Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,656 members, 7,851,246 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 03:44 PM

IPOB Breaks House To Kill Man Who Sold Land To Fulani VIDEO - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Breaks House To Kill Man Who Sold Land To Fulani VIDEO (2507 Views)

Amaechi Trends For Allegedly Saying Delegates Who Sold Votes Are Regretting / Finally Unknown Gunmen Is Interviewed Come And See If Is Fulani VIDEO / IPOB Breaks Mans Sienna In Nnewi For Refusing To Sit At Home For Nnamdi Kanu - V (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

IPOB Breaks House To Kill Man Who Sold Land To Fulani VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 9:13pm On Feb 08, 2021
Nnamdi Usain Bolt Kanu's terror squad now renamed ESN is going around looking for a community chairman to either kill or kidnap for the crime of giving herders a space in his community. Not for a moment did they mention that those herders breached any law of the land

Why are the Igbo political class keeping quiet? Do they want to put the lives and properties of Igbos living all around Nigeria at risk? Why are the Igbos in diaspora not raising their voices? Is this sheer cowardice? When did we become this weak? Why are we allowing criminals residing abroad to brainwash our poor class and then use them to create chaos that would never come near their abodes?

It's time for the real men to stand up and be counted. Enough is enough. Don't our people own estates across Nigeria? Do you know who EFAB is? This is a household name in Abuja and he is from Osumenyi. What do we gain by making people like him or around his class paupers? There is no way these idiots could create chaos in Igbo lqnd or Nigeria if they don't have the backing of the political class. And we know them

THE PRESIDENT SHOULD DECLARE MARTIAL LAW IN ANY STATE THESE CRIMINALS ARE ALLOWED TO OPERATE. THEY ARE ALL KNOWN
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=241729727489589&id=103157684680128

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=skO1Le5mbbA

Re: IPOB Breaks House To Kill Man Who Sold Land To Fulani VIDEO by zickyclef: 9:20pm On Feb 08, 2021
Ur papa no get sense talkless of u both of una come be coward join.double wahala

4 Likes

Re: IPOB Breaks House To Kill Man Who Sold Land To Fulani VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 9:24pm On Feb 08, 2021
Mynd44 Lalasticlala another source

IPOB Members attempting to kill man who sold HIS OWN LAND to fulani people.

https://www.facebook.com/oluchichristye/videos/855079685037227/

Re: IPOB Breaks House To Kill Man Who Sold Land To Fulani VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 9:31pm On Feb 08, 2021
Marine54:
your foolishness is second to none ! Where is the killing or Breaking of doors.

Did I say they killed or to kill... (intentions)
Go back to secondary school

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: IPOB Breaks House To Kill Man Who Sold Land To Fulani VIDEO by nkwuocha1: 9:42pm On Feb 08, 2021
Nice one,they should have killed him to set as an example to other greedy traitors. angry

8 Likes

Re: IPOB Breaks House To Kill Man Who Sold Land To Fulani VIDEO by IamWonderful: 9:44pm On Feb 08, 2021
IPOB members Nairaland branch are angry

1 Like

Re: IPOB Breaks House To Kill Man Who Sold Land To Fulani VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 9:56pm On Feb 08, 2021
NwaAro:

You're really stupid, what's the proof in that video that they were going to kill him? you've been pissing about with your fake and twisted narratives and when you get rightfully called out for the brainless phoney that you are, you quickly try to justify your obvious bullsh*t. Guy if you're really jobless just humble yourself and PM me so I can help your life.

2. Don't abuse, bully, deliberately insult/provoke, fight, or wish harm to Nairaland members OR THEIR TRIBES.

Mynd44 Lalasticlala oam4j
Re: IPOB Breaks House To Kill Man Who Sold Land To Fulani VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 9:57pm On Feb 08, 2021
NwaAro:

You're really stupid, what's the proof in that video that they were going to kill him? you've been pissing about with your fake and twisted narratives and when you get rightfully called out for the brainless phoney that you are, you quickly try to justify your obvious bullsh*t. Guy if you're really jobless just humble yourself and PM me so I can help your life.

