Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,397 members, 7,861,116 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 12:55 AM

I Don’t Need Donations From Diaspora – Sunday Igboho - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Don’t Need Donations From Diaspora – Sunday Igboho (892 Views)

Hundreds Of Yoruba Women From Diaspora At Ooni Of Ife Palace Over Yoruba Nation / Obiageli Mazi Receives N1 Million Donations From Borno Residents / N10m Donation: Magu Tackles Ganduje, Says EFCC Does Not Accept Donations From Go (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Don’t Need Donations From Diaspora – Sunday Igboho by adenigga(m): 7:21am On Feb 07, 2021
Yoruba rights activist, Chief Sunday Adeyemo, a.k.a Sunday Igboho, in this interview conducted in Yoruba language by WALE OYEWALE, clears the air on his recent visit to Ogun State to drive out killer herders, the apprehension by his wife and children, just as he denied allegations of fundraiser and the burning of Seriki Fulani of Igangan’s property

Some people have expressed the fear that your approach to the herdsmen crisis can lead to ethnic war. What do you feel about this?

Actually, there is no more fear of civil war regarding the cause that I am fighting. Those who thought that such could happen had the fear because they have hidden agenda. We are not waging any war against Fulani people. Our own fear is that our leaders are friends of the Fulani, who know the herdsmen, who are criminals in our midst. Our appeal to the Fulani is to bring the killer herders in our midst to book.

You recently went to Ogun State to drive out killer herdsmen. Was it on the invitation of the governor?

No; it was not on the invitation of the governor. We are Yoruba people in our own right, we can fight for freedom. Our fathers and brothers were killed by herders while our people die in silence. Our mothers and sisters are raped, farmlands are vandalised and crops are eaten up by their cattle. They kidnap and take big ransom. Just as the case in Igangan, our people in Ogun could not bear it any longer, so they called for help. That was what happened.

You and the Oyo State Governor, Seyi Makinde, disagreed over the quit notice you issued to Fulani herders in Igangan. But since the state is concerned just like you about insecurity, do you think you can work with the governor to achieve a common goal?

We can work in harmony with the governor inasmuch as he recognises the fact that we have the fundamental right to secure our people and to protect their interest. The problem is that those in between us and the government are the ones creating undue tension. We are sure that the governor is able to feel the pulse of the people who are feeling the heat from the killer herdsmen and we believe that he would rise up to the occasion and do the needful.

What do you think the role of monarchs should be in this issue?

Our Obas are the custodians of our culture and heritage in Yorubaland. Today, our Kabiyesis across Yorubaland up to Kwara and Kogi states, as well as Edo and Delta states, should speak with one voice. As things stand, I thank our royal fathers for their efforts. I thank all the Yoruba Obas starting from the Awujale of Ijebuland, Oba Sikiru Adetona; I thank our father, the Alaafin of Oyo, Oba Lamidi Adeyemi, and also thanks to our father, the Ooni of Ife, Oba Adeyeye Ogunwusi. I must pay obeisance to the Awujale for his fearless and dogged spirit and courage. He wants peace, he wants justice, he stands for the truth and I pray that the Lord keep him stronger than yesterday. The Aare Ona Kakanfo, Iba Gani Adams, has also thrown his weight behind this cause.

Have the people who burnt your house been found or what do you intend to do about it?

Those involved in the razing of my house are those who have ulterior motives and who are opposed to the cause that I am fighting. They tried hard to attack me in order to get me depressed. For me, I am not deterred. As for the hoodlums, what I can say is that I have handed them over to God.

We learnt that some Yoruba people in the diaspora have raised about N11m to support your mission. Do you really need such support and what for?

I don’t need such and there is nothing like that.

Some people have likened you to IPOB leader, Nnamdi Kanu, who is agitating that Igbo people should break away from Nigeria and form the Biafran nation. Is your mission similar to that of Nnamdi Kanu?

I am not Kanu and I am not like Kanu. Kanu is working on his agenda; perhaps, he doesn’t carry his people along. This is about the Yoruba people being killed, raped, extorted, oppressed and dehumanised in their own land. What we want is justice, peace, harmony and good governance.

You are quite a rich man. What business are you into?

