Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,194 members, 7,829,273 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:31 PM

Police: IGP Never Paid N2 Billion For Tenure Extension - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police: IGP Never Paid N2 Billion For Tenure Extension (8021 Views)

Buhari Rejects Call For Tenure Extension, Vows To Step Down Next Year / Buhari: Don’t Campaign For Tenure Extension, I’ll Leave Office In 2023 / IGP Adamu Paid N2 Billion For His Tenure Extension — Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police: IGP Never Paid N2 Billion For Tenure Extension by Odunolumide(m): 5:22pm On Feb 08, 2021
2Billion na huge money o
Re: Police: IGP Never Paid N2 Billion For Tenure Extension by Mokason288(m): 5:25pm On Feb 08, 2021
UncommonLogic:

Yes oh l, nothing is impossible.

See how Namdiot coward Cownu has brainwashed so many delusional reta@ded ipig terrorist monkeys, they are now totally incapable of any rational thinking.
From your disgusting comment I already know you are a Yoruba Muslim

Prove me wrong I dare you
Re: Police: IGP Never Paid N2 Billion For Tenure Extension by drey076(m): 5:33pm On Feb 08, 2021
for them to come and debunk the 2 billion naira payment, then it is true
Re: Police: IGP Never Paid N2 Billion For Tenure Extension by Neddyogu(m): 5:44pm On Feb 08, 2021
When Sowore seems to be forgotten, the Sahara boys cook up something. Whilst I won't put it past the popo to be corrupt, 2bn is rather off.
Re: Police: IGP Never Paid N2 Billion For Tenure Extension by henriyke: 5:49pm On Feb 08, 2021
Do we actually know what N2 billion is? If the IGP Adumu has that kind of money,I don't think he will just give it out for tenure extension of 3months with enough headache considering the security challenges we are experiencing now in the Country. I doubt the story very seriously. My one kobo!
Re: Police: IGP Never Paid N2 Billion For Tenure Extension by zudozz: 5:49pm On Feb 08, 2021
b4 nko?

Him for gree say him pay am?
Re: Police: IGP Never Paid N2 Billion For Tenure Extension by Bimpe29: 5:50pm On Feb 08, 2021
We never expected the Police High Command to accept the allegation at all.

The payer and the payees knows clearly that money exchanged hands.
Re: Police: IGP Never Paid N2 Billion For Tenure Extension by Omanze: 5:58pm On Feb 08, 2021
Okay then!
Re: Police: IGP Never Paid N2 Billion For Tenure Extension by zikter(m): 6:01pm On Feb 08, 2021
Who on earth will pay 2billion to stay as IGP even for a year? I knew this was a big exaggeration by sahara reporters. The news was even a mere hear say with no evidence whatsoever
Re: Police: IGP Never Paid N2 Billion For Tenure Extension by younglleo: 6:09pm On Feb 08, 2021
Toluwasegloria:
IGP don't have 2billion
U say wetin? grin grin
I believe u are kidding
Re: Police: IGP Never Paid N2 Billion For Tenure Extension by Badb0y4lyf(m): 6:20pm On Feb 08, 2021
zikter:
Who on earth will pay 2billion to stay as IGP even for a year? I knew this was a big exaggeration by sahara reporters. The news was even a mere hear say with no evidence whatsoever

You guys don't even know the power the IG wields ordinarily a state commissioner like that of Lagos or PH will drop out 2billion without twitching an eye.
IG that instructed his boys to Barricade and detain a whole Governor.

Re: Police: IGP Never Paid N2 Billion For Tenure Extension by smith1985(m): 6:24pm On Feb 08, 2021
Truly this government has expose how low thinking and gullible majority of Nigerians are, who did the IGP paid the 2 billion to for a mere 3 months extension,? to gain what exactly ? does IGP has that kind of money? even if he does what will he gain in the said 3 months? hahahaha we are bunch of gullible jokers.
Re: Police: IGP Never Paid N2 Billion For Tenure Extension by thatigboman: 6:48pm On Feb 08, 2021
Jones4190:
This does not change the fact that in Australia there are 48 million kangaroos and in Uruguay there are 3,457,380 inhabitants. So if the kangaroos decide to invade Uruguay, each Uruguayan will have to fight 14 kangaroos.
how will kangaroos from Australia that is an island in far away australasia migrate to Uruguay in europe? They will trek and swim in the ocean the and come on land and continue trekking?
Re: Police: IGP Never Paid N2 Billion For Tenure Extension by Dollanaira: 6:52pm On Feb 08, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Police: IGP Never Paid N2 Billion For Tenure Extension by Plut01: 6:58pm On Feb 08, 2021
Springboot:

Only a fool will agree to that useless rumour, who will he pay the money to? It is only the president that can extend the tenure of the IGP, why will anyone waste 2 billion for 3 months?

