Stats: 3,165,290 members, 7,860,695 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 02:24 PM

Police Arrest 70-Year-Old HIV-Positive Man Who Raped 5-Year-Old Girl In Benue - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Arrest 70-Year-Old HIV-Positive Man Who Raped 5-Year-Old Girl In Benue (17692 Views)

Police Arrest 70 Persons, Uber Drivers Over Death Of Officer In Lagos / Again, Police Raid Abuja Clubs, Arrest 70 Women / Islamic Cleric Who Raped 5-Year-Old Girl In Lagos: "How I Removed Her Panties" (2) (3) (4)

Re: Police Arrest 70-Year-Old HIV-Positive Man Who Raped 5-Year-Old Girl In Benue by Nobody: 7:55pm On Feb 07, 2021
Life is absurd.
Re: Police Arrest 70-Year-Old HIV-Positive Man Who Raped 5-Year-Old Girl In Benue by livingchrist: 7:56pm On Feb 07, 2021
This is wickedness, Nigeria is a wicked place.
Re: Police Arrest 70-Year-Old HIV-Positive Man Who Raped 5-Year-Old Girl In Benue by HeadShot: 8:03pm On Feb 07, 2021
P1PrinceKT:
May the fear of Buhari and his leadership style dominate your remaining days on Earth Amen.

Fulani herdsmen fall on you
Re: Police Arrest 70-Year-Old HIV-Positive Man Who Raped 5-Year-Old Girl In Benue by Splitmind: 8:04pm On Feb 07, 2021
This man shouldn't be kept with humans, only animals like him
Re: Police Arrest 70-Year-Old HIV-Positive Man Who Raped 5-Year-Old Girl In Benue by omgismholly(f): 8:05pm On Feb 07, 2021
he should be dragged to pieces ASAP. what evil sad
Re: Police Arrest 70-Year-Old HIV-Positive Man Who Raped 5-Year-Old Girl In Benue by 10mobile: 8:07pm On Feb 07, 2021
Scrupulous419:

Senior man put this pic down... na eye sore be this. Make we dey guided small for wetin we dey upload

Good evening senior man
That thing is suya nah.
Re: Police Arrest 70-Year-Old HIV-Positive Man Who Raped 5-Year-Old Girl In Benue by 10mobile: 8:09pm On Feb 07, 2021
HellVictorinho:
Life is absurd.
I tell you. I'm starting to hate life.
Re: Police Arrest 70-Year-Old HIV-Positive Man Who Raped 5-Year-Old Girl In Benue by Nobody: 8:11pm On Feb 07, 2021
OK. See another one. 70 year old raping a 5 year old. Why men?
Re: Police Arrest 70-Year-Old HIV-Positive Man Who Raped 5-Year-Old Girl In Benue by stormborn28(m): 8:17pm On Feb 07, 2021
P1PrinceKT:
May the fear of Buhari and his leadership style dominate your remaining days on Earth Amen.

what nonsense leadership style the useless president has?
Re: Police Arrest 70-Year-Old HIV-Positive Man Who Raped 5-Year-Old Girl In Benue by SweetDipBenny(m): 8:20pm On Feb 07, 2021
Antoeni:
This should be the Man’s Fate
No i dont agree
Jus kill him
Re: Police Arrest 70-Year-Old HIV-Positive Man Who Raped 5-Year-Old Girl In Benue by ijayebonyi(f): 8:22pm On Feb 07, 2021
Wickedness at its peak
Re: Police Arrest 70-Year-Old HIV-Positive Man Who Raped 5-Year-Old Girl In Benue by Hassanmaye(m): 8:22pm On Feb 07, 2021
He should be castrated or beheaded
Re: Police Arrest 70-Year-Old HIV-Positive Man Who Raped 5-Year-Old Girl In Benue by stormborn28(m): 8:24pm On Feb 07, 2021
Scrupulous419:

not a death sentence plum

better than malaria if u know

HIV na weapon to promote oyibo condem business

Las las that man will be dealt with and the lil girl will find happiness again
the girl find happiness again? Slapping you is an understatement... Do you know the trauma rape can cause not to talk of infections from HIV....can you take malaria drugs continuously for just 5 years....nonsense everywhere
Re: Police Arrest 70-Year-Old HIV-Positive Man Who Raped 5-Year-Old Girl In Benue by Nobody: 8:34pm On Feb 07, 2021
omooba969:

How did you conclude he's hiv positive?

Can't you see the headlines?
Re: Police Arrest 70-Year-Old HIV-Positive Man Who Raped 5-Year-Old Girl In Benue by Dearlord(m): 9:01pm On Feb 07, 2021
I feel so bad right now
Re: Police Arrest 70-Year-Old HIV-Positive Man Who Raped 5-Year-Old Girl In Benue by cococandy(f): 9:09pm On Feb 07, 2021
Ugh.
Re: Police Arrest 70-Year-Old HIV-Positive Man Who Raped 5-Year-Old Girl In Benue by Decent09(m): 9:20pm On Feb 07, 2021
envoymedia:
The Benue State Police Command has confirmed the arrest of a 70-year-old man who serially raped a five-year-old girl in Gwer West Local Government Area of the State, IgbereTV reports.

The suspect now identified as Nicholas Akeh, had confessed to have repeatedly molested the child.

Spokesperson of the command, DSP Catherine Anene, who confirmed the incident to Daily Trust, said the “suspect is in police custody and investigation is in progress"

Akeh, is said to be a neighbour and close family relative of the victim’s parent and has been living with HIV positive for the past 20 years.

