Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,974 members, 7,817,870 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:44 PM

Wike To PDP NWC- Allow Us Oversee Anambra Congress And Guber Primary - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike To PDP NWC- Allow Us Oversee Anambra Congress And Guber Primary (20886 Views)

How Kaduna Will Vote In Presidential And Guber Polls / Ekiti Election: PDP Nwc Gets Hard Facts, Reconfirms That INEC Doctored Results / Uche Secondus & Pdp Nwc Meet Over Fayose's Attack.see What They Said(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike To PDP NWC- Allow Us Oversee Anambra Congress And Guber Primary by Asgard13: 9:44pm On Feb 08, 2021
Osagyefo98:

This shows you don't read.

But wike just told them that apc is even more organized.

This man stop putting your mouth in another state and make it seems as if the people are bitter like your own people..

God forbid.

..... and they still call Buhari dullardious.... idiot.

Nairaland ke..

Wetin Wike no for Anambra State politics?

Resist that urge ... e Dey push you..

A na agoheri.. ndi mmadu..
Re: Wike To PDP NWC- Allow Us Oversee Anambra Congress And Guber Primary by BarrElChapo(m): 9:45pm On Feb 08, 2021
Issorie
Re: Wike To PDP NWC- Allow Us Oversee Anambra Congress And Guber Primary by Asgard13: 9:46pm On Feb 08, 2021
Henix:
PDP problem in Anambra is disunity

That’s it..

.... so much money..
Re: Wike To PDP NWC- Allow Us Oversee Anambra Congress And Guber Primary by PAWG(m): 9:47pm On Feb 08, 2021
Asgard13:

Is all about anambra

Anambra is APGA ... it stops on his desk.

Good candidate.

APGA doesn’t own Anambra, the people do, anyone can win.

IPOB suppose float party sef, it’ll be a clean sweep

5 Likes

Re: Wike To PDP NWC- Allow Us Oversee Anambra Congress And Guber Primary by Nobody: 9:47pm On Feb 08, 2021
Asgard13:

..... and they still call Buhari dullardious.... idiot.
Nairaland ke..
Wetin Wike no for Anambra State politics?
Resist that urge ... e Dey push you..
A na agoheri.. ndi mmadu..

Remove yourr too, u be stranger join. Anambra are not bitter people.
Re: Wike To PDP NWC- Allow Us Oversee Anambra Congress And Guber Primary by Asgard13: 9:53pm On Feb 08, 2021
PAWG:

APGA doesn’t own Anambra, the people do, anyone can win.

IPOB suppose float party sef, it’ll be a clean sweep

Anambra State na confirm pdp state ... on how pdp Jones .. base on money bags.. APGA COLLECT AM.
PDP HOLD FEDERAL.. APGA STATE..

Na so e be..

On how OBAINO JONES .. PDP GO GRAB A.M..
PETER OBI IS OBSERVING..
Re: Wike To PDP NWC- Allow Us Oversee Anambra Congress And Guber Primary by PAWG(m): 9:55pm On Feb 08, 2021
Asgard13:

Anambra State na confirm pdp state ... on how pdp Jones .. base on money bags.. APGA COLLECT AM.

Na so e be..

PETER OBI IS OBSERVING..

Let’s see how things pan out, eventually the best candidate won’t win, that’s the problem
Re: Wike To PDP NWC- Allow Us Oversee Anambra Congress And Guber Primary by Asgard13: 9:57pm On Feb 08, 2021
PAWG:

Let’s see how things pan out, eventually the best candidate won’t win, that’s the problem

Yeah
Is all interest..

Apga is still the best for now.. in the state.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike To PDP NWC- Allow Us Oversee Anambra Congress And Guber Primary by DarkJeddi(m): 10:01pm On Feb 08, 2021
Asgard13:

Na so e be..

PETER OBI IS OBSERVING..
How is Anambra a PDP state?

We have been hearing this story since Andy Uba was kicked out as Governor and yet APGA kept winning..

Last time out,Obiano did a clean sweep of the whole 21 LGA..

