Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,526 members, 7,826,978 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:50 AM

How To Manage High Blood Pressure Naturally Without Drugs - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How To Manage High Blood Pressure Naturally Without Drugs (1870 Views)

Managing Menstrual Pains Without Drugs. / How To Avoid Pregnancy Naturally / Discover How To Get Rid Of High Blood Pressure Naturally/prevent Cardiovascular (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Manage High Blood Pressure Naturally Without Drugs by oada: 2:21pm On Apr 06, 2011
I have a book that handles the truth precisely about controlling high blood pressure without medication. This book is so indepth that I personally recommend it for anybody that has high blood pressure problems or for people who have loved ones with this problem.

For more information on this book, please visit the link below at my signature.
Re: How To Manage High Blood Pressure Naturally Without Drugs by luvlyheart: 11:19pm On Apr 24, 2011
Lowering HBP can be achieved by being more active physically,
eating healthier food, stopping smoking & alcohol, etc.

FYI, foods you can eat to lower blood pressure for example
celery, banana, avocado, dark chocolate, spinach, oatmeal, etc. grin
Re: How To Manage High Blood Pressure Naturally Without Drugs by bloomring: 12:26am On Apr 26, 2011
easy tips to employ at home while you consult your doctor.
a healthy diet is fundamental. reduce salt and sugar intake. increase your fresh vegetable intake ie ugwu spinach, green shokor , and all the other beautiful green vegetables we have in this country . try to make about/almost half of every meal vegetables. cut out junk like pastry, white flour products, fizzy and carbonated drinks(mineral), overcooked vegetables.

vigorously incorporate the following into your diet raw garlic and onions, local brown rice, lots of carrot and cucumber, parsley, watermelon with the seeds, lemon juice in water. pls make sure you take mistletoe tea and moringa leaves.

reduce/avoid stress. look 4 and engage yourself regularly in things that make you calm.
all d best.

(1) (Reply)

Sex Selection: How To Choose The Baby You Want / Help! Something Strange Coming Out Of My Brother's Ear (graphic Image) / COVID-19 Update For February 6 2022 In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.