Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,842 members, 7,828,067 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:20 PM

Murderer, Wherever You Run To, People Will Know You – Duncan Mighty Slams Wife - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Murderer, Wherever You Run To, People Will Know You – Duncan Mighty Slams Wife (652 Views)

Duncan Mighty Slams Magnito For Removing Him From “Genevieve” Video / Duncan Mighty: "My Sister Has Mental Illness, Not A Thief, It's Fake News" / Duncan Mighty Elder Sister Caught Stealing At A Shop In Port Harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Murderer, Wherever You Run To, People Will Know You – Duncan Mighty Slams Wife by Onyitexx(m): 10:47am On Feb 07, 2021
Nigerian singer Duncan Mighty has taken to his page to slam his wife Vivian and her family again for plotting to kill him and take over his properties.

In a very lengthy post sighted on the Instagram page of Duncan Mighty, he tagged his wife and his family as murderers for poisoning him so he might die and take over his properties after his death. “Wherever you run to people will still recognize you and call you a murderer”.

“Vivian Nwakanma and her family you’ve not started running yet if you like run to the moon the wrath of GOD must hunt you, people, you poisoned my food and bathing water for 2years and 11months but GOD ALMIGHTY stood by me, if you people have succeeded in killing me you would have told the world I died of hard drugs but MERÇY SAID NO…..”
See post https://www.hosted247.com.ng/2021/02/murderer-wherever-you-run-to-people.html

Re: Murderer, Wherever You Run To, People Will Know You – Duncan Mighty Slams Wife by holocron: 11:00am On Feb 07, 2021
Hey!
Re: Murderer, Wherever You Run To, People Will Know You – Duncan Mighty Slams Wife by chiedozie198100: 11:43am On Feb 07, 2021
DNA test oo.

1 Like

Re: Murderer, Wherever You Run To, People Will Know You – Duncan Mighty Slams Wife by Mastakija(m): 12:52pm On Feb 07, 2021
The guy b lyk ape

No hard feelingsgrin
Re: Murderer, Wherever You Run To, People Will Know You – Duncan Mighty Slams Wife by oxygen47: 1:20pm On Feb 07, 2021
Duncan Mighty, can you stop this show of shame
You claimed your wife has been poisoning your food and water for 2 years. Are you so dumb or something?
A woman needs to tell you this.Listen up!
If a girl of 16 years wants to murder you, 24 hours is too long
You will be dead and forgotten before 2 years
You better stop this nonsense and remarry if you please. Marriage is not by force
Re: Murderer, Wherever You Run To, People Will Know You – Duncan Mighty Slams Wife by Nobody: 2:14pm On Feb 07, 2021
oxygen47:
Duncan Mighty, can you stop this show of shame
You claimed your wife has been poisoning your food and water for 2 years. Are you so dumb or something?
A woman needs to tell you this.Listen up!
If a girl of 16 years wants to murder you, 24 hours is too long
You will be dead and forgotten before 2 years
You better stop this nonsense and remarry if you please. Marriage is not by force

Re: Murderer, Wherever You Run To, People Will Know You – Duncan Mighty Slams Wife by maureensylvia(f): 5:02pm On Feb 07, 2021
hmmm

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid's Son, Boluwatife Says, Nigeria Does Not Have A President / Less Than A Year After Winning Bbnaija, See What Laycon Has Achieved / Qdot Posted Photo Of His Grandma That Got Blind As Narrated In His Song “moriamo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.