Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,311 members, 7,846,383 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 03:17 PM

Wike: NDDC Not Any State, Ethnic Group’s Birthright - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike: NDDC Not Any State, Ethnic Group’s Birthright (24004 Views)

Ayiri Emami: I Don't See Peter Obi Winning Any State In The South-South / Taraba State Ethnic Crises / Wike Conferred With The Title "Dike Oha" Of Ikwerre Ethnic Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike: NDDC Not Any State, Ethnic Group’s Birthright by AlexBells(m): 12:01pm On Feb 07, 2021
id911:

This is not necessary.
It is very necessary
Re: Wike: NDDC Not Any State, Ethnic Group’s Birthright by id911(m): 12:02pm On Feb 07, 2021
BlackFlamefromP:
Oga calm down! Wike didn't mention the name of any tribe, don't mind the guy who claim he was referring to Akwa Ibom people. I believe the tribe Wike is referring to knows themselves as can be seen from their bitter comments on this thread.

No problem Sir! I think I can deduce something from what you said.
Re: Wike: NDDC Not Any State, Ethnic Group’s Birthright by AlexBells(m): 12:03pm On Feb 07, 2021
Jostoman:
Calm down oga.
Okay, I don calm
Re: Wike: NDDC Not Any State, Ethnic Group’s Birthright by Jostoman: 12:05pm On Feb 07, 2021
real1000:
Why are dragging Igbo in this? Did wike mention Igbo here? You people should stop disgracing Igbo nation.
don't mind him, look at the way he is shouting Igbo up and down as if the mention Igbo.

1 Like

Re: Wike: NDDC Not Any State, Ethnic Group’s Birthright by MIGHTYMAN82(m): 12:07pm On Feb 07, 2021
ggood:
Who told you that Ijaw produce the biggest oil in Nigeria , do we have Ijaw in Akwa Ibom state. Akwa ibom produced the largest oil in Nigeria
bros ijaw is d biggest tribe in ND d are d biggest oil producing tribe in ND u will see den rivers state, bayelsa and delta state

1 Like

Re: Wike: NDDC Not Any State, Ethnic Group’s Birthright by MIGHTYMAN82(m): 12:10pm On Feb 07, 2021
ggood:
There is nothing like Akwa/Cross stop joining them together
lol oya nw tell us hw go address dem mr online activist
Re: Wike: NDDC Not Any State, Ethnic Group’s Birthright by chrisxxx(m): 12:17pm On Feb 07, 2021
AlexBells:
Dear Igbo Outcast Wike, Niger Delta Belongs to the Ijaws, Ogonis, Akwa/Cross etc Don't drag Igbos and other of our brother tribes in a supremacy struggle with the Ijaws in the Niger Delta, Ijaws obviously rule the Swamp of Niger Delta, leave the creek politics, Ibo boy that's what an average Ijaw sees in You, You can't eat your cake and have it back, you can't kill Igbos and wish to ride on our fame, Igboland is East central state, Niger Delta is Secondary and since you are not even Igbo please speak for your tribe and Ijaw side of River state is okay with current status of the Niger Delta politics, Goodluck in your Niger Delta Republic, Day never break this one don they cry. If Okowa is not speaking Igboland is good, Wike should speak for his tribe.

The boy is crying, I will mobilise our people lol, is he now a Kanu wannabe, when a state governor have to mobilise people, please don't mobilise oo, you have enough people, Ijaws are a great chunk of Rivers state they can put you in your place right there. You have PH, what more do you want, or you need more money to send to Sokoto when oil spillage is ravaging Ijaw, Ogoni land and pollution killing in PH, I wonder who you can mobilise, prepare to retire by 2023 or rest in the Senate.
Is it this trash you spent over 12 hours to write?
Too much listening to Cownu broadcast has twerked your brain.
Re: Wike: NDDC Not Any State, Ethnic Group’s Birthright by malcom1X: 12:22pm On Feb 07, 2021
BlackFlamefromP:
Oga calm down! Wike didn't mention the name of any tribe, don't mind the guy who claim he was referring to Akwa Ibom people. I believe the tribe Wike is referring to knows themselves as can be seen from their bitter comments on this thread.

