive bitcoin in my Patricia wallet and trade it with Patricia app,I don't want my money to get trapped in the app.

Guy ,reply my PM
Re: Patricia Bitcoin by Earthstorms(m): 5:56am On May 24, 2021
showafrica:

Is there no app one can use to sell Bitcoin without involving individuals?
Re: Patricia Bitcoin by ekene101: 9:45am On May 24, 2021
Earthstorms:

Patricia app,remitano
Re: Patricia Bitcoin by showafrica(m): 3:22pm On May 24, 2021
Earthstorms:

No FG banned it and even if you create an app for auto p2p, they will trace it and block the account. You know, they detest anything that benefits the common man. The best is the p2p sites with excrow like localbitcoins and Remitano. Mytopexchange is good too. If you send me mail i send you there full site, Nairaland won't allow that.

2 Likes

Re: Patricia Bitcoin by Nobody: 2:27am On May 25, 2021
Re: Patricia Bitcoin by Nobody: 2:14pm On May 26, 2021
ekene101:
b
Re: Patricia Bitcoin by IyaTola: 3:00pm On May 26, 2021
showafrica:

No FG banned it and even if you create an app for auto p2p, they will trace it and block the account. You know, they detest anything that benefits the common man. The best is the p2p sites with excrow like localbitcoins and Remitano. Mytopexchange is good too. If you send me mail i send you there full site, Nairaland won't allow that.
BINANCE
Re: Patricia Bitcoin by gambit25: 5:50pm On May 26, 2021
Be very careful on Binance the place is full with scammers, especially since the crypto dip.

1 Like

Re: Patricia Bitcoin by Ffssf: 10:04pm On May 26, 2021

Re: Patricia Bitcoin by ekene101: 10:40pm On May 26, 2021
Use Patricia app,it's what I am using,they have their own p2p platform..I even used it today
Re: Patricia Bitcoin by Cryil007: 7:50am On May 27, 2021
There’s and we can also deal P2P on there
Earthstorms:

Re: Patricia Bitcoin by Byndimge(m): 8:48pm On Jun 07, 2021
I’m not a yahoo boy but I buy btc and pay you to your local bank. Trust is of the essence. If you’re ready I’m serious. WhatsApp 07088016209
Re: Patricia Bitcoin by 02emrys(m): 7:32am On Jun 08, 2021
Btc available for sale
Luno to luno only
Escrow accepted
Re: Patricia Bitcoin by MrFollowFollow(m): 12:16pm On Jun 08, 2021
showafrica:

For your information Ekene101 himself is also a Yahoo boy and a professional onigbese grin

1 Like

Re: Patricia Bitcoin by showafrica(m): 1:03pm On Jun 08, 2021
MrFollowFollow:

For your information Ekene101 himself is also a Yahoo boy and a professional onigbese grin

Lol, I don't know why guys decided to scam there own brother. Instead of them to concentrate on Luggard brothers and sisters.. It won't end well with them.
Re: Patricia Bitcoin by ekene101: 1:34pm On Jun 08, 2021
[quote author=ekene101 post=102506498]ode I own Bitcoin and wanted to trade it after ban on crypto. Sokoloan agent,get sense I will not pay ur loan go call police.
Re: Patricia Bitcoin by ekene101: 1:34pm On Jun 08, 2021
[quote author=showafrica post=102505451]

Goat,did I tell u I scammed my Bitcoin make una dey read to understand before flying into conclusion.ode
Re: Patricia Bitcoin by ekene101: 1:54pm On Jun 08, 2021
Check all my post,have you seen anyone accused me of scamming them or you think I just joined nairaland last year or you see me trading anything on nairaland. Do you know how many people I have help here in nairaland and they are gradually picking up and helping themselves all for free. Make una dey check well before accusing someone falsely.
Re: Patricia Bitcoin by MrFollowFollow(m): 11:56pm On Jun 08, 2021
showafrica:

Lol, I don't know why guys decided to scam there own brother. Instead of them to concentrate on Luggard brothers and sisters.. It won't end well with them.

Don't mind the lying idiot

See where he admitted it here

ekene101:
I dey do yahoo go check,my previous post,I no dey hide am.. hippocrasy kill u there, na small 5k loan I go dey hide from. God no go even let me broke to that extent to collect am and If I do I no go pay,go kill urself ode

ekene101:
Check all my post,have you seen anyone accused me of scamming them or you think I just joined nairaland last year or you see me trading anything on nairaland. Do you know how many people I have help here in nairaland and they are gradually picking up and helping themselves all for free. Make una dey check well before accusing someone falsely.

2 Likes

Re: Patricia Bitcoin by ekene101: 9:02am On Jun 09, 2021
MrFollowFollow:

Don't mind the lying idiot

See where he admitted it here

foolish goat,I no dey do local like ur imkpi dwarf goat of a father,na international I dey do and if u want I go teach ur imkpi father for free make he see money rent house commot 14 of una for 1room mud hut wey una dey share. At ur age u no fit differentiate local and international. No wonder u no get sense so, Sunday school dropout. No wonder na only female monikers u dey follow,son of a he-goat is also a hegoat.
Re: Patricia Bitcoin by jom28gy(m): 10:37am On Jun 09, 2021
How does it look like
Re: Patricia Bitcoin by Goldenrichard(m): 10:49am On Jun 09, 2021
Pls , who can help me out , i withdrew from Roqqu since on friday ..I haven't been credited and the customer care aren't replying.
Re: Patricia Bitcoin by MrFollowFollow(m): 11:35am On Jun 09, 2021
ekene101:
foolish goat,I no dey do local like ur imkpi dwarf goat of a father,na international I dey do and if u want I go teach ur imkpi father for free make he see money rent house commot 14 of una for 1room mud hut wey una dey share. At ur age u no fit differentiate local and international. No wonder u no get sense so, Sunday school dropout. No wonder na only female monikers u dey follow,son of a he-goat is also a hegoat.

Whether local or international a thief is a thief!

Hushpuppi is in an American prison but you will end up in a Congolese prison where they will be serving your watery beans throughout your prison term!

Elede! grin
Re: Patricia Bitcoin by ekene101: 12:17pm On Jun 09, 2021
MrFollowFollow:

Whether local or international a thief is a thief!

Hushpuppi is in an American prison but you will end up in a Congolese prison where they will be serving your watery beans throughout your prison term!

Elede! grin
sokoloan agent,I ain't paying your loan.
Re: Patricia Bitcoin by stacyadams: 1:39pm On Sep 07, 2022
ekene101:
...can I WhatsApp you?

(1) (Reply)

How To Make $50 In 1hour By Just Solving Captcha / Verified Real Estates Offers (No Agency Fees): Lekki/Ajah/Epe, Lagos / Meet The First Nigerian, Kunle Soname To Buy A Top European Football Club

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.