At this point no need engaging in an argument with u. Just waiting for the mods to ban u as I have mentioned them

1 Like

Re: IPOB Breaks House To Kill Man Who Sold Land To Fulani VIDEO by NwaAro: 10:06pm On Feb 08, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

[s]At this point no need engaging in an argument with u. Just waiting for the mods to ban u as I have mentioned them[/s]
Jobless lout, get a life and stop been a nuisance to your family!

13 Likes

Re: IPOB Breaks House To Kill Man Who Sold Land To Fulani VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 10:12pm On Feb 08, 2021
Search hashtag esnforever
Re: IPOB Breaks House To Kill Man Who Sold Land To Fulani VIDEO by Notasyouthink: 11:15pm On Feb 08, 2021
Re: IPOB Breaks House To Kill Man Who Sold Land To Fulani VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 12:27am On Feb 09, 2021
Notasyouthink:
Mynd44 rule 8

Rule8 scatter your mouth.

Isnt it the same video from the hashtag #Esnforever

https://www.facebook.com/obinnavictor.uzoaga/videos/472759584098289/

Re: IPOB Breaks House To Kill Man Who Sold Land To Fulani VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 12:28am On Feb 09, 2021
Notasyouthink:
Mynd44 rule 8

More

Re: IPOB Breaks House To Kill Man Who Sold Land To Fulani VIDEO by ludd2018: 12:29am On Feb 09, 2021
Non sense. Fake . No one should give our land.to killer herdsmen
Re: IPOB Breaks House To Kill Man Who Sold Land To Fulani VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 12:30am On Feb 09, 2021
Notasyouthink:
Mynd44 rule 8

Una no dey shame always risking the lives of we Igbos everytime. Person sell him own land to fulani since una no want make.fulani dey for bush una still wan kill the person.
The time hausas and fulani will start killing us the usual thing will start

THEY ARE KILLING US

But now you're killing their livestock and chasing them even out of the land they bought with their money you'll not remember

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB Breaks House To Kill Man Who Sold Land To Fulani VIDEO by salamudeen(m): 12:40am On Feb 09, 2021
And look at the idiots in the NORTH buying lands and building upstairs

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB Breaks House To Kill Man Who Sold Land To Fulani VIDEO by tit(f): 12:54am On Feb 09, 2021
Na toy gun dey sound like that
Re: IPOB Breaks House To Kill Man Who Sold Land To Fulani VIDEO by P1PrinceKT(m): 1:05am On Feb 09, 2021
like this how Boko Haram started. stay under slavery as it still has its roots.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Breaks House To Kill Man Who Sold Land To Fulani VIDEO by Notasyouthink: 2:53am On Feb 09, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

More
You said IPOB break somebody's house, where in that video did that happen??

Mynd44 rule 8

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Breaks House To Kill Man Who Sold Land To Fulani VIDEO by Notasyouthink: 2:54am On Feb 09, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

Una no dey shame always risking the lives of we Igbos everytime. Person sell him own land to fulani since una no want make.fulani dey for bush una still wan kill the person.
The time hausas and fulani will start killing us the usual thing will start

THEY ARE KILLING US

But now you're killing their livestock and chasing them even out of the land they bought with their money you'll not remember
Udele speaks

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Breaks House To Kill Man Who Sold Land To Fulani VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 3:10am On Feb 09, 2021
Notasyouthink:
You said IPOB break somebody's house, where in that video did that happen??

Mynd44 rule 8

What do u understand by breaking and entering?

U mustn't let everyone know u didnt go to school.

Re: IPOB Breaks House To Kill Man Who Sold Land To Fulani VIDEO by Notasyouthink: 3:13am On Feb 09, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

What do u understand by breaking and entering?

U mustn't let everyone know u didnt go to school.
liar! You didn't go to school that's why lying is now your hobby.
Re: IPOB Breaks House To Kill Man Who Sold Land To Fulani VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 3:25am On Feb 09, 2021
Notasyouthink:
liar! You didn't go to school that's why lying is now your hobby.

Oboy I dey serious work right now go sleep.
Why should your security network look for a man who lawfully sold his land to fulani for cattle rearing.
Like this is a lawful business. What if Igbos who bought landed property in the North face the same fate?

1 Like

Re: IPOB Breaks House To Kill Man Who Sold Land To Fulani VIDEO by KosiGee(m): 4:15am On Feb 09, 2021
nkwuocha1:
Nice one,they should have killed him to set as an example to other greedy traitors. angry

What is the man’s crime?
He sold land to people?
Did he acquire another man’s land and passed same land to fulanis?