Bro he is referring to Akwa ibom people. Godswill akpabio is changing things in that place, you won't understand. And wike doesn't like it.

1 Like

Re: Wike: NDDC Not Any State, Ethnic Group’s Birthright by AlexBells(m): 12:26pm On Feb 07, 2021
chrisxxx:

Is it this trash you spent over 12 hours to write?
Too much listening to Cownu broadcast has twerked your brain.
It is better to listen to Kanu than to listen to a Cow
Re: Wike: NDDC Not Any State, Ethnic Group’s Birthright by manchester1: 12:27pm On Feb 07, 2021
AlexBells:

Good for them, you don't know how they were employed but you know how their oil is drilled, why won't they gist when their farmland and fisheries are poisoned with oil linkage, just tell the Igbo Wike that Igbos know that Ijaws are the biggest oil producing tribe in Nigeria and as such they should dominate over there, The Ijaws are the majority tribe in the Niger Delta.

What do he want, Portharcurt is already the capital of Rivers state, how many Ijaws are working in Juicy position in PH government, other tribes are fine, Akwa/Cross are busy with development, Leave Niger Delta for Ijaws before you bring another tags on the Igbos becuase ones you Igbos from that side commit any crime it will rub off on all of us, better respect Your Rivers state, mind your 4 local government there is no way a minority will dictate for the majority of Niger Delta don't, before you drag Igbos into your oil politics

How is Ijaw a majority tribe in Niger Delta?
Re: Wike: NDDC Not Any State, Ethnic Group’s Birthright by Markbrowny: 12:29pm On Feb 07, 2021
AlexBells:
Dear Igbo Outcast Wike, Niger Delta Belongs to the Ijaws, Ogonis, Akwa/Cross etc Don't drag Igbos and other of our brother tribes in a supremacy struggle with the Ijaws in the Niger Delta, Ijaws obviously rule the Swamp of Niger Delta, leave the creek politics, Ibo boy that's what an average Ijaw sees in You, You can't eat your cake and have it back, you can't kill Igbos and wish to ride on our fame, Igboland is East central state, Niger Delta is Secondary and since you are not even Igbo please speak for your tribe and Ijaw side of River state is okay with current status of the Niger Delta politics, Goodluck in your Niger Delta Republic, Day never break this one don they cry. If Okowa is not speaking Igboland is good, Wike should speak for his tribe.

The boy is crying, I will mobilise our people lol, is he now a Kanu wannabe, when a state governor have to mobilise people, please don't mobilise oo, you have enough people, Ijaws are a great chunk of Rivers state they can put you in your place right there. You have PH, what more do you want, or you need more money to send to Sokoto when oil spillage is ravaging Ijaw, Ogoni land and pollution killing in PH, I wonder who you can mobilise, prepare to retire by 2023 or rest in the Senate.

Brother you are so pained about Ikwerre people. Take heart. But know this there are a lot of Ikwerre and Igbo friends and relatives living and eating together.

Stop the hate. Go find job. Lol
Re: Wike: NDDC Not Any State, Ethnic Group’s Birthright by AlexBells(m): 12:30pm On Feb 07, 2021
Markbrowny:

Brother you are so pained about Ikwerre people. Take heart. But know this there are a lot of Ikwerre and Igbo friends and relatives living and eating together.

Stop the hate. Go find job. Lol
I'm not pained by Ikwerre I'm pained by Wike, Is Amechi not Ikwerre
Re: Wike: NDDC Not Any State, Ethnic Group’s Birthright by AlexBells(m): 12:32pm On Feb 07, 2021
manchester1:

How is Ijaw a majority tribe in Niger Delta?
Ijaw owns 1 full state of Bayelsa and they are part of Rivers, Delta, Edo, Lagos etc

1 Like

Re: Wike: NDDC Not Any State, Ethnic Group’s Birthright by AdakaBoro8(m): 12:38pm On Feb 07, 2021
ggood:
Who told you that Ijaw produce the biggest oil in Nigeria , do we have Ijaw in Akwa Ibom state. Akwa ibom produced the largest oil in Nigeria
yeah. there are ijaws in akwa ibom. ijaws are in 6states. put together all the ijaws in 6state and u find out that the ijaw ethnic is nigeria survival.

