Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,741 members, 7,851,551 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:29 PM

FFK: Unongo's Suggestion To Protect Northerners In South West Is Dangerous - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FFK: Unongo's Suggestion To Protect Northerners In South West Is Dangerous (17024 Views)

Tinubu Deliberately Put Northerners In Key Places – Ribadu / Unongo: We Supported Buhari In 2015, Risked Our Lives, History Will Judge Him / Video Of Nnamdi Kanu Supporting One Nigeria And Northerners In 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FFK: Unongo's Suggestion To Protect Northerners In South West Is Dangerous by Tulsaguy: 1:47pm On Feb 08, 2021
FFK on point
Re: FFK: Unongo's Suggestion To Protect Northerners In South West Is Dangerous by LegalWolf: 1:47pm On Feb 08, 2021
Remember, those beating the drums of war would not be there to reap its consequences. Before you listen to the idiot called FFK, use your head and think well. He has a passport (and probable UK citizenship) and he is quite influential. The bastard can run away anytime things go south. It is you with your wretched family that will suffer the consequences of his hateful speech. Where is the coward called Nnamdi Kanu today? With all his chestbeating and trouble he fomented, the made in china activist has japa and left his disillusioned and senseless supporters to die in agony. Thats exactly what FFK will do.

This said, the best way to deal with this is diplomacy. Not fighting and taunting the other party. As FFK rightly said, not all Fulanis are criminals. It is often alleged that ibos are fraudsters while yorubas are ritualists, would that justify Northerners slaughtering the millions of ibos and yorubas in the North doing their legit business? Afterall, prior to this disaster of a president, yorubas and fulanis have been living in harmony for ages. It is better we try and find amicable settlement to the issues at hand rather than instigating violence.

At the end of the day, we hope wise counsel prevail. Yoruba ronu ooo! Allah ya isa!!
Re: FFK: Unongo's Suggestion To Protect Northerners In South West Is Dangerous by geemd434: 1:48pm On Feb 08, 2021
Please I won know something, which people or tribe Yoruba conquer and take their land??. I hear of oyo empire but I don't know where they conquer. Yorubas pls provide answers
Re: FFK: Unongo's Suggestion To Protect Northerners In South West Is Dangerous by OmovuduTheBeast(f): 1:58pm On Feb 08, 2021
Ojiofor:
Unongo is the father of Omenka.
Re: FFK: Unongo's Suggestion To Protect Northerners In South West Is Dangerous by onuman: 2:00pm On Feb 08, 2021
LegalWolf:
Remember, those beating the drums of war would not be there to reap its consequences. Before you listen to the idiot called FFK, use your head and think well. He has a passport (and probable UK citizenship) and he is quite influential. The bastard can run away anytime things go south. It is you with your wretched family that will suffer the consequences of his hateful speech. Where is the coward called Nnamdi Kanu today? With all his chestbeating and trouble he fomented, the made in china activist has japa and left his disillusioned and senseless supporters to die in agony. Thats exactly what FFK will do.

This said, the best way to deal with this is diplomacy. Not fighting and taunting the other party. As FFK rightly said, not all Fulanis are criminals. It is often alleged that ibos are fraudsters while yorubas are ritualists, would that justify Northerners slaughtering the millions of ibos and yorubas in the North doing their legit business? Afterall, prior to this disaster of a president, yorubas and fulanis have been living in harmony for ages. It is better we try and find amicable settlement to the issues at hand rather than instigating violence.

At the end of the day, we hope wise counsel prevail. Yoruba ronu ooo! Allah ya isa!!

In bold: Not only FFK, most politicians from the south are ready to escape any time Boko/ISWAP/herdsmen/bandits with their northern Nigeria’s agents of Nigeria of Sharia criminal laws, sweeps down all of Nigeria, in a Blitzkrieg.

Southern politicians that are supposed to withdraw from the 1914 amalgamation are in one Nigeria because of their personal fat bank accounts.