Meanwhile, activist Ukan Kurugh in an update said that the mother of the victim wants the case closed so she doesn’t incur the wrath of relatives because the suspect is related to her husband who is virtually impaired.

Read his update below:

https://www.facebook.com/100026958108478/posts/761800848061845/?app=fbl

Kai this fulani nomads
Re: Police Arrest 70-Year-Old HIV-Positive Man Who Raped 5-Year-Old Girl In Benue by omooba969(m): 9:31pm On Feb 07, 2021
CalliDora1:

Can't you see the headlines?

So you summarily concluded he's hiv positive coz the headline says so. undecided

Behave yourself o!

How far with our Valz day, are you still coming down?
Re: Police Arrest 70-Year-Old HIV-Positive Man Who Raped 5-Year-Old Girl In Benue by omooba969(m): 9:33pm On Feb 07, 2021
cococandy:
Ugh.

Hope dinner is ready?
Re: Police Arrest 70-Year-Old HIV-Positive Man Who Raped 5-Year-Old Girl In Benue by Nobody: 9:48pm On Feb 07, 2021
omooba969:

So you summarily concluded he's hiv positive coz the headline says so. undecided

Behave yourself o!

How far with our Valz day, are you still coming down?

Coming down to where? How is it doing you?

I will be in the presence of my one and only love Jehovah God. So, get ye behind me.
Re: Police Arrest 70-Year-Old HIV-Positive Man Who Raped 5-Year-Old Girl In Benue by GeniusX: 9:57pm On Feb 07, 2021
Wahala

Look at my signature and contact me if you need those services.
Re: Police Arrest 70-Year-Old HIV-Positive Man Who Raped 5-Year-Old Girl In Benue by Sunkyapogee(m): 10:07pm On Feb 07, 2021
70 years old.. living with HIV probably Aids for 20 years. big lie

Re: Police Arrest 70-Year-Old HIV-Positive Man Who Raped 5-Year-Old Girl In Benue by Flamemignon1(m): 11:00pm On Feb 07, 2021
CalliDora1:
Jeeez shocked
Owww... This small girl is infected with HIV just like that??

Oh. . why?
If he's constantly taking his meds daily for the past 20 years, he must've been undetected by now so the girl won't be affected
Re: Police Arrest 70-Year-Old HIV-Positive Man Who Raped 5-Year-Old Girl In Benue by Flamemignon1(m): 11:01pm On Feb 07, 2021
Sunkyapogee:
70 years old.. living with HIV probably Aids for 20 years. big lie
I thought I was the only one, the story is completely false

Re: Police Arrest 70-Year-Old HIV-Positive Man Who Raped 5-Year-Old Girl In Benue by Nobody: 11:05pm On Feb 07, 2021
Flamemignon1:

If he's constantly taking his meds daily for the past 20 years, he must've been undetected by now so the girl won't be affected

Who knows now if he's been religious with his meds. Mtchew.

Re: Police Arrest 70-Year-Old HIV-Positive Man Who Raped 5-Year-Old Girl In Benue by Lordpeckxy(m): 11:35pm On Feb 07, 2021
you know sometimes God Acts too slowly, too merciful.
i mean he says he sees everything, was he seeing what this man was doing to that 5 year old girl??
Situations like this makes you question the existence of a supreme ruler.
I believe in heaven,
i believe in hell,
the red part of hell is suitable to this kinds of men, to burn 4 all eternity.
Re: Police Arrest 70-Year-Old HIV-Positive Man Who Raped 5-Year-Old Girl In Benue by bizzibodi(m): 11:44pm On Feb 07, 2021
That Oldman need to be beheaded if he hav neglected for lack of drugs he would hav died since... that's y isn't supported this anti retroviral treatment..HIV shld kill like ebola.
Re: Police Arrest 70-Year-Old HIV-Positive Man Who Raped 5-Year-Old Girl In Benue by chukemmang(m): 1:02am On Feb 08, 2021
What sort of rubbish is this? Destroying the life of an innocent 5 year old? He deserves nothing less than an immediate death sentence. We can't continue having animals live among us.
Re: Police Arrest 70-Year-Old HIV-Positive Man Who Raped 5-Year-Old Girl In Benue by bepositive11: 3:30am On Feb 08, 2021
Scrupulous419:

not a death sentence plum

better than malaria if u know

HIV na weapon to promote oyibo condem business

Las las that man will be dealt with and the lil girl will find happiness again

That girl will have to take medicine every single day for the rest of her life!!! What are you talking about it not being a death sentence?? ? And she's just 5!! Is death the only inconvenience in this world?? ? And you're condemning westerners for providing the medicine?? If not for them, how many millions will be dead by now?? You're not serious!!!
Re: Police Arrest 70-Year-Old HIV-Positive Man Who Raped 5-Year-Old Girl In Benue by Fragility6: 5:18am On Feb 08, 2021
P1PrinceKT:

Lol.leadership style.This is an indirect insult to the word leadership
Re: Police Arrest 70-Year-Old HIV-Positive Man Who Raped 5-Year-Old Girl In Benue by abisola85: 7:52am On Feb 08, 2021
A 5years old girl? This is pure wickedness, he shouldn't die a easy death

Justify Rape, Get Arrested – NAPTIP Tells Nigerians / Palace Guard Kills Policeman As Osun Dwellers Clash Over Land / Boko Haram: Govt Hires 200 Special Hunters To Fight Terrorists In Borno