Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,225 members, 7,836,085 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:38 PM

Lagos Police Arrests 19 Suspected Cultists In Alakuko - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos Police Arrests 19 Suspected Cultists In Alakuko (20036 Views)

Amotekun Arrests 19 Kidnappers, 17 Other Criminals In Ondo State / Police  Arrest Eight Suspected Cultists Over Attack On Tinubu’s Convoy In Lagos / Shocking EFCC Arrests 19 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Ibadan-photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Police Arrests 19 Suspected Cultists In Alakuko by blinking001(m): 7:34pm On Feb 08, 2021
This is a good one.
Re: Lagos Police Arrests 19 Suspected Cultists In Alakuko by Ceeogbaru2: 7:35pm On Feb 08, 2021
MrNipplesLover:
They should be killed immediately.

angry angry

Supported

1 Like

Re: Lagos Police Arrests 19 Suspected Cultists In Alakuko by Comedian2019: 7:38pm On Feb 08, 2021
Sagay212:
Wetin saw dey do for there? Hope they have not arrested one innocent carpenter.
Too many touts in Lagos. They really must flush them out.
My thought too. Innocent Carpenter fit don enter trouble for ekelebe hand.
Re: Lagos Police Arrests 19 Suspected Cultists In Alakuko by Comedian2019: 7:40pm On Feb 08, 2021
post=98876938:
For all cultists reading this, repent and give your lives to Christ before it is too late for y'all.
There is a lot of fun in Christianity.
We will continue to have you in our prayers.

That awkward moment when reality hits him hard.....

And he remembers he won't have access to some delicious amala, ewedu and gregarious soup he eats sumptuously on a daily basis.

And he spoiled and scatter him mouth yakata, even camera no fit capture am.

Repent from zombiesm and pray for forgiveness.
Re: Lagos Police Arrests 19 Suspected Cultists In Alakuko by Risingblue008(m): 7:43pm On Feb 08, 2021
Let them leave these innocent people alone
I've been a victim of this
Police and alligation are like 5&6
take it or leave it
undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Lagos Police Arrests 19 Suspected Cultists In Alakuko by deeway200(m): 7:44pm On Feb 08, 2021
SuperBold:
They arrest a carpenter by mistake grin omo saw ah ah
I wonderooo
Re: Lagos Police Arrests 19 Suspected Cultists In Alakuko by Massdamm(m): 7:54pm On Feb 08, 2021
Abeg wetin Carpenter saw they do there..
Re: Lagos Police Arrests 19 Suspected Cultists In Alakuko by springlex: 7:56pm On Feb 08, 2021
Where people are striving to make meaningful impacts this ones are... sad
Re: Lagos Police Arrests 19 Suspected Cultists In Alakuko by OKEMKPI: 7:57pm On Feb 08, 2021
SuperBold:
Even a farmer too
Re: Lagos Police Arrests 19 Suspected Cultists In Alakuko by Omolewu(m): 7:58pm On Feb 08, 2021
I pass thru that axis to church on Sunday.
Come and see broken bottles full everywhere on the road.
Re: Lagos Police Arrests 19 Suspected Cultists In Alakuko by wirinet(m): 8:00pm On Feb 08, 2021
Sagay212:
Wetin saw dey do for there? Hope they have not arrested one innocent carpenter.
Too many touts in Lagos. They really must flush them out.
Brand new saw that still has carton in its handle and brand new cutlasses that's shining like aluminium. It looks more like they arrested innocent building tools seller.

Police would never go to the scene of a violent crime, they would wait until the hoodlums have gone and then come and arrest passersby and traders close to the scene. That's the modus operandi of the Nigerian police.
Re: Lagos Police Arrests 19 Suspected Cultists In Alakuko by sapientia(m): 8:09pm On Feb 08, 2021
I don't believe the police.
Re: Lagos Police Arrests 19 Suspected Cultists In Alakuko by Kingrefreshed: 8:14pm On Feb 08, 2021
oshozondii:

https://twitter.com/LagosPoliceng/status/1358829563053305857?s=19

For this 2021 person still dey go Cult. Some people dey try.