Some PDP state.. shocked

2 Likes

Re: Wike To PDP NWC- Allow Us Oversee Anambra Congress And Guber Primary by pazienza(m): 10:15pm On Feb 08, 2021
Wike should mind his Rivers state and stay off Anambra.
His presence in Anambra can only be used by opponents to campaign against PDP candidate in Anambra.
The name Wike is synonymous to Buhari in the SE now.

Let Wike mind his Rivers state. Anambra is not Edo.

On the topic, I like Ekwunife. Very strong woman. I hope she emerges to give APGA a strong run for their money.

4 Likes

Re: Wike To PDP NWC- Allow Us Oversee Anambra Congress And Guber Primary by Nobody: 10:25pm On Feb 08, 2021
pazienza:
[s]Wike should mind his Rivers state and stay off Anambra.
His presence in Anambra can only be used by opponents to campaign against PDP candidate in Anambra.

Let Wike mind his Rivers state. Anambra is not Edo.[/s]

On the topic, I like Ekwunife. Very strong woman. I hope she emerges to give APGA a strong run for their money.

Stop painting pictures that is not existing. When did you become this bitter over someone's choice of ethnicity.

Looking at the pictures there even men and women also from Anambra are tightly seated there.

This is party meeting rather Wike should be advised to channel his strength somewhere else.

Ike Gwuru..

1 Like

Re: Wike To PDP NWC- Allow Us Oversee Anambra Congress And Guber Primary by pazienza(m): 10:32pm On Feb 08, 2021
Osagyefo98:

Stop painting pictures that is not existing. When did you become this bitter over someone's choice of ethnicity.

Looking at the pictures there even men and women also from Anambra are tightly seated there.

This is party meeting rather Wike should be advised to channel his strength somewhere else.

Ike Gwuru..

Bia Dimkpa Bini. Mind yourself o. Don't think some of us don't know you are an Edo boy.

I don't remember mentioning Wike ethnicity here. You are the one obsessed with it.

Wike is not a welcomed entity amongst Igbo grassroots where IPOB hold sway.
If he is seen to be actively involved in promoting a candidate in Anambra, IPOB will latch on it and taint the candidate.

We don't want such non issue based unnecessary controversy in Anambra.
We want a strong PDP candidate to give APGA who are starting to take our support for granted, a wake up call.

Edo boy, stay off my state politics.

1 Like

Re: Wike To PDP NWC- Allow Us Oversee Anambra Congress And Guber Primary by Nobody: 10:42pm On Feb 08, 2021
pazienza:

Bia Dimkpa Bini. Mind yourself o. Don't think some of us don't know you are an Edo boy.

I don't remember mentioning Wike ethnicity here. You are the one obsessed with it.

Wike is not a welcomed entity amongst Igbo grassroots where IPOB hold sway.
If he is seen to be actively involved in promoting a candidate in Anambra, IPOB will latch on it and taint the candidate.

We don't want such non issue based unnecessary controversy in Anambra.
We want a strong PDP candidate to give APGA who are starting to take our support for granted, a wake up call.

Edo boy, stay off my state politics.

Everything you painted here doesn't exist. I Just realised that most of you are just liars literally to drive your point home..

Wike is speaking as party and here you trying to prove one point or the other which is not existing.

Meanwhile at the long run when people talk you will how foolish and nzuzu their reasoning is..

As for now till candidates emerge from various primaries and more importantly all candidates are from Anambra state... irrespective party.

As for Ipob the rag tag organization only hold sway in your fiction. The other time they say no election and Buhari conducted election successfully.

They should come again and say so, this time around apc will move from 2nd position in 2017 to 1st position this time around because adia ede nkwugheri na akwukwo.

So let them come with their stupidity and empty talks and elections will successfully go as well.

Who get time for illusionist and brain dead organization...Nde ala.

1 Like

Re: Wike To PDP NWC- Allow Us Oversee Anambra Congress And Guber Primary by pazienza(m): 10:46pm On Feb 08, 2021
Osagyefo98:

Everything you painted here doesn't exist. I Just realised that most of you are just liars literally to drive your point home..

