Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,464 members, 7,843,425 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 04:00 AM

Jack-Rich's Wife Reacts After Rumor That Her Husband Gifted Destiny Etiko A Car - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jack-Rich's Wife Reacts After Rumor That Her Husband Gifted Destiny Etiko A Car (5974 Views)

Odion Ighalo And Lilian Esoro Are Dating, His Wife Reacts (Photos) / Peter Okoye Shows Off His Abs In New Photo, His Wife Reacts / Abigail Barwuah, Obafemi Martins’ Wife Reacts To The Car He Bought For Khloe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jack-Rich's Wife Reacts After Rumor That Her Husband Gifted Destiny Etiko A Car by hayoholla(m): 3:47pm On Feb 08, 2021
I like the woman's response grin. Who told you it's men's world. grin, she seized the opportunity to tell us who's in control, to announce her presence. Women and their strategies grin
Re: Jack-Rich's Wife Reacts After Rumor That Her Husband Gifted Destiny Etiko A Car by Nobody: 4:22pm On Feb 08, 2021
femi4:
A good man is not meant for one woman alone
Really ?

Re: Jack-Rich's Wife Reacts After Rumor That Her Husband Gifted Destiny Etiko A Car by Okuspered(m): 4:27pm On Feb 08, 2021
Edobabe20:

Really ?

haha
Re: Jack-Rich's Wife Reacts After Rumor That Her Husband Gifted Destiny Etiko A Car by Okuspered(m): 4:28pm On Feb 08, 2021
femi4:
A good man is not meant for one woman alone

wahala be like bub...lol
so its for the full community ?
Re: Jack-Rich's Wife Reacts After Rumor That Her Husband Gifted Destiny Etiko A Car by lkillbrokehoes: 4:29pm On Feb 08, 2021
Edobabe20:
Really ?
Do you want to eat banana?
Re: Jack-Rich's Wife Reacts After Rumor That Her Husband Gifted Destiny Etiko A Car by Nobody: 4:33pm On Feb 08, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
Do you want to eat banana?
This guy stop following me around! that's how u were monitoring my now deactivated account ,now its this one again sad
Re: Jack-Rich's Wife Reacts After Rumor That Her Husband Gifted Destiny Etiko A Car by lkillbrokehoes: 4:36pm On Feb 08, 2021
Edobabe20:

This guy stop following me around! that's how u were monitoring my now deactivated account ,now its this one again sad
Are you sure it's me? because I can't remember stalking/monitoring you, What's your former moniker
Re: Jack-Rich's Wife Reacts After Rumor That Her Husband Gifted Destiny Etiko A Car by Nobody: 4:43pm On Feb 08, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
Are you sure it's me? because I can't remember stalking/monitoring you, What's your former moniker
I shake my head and pass
Re: Jack-Rich's Wife Reacts After Rumor That Her Husband Gifted Destiny Etiko A Car by lkillbrokehoes: 4:47pm On Feb 08, 2021
Edobabe20:

I shake my head and pass
Then why are you accusing me? don't try that again, you think I'm that jobless to be monitoring people, like I don't have something tangible to do.
Re: Jack-Rich's Wife Reacts After Rumor That Her Husband Gifted Destiny Etiko A Car by Nobody: 4:53pm On Feb 08, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
Then why are you accusing me? don't try that again, you think I'm that jobless to be monitoring people, like I don't have something tangible to do.
Yes you're jobless, you think I don't observe undecided you were always quoting me anyhow in my now deactivated account ,this guy stop quoting me joor
Re: Jack-Rich's Wife Reacts After Rumor That Her Husband Gifted Destiny Etiko A Car by lkillbrokehoes: 5:00pm On Feb 08, 2021
Edobabe20:

Yes you're jobless, you think I don't observe undecided you were always quoting me anyhow in my now deactivated account ,this guy stop quoting me joor
You must be silly to say that, I told you to mention the moniker but you refused to because you are a liar, please swerve and never ever accuse me of what I never did because I won't take it likely with you..
Re: Jack-Rich's Wife Reacts After Rumor That Her Husband Gifted Destiny Etiko A Car by addictiv(m): 11:14pm On Feb 08, 2021
Hedonini:

Don't be a simp, young man. There are countless strippers and oloshos here in Abuja who look prettier and hotter than her, including mixed race specs. They may not use her kind of expensive creams and makeup, but if na fine, dem go challenge this one well. Na your money.

Marry who can give you peace of mind and train your children well. As long as you have money, there will always be an abundance of any kind of fine specs you want OUTSIDE to satisfy your carnal cravings, with no strings attached. Marry these types at your own risk. Only fools marry for beauty.

My friends grandfather told my friend and I that whenever we re picking a wife.. We should ensure that the woman is beautiful because every other thing can be taught ,improved on or learnt in marriage but beauty is factory fitted.. Follow Come.. It's either she has it or she doesn't. I want a beautiful woman, fair, tall, curves etc..Its my own want. The sight of a beautiful woman makes me happy and I want one for myself. There is nothing simpish about it. Why do I need to go outside and cheat, take away time, commitment and money from my family and open my self to all sorts of risks when I can have a wife as pretty as Mrs Jack rich that will satisfy all my desires. My friends grandfather married only one wife.. Very beautiful woman and he lived a very long n happy life, surely he knew a thing or 2. That a woman is beautiful doesn't mean she ll be a dummy, or a slut or a bad cook,or disrespectful wife. These are narratives that are propagated by nollywood movies and I don't believe them. Because I know that there are beautiful ladies that are homely and Hardworking, it's absurd to think that a beautiful woman cannot give her man peace and train her kids properly. Some people may feel otherwise but for me beauty is as important as character.
Re: Jack-Rich's Wife Reacts After Rumor That Her Husband Gifted Destiny Etiko A Car by Bundaweber: 11:59pm On Feb 08, 2021
Hedonini:

They're not on the same level of what? You think say na by yellow face? Have you (not) seen Destiny's yansh?

Some of you don't understand how sexual attraction works.

oga go Instagram and you go see say the woman carry sef. her own is even more palatable than destiny's oversize baggage

1 Like

Re: Jack-Rich's Wife Reacts After Rumor That Her Husband Gifted Destiny Etiko A Car by oyatz(m): 1:13am On Feb 09, 2021
Bola146:
Side chick! Side chick ! Is the wife not prettier than the side chick

Is the Chinko looking lady the side chick?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sapa Can Never Catch Me:davido Says As He Posts His Cars Worth 753 Million Naira / Tonto Dikeh Fires Back With More Photos Of Onyinye ‘her Maid’ And Herself [LOOK] / Big P*nis Cums Quickly, Small Sizes Annoys, Average Is The Best- Tiwasavage. VID

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.