I am into car dealership. I am also investing in oil and gas, simple.

You seem to have a large number of followers. Do you have a political ambition?

No. I am not going into politics and I am not doing this to seek any form of popularity.

Have you discussed with the governors on how to handle the issue of herdsmen menace?

No, but obviously if they call me for a meeting to discuss the burning issue of security to end the impunity by the killer herders, I shall gladly oblige. I am ready for any genuine approach to stopping the herders’ madness against our parents, brothers and sisters in Yorubaland. Why should our people, harmless for that matter, be going through all the horrible experiences without getting justice? And everybody folds their arms, looking on as if nothing is wrong.

Pastor Tunde Bakare said you promised to see him. When are you seeing him and what are you likely to discuss with him?

The meeting will hold as soon as practicable. The agenda would be about peace in view of the security challenges that is besetting us as a people in Yorubaland.

Are you not afraid that you could be killed?

I am not afraid of anything or anyone but God. God is the owner and controller of every soul. It is only God who can kill me. No human being can kill me, so I cannot be afraid of any mortal.

Are your children not worried that their father could be killed in this struggle?

My children challenge and persuade me to quit every day. They wave the caution sign to me every time. My wife is also very worried about the cause that I fight but I have to do this for the liberation of my people, anyway. But I am equally worried for my people who are being dehumanised and oppressed in their own territory for no just reason. Those who should address the issue just fold their arms and watch because they are compromised. This struggle is for the good of all so that when I am gone they would not live in subjection.

What is your message to the Yoruba on this struggle?

Yoruba people should be united and stop playing politics with the lives of our people. We deserve to be united, so I preach unity of purpose among the Yoruba people. Our royal fathers, politicians, the youth and the elders should speak with one voice. There should not be dispute or discord in Yorubaland. I appeal to all units to speak with one voice. Our Kabiyesis should speak with one voice, likewise the politicians. They should remember history; our leaders should remember that the first Oyo Empire was mowed down by this same set of people. The second Oyo Empire at Igboho Oyo was equally destroyed by the same people. This time, our people must be protected by all Yoruba people.

When you read what Senator Femi Ojudu said about you, how did you feel?

I was indifferent. I need not to continue to give him the honour of a reply.

Didn’t you feel betrayed that somebody of his calibre could reveal secrets of your meeting?

I just told you that he is a mere stooge and a slave to his conscience. The purpose was to divert our attention from the original purpose. So, he should rather be ignored.

You were alleged to have burnt down Seriki’s house and vehicles in Igangan. Would you confirm or deny this?

Let me make myself clear to everyone on this today. On getting to Eruwa, I reported myself to the Police Area Command and having explained our mission, the Area Commander chose to follow us. The A/C and his team followed us. On getting to Igangan, we met the police and men of Operation Burst. We went into the town and returned shortly after and reported ourselves to the Operation Burst team at the entrance of the town. The question is: Would the Area Commander have watched us go to Seriki’s house to set it on fire? Another question is: Could Operation Burst team have allowed us to go freely if we had such a record? There was nothing like that when we were in the town; so we didn’t do it. We learnt that it was an angry mob that went to do that.

We learnt that Ibarapa and Oke Ogun communities are in anxiety of possible reprisal. What do you think about this?

Yes, the people are living in fear. They are afraid that the people might attack them and that is being done by one Isikilu Wakili. He has turned himself into terror and authority in the area and nothing is being done to address the situation. We heard about this two months ago and like I said, nothing is being done to address it. If the governor hears about Wakili killing our people, harassing them and plundering their farm and yet little or nothing is being done, it is sad. We expected the governor to direct the security agencies to smoke him out but there is virtually no action.

Source: https://m.punchng.com/Featured/I-dont-need-donations-from-diaspora–Sunday-Igboho

Re: I Don’t Need Donations From Diaspora – Sunday Igboho by Designsking: 7:22am On Feb 07, 2021
Baba you shock me Oo

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Need Donations From Diaspora – Sunday Igboho by Odua1stson: 7:44am On Feb 07, 2021
If you don't need it, there is no problem but you need to appreciate those people who donated now.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Don’t Need Donations From Diaspora – Sunday Igboho by PrinceOfLagos: 7:50am On Feb 07, 2021
Don't put all hope on your juju vests because it may disappoint you .