Wike is speaking as party and here you trying to prove one point or the other.

Meanwhile at the long run when people talk you will how foolish and nzuzu their reasoning is..

As for now till candidates emerge from various primaries and more importantly all candidates are from Anambra state... irrespective party.

As for Ipob the rag tag organization only hold sway in your fiction. The other time they say no election and Buhari conducted election successfully.

They should come again and say so, this time around apc will move from 2nd position in 2017 to 1st position this time around because adia ede nkwugheri na akwukwo.

So let them come will their stupidity and empty talks a d elections will successfully go as well.

Who get time for illusionist and brain dead organization...Nde ala.

Edo boy.
Why so bitter? To be Igbo is it by force?
Why can't you mind your Edo state?

How long are you going to continue playing the stupid game of deceiving yourself that any Igbo man takes you serious here?

Wike should face his Rivers state and should not meddle into Anambra politics. We don't want his controversy.
Re: Wike To PDP NWC- Allow Us Oversee Anambra Congress And Guber Primary by Nobody: 10:55pm On Feb 08, 2021
pazienza:

Edo boy.
Why so bitter? To be Igbo is it by force?
Why can't you mind your Edo state?

How long are you going to continue playing the stupid game of deceiving yourself that you any Igbo man takes you serious?

Wike should face his Rivers state and should not meddle into Anambra politics. We don't want his controversy.

If you like write Edo/Bini 99 times, many knows I don't even defend what my interest no relate to.

You are the bitter one Mr if not you won't spend nearly years of your life writing about Wike and Anioma.

The reason you commented here is because you saw Wike and your bitter rises because someone choose what he wishes to become..

What is more foolish and desperation that someone had to scout the internet just to bring poorly written congratulations and rush to nairaland to post it.

All your lives and living only rotates on what Wike and his people does.

Wike is a pdp man and has right as other pdp members and that doesn't change who he is..

It is high time you start bringing your community to the full view of the world.

You have marketed Wike and his people enough...10 years plus..you are still obsessed about them..

MARKET YOUR OWN PEOPLE TO THE WORLD , YOUR FOREFATHERS ABURO BASTARD..

WRITE ABOUT YOUR PEOPLE SO OTHERS CAN READ.

Owurugodu ogwu.....tuehh

2 Likes

Re: Wike To PDP NWC- Allow Us Oversee Anambra Congress And Guber Primary by garfield1: 10:58pm On Feb 08, 2021
AsomughaChuks02:
If their governors oversee the primaries, Uche Ekwwunife will win, if Peter Obi and Nwc oversee it, Valentine Ozigbo will win. Either way PDP is not a threat to APGA come Nov.6

Uche ekwunife is a big threat
Re: Wike To PDP NWC- Allow Us Oversee Anambra Congress And Guber Primary by pazienza(m): 11:00pm On Feb 08, 2021
Osagyefo98:

If you like write Edo/Bini 99 times, many knows I don't even defend what my interest no relate to.

You are the bitter one Mr if not you won't spend nearly years of your life writing about Wike and Anioma.

The reason you commented here is because you saw Wike and your bitter rises because someone choose what he wishes to become..

What is more foolish and desperation that someone had to scout the internet just to bring poorly written congratulations and rush to nairaland to post it.

All your lives and living only rotates on what Wike and his people does.

Wike is a pdp man and has right as other pdp members and that doesn't change who he is..

It is high time you start bringing your community to the full view of the world.

You have marketed Wike and his people enough...10 years plus..you are still obsessed about them..

MARKET YOUR OWN PEOPLE TO THE WORLD , YOUR FOREFATHERS ABURO BASTARD..

WRITE ABOUT YOUR PEOPLE SO OTHERS CAN READ.

Owurugodu ogwu.....tuehh

Edo boy. I commented because Anambra is my state. All my existence in NL have been about issues involving Ndiigbo. Be it Ikwerre-Igbo, Anioma-Igbo, Edo-Igbo,Yoruba-Igbo issues.
One thing is and have been constant, I'm an Igbo who is passionate about my ethnic group.