1 Like

Re: Wike: NDDC Not Any State, Ethnic Group’s Birthright by NgwalandAba(m): 12:45pm On Feb 07, 2021
Tranquill:

Ikwerre is not Wike. Wike is an Ikwerre man. Ikwerre is not Igbo. Stop being an idio.t and sounding like a shameless desperado..

You are a bastard and stark illiterate, Ikwere is not igbo kill you there, that means Ngwa also is not igbo since both are classified as igbo subgroups and clan.. hopeless idiot from other side of the niger trying hard to divide the truth All know.
Re: Wike: NDDC Not Any State, Ethnic Group’s Birthright by NgwalandAba(m): 12:47pm On Feb 07, 2021
Nabajiz:
Woke became an enemy to igbo from the day he stopped attacking Buhari's government. He should start insulting Buhari again so that the Ibo can see him as the hero he was .

Shut up there. He is one of the lost Igbos like Joe igbokwe now Joe yorubakwe.
Re: Wike: NDDC Not Any State, Ethnic Group’s Birthright by PROPHETmichael: 12:50pm On Feb 07, 2021
Governor Wike you have spoken well. Ijaw people think NDDC belongs to them and as a result, every MD of NDDC should be an Ijaw man. The last time I checked, Akwa Ibom is the largest oil producing state in Niger Delta.
Their former governor Victor Attah(the resource control governor) is the reason why the region is now receiving 13% derivation.

2 Likes

Re: Wike: NDDC Not Any State, Ethnic Group’s Birthright by brandsoncharlie: 12:54pm On Feb 07, 2021
AlexBells:
Every Igbo should focus on East central Niger Delta is Secondary to Us, Ijaws, Akwa/Cross should handle Niger Delta, let us focus on East Central, Wike should mind His four local government, do he want to drag shoulders with people who own full states and more,
You think it is only ijaws that own the oil and the land in the regions. Most of you people are not true rivers people, you're just an extension of rivers state.
Re: Wike: NDDC Not Any State, Ethnic Group’s Birthright by brandsoncharlie: 12:57pm On Feb 07, 2021
AlexBells:
Leave Niger Delta for Ijaw, Ogoni, Akwa/Cross and Edo, Igboland is East Cebtral, if you are not Igbo go and fight with Ijaw, Akwa/Cross cross on Niger Delta affair you are on your own, did Okowa complain, if Okowa did not complain then Igboland is good
What do you know about rivers state, Ogoni land doesn't have more oil than ikwerre land, how many ijaws are in rivers state that has oil, just few.
Re: Wike: NDDC Not Any State, Ethnic Group’s Birthright by handiriwamadi(m): 12:58pm On Feb 07, 2021
AlexBells:

you are a complete idiot and a big fool in that matter, what have you achieved since nddc and the so called niger delta region belongs to you and your family? those that are not from this region are progressing more than you and your entire family. You that own niger delta can you compare your self to wike? Think about your useless life, criminal like you.
Re: Wike: NDDC Not Any State, Ethnic Group’s Birthright by AlexBells(m): 12:58pm On Feb 07, 2021
brandsoncharlie:

You think it is only ijaws that own the oil and the land in the regions. Most of you people are not true rivers people, you're just an extension of rivers state.
I'm Igbo from Enugu, I know that in the Niger Delta, Ijaws are the most popular tribe, then Efik and Ibibio too, so if we exclude the Igbos then Ijaw, Efik, Ibibio and Edo are some big factors in the Niger Delta

