Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,253 members, 7,864,327 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 04:06 PM

This Pdp Solution To Ending Hunger - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Pdp Solution To Ending Hunger (999 Views)

Photo: Check Out This PDP Agent in Kano / Too Much Money: This PDP Man Poses With Piles Of Naira Notes - Photo / What's Wrong With This PDP Weird ‘Ojuju Calabar’ Newspaper Adverts? (Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Pdp Solution To Ending Hunger by Nobody: 12:28pm On Apr 06, 2011
This picture was taken during the rice distribution of Jonathans Partner in crime, His wife: Is this thier solution to the hunger and poverty in our land? I say no to PDP

Re: This Pdp Solution To Ending Hunger by Manpikin1(m): 12:48pm On Apr 06, 2011
What a shame!
Re: This Pdp Solution To Ending Hunger by Nobody: 1:00pm On Apr 06, 2011
Man_pikin!:

What a shame!
Please what tribe are the people who died struggling for this rice? What tribe or religion are the people and policemen in this picture, they all represent the tribe and religion of the hungry, deprived and oppressed, Hmmm, how can anyone tolerate this and even defend this

Just found the story
There was pandemonium yesterday at the International Conference Centre/ Radio House axis, Garki, Abuja when the First Lady, Dame Patience Jonathan distributed about two million bags of Brazillian premium rice to residents of the Federal Capital Territory.

It was part of the Food Outreach Programme of the First Lady.

Policemen and Federal Road Safety Commission (FRSC) officials joined the scramble for the rice.

Many people were injured. Those who were able to get the item had a hectic time in the face of the mass struggle. They rushed to pick the rice even before it was offloaded from the trucks.

The exercise resulted in chaotic traffic congestion on major roads that lead to the area.

While some of the beneficiaries appreciated the gesture of Her Excellency, concerns were raised about the methodology adopted in sharing the largesse.

A middle-age woman, who was at the scene of the incident, described it as "shameful and indecent".

She noted that the rice should not have been distributed on the street.

A trader who was fortunate to benefit after getting the wind of the development on his way home at Nyanyan, outskirts of the FCT, lauded the First Lady.
http://thenationonlineng.net/web3/news/14793.html
Re: This Pdp Solution To Ending Hunger by Pataki: 1:09pm On Apr 06, 2011
aisha2:

Please what tribe are the people who died struggling for this rice? What tribe or religion are the people and policemen in this picture, they all represent the tribe and religion of the hungry, deprived and oppressed, Hmmm, how can anyone tolerate this and even defend this
All I could do was open my mouth in disgust and utter shock to this show of shame and ridicule upon Nigerians. Eyes filled with tears, my heart is saddened.

It is only a man/woman without a conscience that will vote this PDP again.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/418823_rice_shame_3_jpgb008f6069b108d14f729820a58521d77
This picture speaks a thousand words.

Is that woman dead or she fainted? May God have mercy. cry
Re: This Pdp Solution To Ending Hunger by Nobody: 1:10pm On Apr 06, 2011
Pataki:

All I could do was open my mouth in disgust to this show of shame and ridicule upon Nigerians. Eyes filled with tears, my heart is saddened.

It is only a man/woman without a conscience that will vote this PDP again.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/418823_rice_shame_3_jpgb008f6069b108d14f729820a58521d77
This picture speaks a thousand words.

Is that woman dead or she fainted? May God have mercy. cry

She is dead, it was reported ssome months ago
Re: This Pdp Solution To Ending Hunger by Pataki: 1:15pm On Apr 06, 2011
aisha2:

She is dead, it was reported ssome months ago
All because of a bag of rice.

All because of a need to ensure she does not die of starvation in a PDP government of 12years.

All because of what. . . . . . . .

My God! My God!!

I don't even feel like typing any longer. My heart is really sad right now. I never even knew of this incident.
Re: This Pdp Solution To Ending Hunger by Nobody: 1:20pm On Apr 06, 2011
Pataki:

All because of a bag of rice.

All because of a need to ensure she does not die of starvation in a PDP government of 12years.

All because of what. . . . . . . .

My God! My God!!

I don't even feel like typing any longer. My heart is really sad right now. I never even knew of this incident.
It was part of the Independence anniversary celebrations. The sad part for me is not a Government that chooses to treats its employers like dogs, it is the employers who will bring in religious and ethnic sentitmnts in choosing their leaders, forgetting that their poverty and tribe knows no tribe or religion. my question is what tribe or religion are the victims in this show of shame
Re: This Pdp Solution To Ending Hunger by 1025: 1:33pm On Apr 06, 2011
It was part of the Independence anniversary celebrations. The sad part for me is not a Government that chooses to treats its employers like dogs, it is the employers who will bring in religious and ethnic sentitmnts in choosing their leaders, forgetting that their poverty and tribe knows no tribe or religion. my question is what tribe or religion are the victims in this show of shame

@aisha2
the tribe here is nigeria. it is nigeria because this disease called hunger is in every part, tribe and religion in this country.
the ppl in charge of this country are occultic men who use every opportunity to suck blood. jos riots, uncountable number of accidents, kidnapping, explosion/bombings here and there are all good examples of how they suck our bloods.
God of heaven and earth, from your throne, look at the deaths and killings, look at the hungers and starvations, look at the abundance and denials, look at the plenty and the scarcities, God, if this is ur intention for your children, let it be well with those responsible for all these but if it is not, papa, tell them that their time is up. God, the suffering and the tears of your children in this country must have come to your throne. Your(God) told pharoh to let your ppl go and in the same vien, tell pdp and these occultic masters to let you ppl go. might they refuse, visit them in more brutal ways as you did to the sturborn Pharoh. all these and more i ask in the mighty name of Jesus Christ. and the children of God will say - AMENNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN.
Re: This Pdp Solution To Ending Hunger by Nobody: 1:55pm On Apr 06, 2011
aisha2:

True
Re: This Pdp Solution To Ending Hunger by Orikinla(m): 3:31pm On Apr 06, 2011
Only evil people will vote for an evil political party to continue the 12 years of nightmares. No one with conscience will vote for corrupt ruling party. I am only feeling sorry for the millions of poor masses in Nigeria who will bear the consequences of the evils of the PDP.
Re: This Pdp Solution To Ending Hunger by egift(m): 3:49pm On Apr 06, 2011
Imagine this shame. And someone will still say "Vote for Jonathan, don't vote for PDP"

BB all the way jare! Lets fix this mess.

(1) (Reply)

Ohakim's Sins / Obasanjo: Why Soldiers Can’t Tackle Boko Haram / Nigeria Is The Most Corrupt Nation On The Face Of The Earth. Says This New Mogul

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.