Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,638 members, 7,851,136 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 02:01 PM

Pantami: FG Plans To Replace BVN With NIN - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pantami: FG Plans To Replace BVN With NIN (32431 Views)

Reps Probe 45 Million Accounts Without BVN With ₦1.2tn Deposit / Pantami: FG Targets 2030 For Paperless Government / Pantami: FG To Deploy 5G Network Soon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pantami: FG Plans To Replace BVN With NIN by Proton99: 7:10am On Feb 09, 2021
doggedfighter:
Confused lot grin grin
Pantami is a dunce.
They're not. They know what they are doing. It's part of a grand agenda.

1 Like

Re: Pantami: FG Plans To Replace BVN With NIN by alllffy(m): 7:21am On Feb 09, 2021
MickzyDonald:
Set of confused governments, they are just making fools of themselves each day

Let them start with voters card linkage to NIN FIRST

1 Like

Re: Pantami: FG Plans To Replace BVN With NIN by ny1234: 8:09am On Feb 09, 2021
When will Nigerians rise and reject the evil agenda been unleashed on the masses. Now You can see clearly where the government is going with the NIN program as this is not about security but control. Nigerians need to reject this NIN program before it is too late. If nothing is done to stop this, the evil government will execute complete the plan of linking NIN to all public services as part of the plan to create the beast system (fascist totalitarian state). This is to track / control you and also make it easy to deny you services when the time comes. It is a case of problem, reaction, solution. They create a problem and then once there is a reaction, they implement their agenda.

It is unfortunate and it is now glaring that Buhari has sold out to the globalists the likes of Bill Gates and Biden.

NIN program is a DNA harvesting scheme and it tied into COVID-19 globalists agenda. You will see what will happen once the COVID-19 vaccine is available in Nigeria.

See https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/08/fg-dumps-plastic-national-identity-card-for-digital-identification/

See https://www.biometricupdate.com/202008/nigerias-national-biometric-id-proposed-to-go-digital-add-dna

May God deliver Nigeria
Re: Pantami: FG Plans To Replace BVN With NIN by DedeNkem: 8:34am On Feb 09, 2021
And yet they hardly produce ID cards for citizens! Since I applied three years ago, I'm yet to receive my ID card! What a useless country and "leaders" we have!!
Re: Pantami: FG Plans To Replace BVN With NIN by frog12: 10:14am On Feb 09, 2021
PANTAMI is making this as he dey go. he should have DONE this from day 1.

Nigeria scatter scatter
Re: Pantami: FG Plans To Replace BVN With NIN by Callydgists(m): 10:16am On Feb 09, 2021
Re: Pantami: FG Plans To Replace BVN With NIN by Maza82: 3:24pm On Feb 09, 2021
What happened to foreigners who work and live in Nigeria?
Re: Pantami: FG Plans To Replace BVN With NIN by Nobody: 3:52pm On Feb 09, 2021
Brendaniel:
currently the BVN has a stronger Identification than the NIN, the NIN database isn't as accurate as the BVN, is this government going backward or forward?
This is not true. All the two portals and Driving licence, Phone number validation and other valid means of identifications are hosted on NIBBS. NIN has more sensitive information and detail information of Nigerians than BVN. I know single person with 4 BVNs which will hardly happen with NIN.
Re: Pantami: FG Plans To Replace BVN With NIN by orisa37: 5:30pm On Feb 09, 2021
festacman:
Sounds logical. One number should suffice. Too many numbers scatter brain.

You mean there's one DATABASE FOR BANKING OPERATIONS, COMMUNICATION OPERATIONS, POLITICS ETCETERA ETCETERA IN THE U.S SYSTEM? THERE WILL BE FREQUENT TRAFFIC JAM IN THE ECONOMIC, SOCIAL AND POLITICAL SYSTEMS THAT WILL THROW NIGERIA INTO DARKNESS, ANARCHY AND MAFIA.. BUHARINOMICS IS HELLUCINATION.
Re: Pantami: FG Plans To Replace BVN With NIN by orisa37: 5:33pm On Feb 09, 2021
Mysticwebb:
Confused government filled with dumb people trying to outsmart each other thereby frustrating the sensible citizens.

BUHARINOMICS IS A PANDEMIC DIARRHOEA IN NIGERIA.
Re: Pantami: FG Plans To Replace BVN With NIN by Oracleforce: 5:35pm On Feb 09, 2021
When you have Aboki at the helms of affairs, these are the result you get......clueless administration...

Can any good thing come out of Aboki except for cattle rustler and Fulani kidnappers everywhere.

Tueh! I spit on their heads
Re: Pantami: FG Plans To Replace BVN With NIN by orisa37: 5:35pm On Feb 09, 2021
MickzyDonald:
Set of confused governments, they are just making fools of themselves each day

BUHARINOMICS IS HELLUCINATION.
Re: Pantami: FG Plans To Replace BVN With NIN by orisa37: 5:37pm On Feb 09, 2021
phenomental40:
na wa oh

JUST SILLY.
Re: Pantami: FG Plans To Replace BVN With NIN by orisa37: 5:40pm On Feb 09, 2021
sweetonugbu:
Confused mofos

IDIOTS.
Re: Pantami: FG Plans To Replace BVN With NIN by orunto27: 6:34pm On Feb 09, 2021
fg-plans-to-replace-bvn-with-nin-pantami.