At this point sir, I will advice you retreat from this fight against the fulanis because it's bigger than you and you can't fight it alone .

Your Lilly livered kings and political leaders have all abandoned you, so don't make yourself a scape goat.

Just a little advice from a true son of Yoruba land .

2 Likes

Re: I Don’t Need Donations From Diaspora – Sunday Igboho by Nobody: 8:32pm On Feb 08, 2021
sunday igboho, Edo-state and Delta-state are not part of your "yorubaland" which starts with oyo-state and ends with ogun-state.
ignorance will never bring about unity in the south. We are not going to defeat fulani herdsmen rascality only to replace it with yoruba herdsmen rascality.

adenigga:
Yoruba rights activist, Chief Sunday Adeyemo, a.k.a Sunday Igboho, in this interview conducted in Yoruba language by WALE OYEWALE, clears the air on his recent visit to Ogun State to drive out killer herders, the apprehension by his wife and children, just as he denied allegations of fundraiser and the burning of Seriki Fulani of Igangan’s property

Some people have expressed the fear that your approach to the herdsmen crisis can lead to ethnic war. What do you feel about this?

Actually, there is no more fear of civil war regarding the cause that I am fighting. Those who thought that such could happen had the fear because they have hidden agenda. We are not waging any war against Fulani people. Our own fear is that our leaders are friends of the Fulani, who know the herdsmen, who are criminals in our midst. Our appeal to the Fulani is to bring the killer herders in our midst to book.

You recently went to Ogun State to drive out killer herdsmen. Was it on the invitation of the governor?

No; it was not on the invitation of the governor. We are Yoruba people in our own right, we can fight for freedom. Our fathers and brothers were killed by herders while our people die in silence. Our mothers and sisters are raped, farmlands are vandalised and crops are eaten up by their cattle. They kidnap and take big ransom. Just as the case in Igangan, our people in Ogun could not bear it any longer, so they called for help. That was what happened.

You and the Oyo State Governor, Seyi Makinde, disagreed over the quit notice you issued to Fulani herders in Igangan. But since the state is concerned just like you about insecurity, do you think you can work with the governor to achieve a common goal?

We can work in harmony with the governor inasmuch as he recognises the fact that we have the fundamental right to secure our people and to protect their interest. The problem is that those in between us and the government are the ones creating undue tension. We are sure that the governor is able to feel the pulse of the people who are feeling the heat from the killer herdsmen and we believe that he would rise up to the occasion and do the needful.

What do you think the role of monarchs should be in this issue?

Our Obas are the custodians of our culture and heritage in Yorubaland. Today, our Kabiyesis across Yorubaland up to Kwara and Kogi states, as well as Edo and Delta states, should speak with one voice. As things stand, I thank our royal fathers for their efforts. I thank all the Yoruba Obas starting from the Awujale of Ijebuland, Oba Sikiru Adetona; I thank our father, the Alaafin of Oyo, Oba Lamidi Adeyemi, and also thanks to our father, the Ooni of Ife, Oba Adeyeye Ogunwusi. I must pay obeisance to the Awujale for his fearless and dogged spirit and courage. He wants peace, he wants justice, he stands for the truth and I pray that the Lord keep him stronger than yesterday. The Aare Ona Kakanfo, Iba Gani Adams, has also thrown his weight behind this cause.

Have the people who burnt your house been found or what do you intend to do about it?

Those involved in the razing of my house are those who have ulterior motives and who are opposed to the cause that I am fighting. They tried hard to attack me in order to get me depressed. For me, I am not deterred. As for the hoodlums, what I can say is that I have handed them over to God.

We learnt that some Yoruba people in the diaspora have raised about N11m to support your mission. Do you really need such support and what for?

I don’t need such and there is nothing like that.

Some people have likened you to IPOB leader, Nnamdi Kanu, who is agitating that Igbo people should break away from Nigeria and form the Biafran nation. Is your mission similar to that of Nnamdi Kanu?

I am not Kanu and I am not like Kanu. Kanu is working on his agenda; perhaps, he doesn’t carry his people along. This is about the Yoruba people being killed, raped, extorted, oppressed and dehumanised in their own land. What we want is justice, peace, harmony and good governance.