But you are an Edo boy who has spent how many years on NL trying to prove to yourself that you are Igbo. How pathetic can that be?

Are you that cursed? Is Edo that bad that you have to deny her and be claiming Igbo for how long now?
Is this your obsession with Igbo not unhealthy?

This is an Igbo (Anambra) thread but here you are huffing and puffing again. Writing google translated Igbo to deceive yourself.

Grow up bro.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike To PDP NWC- Allow Us Oversee Anambra Congress And Guber Primary by osusuallstars: 11:00pm On Feb 08, 2021
Wike not needed in Anambra , you are mass murderer
Re: Wike To PDP NWC- Allow Us Oversee Anambra Congress And Guber Primary by iddonla: 11:02pm On Feb 08, 2021
Upon how wike killed igbos , igbo politicians still gather with him acting as their godfather

Hmnn..

speechless
Re: Wike To PDP NWC- Allow Us Oversee Anambra Congress And Guber Primary by garfield1: 11:05pm On Feb 08, 2021
pazienza:
Wike should mind his Rivers state and stay off Anambra.

Let Wike mind his Rivers state. Anambra is not Edo.

It is the turn of anambra south. I see ifeanyi uba winning
Re: Wike To PDP NWC- Allow Us Oversee Anambra Congress And Guber Primary by Jeremy1234: 11:19pm On Feb 08, 2021
osusuallstars:

If purchasing the guide is a guarantee to Canada , you wouldn't have had any copy left . Abegi park one side

The guide is not q guarantee of you getting to Canada
Its a guide highlighting the process on how to get into Canada without writing ielts
Re: Wike To PDP NWC- Allow Us Oversee Anambra Congress And Guber Primary by bishophenry(m): 11:36pm On Feb 08, 2021
If APC pick Chief Ben Etiaba has their candidate, knowing he is from Anambra South.
APC will have a better chance of winning the state election.

1 Like

Re: Wike To PDP NWC- Allow Us Oversee Anambra Congress And Guber Primary by Alkason: 11:37pm On Feb 08, 2021
AsomughaChuks02:
If their governors oversee the primaries, Uche Ekwwunife will win, if Peter Obi and Nwc oversee it, Valentine Ozigbo will win. Either way PDP is not a threat to APGA come Nov.6

APGA is the number 3 party now in Anambra state. APC is stronger than APGA there.
What PDP need is to work together,any of their top 3 candidates will win.

2 Likes

Re: Wike To PDP NWC- Allow Us Oversee Anambra Congress And Guber Primary by Alkason: 11:39pm On Feb 08, 2021
bishophenry:
If APC pick Chief Ben Etiaba has their candidate, knowing he is from Anambra South.
APC will have a better chance of winning the state election.
He will not win. Anambra can't serve mother and son. Besides, where is his pedigree?
Re: Wike To PDP NWC- Allow Us Oversee Anambra Congress And Guber Primary by Alkason: 11:41pm On Feb 08, 2021
garfield1:

It is the turn of anambra south. I see ifeanyi uba winning

On which party?
Re: Wike To PDP NWC- Allow Us Oversee Anambra Congress And Guber Primary by garfield1: 11:46pm On Feb 08, 2021
Alkason:

On which party?

Apc
Re: Wike To PDP NWC- Allow Us Oversee Anambra Congress And Guber Primary by Alkason: 12:04am On Feb 09, 2021
garfield1:

Apc

Has he joined APC? Well, I don't see APC winning Anambra election.
Re: Wike To PDP NWC- Allow Us Oversee Anambra Congress And Guber Primary by garfield1: 12:06am On Feb 09, 2021
Alkason:

Has he joined APC? Well, I don't see APC winning Anambra election.

I see them winning.they have the machineru

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari Wants Osinbajo, Others To Tackle Crude Oil Theft In The Niger Delta / Buhari Is Not Shy Around Women, Presidency Says / #ondodecides2016: Appeal Court Hearing Updates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.