THE NASS IS GONE MISSING. PANTAMI IS NOW PRESIDENT.
Re: Pantami: FG Plans To Replace BVN With NIN by vineyardfarms: 7:33pm On Feb 09, 2021
dre11:

https://thenationonlineng.net/fg-plans-to-replace-bvn-with-nin-pantami/

Mr minister, BVN has no expiration date, NIN has an expiration date, the original will expire before the isrued original will get to the applicant. Communication minister turn finanre minister and cbn governor is troubling and worrisome. It is a road to disaster in this apc govt, when will they get it right??
Re: Pantami: FG Plans To Replace BVN With NIN by orunto27: 9:01pm On Feb 09, 2021
OBJ's NATIONAL IDENTITY CARDS "SEQ NUMBERS ARE ELEVEN DIGITAL AND LEGITIMATE NUMBERS TOO.

PLEASE MAKE THEM RELEVANT TO AVOID ANY RUSH FOR THE PRESENT "666".

LET US CONTINUE TO USE THEM FOR ALL PURPOSES FOR WHICH THE CURRENT PMB's NIN IS BEING USED TO AVOID ANY COVER UPS AND CORRUPTION. THEY ARE LEGIT NUMBERS..

TO: NASS, STATE ASSEMBLIES, AFENIFERE, OHANAEZE, PANDEF, MID-BELT AND ALL LOVERS OF DEMOCRACY. ABOVE FOR YOUR IMFORMATION PLEASE.

From Orisa37.
Re: Pantami: FG Plans To Replace BVN With NIN by Midas01: 1:09pm On Oct 04, 2021
Been hollering at you since you sef holla back.
Hasino2258:
If you have not enrolled for your nin contact me I can make it happen you don't have to join that long queue and suffer before u register I can provide private enrollment for cooperate offices or even individuals my services are not for free anyway have done a lot of free works here any interested party within lagos and Abuja holla at me
Re: Pantami: FG Plans To Replace BVN With NIN by Hasino2258: 2:09pm On Oct 04, 2021
Midas01:
Been hollering at you since you sef holla back.
sorry kindly contact me here 08111792891
Re: Pantami: FG Plans To Replace BVN With NIN by orisa37: 4:45pm On Oct 04, 2021
INCORRECT.

THAT MEANS HANDLING NIGERIA ECONOMY OVER TOTALLY TO OIC.
Re: Pantami: FG Plans To Replace BVN With NIN by orisa37: 4:49pm On Oct 04, 2021
That's a JIHADISTS' MOVE TO COMPLICATE RESTRUCTURING PROCESS.
Re: Pantami: FG Plans To Replace BVN With NIN by baralatie(m): 4:54pm On Oct 04, 2021
madridguy:
Pantami just want to cash out from this NIN at all cost grin grin grin
As in
The guy just wan cash out big time
Re: Pantami: FG Plans To Replace BVN With NIN by baralatie(m): 4:55pm On Oct 04, 2021
vineyardfarms:

Mr minister, BVN has no expiration date, NIN has an expiration date, the original will expire before the isrued original will get to the applicant. Communication minister turn finanre minister and cbn governor is troubling and worrisome. It is a road to disaster in this apc govt, when will they get it right??
Walahi
Re: Pantami: FG Plans To Replace BVN With NIN by orisa37: 4:55pm On Oct 04, 2021

ONE PRESIDENT INTRODUCED BVN. A FULANI PRESIDENT CANNOT JUST CANCEL IT LIKE
LIKE THAT.

THE SAME APPLIES TO NIN REPLACING OBJ'S IDCARDS.
Re: Pantami: FG Plans To Replace BVN With NIN by orisa37: 4:58pm On Oct 04, 2021

ONE PRESIDENT INTRODUCED BVN. A FULANI PRESIDENT CANNOT JUST CANCEL IT
LIKE THAT.

THE SAME APPLIES TO NIN REPLACING OBJ'S IDCARDS.

PANTAMI MUST BE SACKED. HE IS A TERRORIST AND BOKOHARAM.
Re: Pantami: FG Plans To Replace BVN With NIN by Juwon01(f): 3:48pm On Nov 18, 2021
Hasino2258:
If you have not enrolled for your nin contact me I can make it happen you don't have to join that long queue and suffer before u register I can provide private enrollment for cooperate offices or even individuals my services are not for free anyway have done a lot of free works here any interested party within lagos and Abuja holla at me

Hello, please i sent you an email regards NIN. Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

FG Plans N8tn Budget For 2016 / Why I Rejected Jonathan’s $5m Offer In 2015 - Hamzat / Edo Election: Obaseki And Wife Cast Their Votes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.