The amount an IGP makes from Kidnapping kingpin, private companies and others in a month surpasses that. It is not even up to 5 million dollars.

Tafa made such within weeks during his time.

Re: Police: IGP Never Paid N2 Billion For Tenure Extension by tizzle(m): 7:10pm On Feb 08, 2021
How much did he pay?
Re: Police: IGP Never Paid N2 Billion For Tenure Extension by Realtord43: 7:55pm On Feb 08, 2021
NiggasInParis:
shocked shocked If he likes he should pay N5Billion. If they like let the news be real or rumours... This country dun fold

Na how I go take relocate to Australia or Canada dae my head..Germany and Japan sef follow for the options

See below if you need a badass, durable and stylish phone.

I have a Clean and neat fairly used redmi note 9s for urgent sale. 4GB/6GB . Cartoon and follow come accessories all still intact.

75k firm.

Location Kaduna/Abuja

Call/WhatsApp me let's run deal asap. First come first serve
60K. Serious genius buyer
Re: Police: IGP Never Paid N2 Billion For Tenure Extension by sapientia(m): 8:07pm On Feb 08, 2021
Rubbish

Is he the Force

Let him defend her myself.

Abuse of office
Re: Police: IGP Never Paid N2 Billion For Tenure Extension by GreyLaw(m): 8:31pm On Feb 08, 2021
Plut01:

The amount an IGP makes from Kidnapping kingpin, private companies and others in a month surpasses that. It is not even up to 5 million dollars.

Tafa made such within weeks during his time.

The people you are quoting are mostly gullible Buhari supporters. What is less than $5m to a police commissioner in Lagos, not even to mention the IG. Just think of the few deals and backend payments through shadow companies and surrogates.

If they dobt they can ask Tafa the former IG.
Re: Police: IGP Never Paid N2 Billion For Tenure Extension by ochechannel: 9:57pm On Feb 08, 2021
It maybe true because I witnessed the way they spend money on his birthday. IGP is too corrupt.
Re: Police: IGP Never Paid N2 Billion For Tenure Extension by zikter(m): 9:58pm On Feb 08, 2021
Badb0y4lyf:

You guys don't even know the power the IG wields ordinarily a state commissioner like that of Lagos or PH will drop out 2billion without twitching an eye.
IG that instructed his boys to Barricade and detain a whole Governor.
I do not believe that anyway, more so that it was reported as a hearsay nothing credible to back up the allegation. The same way I do not believe the government when they make some claims without evidence is the same way I treat any news without evidence, no sentiments.
Re: Police: IGP Never Paid N2 Billion For Tenure Extension by Topshow2010(m): 8:53am On Feb 09, 2021
Springboot:

Only a fool will agree to that useless rumour, who will he pay the money to? It is only the president that can extend the tenure of the IGP, why will anyone waste 2 billion for 3 months?

It's very much possible, with d decoy at d helms in also rock ;he could easily bribed those cabal dt control d affairs of d country and dt bubu wud only announce or endorsed what d cabal tabled b4 him for appendage.

1 Like

Re: Police: IGP Never Paid N2 Billion For Tenure Extension by Springboot: 9:29am On Feb 09, 2021
Topshow2010:

It's very much possible, with d decoy at d helms in also rock ;he could easily bribed those cabal dt control d affairs of d country and dt bubu wud only announce or endorsed what d cabal tabled b4 him for appendage.

True, that's another angle

(1) (2) (Reply)

2023: You’re Still Living In The Ancient Days - Tinubu Group Replies Bode George / Osun APC leaders In Ila Endorse Oyetola Ahead Of Governorship Primary / APC To Inaugurate Screening Committees Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.