I support the establishment of ESN but this video is damning. It’s revealing a lot about the composition and irrational thoughts of some members who parade themselves as ESN members...
Like the videoing of killing of calves in the forests, this video is another negative or a big minus to the reputation of MNK and ESN.

Is there any law prohibiting the sale of land to a certain group of people?

If so Igbos shouldn’t be buying or being sold lands to anywhere outside the south East. These guys keep shooting them selves in the feet.

Who is their commanders? They are making grievous errors with their brashness, irrationality and impetuosity.

Other ethnic groups play the game better. They are not being led by wise commanders. These videos are meant to portray their activities and fearlessness but it’s doing the opposite. They are chasing shadows here and this is a sign of faulty organisation.

I don’t like and have never been a fan of Biafraexpose as he used to call himself and now Oyigboupdate...I think Op is a greedy and miserable person who thrives on the misfortune of Igbos while exploiting same to make himself popular especially amongst the so called fulanis and the Fulani led government...but as much as I despise him, I won’t spare the rod on ESN...this video and those in it are neither smart nor wise.

You don’t do this. ESN should stop exposing their weaknesses. This video is one of them. They erred.

All you members of ESN should go back and reflect. Things can be corrected. Action isn’t about cocking your weapons, threatening and shouting on videos.
Real test have not come. I pray they pass the tests when they come, they should go back to the drawing board. They need more trainings and more discipline.
Re: IPOB Breaks House To Kill Man Who Sold Land To Fulani VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 7:23am On Feb 09, 2021
KosiGee:

What is the man’s crime?
He sold land to people?

I support the establishment of ESN but this video is damning. It’s revealing a lot about the composition and irrational thoughts of some members who parade themselves as ESN members...
Like the videoing of killing of calves in the forests, this video is another negative or a big minus to the reputation of MNK and ESN.

If so Igbos shouldn’t be buying or being sold lands to anywhere outside the south East. These guys keep shooting them selves in the feet.

Who is their commanders? They are making grievous errors with their brashness, irrationality and impetuosity.

Other ethnic groups play the game better. They are not being led by wise commanders. These videos are meant to portray their activities and fearlessness but it’s doing the opposite. They are chasing shadows here and this is a sign of faulty organisation.

I don’t like and have never been a fan of Biafraexpose as he used to call himself and now Oyigboupdate...I think Op is a greedy and miserable person who thrives on the misfortune of Igbos while exploiting same to make himself popular especially amongst the so called fulanis and the Fulani led government...but as much as I despise him, I won’t spare the rod on ESN...this video and those in it are neither smart nor wise.

You don’t do this. ESN should stop exposing their weaknesses. This video is one of them. They erred.

All you members of ESN should go back and reflect. Things can be corrected. Action isn’t about cocking your weapons, threatening and shouting on videos.
Real test have not come. I pray they pass the tests when they come, they should go back to the drawing board. They need more trainings and more discipline.

When Notasyouthink come online he'll call u afonja. He'll come online by 12
Re: IPOB Breaks House To Kill Man Who Sold Land To Fulani VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 7:25am On Feb 09, 2021
KosiGee:

What is the man’s crime?
He sold land to people?

Lol am a greedy and miserable person... I don laugh fall from my high bed frame o. Almost knack head for ground...

Thank u for making my morning boss... grin cheesy
Re: IPOB Breaks House To Kill Man Who Sold Land To Fulani VIDEO by Notasyouthink: 7:43am On Feb 09, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

When Notasyouthink come online he'll call u afonja. He'll come online by 12
Udele speaks sabo nti Ike. Peanuts has made you to reason with your anus.
Re: IPOB Breaks House To Kill Man Who Sold Land To Fulani VIDEO by okeyglm: 7:51am On Feb 09, 2021
KosiGee:

What is the man’s crime?
He sold land to people?

we can not sacrifice our security for Fulani herdsmen. if they want land they should go to town and purchase land.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari’s Minister Awarded Multi-billion Naira Contracts To Self,tinubu, Others / Throwback: The Major Gideon Orkar Coup Of April 22 1990 / Goodluck Jonathan Posters Flood Major Cities In Northern Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.