You are quite a rich man. What business are you into?

I am into car dealership. I am also investing in oil and gas, simple.

You seem to have a large number of followers. Do you have a political ambition?

No. I am not going into politics and I am not doing this to seek any form of popularity.

Have you discussed with the governors on how to handle the issue of herdsmen menace?

No, but obviously if they call me for a meeting to discuss the burning issue of security to end the impunity by the killer herders, I shall gladly oblige. I am ready for any genuine approach to stopping the herders’ madness against our parents, brothers and sisters in Yorubaland. Why should our people, harmless for that matter, be going through all the horrible experiences without getting justice? And everybody folds their arms, looking on as if nothing is wrong.

Pastor Tunde Bakare said you promised to see him. When are you seeing him and what are you likely to discuss with him?

The meeting will hold as soon as practicable. The agenda would be about peace in view of the security challenges that is besetting us as a people in Yorubaland.

Are you not afraid that you could be killed?

I am not afraid of anything or anyone but God. God is the owner and controller of every soul. It is only God who can kill me. No human being can kill me, so I cannot be afraid of any mortal.

Are your children not worried that their father could be killed in this struggle?

My children challenge and persuade me to quit every day. They wave the caution sign to me every time. My wife is also very worried about the cause that I fight but I have to do this for the liberation of my people, anyway. But I am equally worried for my people who are being dehumanised and oppressed in their own territory for no just reason. Those who should address the issue just fold their arms and watch because they are compromised. This struggle is for the good of all so that when I am gone they would not live in subjection.

What is your message to the Yoruba on this struggle?

Yoruba people should be united and stop playing politics with the lives of our people. We deserve to be united, so I preach unity of purpose among the Yoruba people. Our royal fathers, politicians, the youth and the elders should speak with one voice. There should not be dispute or discord in Yorubaland. I appeal to all units to speak with one voice. Our Kabiyesis should speak with one voice, likewise the politicians. They should remember history; our leaders should remember that the first Oyo Empire was mowed down by this same set of people. The second Oyo Empire at Igboho Oyo was equally destroyed by the same people. This time, our people must be protected by all Yoruba people.

When you read what Senator Femi Ojudu said about you, how did you feel?

I was indifferent. I need not to continue to give him the honour of a reply.

Didn’t you feel betrayed that somebody of his calibre could reveal secrets of your meeting?

I just told you that he is a mere stooge and a slave to his conscience. The purpose was to divert our attention from the original purpose. So, he should rather be ignored.

You were alleged to have burnt down Seriki’s house and vehicles in Igangan. Would you confirm or deny this?

Let me make myself clear to everyone on this today. On getting to Eruwa, I reported myself to the Police Area Command and having explained our mission, the Area Commander chose to follow us. The A/C and his team followed us. On getting to Igangan, we met the police and men of Operation Burst. We went into the town and returned shortly after and reported ourselves to the Operation Burst team at the entrance of the town. The question is: Would the Area Commander have watched us go to Seriki’s house to set it on fire? Another question is: Could Operation Burst team have allowed us to go freely if we had such a record? There was nothing like that when we were in the town; so we didn’t do it. We learnt that it was an angry mob that went to do that.

We learnt that Ibarapa and Oke Ogun communities are in anxiety of possible reprisal. What do you think about this?

Yes, the people are living in fear. They are afraid that the people might attack them and that is being done by one Isikilu Wakili. He has turned himself into terror and authority in the area and nothing is being done to address the situation. We heard about this two months ago and like I said, nothing is being done to address it. If the governor hears about Wakili killing our people, harassing them and plundering their farm and yet little or nothing is being done, it is sad. We expected the governor to direct the security agencies to smoke him out but there is virtually no action.

Source: https://m.punchng.com/Featured/I-dont-need-donations-from-diaspora–Sunday-Igboho
Re: I Don’t Need Donations From Diaspora – Sunday Igboho by Biafrawemove: 8:35pm On Feb 08, 2021
Anything goes
Once you can liberate your people is allowed
But I doubt
Dont let politicians destroy your efforts
continue and don’t relent

My opinion
Re: I Don’t Need Donations From Diaspora – Sunday Igboho by Nobody: 8:36pm On Feb 08, 2021
Biafrawemove:
Anything goes
Once you can liberate your people is allowed
biafra will never be.
Re: I Don’t Need Donations From Diaspora – Sunday Igboho by Nobody: 8:37pm On Feb 08, 2021
cool This brave man should take over from Tinubu who is looking to sell and betray his people.

