Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,052 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:15 AM

Is Patricia Technology A Scam? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Is Patricia Technology A Scam? (557 Views)

Patricia Suspends Withdrawal; Loses Funds Due To A Security Breach / Patricia Bitcoin / WinThrill Network Is A Scam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Patricia Technology A Scam? by Viscy(m): 4:28pm On Sep 15, 2021
As a result of the adverts of Patricia on BB-Naija I decided to download their app without paying much attention on the negative review on google play store.

Through their P2P option I deposited N150,000 into my wallet and bought etheruem with it.

I went further to deposit another N200,000. My bank account was debited but the money is not reflecting in my wallet. Instead I got an error message on my dashboard of 'transaction declined'

I have sent several emails to them but no response. Their phone number is not reachable.

Even the etheruem I bought from them I can't send it to another wallet.

To my surprise, as I went to read the review of the app on Google play store I saw similar and other complaint from people of how they have been scammed by Patricia.

Please advice on how can I recover my money back...
Re: Is Patricia Technology A Scam? by Skyfornia(m): 4:31pm On Sep 15, 2021
Contact Big brother..
Re: Is Patricia Technology A Scam? by DoggoneDogg: 4:33pm On Sep 15, 2021
He's still asking grin cheesy

If you ever find yourself following a Nigerian yeyebrity's investment advice, consider yourself an irredeemable fool.

2 Likes

Re: Is Patricia Technology A Scam? by Prosperous111(m): 4:35pm On Sep 15, 2021
grin Patricia do you too? grin

They have a secondary apps called Glover. YES Patricia nah scam. I was shocked when I see thier advert on BBN. I lost about $400 gift card to those motherfucker. Card that I got instantly from my people from the other side and I input it straight to thier ststmrabd they told me rejected cos its used cards. Uf you check well on thier app review on playstore I made up to 20 comment that day with different gmail account thinking they would return my money but no they lock up. Patricia nah scam ooooo

1 Like

Re: Is Patricia Technology A Scam? by Viscy(m): 4:46pm On Sep 15, 2021
Skyfornia:
Contact Big brother..

Will that be of any help?

Dominique Mukina2 please move this to the front page
Re: Is Patricia Technology A Scam? by Viscy(m): 4:59pm On Sep 15, 2021
Prosperous111:
grin Patricia do you too? grin

They have a secondary apps called Glover. YES Patricia nah scam. I was shocked when I see thier advert on BBN. I lost about $400 gift card to those motherfucker. Card that I got instantly from my people from the other side and I input it straight to thier ststmrabd they told me rejected cos its used cards. Uf you check well on thier app review on playstore I made up to 20 comment that day with different gmail account thinking they would return my money but no they lock up. Patricia nah scam ooooo

This is not fair at. Were you the person raining curses on them under the review?
Re: Is Patricia Technology A Scam? by delighttessy(f): 5:10pm On Sep 15, 2021
They don use the money sponsor Big brother naija.. I come in peace

(1) (Reply)

Money Mistakes I Have Made In My Life / What Was Your Experience Buying Land In Developing Area / Nigeria’s Central Bank Places $2 Million Fines On 3 Nigerian Banks Over Crypto

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.