While I dey one side dey fight to japa out of this shithole. Somebody else dey save money to buy SAW and matchet wey him go use for another person body for ABSOLUTELY NO REASON!!
Re: Lagos Police Arrests 19 Suspected Cultists In Alakuko by HORLADSTAR(m): 8:21pm On Feb 08, 2021
Are we sure this are the real cultist,most of the eye wey me dey see here na bolo
Re: Lagos Police Arrests 19 Suspected Cultists In Alakuko by Sambai65(m): 8:29pm On Feb 08, 2021
LoveJesus87:
Some of them may be innocent
pray not to go across them,security in lagos now is almost down to zero

1 Like

Re: Lagos Police Arrests 19 Suspected Cultists In Alakuko by Godsight: 8:30pm On Feb 08, 2021
What are they fighting for
Re: Lagos Police Arrests 19 Suspected Cultists In Alakuko by EXOUSIAng: 8:35pm On Feb 08, 2021
AfonjaFirstSon:
Flee from cultism.
What shall it profit a man to gain the whole world and lost his soul.

LoL gain which world, this ones have not even gained their streets not to talk or local government... lets just leave the world ....
they loss the world and still loss their souls
Re: Lagos Police Arrests 19 Suspected Cultists In Alakuko by AfonjaFirstSon: 8:37pm On Feb 08, 2021
EXOUSIAng:

LoL gain which world, this once have not even gained their streets not to talk or local government... lets just leave the world ....
they loss the world and still loss their souls
All is vanity
Re: Lagos Police Arrests 19 Suspected Cultists In Alakuko by RRodwave(m): 8:41pm On Feb 08, 2021
SuperBold:

Re: Lagos Police Arrests 19 Suspected Cultists In Alakuko by RRodwave(m): 8:42pm On Feb 08, 2021
Ceeogbaru2:

Supported

Not supported
There is a law and penalty for cultist
Re: Lagos Police Arrests 19 Suspected Cultists In Alakuko by izubext007: 8:43pm On Feb 08, 2021
all this boys were born the year 1995,/2000
Re: Lagos Police Arrests 19 Suspected Cultists In Alakuko by rimijoshua(m): 9:09pm On Feb 08, 2021
I was scared when I saw them this afternoon,the weapons they were holding was so sophisticated..
Let them die in jail.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Police Arrests 19 Suspected Cultists In Alakuko by Mahteeni: 9:12pm On Feb 08, 2021
post=98876923:
That awkward moment when reality hits him hard.....

And he was thinking so loud saying 'and my mama warned me not to be going out with Kabiru oooo', now see where my life end!

My mama warn me 2 about kabiru ��
Re: Lagos Police Arrests 19 Suspected Cultists In Alakuko by namqul(m): 9:21pm On Feb 08, 2021
Jamesbiodun:
those hoodlums destroyed so many shops and properties at Dalemo to Alakuko for the past 3 days no arrest, I hope this are the real guys though because this evening those guys are still ready for another attack
guy which area you dey live for alakuko ?
Re: Lagos Police Arrests 19 Suspected Cultists In Alakuko by Omoslim26: 9:30pm On Feb 08, 2021
Barbsamiin:
what does people got from this cultism please?

Hmm wat a life If you no fit type in English why you no type with language wey fit you

see as you dey fall your hand

Re: Lagos Police Arrests 19 Suspected Cultists In Alakuko by Jamesbiodun(m): 9:45pm On Feb 08, 2021
namqul:
guy which area you dey live for alakuko ?
I pass through there, I don't live there

1 Like

Re: Lagos Police Arrests 19 Suspected Cultists In Alakuko by Barbsamiin: 9:55pm On Feb 08, 2021
Omoslim26:

Hmm wat a life If you no fit type in English why you no type with language wey fit you

see as you dey fall your hand
English is'nt my mother tongue so i'll appreciate anybody trying to correct me, And I'm better than those that typed in pidgin and claimed they knows english.
Re: Lagos Police Arrests 19 Suspected Cultists In Alakuko by Kudducini(m): 9:59pm On Feb 08, 2021
Even SAW? Useless he goat's
Re: Lagos Police Arrests 19 Suspected Cultists In Alakuko by Omoslim26: 10:25pm On Feb 08, 2021
Barbsamiin:

English is'nt my mother tongue so i'll appreciate anybody trying to correct me, And I'm better than those that typed in pidgin and claimed they knows english.

Hmm you talk true sha

but I no gree for the one wey you say you better pass people wey dey type with Pidgin

as you see me so I love ma Pidgin and ma Pidgin loves me no language sweet for mouth pass ma Pidgin

pikin wey nor sabi speak Pidgin dey hardly get sense

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"Oyegun’s APC Leadership Lacks Focus" - Saraki / Atiku Reacts To Victory At PDP Primary / NGF: Security Agents Must Stop Violation Of Interstate Lockdown

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.