1 Share

Re: I Don’t Need Donations From Diaspora – Sunday Igboho by Biafrawemove: 8:37pm On Feb 08, 2021
dowap1:

biafra will never be.
Mentioning me won’t stop biafra
Even if you kpa
Biafra will still come
Re: I Don’t Need Donations From Diaspora – Sunday Igboho by Nobody: 8:38pm On Feb 08, 2021
Biafrawemove:

Mentioning me won’t stop biafra
Even if you kpa
Biafra will still come

keep dreaming, that is all you biafra-wanabe can do.
My guess is that you guys will be very surprised whenever you attempt to foster your biafra, the truth is you believe you don't need to listen to the people around you, you believe you can speak on their behalf, but the reality will smack you guys in the face whenever you try anything. You will realise your limitations right then and there.
Re: I Don’t Need Donations From Diaspora – Sunday Igboho by Biafrawemove: 8:40pm On Feb 08, 2021
dowap1:

The world started like a dream
If you don’t dream ,you don’t achieve
You are lost cos ,we have dream in 1967
Now it is manifesting
Don’t die yet
You will live and see biafra
Then you can grin
Re: I Don’t Need Donations From Diaspora – Sunday Igboho by Nobody: 8:41pm On Feb 08, 2021
Biafrawemove:

The world started like a dream
If you don’t dream ,you don’t achieve
You are lost cos ,we have dream in 1967
Now it is manifesting
Don’t die yet
You will live and see biafra
Then you can grin
My guess is that you guys will be very surprised whenever you attempt to foster your biafra, the truth is you believe you don't need to listen to the people around you, you believe you can speak on their behalf, but the reality will smack you guys in the face whenever you try anything. You will realise your limitations right then and there.

Like Mike Tyson once said: "everybody has a plan until he gets puched in the face". The places from which you guys will get punched will surprise you. Your incredible ignorance will be your downfall.
Re: I Don’t Need Donations From Diaspora – Sunday Igboho by Biafrawemove: 8:43pm On Feb 08, 2021
dowap1:

Your hatred can’t stop the sun from rising

Re: I Don’t Need Donations From Diaspora – Sunday Igboho by Nobody: 8:45pm On Feb 08, 2021
Biafrawemove:

Your hatred can’t stop the sun from rising
My not wanting to exchange fulani herdsmen rascality for yoruba herdsmen rascality or igbo herdsmen rascality is not hatred. The fact is, what i want doesn't matter, the "topology" of the field in question and your total ignorance of it all will bring you down quickly.
All you expansionists are our actual ennemies, it is not only the fulani herdsmen.
Re: I Don’t Need Donations From Diaspora – Sunday Igboho by Biafrawemove: 8:53pm On Feb 08, 2021
dowap1:

My not wanting to exchange fulani herdsmen rascality for yoruba herdsmen rascality or igbo herdsmen rascality is not hatred. The fact is, what i want doesn't matter, the "topology" of the field in question and your total ignorance of it all will bring you down quickly.
All you expansionists are our actual ennemies, it is not only the fulani herdsmen.
Please use this negative energy to generate electricity in your village
Rascality
Expansionist
Referendum will solve all this
For now
I don’t care of about your opinion
We’ve gone pass it
Re: I Don’t Need Donations From Diaspora – Sunday Igboho by Nobody: 8:57pm On Feb 08, 2021
Biafrawemove:

Please use this negative energy to generate electricity in your village
Rascality
Expansionist
Referendum will solve all this
For now
I don’t care of about your opinion
We’ve gone pass it

And which referendum will be submitted to the people ? is it only the biafran herdsmen who have the right to propose a referendum ?
As I said, you guys don't listen.
And I am actually for referendums. Here again, you will be very surprised.
Re: I Don’t Need Donations From Diaspora – Sunday Igboho by OruExpress: 8:57pm On Feb 08, 2021
I think people pre-emptively chose this man to represent something he's not interested in representing. The fight ahead is colossal. The 'herdsmen' are not just nigerians but from the whole of west africa, and the Nigerian military backed by oil and foreign powers support them.