Re: FFK: Unongo's Suggestion To Protect Northerners In South West Is Dangerous by MrAbilitiezz: 2:02pm On Feb 08, 2021
Hi everyone my name is christian ability, i need ur urgent help. i've been fighting tuberculosis since last year june and it has eaten all my finances and even my 6yrs triplet sons hav stopped school because i cant even feed them. pls someone should help me wit 2k to feed them or 18k for their fees or call me for prayers. thanks. acct STANBIC IBTC, SAVINGS, CHRISTIAN ABILITY, 0034314086... 09049912991
Re: FFK: Unongo's Suggestion To Protect Northerners In South West Is Dangerous by Jostoman: 2:23pm On Feb 08, 2021
Shelumiel:
For the first time in a long time, this man has actually said something reasonable.
the man has been saying a lot of reasonable things for a very long time it's just that you are paying attention to some his messages.
Re: FFK: Unongo's Suggestion To Protect Northerners In South West Is Dangerous by Shelumiel: 2:25pm On Feb 08, 2021
Jostoman:
the man has been saying a lot of reasonable things for a very long time it's just that you are paying attention to some his messages.
FFK is partisan and he has always been the type to speak from both sides of his mouth.
Re: FFK: Unongo's Suggestion To Protect Northerners In South West Is Dangerous by Jostoman: 2:25pm On Feb 08, 2021
Ojiofor:
Unongo is the father of Omenka.
are you sure he is not related to helineus.
Re: FFK: Unongo's Suggestion To Protect Northerners In South West Is Dangerous by Jostoman: 2:26pm On Feb 08, 2021
Don't be deceived unongo is only telling you people what the president or presidency ask him to come and tell the southwest people. They are only speaking through him.
Re: FFK: Unongo's Suggestion To Protect Northerners In South West Is Dangerous by gabrielagber(m): 2:28pm On Feb 08, 2021
FULANIS ARE TERRORIST IN NIGERIA,THERE ARE LIKE DEMONS IN A HUMAN LIFE THAT NEED TO BE CAST OUT
Re: FFK: Unongo's Suggestion To Protect Northerners In South West Is Dangerous by Ojiofor: 2:47pm On Feb 08, 2021
Jostoman:
are you sure he is not related to helineus.

They serve same master.

1 Like

Re: FFK: Unongo's Suggestion To Protect Northerners In South West Is Dangerous by Kyase(m): 2:56pm On Feb 08, 2021
GOVERNMENT2:
PAUL UNONGO AKA KYASE
Re: FFK: Unongo's Suggestion To Protect Northerners In South West Is Dangerous by Nobody: 3:10pm On Feb 08, 2021
I didn't read fully what unogo wrote...and knowing fully well who FFK is , I wont say anything

I go just the read comments
Re: FFK: Unongo's Suggestion To Protect Northerners In South West Is Dangerous by Nobody: 4:05pm On Feb 08, 2021
ddippset:
Reasonable things like Buhari is dead and was exchanged with Jibrin?

Or those reasonable curses he rained on that poor journalist?

Or those reasonable rants on how he fuccccked Bainca?

Which of them?

Lol.. grin grin

So these are the only things he has ever said in the last 22 years?
Re: FFK: Unongo's Suggestion To Protect Northerners In South West Is Dangerous by Nobody: 4:07pm On Feb 08, 2021
Shelumiel:
Femi has never said anything with complete sense. Rather he is partisan and believes that if it is not PDP, it is not good.

Can I say that same applies to you?
Re: FFK: Unongo's Suggestion To Protect Northerners In South West Is Dangerous by Shelumiel: 4:08pm On Feb 08, 2021
Logan23:

Can I say that same applies to you?
Oga I am not partisan.
Re: FFK: Unongo's Suggestion To Protect Northerners In South West Is Dangerous by Jostoman: 4:08pm On Feb 08, 2021
Ojiofor:

They serve same master.
grin cheesy grin
Re: FFK: Unongo's Suggestion To Protect Northerners In South West Is Dangerous by Nobody: 4:10pm On Feb 08, 2021
Shelumiel:
Oga I am not partisan.

But other people are grin
Re: FFK: Unongo's Suggestion To Protect Northerners In South West Is Dangerous by Shelumiel: 4:14pm On Feb 08, 2021
[s]
Logan23:

But other people are grin
[/s] FFK is partisan ; his statements are partisan. His interests always lies in what PDP can achieve ; it is never about Nigeria ; it is always about PDP.
Re: FFK: Unongo's Suggestion To Protect Northerners In South West Is Dangerous by Nobody: 7:13pm On Feb 08, 2021
The idiot FFK always thinking along ethno-religious line.
Re: FFK: Unongo's Suggestion To Protect Northerners In South West Is Dangerous by E2000: 8:41pm On Feb 08, 2021
If the kidnappers are purely herdmen then they will get more brutal after this move. Civilians may need to own guns to protect themselves since the government does not give a Bleep.
Re: FFK: Unongo's Suggestion To Protect Northerners In South West Is Dangerous by musajo1(m): 11:03pm On Feb 08, 2021
Ffk is a monster

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Paid WAEC Fees For Igbo, Hausa, Yoruba Students In Lagos — Tinubu / FG Appoints Obi Adigwe As DG NIPRD / Real Reasons Petrol Scarcity, Queues Returned To Nigerian Fuel Stations- PT

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.