2 Likes

Re: Wike: NDDC Not Any State, Ethnic Group’s Birthright by AlexBells(m): 1:00pm On Feb 07, 2021
handiriwamadi:
you are a complete idiot and a big fool in that matter, what have you achieved since nddc and the so called niger delta region belongs to you and your family? those that are not from this region are progressing more than you and your entire family. You that own niger delta can you compare your self to wike? Think about your useless life, criminal like you.
Nonsense I'm Igbo from Enugu lol, I'm just watching Niger Delta Republic from Milkin hill
Re: Wike: NDDC Not Any State, Ethnic Group’s Birthright by ggood: 1:05pm On Feb 07, 2021
AdakaBoro8:
yeah. there are ijaws in akwa ibom. ijaws are in 6states. put together all the ijaws in 6state and u find out that the ijaw ethnic is nigeria survival.
Akwa Ibom have 31 Local where do they have Ijaw, there no Ijaw in Akwa Ibom
Re: Wike: NDDC Not Any State, Ethnic Group’s Birthright by ggood: 1:07pm On Feb 07, 2021
AlexBells:

Ijaw single handedly owns Bayelsa, a part of delta and a part of Rivers combine all of them and then check it with the one Akaibom produce, is Akwaibom a tribe, check Efik, Ibibio, Anang etc, so that's what I mean I did not say highet oil producing states, highest oil producing tribe
There is no Efik in Akwa Ibom and Annang don't have Oil
Re: Wike: NDDC Not Any State, Ethnic Group’s Birthright by AdakaBoro8(m): 1:08pm On Feb 07, 2021
wike now talk out of point
Re: Wike: NDDC Not Any State, Ethnic Group’s Birthright by hotseat: 1:09pm On Feb 07, 2021
Decentralize NDDC now for peace to reign!

Let every oil producing state have its own NDDC, managed by its own people depending on their own quantum of production.

The advantages outweigh the disadvantages.

2 Likes

Re: Wike: NDDC Not Any State, Ethnic Group’s Birthright by AlexBells(m): 1:10pm On Feb 07, 2021
brandsoncharlie:

What do you know about rivers state, Ogoni land doesn't have more oil than ikwerre land, how many ijaws are in rivers state that has oil, just few.
You are saying the obvious but then how is it our business in mainland, Ogoni don't produce more oil, Igbos have Anioma in Niger Delta but since Wike is Not Igbo he won't be working with our own Ifeanyi Okowa so I don't see Ogoni complaining, so enjoy your romance
Re: Wike: NDDC Not Any State, Ethnic Group’s Birthright by AdakaBoro8(m): 1:11pm On Feb 07, 2021
ggood:
Akwa Ibom have 31 Local where do they have Ijaw, there no Ijaw in Akwa Ibom
u only want to create arguement which i wont do with u oga..
Re: Wike: NDDC Not Any State, Ethnic Group’s Birthright by AlexBells(m): 1:12pm On Feb 07, 2021
ggood:
There is no Efik in Akwa Ibom and Annang don't have Oil
I did my research and I know Ijaws are the highest oil producing tribe, I did not say oil producing state get me straight

1 Like

Re: Wike: NDDC Not Any State, Ethnic Group’s Birthright by 2point5: 1:18pm On Feb 07, 2021
This is no longer correct. Facts keep changing. Deal with the latest facts..
ggood:
Re: Wike: NDDC Not Any State, Ethnic Group’s Birthright by 2point5: 1:22pm On Feb 07, 2021
PROPHETmichael:
Governor Wike you have spoken well. Ijaw people think NDDC belongs to them and as a result, every MD of NDDC should be an Ijaw man. The last time I checked, Akwa Ibom is the largest oil producing state in Niger Delta.
Their former governor Victor Attah(the resource control governor) is the reason why the region is now receiving 13% derivation.
The last time you checked has since changed. Delta State is by far the largest oil producing state in Nigeria at the moment.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Adamawa North: Appeal Court Sacks APC's Elisha Abbo, returns Yohanna Amos (PDP) / Lagos-calabar Rail Project: Those Worthy Of Knocks And Those For Commendation / Southern, Middle Belt Leaders Endorse Peter Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.