I don't think Sunday thinks at the scale necessary to put up an adequate amount of resistance. Statements like this say a lot.
This is not an anti-yoruba post or anything like that, but other regions are equipping themselves with state of the art technology and weapons, as are the fulani, while Sunday is putting his fate in a magic vest.

so this isn't the time to reject donations because of ego.
Re: I Don’t Need Donations From Diaspora – Sunday Igboho by Biafrawemove: 8:59pm On Feb 08, 2021
dowap1:

And which referendum will be submitted to the people ? is it only the biafran herdsmen who have the right to propose a referendum ?
Leave that for international community
Am sure your vote will count
You can vote No
Then allow others to ,
You can’t n decide for your immediate brother
Who even know you for village
Re: I Don’t Need Donations From Diaspora – Sunday Igboho by Nobody: 9:04pm On Feb 08, 2021
Biafrawemove:

Leave that for international community
Am sure your vote will count
You can vote No
Then allow others to ,
You can’t n decide for your immediate brother
Who even know you for village

You really have problems listening. Any sort of refendum exercise is not going to be as simple as: "do you want to join biafra ? yes or no"
You think it is either biafra either nigeria either oduduwa... but that is not it. Many ethnicities, especially Anioma have been telling you guys that they are not igbo (they are from Benin) Ikwere and many others also have stated that they are from Benin, ijaw have claimed clearly that they are not igbo and uninterested in biafra... you guys are going to be left with a landlocked tiny piece of land.
Re: I Don’t Need Donations From Diaspora – Sunday Igboho by Biafrawemove: 9:07pm On Feb 08, 2021
dowap1:

You really have problems listening. Any sort of refendum exercise is not going to be as simple as: "do you want to join biafra ? yes or no"
You think it is either biafra either nigeria either oduduwa... but that is not it. Many ethnicities, especially Anioma have been telling you guys that they are not igbo (they are from Benin) Ikwere and many others also have stated that they are from Benin, ijaw have claimed clearly that they are not igbo and uninterested in biafra... you guys are going to be left with a landlocked tiny piece of land.
Start you own agitation and stop disturbing me
If you don’t want to join biafra
No one is forcing you
For now biafra are agitating to leave and once the referendum come the quest will be about biafra
If you don’t want to stay in Nigeria or Biafra
start your own agitation
Re: I Don’t Need Donations From Diaspora – Sunday Igboho by Nobody: 9:10pm On Feb 08, 2021
Biafrawemove:

Start you own agitation and stop disturbing me
If you don’t want to join biafra
No one is forcing you
For now biafra are agitating to leave and once the referendum come the quest will be about biafra
If you don’t want to stay in Nigeria or start your own agitation

Delusion of the greatest order, you think "agitation" is like a coup ? You think those who do the "agitation" get to set the tempo for the referendum ?
Such delusion, the writing down of the referendum is going to be a democratic exercise in which everybody will get to chose what he really wants.
Re: I Don’t Need Donations From Diaspora – Sunday Igboho by Biafrawemove: 9:17pm On Feb 08, 2021
dowap1:

Delusion of the greatest order, you think "agitation" is like a coup ? You think those who do the "agitation" get to set the tempo for the referendum ?
Such delusion, the writing down of the referendum is going to be a democratic exercise in which everybody will get to chose what he really wants.
You know all this thing but you have never emancipate yourself
Nawaooo
Re: I Don’t Need Donations From Diaspora – Sunday Igboho by Nobody: 9:19pm On Feb 08, 2021
Biafrawemove:

You know all this thing but you have never emancipate yourself
Nawaooo
Now your are just speaking tongs, speak sense, make real full sentecnes which people can understand.

(1) (Reply)

Moment APC National Leader Tinubu Collapsed At An Event In Kaduna / Two Nigerian Business Moguls Agree To Satisfy Demand For Sugar In Nigeria / Lagos Is Building The Largest Childrens' Hospital In Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.